Bargs to NY for Novak/Camby/1st rd/2 2nds

most viewed right now
 189
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
Video inside This the coldest ish I've seen in a minute :hotouthere:
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
41 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #241
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
 StuNNa said:
did you just use Thomas Robinson as an example?
So T-rob isn't worth 2 2nd round picks?

God, ur so fu*kin dumb
 5 years ago '07        #242
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
Raptors usually fail making 1st rd picks but they hyped over 2nd rd picks

oh yeah we cap free in 2016


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #243
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Russ369 said:


You really believe what that loser said? Ofcourse you do you're on his d!ck just like he's on mine...




Picks are always used in trades, thus they are valuable a.ssets. Look at the Blazers today, got T-Rob for 2 2nd round picks... He's worth alot more than 2 2nd rounders, thats for sure...

You can keep spinning this as a positive, go right ahead, but the truth is if you go and check out the realgm forums (way more Knicks fans on there than BX), you can see a TON of people that are against the trade, saying that the Knicks shouldn't have had to give ANY picks when you look at the players and contracts heading the Raptors way versus Bargnani's... Get over yourself
u didnt deny it

n*gga even ur cat dont respect u

fu*k i care about another n*ggas opinion for

common sense tells u why the fu*k would the raptors trade bargs for just novak and camby? it adds salary to their team and doesnt make them better whatsoever... theyd be better off amnestying him thats the only reason the knicks threw in the pick

by trading novak the knicks got rid of that 3rd year on his sh*tty contract which theyve been trying to do all year

use ur fu*kin noodle n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #244
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 Dray said:
Rudy might sh*t on melo next year he already got the eye surgery done..

Rudy Gay has added 13-14 pounds of "good weight" during the offseason and is now shooting better after vision surgery.
can't do surgery on his brain.

no k!ller instinct just a heavier Rudy on the court

Real n*ggaz come first



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #245
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,725 | Props total: 11453 11453
 INFAMOUS said:
sidekick

how does it feel to be hoed by a female

bet that bi*ch make u wash the dishes and clean the table too

ole okay hunny a.ss n*gga
Not only that. He wasn't even aloud to smoke some loud:jayhah2:

bi*ch a.ss Russ


On some"baby ill do anything for u stay around"

Broad thinks he's a sucker and been lighting up with dudes who actually got a pair
 5 years ago '04        #246
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,233 | Props total: 13972 13972
 Dray said:
Gay refused to wear contact lenses and didn't feel comfortable in goggles. So he was simply playing with impaired vision.Gay is a decent bet to get back to his career average of 45.0 percent shooting next season but an outright refusal to wear contacts would mean that Gay was playing at less than to the best of his abilities. One way or another, we expect the vision issues to be corrected in the offseason.

Knick fan's don't want A consistent rudy
consistent and rudy dont go together
 5 years ago '07        #247
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,725 | Props total: 11453 11453
My man said "ur cat don't even respect you" nooooooo I'm crying I'm done


Russ I dare you to deny that your cat would violate you all day everyday pissing and prob sh*tting too all over ur place
 5 years ago '04        #248
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
 INFAMOUS said:
u didnt deny it

n*gga even ur cat dont respect u

fu*k i care about another n*ggas opinion for

common sense tells u why the fu*k would the raptors trade bargs for just novak and camby? it adds salary to their team and doesnt make them better whatsoever... theyd be better off amnestying him thats the only reason the knicks threw in the pick

by trading novak the knicks got rid of that 3rd year on his sh*tty contract which theyve been trying to do all year

use ur fu*kin noodle n*gga
Why would I deny something that isn't even worth commenting on? Will pulls so much sh*t outta his a.ss he could audition for the Burt Wonderstone squeal

Its funny how the highlight of this trade for you is that you save less than 4m in Novaks contract like its some accomplishment of the ages

Bargs is a cancer on the floor, but the Knicks have always had bullsh*t players on their squad this entire decade, so you must be used to it no biggie

Love you guys man, make the playoffs, finally win a series and you act so brolic like you've been here for years! fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '04        #249
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
 Brooklyn Lost said:
My man said "ur cat don't even respect you" nooooooo I'm crying I'm done


Russ I dare you to deny that your cat would violate you all day everyday pissing and prob sh*tting too all over ur place
Why you gotta talk sh*t about my cats man, what'd they ever do to you? one of em's dying bruh fu*k you forreal
 5 years ago '10        #250
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 15 15
 Russ369 said:
Why would I deny something that isn't even worth commenting on? Will pulls so much sh*t outta his a.ss he could audition for the Burt Wonderstone squeal

Its funny how the highlight of this trade for you is that you save less than 4m in Novaks contract like its some accomplishment of the ages

Bargs is a cancer on the floor, but the Knicks have always had bullsh*t players on their squad this entire decade, so you must be used to it no biggie

Love you guys man, make the playoffs, finally win a series and you act so brolic like you've been here for years! fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '04        #251
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
 Brooklyn Lost said:
Not only that. He wasn't even aloud to smoke some loud:jayhah2:

bi*ch a.ss Russ


On some"baby ill do anything for u stay around"

Broad thinks he's a sucker and been lighting up with dudes who actually got a pair
Keep spitting those lies, whats missing in your life that you have to make me the center of it for? How about you mention the highlights of your life instead of lingering about someones past bullsh*t that happened 3 years ago? lol ur so sad man
 5 years ago '07        #252
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,725 | Props total: 11453 11453
 Russ369 said:
Why you gotta talk sh*t about my cats man, what'd they ever do to you? one of em's dying bruh fu*k you forreal
Damn my bad. Sorry to hear that bro. And u know I'm being serious. U just take all this sh*t talking too serious I hope ur cat pulls thru. I feel like an as*hole now
 5 years ago '07        #253
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,725 | Props total: 11453 11453
 Russ369 said:
Keep spitting those lies, whats missing in your life that you have to make me the center of it for? How about you mention the highlights of your life instead of lingering about someones past bullsh*t that happened 3 years ago? lol ur so sad man
U"troll" the Knicks. Ima talk sh*t. Why are you acting like this sh*t is new?

fu*k u acting like u are new to Boxden. U talk sh*t; u try and troll but don't like sh*t said back to you. fu*k u smoking
 5 years ago '04        #254
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
 Brooklyn Lost said:
U"troll" the Knicks. Ima talk sh*t. Why are you acting like this sh*t is new?

fu*k u acting like u are new to Boxden. U talk sh*t; u try and troll but don't like sh*t said back to you. fu*k u smoking
But you see, I keep it strictly Knicks-related. I don't rely on personal remarks to get a laugh outta ppl, thats bi*ch n*gga sh*t. (report me for racism idgaf)

Come at me on an even angle then we're good you can troll the fu*k outta me i don't care.
 5 years ago '04        #255
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
 aboss4real24 said:
n*gga FUK Yo Dyn Cats get over it n*gga n buy a new 1 . grown man cryn like a bi*ch .


[pic - click to view]

:arodwtfbro:
 5 years ago '04        #256
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
Yooooo going through all these pages man im dying, pure comedy
 5 years ago '05        #257
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8937 8937
I'm worried he will put it all together and that'll expose the lack of competency our organization has had over the years. In hindsight there's this

 5 years ago '04        #258
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,233 | Props total: 13972 13972
Italian Dirk gonna go ham this season for us
 07-01-2013, 08:47 AM         #259
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a weird move. Dude is cheeks but why didn't they just dump him for a bunch of picks? Looks like a failed version of what the celtics did last week.
 5 years ago '04        #260
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
 StuNNa said:
Italian Dirk gonna go ham this season for us
You still rationalizing all of this?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
28 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
condoms are lame as fu-k
55 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
62 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
39 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
138 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy