Jun 30 - Report: Michael Jackson spent $35 million to cover up molestations of 24 boys

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #1
11894 pageviews
134 comments

Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,311 | Props total: 3995 3995
Jun 30 - Report: Michael Jackson spent $35 million to cover up molestations of 24 boys

Michael Jackson spent $35 million to buy the silence of more than a dozen boys he allegedly molested over a 15-year span, according to a bombshell report yesterday.

Previously unseen FBI documents on Jackson gave disturbing new details of rampant kiddie-s3x attacks,, according to the British newspaper Sunday People.

In one lurid incident, The King of Pop allegedly molested a boy in his private movie theater with the victim’s mom sitting just a few rows in front of them, according to the paper.

A chunk of these FBI files contain notes seized from “private eye to the stars” Anthony Pellicano, whom Jackson hired to keep things quiet, Sunday People reports.

The disgraced private detective is in federal prison doing time for wiretapping and weapons convictions.

The singer was charged with molesting a 13-year-old cancer survivor, but was cleared of all charges by a Santa Barbara County, Calif., jury in 2005.

Jackson died at 50 on June 25, 2009, from a lethal dose of anesthetics he was using as sleep medication.
imageimageimageimage
visit this link http://www.nydailynews.co .. #ixzz2XiOLPRTk

Last edited by Cubs Draco; 06-30-2013 at 12:34 PM..

134 comments for "Jun 30 - Report: Michael Jackson spent $35 million to cover up molestations of 24 boys"

4 years ago '13        #2
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5776 5776
hopefully he burning in hell right now, self hating pedophile
 06-30-2013, 12:49 PM         #3
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the evidence comes from a man whos in jail who more than likely needs the money?

whata coincidence

self hating? gtfo he had a skin condition

if the fbi verifies the evidence then ill believe it, until then all it looks like is a well worded article where the reader confuses what the article actually says.

"The Daily News obtained FBI files on Jackson in 2009 under the Freedom of Information Act. Those files contained no mention of the sordid documents obtained by Sunday People."

4 years ago '13        #4
space
space
space
 Sniggit said:
the evidence comes from a man whos in jail who more than likely needs the money?

whata coincidence

self hating? gtfo he had a skin condition

if the fbi verifies the evidence then ill believe it, until then all it looks like is a well worded article where the reader confuses what the article actually says.

"The Daily News obtained FBI files on Jackson in 2009 under the Freedom of Information Act. Those files contained no mention of the sordid documents obtained by Sunday People."

what about all the european facial reconstruction surgeries? those for his skin condition too? hair transplant procedures? those for his skin condition too?

fact that his skin completely changed shades evenly in a 2 year span? thats how it works? I know it isn't cause my uncle has it on his back and legs and they come in as spots.

dude was a fu*king pedophile, end of discussion. admitting to giving kids alcohol then sleeping in the bed with them, but but but hes innocent

would you let some skin bleaching dude give your kid wine then sleep in the bed with him? exactly
 06-30-2013, 01:05 PM         #5
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lucas said:
what about all the european facial reconstruction surgeries? those for his skin condition too? hair transplant procedures? those for his skin condition too?

fact that his skin completely changed shades evenly in a 2 year span? thats how it works? I know it isn't cause my uncle has it on his back and legs and they come in as spots.

dude was a fu*king pedophile, end of discussion. admitting to giving kids alcohol then sleeping in the bed with them, but but but hes innocent

would you let some skin bleaching dude give your kid wine then sleep in the bed with him? exactly
No, thats his vanity obviously

Hair transplant was because his scalp suffered severe burns in a rehersal for a pepsi commercial

i cant remember the name of the condition but its where your skin starts to develop white blotches and eventually it spreads all over your body. There are different severity's of a condition

your from america right, where proof is needed? wasnt the proof that one of his main accusers' mother found out to have tried the same sh*t on another celebrity or something? isnt the proof that he was found not guilty?

no i wouldnt, doesnt mean hes a pedo
 4 years ago '12        #6
SE Texas713 1 heat pts
space
space
$476 | Props total: 252 252
Law & order episode identical to this. I never believed he was pedo though.
 4 years ago '06        #7
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,924 | Props total: 25892 25892
FBI released a 1000 page file showing no evidence what so ever he molested kids. From a birthmark they would if had to see to describing his d!ck those kids lied.

[video - click to view]

You think I'm gonna listen to some n*gga in jail? Lolz
 4 years ago '06        #8
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,924 | Props total: 25892 25892
He did have surgery on his face yes.

He really had vittaligo which has been proven already.

He admitted to sleeping in the same bed as kids but never did he say he gave them wine.
 4 years ago '09        #9
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,732 | Props total: 6253 6253
 Yung Dilla said:
He did have surgery on his face yes.

He really had vittaligo which has been proven already.

He admitted to sleeping in the same bed as kids but never did he say he gave them wine.
He was a creep end of story, even if he was by some miracle innocent of severe paedophilia the stuff he admits to doing was wrong anyway. He had some massive hits in the 80`s and 90s but if that makes him immune to criticism something is severely wrong
 4 years ago '12        #10
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,589 | Props total: 6049 6049
Michael was a phaggot

I don't know why y'all keep denying this
 4 years ago '04        #11
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,499 | Props total: 6075 6075
 ShadyVsEminem said:
He was a creep end of story, even if he was by some miracle innocent of severe paedophilia the stuff he admits to doing was wrong anyway. He had some massive hits in the 80`s and 90s but if that makes him immune to criticism something is severely wrong
guess u was the one next to him
 4 years ago '12        #12
wiitPanther 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,773 | Props total: 645 645
Theres legit newspapers, theres tabloids, then below that is Sunday People. They write the most whack stuff to sell papers. It's like directly quoting Wikipedia for an essay paper, holds no value.
 4 years ago '07        #13
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,601 | Props total: 1054 1054
trust me if michael was a pedo. he would have been in jail. feds would have got his a.ss.
 06-30-2013, 02:54 PM         #14
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the man is dead brah, fuk outta here
 4 years ago '13        #15
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 1198 1198
Not saying he didn't touch kids I remember when he died one of those kids who said they were touched and got paid came out and said it was all a lie
 4 years ago '07        #16
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
delete this stupid a.ss thread or move it to tha streets
 06-30-2013, 05:25 PM         #17
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But you cracker muthafuhkas will still watch Roman Palanski's films
[pic - click to view]

06-30-2013, 05:31 PM         #18
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #19
space
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
[pic - click to view]

i aint white and i dont know why you made it racial. mj didnt want anything to do with blacks or being black.

fu*k are you defending him for
 4 years ago '08        #20
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 regulate said:
Dumb gullible MFers believing anything about MJ as long as it's negative. I don't even have to address the irrational BS some of you post in here. The sh*t doesn't even makes sense. He bleached his skin and was a weirdo so that means he's a pedophile?

Besides Sniggit already pointed out the only important KNOWN facts:

The FBI followed him and had all his phones tapped for over 15 years and couldn't find anything on him. They released his ENTIRE FBI file when he died.

And his vitiligo (skin disease that caused him to become white) was CONFIRMED with his autopsy.

Some of you dudes are like soccer moms who love to gossip and are allergic to facts. And you wanna call other people f*ggots. There's nothing more homo than that.

Hope you read this post shadyvseminem

Edit: i just read this stems from wade robson some low life who's just now accusing Jackson of molestation and is suing the estate. God the things people do for money its so sad

Last edited by Lot17; 06-30-2013 at 08:57 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago