Jun 30 - Report: Michael Jackson spent $35 million to cover up molestations of 24 boys

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #81
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
Damn, I see the MJ estate has paid off a lot of posters in here
 4 years ago '04        #82
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Lucky Lucas said:
what about all the european facial reconstruction surgeries? those for his skin condition too? hair transplant procedures? those for his skin condition too?

fact that his skin completely changed shades evenly in a 2 year span? thats how it works? I know it isn't cause my uncle has it on his back and legs and they come in as spots.

dude was a fu*king pedophile, end of discussion. admitting to giving kids alcohol then sleeping in the bed with them, but but but hes innocent

would you let some skin bleaching dude give your kid wine then sleep in the bed with him? exactly
He was a strange man... He loved children... But he didn't sleep with any of those kids... People just use the fact that he is weird against him... His strange behavior is easy targets for lawsuits... Ironically some report from an imprisoned PI comes out after Mike is dead when he can't defend himself... You would take the word of a convicted felon who is in prison for illegally spying on people almost two decades later??? Come on now
 4 years ago '06        #83
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,181 | Props total: 1812 1812
I swear, when Mike Jack was alive people were on his head about all the bullsh*t he was doing to himself and others, now that hes dead people act like he was an angel, sh*t wasnt fabricated cuz, Mike Jack was on some other sh*t...
 4 years ago '12        #84
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,077 | Props total: 17418 17418
 Bea5T said:
OJ got away with k!lling a beautiful white woman you fu*king moron
Yeah OJs life was ruined and his entire fortune was taken in the civil case. He was a.ss r*ped by the civil side of the case and ppl forget that. Mike went on to continue having one of the most lucrative entertainment careers of all time.

He aint stop moonwalkin after that sh*t. Oj lost the juice moron
 4 years ago '04        #85
dre03 
space
space
 Bea5T said:
OJ got away with k!lling a beautiful white woman you fu*king moron
OJ still had a trial... It wasn't OJ fault the first responders destroyed most of the crime scene and alot of evidence and then local authorities tried to plant evidence against him... First responders contanimated the crime scene with carelessness and then the coroners cleaned Nicole body before the autopsy erasing more possible evidence... OJ didn't get convicted because of a lot of incompetence on the first responders and coroners office... He got lucky
 4 years ago '04        #86
dre03 
space
space
 Mr. Future said:
I swear, when Mike Jack was alive people were on his head about all the bullsh*t he was doing to himself and others, now that hes dead people act like he was an angel, sh*t wasnt fabricated cuz, Mike Jack was on some other sh*t...

Who the fu*k is saying Mike is an angel? Your interpreting skills are terrible... Because people believe he didn't r*pe children means we think he's an angel?? WTF is wrong with you...

no n*gga it just means when don't think he's a fu*king child rapist... Everybody alive during that time knows Mike did questionable and weird sh*t... How you jump from not being a child rapist to an angel is mind boggling
 07-01-2013, 11:25 AM         #87
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guess nobody gonna talk about the first accuser saying his dad lied and forced him to. And I guess we also won't talk about how that last one was busted for scamming the welfare system....
 4 years ago '09        #88
Arob 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,772 | Props total: 942 942
LEAVE MY GOAT PEDO ALONE
 4 years ago '12        #89
space
space
 dre03 said:
OJ still had a trial... It wasn't OJ fault the first responders destroyed most of the crime scene and alot of evidence and then local authorities tried to plant evidence against him... First responders contanimated the crime scene with carelessness and then the coroners cleaned Nicole body before the autopsy erasing more possible evidence... OJ didn't get convicted because of a lot of incompetence on the first responders and coroners office... He got lucky
Dont hit these f*ggots with facts like that fam. They obviously aren't used to facts in this thread

Next these n*ggas gone tell us its a planet called nibiru hiding behind the moon and we all can't see it
 4 years ago '06        #90
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,917 | Props total: 25867 25867
I can't believe you morons are still saying this. The 1000 page FBI file showed not one single bit of evidence that added up with those kids accusations.

Mikes d!ck they said was straight when it actually curved. The other kid said it curved a lot to the right when it was slightly to the left. Mikes home security footage also didn't show sh*t. Those videos weren't edited or anything as shown by the FBI own video editing team. Items the kids said were in his house weren't in his house. Couldn't describe a birth mark right above his pubic area.

That's just some of the stuff like I said it was a thousand pages go read that sh*t FROM THE FBI. Not from this fu*king loser in jail for doing shady sh*t. Gtfoh.
 4 years ago '12        #91
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141 OP
space
space
$16,311 | Props total: 3994 3994
I'm not saying he fu*ked them. I'm just saying that he slipped his finger into one of them kids hole.
 07-01-2013, 12:01 PM         #92
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thriller>>>> those lil boys lives
 4 years ago '05        #93
hanzo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,961 | Props total: 1433 1433
 4 years ago '11        #94
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
mike asked em who's bad

never really believed this mess tho
 4 years ago '07        #95
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,459 | Props total: 16228 16228
they still tryin to slander this man...cause he held more power than any government...he could have changed the world...and more than likely was on his way to do so
 4 years ago '10        #96
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
Get the entire fu*k outta here with this bullsh*t shun
 07-01-2013, 01:45 PM         #97
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this your source

4 years ago '12        #98
space
space
 kabnis said:
Michael Jackson was one of those beings that descend to this sh*thole planet once in a while and blow people's minds with their talent. Then they are systematically destroyed by everyone around them until there is nothing left but ashes and acrimony. Michael was terrorized and humiliated by his father, driven to exhaustion by the industry and then pumped with EXTREMELY powerful drugs until he became a monster himself. And now an entire family is falling apart. How many more times does this have to happen?
First they love you then they hate you then they love you again.
 4 years ago '12        #99
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,484 | Props total: 1305 1305
they need to leave this sh*t alone, disrespecting a legend like this

07-01-2013, 02:55 PM         #100
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy