Bargs to NY for Novak/Camby/1st rd/2 2nds

most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
16 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
75 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #281
Jae_Hood_354 154 heat pts154
space
avatar space
space
$9,115 | Props total: 4488 4488
 StuNNa said:
poor q rich, he's played for just about every team now
 5 years ago '04        #282
xiahadix 
space
avatar space
space
$4,287 | Props total: 781 781
 Russ369 said:
All that capspace, but what are you going to build around? A 35 year old Melo with no young guys cuz there aren't any picks?

Just saying.
I understand your point.....but at any rate you can blow up the team if it doesn't work and have money to spend. New york itself will attract a star.....lol and melo might be around 31 then....he still got years left in him and enough to attract a few high end players...but bargani spreads the floor for melo now to score...yes his rebounding and defense is a.ss....but shump melo and chandler will have to pick up the slack...mike woodson might be the guy to ressurect barganis career.
 5 years ago '04        #283
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$36,036 | Props total: 23002 23002
Bargnani could work because hes a big man that can spread the floor and shoot the 3 and mid range, we don't have any big man right now who can do that, maybe Amare but he lost his mid range so he's basically like an upgraded Chandler until he get's that back and maybe adds more consistent post moves.

But I won't front... Bargnani plays like the laziest pos ever.

The screens he tries to set are just laughable. Aint watch too much tape, just a few videos here and there. The only thing I liked was his ability to shoot and maybe get to the rim when he wants to... (When he wants to lol)


Last edited by LordBlanco; 07-01-2013 at 12:01 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #284
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,490 | Props total: 3192 3192
 TanstA! said:
Bargnani could work because hes a big man that can spread the floor and shoot the 3 and mid range, we don't have any big man right now who can do that, maybe Amare but he lost his mid range so he's basically like an upgraded Chandler until he get's that back and maybe adds more consistent post moves.

But I won't front... Bargnani plays like the laziest pos ever.

The screens he tries to set are just laughable. Aint watch too much tape, just a few videos here and there. The only thing I liked was his ability to shoot and maybe get to the rim when he wants to... (When he wants to lol)
Look at Bargs shooting % for the last 2 seasons. If you expect some sort of consistency, you are fu*ked.

He will give that "God Mode" play once every 7-10 games, then will fade back into his shell.
 5 years ago '04        #285
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$36,036 | Props total: 23002 23002
 Russ369 said:
Look at Bargs shooting % for the last 2 seasons. If you expect some sort of consistency, you are fu*ked.

He will give that "God Mode" play once every 7-10 games, then will fade back into his shell.
But the difference is he wont be a go to guy.... He can feed off of Melo, Amare and who ever else might be getting attention. This can open up shots for him that he normally wouldn't get. Nobody is expected him to come in and become an all-star.... but with better looks and environment he might thrive. It'll suck for you to see a guy your team picked number 1 actually being useful but it's all situational man. Barg might be better suited as a role player than a main player.
 5 years ago '04        #286
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,490 | Props total: 3192 3192
 TanstA! said:
But the difference is he wont be a go to guy.... He can feed off of Melo, Amare and who ever else might be getting attention. This can open up shots for him that he normally wouldn't get. Nobody is expected him to come in and become an all-star.... but with better looks and environment he might thrive. It'll suck for you to see a guy your team picked number 1 actually being useful but it's all situational man. Barg might be better suited as a role player than a main player.
If he hasn't gotten it after 7 years, I highly doubt he'll ever get it. Thats the frustration for us, he's been catered to his entire career here. Management and coaches tried everything to make it work for him, but nothing.

I may be wrong but whatever, even if he turns out to play well I don't really care at this point. Too many bad memories.
 5 years ago '05        #287
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
 TanstA! said:
But the difference is he wont be a go to guy.... He can feed off of Melo, Amare and who ever else might be getting attention. This can open up shots for him that he normally wouldn't get. Nobody is expected him to come in and become an all-star.... but with better looks and environment he might thrive. It'll suck for you to see a guy your team picked number 1 actually being useful but it's all situational man. Barg might be better suited as a role player than a main player.
He wasn't the go to guy in toronto either
 5 years ago '04        #288
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$36,036 | Props total: 23002 23002
 Bea5T said:
He wasn't the go to guy in toronto either
Maybe not, but he was playing starter minutes....
 5 years ago '04        #289
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$36,036 | Props total: 23002 23002
 Russ369 said:
If he hasn't gotten it after 7 years, I highly doubt he'll ever get it. Thats the frustration for us, he's been catered to his entire career here. Management and coaches tried everything to make it work for him, but nothing.

I may be wrong but whatever, even if he turns out to play well I don't really care at this point. Too many bad memories.
I hear ya... Im not expecting anything major but I believe dude will be the best offensive big man we have not named Amare, We need all we can get. Our big man offensive liabilities were extremely exposed. Defensive too but I believe that's because Chandler was injured, couldn't move like he would. Mad Knick fans were throwing him under the bus.
 5 years ago '04        #290
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,490 | Props total: 3192 3192
 TanstA! said:
Maybe not, but he was playing starter minutes....
Yeah but if you expect him to play less minutes and give you more efficient numbers, I doubt that will happen. Check his advanced stats, pretty bad... Whatever man, you guys took a chance, not a huge one, if it works out then good if not then he's an expiring in 2 seasons. I always had hope for him, but this past season he totally sh*t the bed for me.
 5 years ago '07        #291
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
this whole thread lost

apparantly the knicks lost for giving up steve novak when other teams were offering boozer and David Lee :jayhah2:


Knicks won
 5 years ago '04        #292
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$36,036 | Props total: 23002 23002
Barg right now is better than Novak and 48 year old Camby so yeah....

That pick stings tho.
 5 years ago '04        #293
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,490 | Props total: 3192 3192
 INFAMOUS said:
this whole thread lost

apparantly the knicks lost for giving up steve novak when other teams were offering boozer and David Lee :jayhah2:


Knicks won
Pfft. Raptors won cuz we got the 3 point gawd Q-rich, whatchu know bout the 3 point gawd?

 5 years ago '04        #294
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$36,036 | Props total: 23002 23002
 Dray said:
Copeland is better then bargn as of right now.

You knick fan's sound fu*king retarded and either never watched bargn play more then a couple time's or the summer heat got yall in NY seriously dehydrated
Cope isnt a big man. Cope gets stole on by 6'3 guards man.

Wtf are you talking about... are you telling me Camby and Novak are better offensively than Bargnani? Im not saying Barg is going to an all star bro... Im just saying dude at least brings some kind of offense and at least he was some weight on him. Frail a.ss Novak can't do anything but shoot wide open 3's. Camby.... yeah...

you enjoy our trash, we'll enjoy yours.. I just believe our trash might turn into bronze or silver.


Last edited by LordBlanco; 07-01-2013 at 12:28 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #295
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$44,660 | Props total: 10785 10785
 Russ369 said:
Pfft. Raptors won cuz we got the 3 point gawd Q-rich, whatchu know bout the 3 point gawd?

You're stuck with Q-Rich, Novak, & Camby for three years
 5 years ago '08        #296
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$40,507 | Props total: 12931 12931
Certain Knick fans are sounding a lot like


[pic - click to view]



They hate you and then they love you.

"Soft a.ss euro trash that can't rebound" to he "He could be a serviceable big, at least he can shoot and has some semblance of an offense."

sh*ts embarrassing.
 5 years ago '04        #297
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
avatar space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
a 7-footer who plays no defense & averages less than 4 rebounds per game

He'd be perfect for the D'Antoni system

Maybe New York can hire him back after L.A. kicks him to the curb
 5 years ago '07        #298
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
nooo the raptors took back q rich on a 3 year deal also
 5 years ago '04        #299
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$36,036 | Props total: 23002 23002
The Canadians are out in full force. As I said, you enjoy our trash, we'll enjoy yours. You dudes think im delusional because I believe we actually upgraded our offense, cool... no doubt...
 5 years ago '07        #300
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Motion said:
a 7-footer who plays no defense & averages less than 4 rebounds per game

He'd be perfect for the D'Antoni system

Maybe New York can hire him back after L.A. kicks him to the curb
Bargnani is a top 5 post defender

its his help d thats atrocious

see you in the ECF
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Who are your preferred reviewers?
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Thanos Or Darkseid
136 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy