RG3 celebrating his bachelor party at a pool party in Vegas (pic)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #61
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
no black chicks allowed
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #62
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Cant wait til my QB gets past this injury, gonna p!ss on the league....Cant wait til next off season. The league aint hittin our salary cap for 18mill no more. Dan Snyder gonna get us another BEAST WR to put opposite of Garcon.

For about a 6 game stretch before the injury, RG3 was fu*kin UNSTOPPABLE....if he did not get injured, at the very least, we wouldve made it to NFC Championship game.....Seattle barely beat us without RG3.....
 07-01-2013, 01:22 AM         #63
mightyhealthy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Congrats to all of the Redskins fans on this post commenting about how much you like a man's body.
 07-01-2013, 01:24 AM         #64
mightyhealthy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Cant wait til my QB gets past this injury, gonna p!ss on the league....Cant wait til next off season. The league aint hittin our salary cap for 18mill no more. Dan Snyder gonna get us another BEAST WR to put opposite of Garcon.

For about a 6 game stretch before the injury, RG3 was fu*kin UNSTOPPABLE....if he did not get injured, at the very least, we wouldve made it to NFC Championship game.....Seattle barely beat us without RG3.....
Seahawks barely beat the Redskins in the playoffs????????? I seem to remember the Seahawks scoring 24 straight points and winning by 10.
 4 years ago '05        #65
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
 Cya Nerd said:
They can say Rg3 has already accomplished more in one season then cam has in 2 seasons

[pic - click to view]

How you figure RG3 has done MORE than Cam in his one season compared to his two?

That sounds fu*king dumb...stats wise Cam has more yards and tds than RG3....since you want to count Cams 2 seasons....

Now if you want to realize that the REDSKINS did more than the PANTHERS than fine...They have since this is a team support but besides that stop being so fu*king stupid...

And Y'all Panther fans need to stop coming in here to talk sh*t to these stans because we just going to get the RG3 stans acting like PS4 stans soon
 4 years ago '10        #66
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
The snowbunny in the green!!!
 07-01-2013, 07:29 AM         #67
Freckle Face  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't understand it.. I can only think that athletes grow up as prep stars and goto private schools away from home and only white girls available... and just get use to em idk y all athletes fu*k with thrm knowing dam well they father wouldn'tv approve if they weren't rich.. it ruins they offspring to cuss they lose half they blackness. Rgiv gonna b all mixed n sh*t no sports for him
 4 years ago '11        #68
mosdope 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,706 | Props total: 1532 1532
 Freckle Face said:
I don't understand it.. I can only think that athletes grow up as prep stars and goto private schools away from home and only white girls available... and just get use to em idk y all athletes fu*k with thrm knowing dam well they father wouldn'tv approve if they weren't rich.. it ruins they offspring to cuss they lose half they blackness. Rgiv gonna b all mixed n sh*t no sports for him
You gonna be alright my n*gga?
 4 years ago '04        #69
purtayboi 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,568 | Props total: 3378 3378
Caaaaaaaaam!!!
 4 years ago '04        #70
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 1455 1455
 ghettofied said:
Yeah, lets just forget the fact this dude tore his ACL in college too. Was that a fluke play? I guess it was to Redskins fans.
i mean it looked like ngata hit him late. but why am i tryna rationalize anything to someone who has a clearly biased agenda.
 07-01-2013, 08:48 AM         #71
Freckle Face  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RG3 needs to sit out till week 6... The NFL cares more about RG3 than the team does the fans are dumb they don't know sh*t.. its annoying as fu*k how they chant RG3 all game.. @ training camp anywhere he is.. the other players gotta get annoyed by that...

Goodell gave us 5 primetime games wit a possible 7 if we get flexed.. We're primetime we're global now.. We got four games to start the year with a easy 3-1 start then a bye week. They gave us the earliest bye week possible so he can sit his a.ss down and heal and rest his body.. n*gga aint superman he pose to play atleast 10 years sh*t bout to be over in 3 at this rate.. Shanahan needs to bench RG3 till that bye week and start him week 6 against Dallas on Sunday Night Football... there's no way in hell he's ready to play he's like five months out surgery and he doesn't practice with the team yet.. We bout to ruin this n*gga

Last edited by Freckle Face; 07-01-2013 at 08:58 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #72
doubleAre 
space
space
$140 | Props total: 25 25
Goina end up sorta like Tiger did...
 4 years ago '07        #73
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,578 | Props total: 43733 43733
 Freckle Face said:
RG3 needs to sit out till week 6... The NFL cares more about RG3 than the team does the fans are dumb they don't know sh*t.. its annoying as fu*k how they chant RG3 all game.. @ training camp anywhere he is.. the other players gotta get annoyed by that...

Goodell gave us 5 primetime games wit a possible 7 if we get flexed.. We're primetime we're global now.. We got four games to start the year with a easy 3-1 start then a bye week. They gave us the earliest bye week possible so he can sit his a.ss down and heal and rest his body.. n*gga aint superman he pose to play atleast 10 years sh*t bout to be over in 3 at this rate.. Shanahan needs to bench RG3 till that bye week and start him week 6 against Dallas on Sunday Night Football... there's no way in hell he's ready to play he's like five months out surgery and he doesn't practice with the team yet.. We bout to ruin this n*gga
boxden doctors

if he's cleared to play he's gonna play. he's not going to sit out until week 6 just because
 4 years ago '06        #74
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
mcnabb has muscle too...how'd that work out for him? RG3 is Vick part 2...all these injures are going to keep happening and he'll never be able to stay on the field
 07-01-2013, 09:52 AM         #75
Freckle Face  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 st21 said:
boxden doctors

if he's cleared to play he's gonna play. he's not going to sit out until week 6 just because
Wish I was so I could suggest putting him on PUP or IR: designated for return list
 4 years ago '04        #76
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,895 | Props total: 8231 8231
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:

i mean it looked like ngata hit him late. but why am i tryna rationalize anything to someone who has a clearly biased agenda.
SKINS RAIDERS WIZARDS.CLIPS.GATORS.CAPS.NATS. Yeah, and I'm suppose to be impressed with your retarded a.ss agenda for teams?
 07-01-2013, 10:56 AM         #77
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
How you figure RG3 has done MORE than Cam in his one season compared to his two?

That sounds fu*king dumb...stats wise Cam has more yards and tds than RG3....since you want to count Cams 2 seasons....

Now if you want to realize that the REDSKINS did more than the PANTHERS than fine...They have since this is a team support but besides that stop being so fu*king stupid...

And Y'all Panther fans need to stop coming in here to talk sh*t to these stans because we just going to get the RG3 stans acting like PS4 stans soon
its not all about yards and TDs... there are 2 things you need when being a good QB.. your yards and Tds.. and then there is taking care of the ball in which Cam fu*king sucked at...
 4 years ago '08        #78
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,145 | Props total: 2775 2775
 VerbalAssassin said:
InB4PanthersFansAndEventualCamVsRGIIIPosts
It was only a matter of time
 4 years ago '11        #79
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,189 | Props total: 5042 5042
neither one of those field n*ggas seeing the goat QB
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

seriously, looks like dude putting on too much muscle on his traps, he should be worried about some damn knee protection
 4 years ago '09        #80
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
cornball a.ss brother
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy