Jun 30 - Report: Michael Jackson spent $35 million to cover up molestations of 24 boys

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #61
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 Austin Foyt said:
I'm sorry yall, I hate it had to be mike. Why did he put himself in this situation to begin with?
look at tha replies in this thread.that should explain it all for u

if somebody said u had to be around kids,or tha degenerates in this thread,which would u choose
 4 years ago '04        #62
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 325 325
Mike "Jack"son Off

4 years ago '07        #63
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
he made thriller, man.......THRILLER
 4 years ago '08        #64
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
Settling a case out of court might look bad, but it's what you do when you're the King of Pop and you don't want all the little details of your private life in the media. Ever since he died and all the details of his drug use came out, I knew this was the parents' leverage in getting Mike to settle rather than prove his innocence... He built a big part of his image on that 'say no to drugs' platform, he was probably scared of that controversy, and we all know how secretive he was anyway...

Think about this too... There was a federal agent in charge of this file... In 15 years time, if there was any thread of truth to the rumors, all that guy would have to do is keep pulling until he busted fkn Michael Jackson... Name in the papers, opportunities to advance his career, you can't make a bigger splash... There was nothing there though
 4 years ago '04        #65
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,565 | Props total: 4122 4122
 r.burgundy said:
delete this stupid a.ss thread or move it to tha streets
this..
 4 years ago '09        #66
gzuzdatnucca 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$194 | Props total: 17 17
That ni99a was a sick individual, black people don't want to admit it ya want to keep claiming this fool meanwhile he despised being black, that man tried his best to look and talk white...that fake a.ss soft white women's voice he use to use...he wasn't a child molester to ya but I bet you wouldnt leave your son alone with him at neverland ranch...just look at his kids not 1 black attribute not one nap,curl anything blue eyes straight as hair...black people should have been stop claiming this weird sick fu*k years ago
 4 years ago '05        #67
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,912 | Props total: 6164 6164
This funny. Not sure if the 2000's michael jackson could be around my kids.

But 80's Mike ftw
 4 years ago '05        #68
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
yeah...cause we didnt know he was a complete nonce and threw money at the families who are just as bad as him for taking the money?
 07-01-2013, 09:27 AM         #69
Becky911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OG k!lla said:
The people who are doubting/dissing Mike in this thread are hilarious.

Take a seat...and think this through

You want us to believe....that a black man worth millions upon millions of dollars was able to s3xually molest white kids and get away with it. Really sit there and process that thought....then come back and apologize.

Mike spent the last 10 years of his life talking about how 'they' were trying to completely destroy him and his legacy...Al Sharpton once they would throw the chair at Mike if he was caught stealing a snicker bar out a walmart. Do you REALLY that black man would really get away with s3xually abusing white children

Do me a favor and call the cops and say a black man k!lled another black man

Hang up the phone and say a black man s3xually abused a white child. Bet you a thousand dollars they take 20 minutes to show up for that black murder, but they'll be there in 20 seconds for that white kid.
I concur with much of what you said, but I quoted your post to tell you I love your avy. I remember seeing it on imgur:

[pic - click to view]

tacocat is tacocat backwards.
 4 years ago '06        #70
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
If my son/daughter was molested, there's NO amount of money that would make me not want to put you in jail (at least) so you could rot. You can't put a price on your child's innocence. Those parents did. This is obviously extortion. You're telling me not ONE of those children's parents refused the money and wanted to k!ll him or throw him in jail? He never molested anyone. He was naive/gullible (clear as day if you watch his candid interviews) and was taken advantage of.
 4 years ago '09        #71
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
Illuminati set him up
 4 years ago '04        #72
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 1436 1436
all michael jackson was was a big little kid. some kids never actually get to be kids. he aint touch no kids inappropriately. The real story here is the timing of these "revelations" Michael was a symbol of peace. He was a one man army against the system...if he was raping lil kids (esp white ones) they woulda buried him. no amount of money can stop the feds from just taking your life away.
 4 years ago '05        #73
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 OG k!lla said:
The people who are doubting/dissing Mike in this thread are hilarious.

Take a seat...and think this through

You want us to believe....that a black man worth millions upon millions of dollars was able to s3xually molest white kids and get away with it. Really sit there and process that thought....then come back and apologize.

Mike spent the last 10 years of his life talking about how 'they' were trying to completely destroy him and his legacy...Al Sharpton once they would throw the chair at Mike if he was caught stealing a snicker bar out a walmart. Do you REALLY that black man would really get away with s3xually abusing white children

Do me a favor and call the cops and say a black man k!lled another black man

Hang up the phone and say a black man s3xually abused a white child. Bet you a thousand dollars they take 20 minutes to show up for that black murder, but they'll be there in 20 seconds for that white kid.

OJ got away with k!lling a beautiful white woman you fu*king moron
 4 years ago '10        #74
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,762 | Props total: 2856 2856
n*ggas disgust me. Rest Proper Mike, even ya own kind (n*ggas) still hate u thats why they never loved u.
 4 years ago '04        #75
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6374 6374
he might not of s3xually a.ssaulted kids but about 80% of the sh!t he did was weird as fuk though
 4 years ago '10        #76
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,846 | Props total: 8964 8964
 cankstoochie said:
trust me if michael was a pedo. he would have been in jail. feds would have got his a.ss.
This

If Mike was a pedo, he wouldn't have been able to go 15 years without being locked up for it.

The man was strange, but I doubt he was molesting kids for that long and getting away with it.

The parents who used their kids to lie on MJ about molesting them were out for $ each time, plain and simple.

If someone tried to molest my kids, I don't want $, I want them in jail.

Mj shouldn't have been sleeping in the same bed as kids that weren't his own, but I don't think he was molesting them

The parents of those kids need to be locked up too if he was molesting them
 4 years ago '04        #77
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,713 | Props total: 2009 2009
RIP Mike...

I can't judge..
 4 years ago '10        #78
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,846 | Props total: 8964 8964
 Bea5T said:
OJ got away with k!lling a beautiful white woman you fu*king moron
rare exception homie. You saw how they threw the book at him for stealing his own memorabilia back right?
 4 years ago '07        #79
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
i'd let him molest me for a couple mil (nohomo)
 07-01-2013, 11:07 AM         #80
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder how his kids feel havin to see sh*t like this still?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy