RG3 celebrating his bachelor party at a pool party in Vegas (pic)

most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
208 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 53
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
damn_ryght 
space
avatar space
space
$3,174 | Props total: 1958 1958
no black chicks allowed
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #62
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8494 8494
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Cant wait til my QB gets past this injury, gonna p!ss on the league....Cant wait til next off season. The league aint hittin our salary cap for 18mill no more. Dan Snyder gonna get us another BEAST WR to put opposite of Garcon.

For about a 6 game stretch before the injury, RG3 was fu*kin UNSTOPPABLE....if he did not get injured, at the very least, we wouldve made it to NFC Championship game.....Seattle barely beat us without RG3.....
 07-01-2013, 12:22 AM         #63
mightyhealthy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Congrats to all of the Redskins fans on this post commenting about how much you like a man's body.
 07-01-2013, 12:24 AM         #64
mightyhealthy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Cant wait til my QB gets past this injury, gonna p!ss on the league....Cant wait til next off season. The league aint hittin our salary cap for 18mill no more. Dan Snyder gonna get us another BEAST WR to put opposite of Garcon.

For about a 6 game stretch before the injury, RG3 was fu*kin UNSTOPPABLE....if he did not get injured, at the very least, we wouldve made it to NFC Championship game.....Seattle barely beat us without RG3.....
Seahawks barely beat the Redskins in the playoffs????????? I seem to remember the Seahawks scoring 24 straight points and winning by 10.
 5 years ago '05        #65
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 230 230
 Cya Nerd said:
They can say Rg3 has already accomplished more in one season then cam has in 2 seasons


[pic - click to view]

How you figure RG3 has done MORE than Cam in his one season compared to his two?

That sounds fu*king dumb...stats wise Cam has more yards and tds than RG3....since you want to count Cams 2 seasons....

Now if you want to realize that the REDSKINS did more than the PANTHERS than fine...They have since this is a team support but besides that stop being so fu*king stupid...

And Y'all Panther fans need to stop coming in here to talk sh*t to these stans because we just going to get the RG3 stans acting like PS4 stans soon
 5 years ago '10        #66
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$10,701 | Props total: 1770 1770
The snowbunny in the green!!!
 07-01-2013, 06:29 AM         #67
Freckle Face  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't understand it.. I can only think that athletes grow up as prep stars and goto private schools away from home and only white girls available... and just get use to em idk y all athletes fu*k with thrm knowing dam well they father wouldn'tv approve if they weren't rich.. it ruins they offspring to cuss they lose half they blackness. Rgiv gonna b all mixed n sh*t no sports for him
 5 years ago '11        #68
mosdope 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,735 | Props total: 1602 1602
 Freckle Face said:
I don't understand it.. I can only think that athletes grow up as prep stars and goto private schools away from home and only white girls available... and just get use to em idk y all athletes fu*k with thrm knowing dam well they father wouldn'tv approve if they weren't rich.. it ruins they offspring to cuss they lose half they blackness. Rgiv gonna b all mixed n sh*t no sports for him
You gonna be alright my n*gga?
 5 years ago '04        #69
purtayboi 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,835 | Props total: 4202 4202
Caaaaaaaaam!!!
 5 years ago '04        #70
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,855 | Props total: 2046 2046
 ghettofied said:
Yeah, lets just forget the fact this dude tore his ACL in college too. Was that a fluke play? I guess it was to Redskins fans.
i mean it looked like ngata hit him late. but why am i tryna rationalize anything to someone who has a clearly biased agenda.
 07-01-2013, 07:48 AM         #71
Freckle Face  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RG3 needs to sit out till week 6... The NFL cares more about RG3 than the team does the fans are dumb they don't know sh*t.. its annoying as fu*k how they chant RG3 all game.. @ training camp anywhere he is.. the other players gotta get annoyed by that...

Goodell gave us 5 primetime games wit a possible 7 if we get flexed.. We're primetime we're global now.. We got four games to start the year with a easy 3-1 start then a bye week. They gave us the earliest bye week possible so he can sit his a.ss down and heal and rest his body.. n*gga aint superman he pose to play atleast 10 years sh*t bout to be over in 3 at this rate.. Shanahan needs to bench RG3 till that bye week and start him week 6 against Dallas on Sunday Night Football... there's no way in hell he's ready to play he's like five months out surgery and he doesn't practice with the team yet.. We bout to ruin this n*gga


Last edited by Freckle Face; 07-01-2013 at 07:58 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #72
doubleAre 
space
avatar space
space
$143 | Props total: 26 26
Goina end up sorta like Tiger did...
 5 years ago '07        #73
st21 1376 heat pts1376
space
avatar space
space
$58,802 | Props total: 53369 53369
 Freckle Face said:
RG3 needs to sit out till week 6... The NFL cares more about RG3 than the team does the fans are dumb they don't know sh*t.. its annoying as fu*k how they chant RG3 all game.. @ training camp anywhere he is.. the other players gotta get annoyed by that...

Goodell gave us 5 primetime games wit a possible 7 if we get flexed.. We're primetime we're global now.. We got four games to start the year with a easy 3-1 start then a bye week. They gave us the earliest bye week possible so he can sit his a.ss down and heal and rest his body.. n*gga aint superman he pose to play atleast 10 years sh*t bout to be over in 3 at this rate.. Shanahan needs to bench RG3 till that bye week and start him week 6 against Dallas on Sunday Night Football... there's no way in hell he's ready to play he's like five months out surgery and he doesn't practice with the team yet.. We bout to ruin this n*gga
boxden doctors

if he's cleared to play he's gonna play. he's not going to sit out until week 6 just because
 5 years ago '06        #74
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,411 | Props total: 3 3
mcnabb has muscle too...how'd that work out for him? RG3 is Vick part 2...all these injures are going to keep happening and he'll never be able to stay on the field
 07-01-2013, 08:52 AM         #75
Freckle Face  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 st21 said:
boxden doctors

if he's cleared to play he's gonna play. he's not going to sit out until week 6 just because
Wish I was so I could suggest putting him on PUP or IR: designated for return list
 5 years ago '04        #76
ghettofied 357 heat pts357
space
avatar space
space
$23,315 | Props total: 10673 10673
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:


i mean it looked like ngata hit him late. but why am i tryna rationalize anything to someone who has a clearly biased agenda.
SKINS RAIDERS WIZARDS.CLIPS.GATORS.CAPS.NATS. Yeah, and I'm suppose to be impressed with your retarded a.ss agenda for teams?
 07-01-2013, 09:56 AM         #77
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
How you figure RG3 has done MORE than Cam in his one season compared to his two?

That sounds fu*king dumb...stats wise Cam has more yards and tds than RG3....since you want to count Cams 2 seasons....

Now if you want to realize that the REDSKINS did more than the PANTHERS than fine...They have since this is a team support but besides that stop being so fu*king stupid...

And Y'all Panther fans need to stop coming in here to talk sh*t to these stans because we just going to get the RG3 stans acting like PS4 stans soon
its not all about yards and TDs... there are 2 things you need when being a good QB.. your yards and Tds.. and then there is taking care of the ball in which Cam fu*king sucked at...
 5 years ago '08        #78
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$17,067 | Props total: 4810 4810
 VerbalAssassin said:
InB4PanthersFansAndEventualCamVsRGIIIPosts
It was only a matter of time
 5 years ago '11        #79
Broseph Stalin 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$3,983 | Props total: 8597 8597
neither one of those field n*ggas seeing the goat QB
[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


:jacmonson: seriously, looks like dude putting on too much muscle on his traps, he should be worried about some damn knee protection
 5 years ago '09        #80
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
cornball a.ss brother
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Loso’s Pitch to get Kuz to play in NY
51 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Drake- I’m Upset
412 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside travis mccoy washed
69 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy