most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #281
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Raptors usually fail making 1st rd picks but they hyped over 2nd rd picks

oh yeah we cap free in 2016

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #282
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25267 25267
Rudy might sh*t on melo next year he already got the eye surgery done..

Rudy Gay has added 13-14 pounds of "good weight" during the offseason and is now shooting better after vision surgery.
 4 years ago '07        #283
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Russ369 said:

You really believe what that loser said? Ofcourse you do you're on his d!ck just like he's on mine...

Picks are always used in trades, thus they are valuable a.ssets. Look at the Blazers today, got T-Rob for 2 2nd round picks... He's worth alot more than 2 2nd rounders, thats for sure...

You can keep spinning this as a positive, go right ahead, but the truth is if you go and check out the realgm forums (way more Knicks fans on there than BX), you can see a TON of people that are against the trade, saying that the Knicks shouldn't have had to give ANY picks when you look at the players and contracts heading the Raptors way versus Bargnani's... Get over yourself
u didnt deny it

n*gga even ur cat dont respect u

fu*k i care about another n*ggas opinion for

common sense tells u why the fu*k would the raptors trade bargs for just novak and camby? it adds salary to their team and doesnt make them better whatsoever... theyd be better off amnestying him thats the only reason the knicks threw in the pick

by trading novak the knicks got rid of that 3rd year on his sh*tty contract which theyve been trying to do all year

use ur fu*kin noodle n*gga
 4 years ago '07        #284
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Dray said:
Rudy might sh*t on melo next year he already got the eye surgery done..

Rudy Gay has added 13-14 pounds of "good weight" during the offseason and is now shooting better after vision surgery.
can't do surgery on his brain.

no k!ller instinct just a heavier Rudy on the court

Real n*ggaz come first

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #285
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
can't do surgery on his brain.

no k!ller instinct just a heavier Rudy on the court

Real n*ggaz come first

[pic - click to view]

Gay refused to wear contact lenses and didn't feel comfortable in goggles. So he was simply playing with impaired vision.Gay is a decent bet to get back to his career average of 45.0 percent shooting next season but an outright refusal to wear contacts would mean that Gay was playing at less than to the best of his abilities. One way or another, we expect the vision issues to be corrected in the offseason.

Knick fan's don't want A consistent rudy
 4 years ago '07        #286
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,535 | Props total: 10874 10874
 INFAMOUS said:
sidekick

how does it feel to be hoed by a female

bet that bi*ch make u wash the dishes and clean the table too

ole okay hunny a.ss n*gga
Not only that. He wasn't even aloud to smoke some loud

bi*ch a.ss Russ

On some"baby ill do anything for u stay around"

Broad thinks he's a sucker and been lighting up with dudes who actually got a pair
 4 years ago '04        #287
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,765 | Props total: 13148 13148
 Dray said:
Gay refused to wear contact lenses and didn't feel comfortable in goggles. So he was simply playing with impaired vision.Gay is a decent bet to get back to his career average of 45.0 percent shooting next season but an outright refusal to wear contacts would mean that Gay was playing at less than to the best of his abilities. One way or another, we expect the vision issues to be corrected in the offseason.

Knick fan's don't want A consistent rudy
consistent and rudy dont go together
 4 years ago '07        #288
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
My man said "ur cat don't even respect you" nooooooo I'm crying I'm done

Russ I dare you to deny that your cat would violate you all day everyday pissing and prob sh*tting too all over ur place
 4 years ago '11        #289
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 StuNNa said:
consistent and rudy dont go together
Boy so stubborn he never even wear contacts & didn't tell memphis

He shooting better already

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #290
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 INFAMOUS said:
u didnt deny it

n*gga even ur cat dont respect u

fu*k i care about another n*ggas opinion for

common sense tells u why the fu*k would the raptors trade bargs for just novak and camby? it adds salary to their team and doesnt make them better whatsoever... theyd be better off amnestying him thats the only reason the knicks threw in the pick

by trading novak the knicks got rid of that 3rd year on his sh*tty contract which theyve been trying to do all year

use ur fu*kin noodle n*gga
Why would I deny something that isn't even worth commenting on? Will pulls so much sh*t outta his a.ss he could audition for the Burt Wonderstone squeal

Its funny how the highlight of this trade for you is that you save less than 4m in Novaks contract like its some accomplishment of the ages

Bargs is a cancer on the floor, but the Knicks have always had bullsh*t players on their squad this entire decade, so you must be used to it no biggie

Love you guys man, make the playoffs, finally win a series and you act so brolic like you've been here for years! fu*k outta here
 4 years ago '04        #291
space
space
 Brooklyn Lost said:
My man said "ur cat don't even respect you" nooooooo I'm crying I'm done

Russ I dare you to deny that your cat would violate you all day everyday pissing and prob sh*tting too all over ur place
Why you gotta talk sh*t about my cats man, what'd they ever do to you? one of em's dying bruh fu*k you forreal
 4 years ago '10        #292
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Russ369 said:
Why would I deny something that isn't even worth commenting on? Will pulls so much sh*t outta his a.ss he could audition for the Burt Wonderstone squeal

Its funny how the highlight of this trade for you is that you save less than 4m in Novaks contract like its some accomplishment of the ages

Bargs is a cancer on the floor, but the Knicks have always had bullsh*t players on their squad this entire decade, so you must be used to it no biggie

Love you guys man, make the playoffs, finally win a series and you act so brolic like you've been here for years! fu*k outta here
 4 years ago '04        #293
space
space
 Brooklyn Lost said:
Not only that. He wasn't even aloud to smoke some loud

bi*ch a.ss Russ

On some"baby ill do anything for u stay around"

Broad thinks he's a sucker and been lighting up with dudes who actually got a pair
Keep spitting those lies, whats missing in your life that you have to make me the center of it for? How about you mention the highlights of your life instead of lingering about someones past bullsh*t that happened 3 years ago? lol ur so sad man
 4 years ago '11        #294
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 Russ369 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #295
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Russ369 said:
Why you gotta talk sh*t about my cats man, what'd they ever do to you? one of em's dying bruh fu*k you forreal
Damn my bad. Sorry to hear that bro. And u know I'm being serious. U just take all this sh*t talking too serious I hope ur cat pulls thru. I feel like an as*hole now
 4 years ago '07        #296
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Russ369 said:
Keep spitting those lies, whats missing in your life that you have to make me the center of it for? How about you mention the highlights of your life instead of lingering about someones past bullsh*t that happened 3 years ago? lol ur so sad man
U"troll" the Knicks. Ima talk sh*t. Why are you acting like this sh*t is new?

fu*k u acting like u are new to Boxden. U talk sh*t; u try and troll but don't like sh*t said back to you. fu*k u smoking
 4 years ago '04        #297
space
space
 Brooklyn Lost said:
U"troll" the Knicks. Ima talk sh*t. Why are you acting like this sh*t is new?

fu*k u acting like u are new to Boxden. U talk sh*t; u try and troll but don't like sh*t said back to you. fu*k u smoking
But you see, I keep it strictly Knicks-related. I don't rely on personal remarks to get a laugh outta ppl, thats bi*ch n*gga sh*t. (report me for racism idgaf)

Come at me on an even angle then we're good you can troll the fu*k outta me i don't care.
 4 years ago '04        #298
space
space
 aboss4real24 said:
n*gga FUK Yo Dyn Cats get over it n*gga n buy a new 1 . grown man cryn like a bi*ch .

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #299
space
space
Yooooo going through all these pages man im dying, pure comedy
 4 years ago '05        #300
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
I'm worried he will put it all together and that'll expose the lack of competency our organization has had over the years. In hindsight there's this

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy