DC vs. Marvel

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who wins (overall - includes everything)
Marvel 145 70.39%
DC 61 29.61%
Voters: 206. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #161
bigscore 1690 heat pts1690
space
space
$13,542 | Props total: 21534 21534
 Michael 1987 said:
I was waiting for somebody to post him aint nobody fu*king with him. Marvel lost.

He is Marvel....
 5 years ago '05        #162
JayThunder 
space
space
$2,059 | Props total: 145 145
SERV BOT B THAT LIL n*gga , Marvel wins .... people forget the muant powers origin . SUPERMAN ISNT A GOD, he a demi god but marvel has gods
 5 years ago '05        #163
JayThunder 
space
space
$2,059 | Props total: 145 145
 Michael 1987 said:
I was waiting for somebody to post him aint nobody fu*king with him. Marvel lost.
wow this n*gga done ran into a park car on this 1.... u on one!
 5 years ago '12        #164
Theboybreblue 50 heat pts50
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 4552 4552
Two words. The Hulk. End of debate.
 07-01-2013, 02:04 PM         #165
Rinas10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Marvel lost........
people are really underestimating superman.
 07-01-2013, 02:08 PM         #166
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
Michael u my dude n all but.........

Vision is Marvel!
 5 years ago '10        #167
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 118 118

[pic - click to view]

Who on marvel is fu*king with this dude? whatever he wants to happen happens
 5 years ago '11        #168
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$8,160 | Props total: 5409 5409
DC hands down
 5 years ago '08        #169
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$21,280 | Props total: 25391 25391
I'm wondering how there's a chance:

[pic - click to view]

Powers and Abilities
Powers
As the supreme being of the Omniverse[1], the One-Above-All is Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient and Omniversal, infinitely above all cosmic powers and abstract entities, even the Living Tribunal.
Abilities
Beyond any known system of abilities.
Strength level
Beyond any known system of strength.
Weaknesses
No possible weaknesses
What can destroy that which can create all?

What DC entity is stronger than The One Above All?
 5 years ago '10        #170
TruRoux 89 heat pts89
space
space
$3,910 | Props total: 1122 1122
In terms of omnipotent characters it goes either way as well.

For example. DC has a MULTIVERSE that at one point was in cannon. There were AT LEAST 52 versions of Superman ALONE. Some of these variants had powers beyond belief. There is at least one variation of superman that could easily dispatch the silver surfer, and possibly Galactus.

This back and forth of who would win will never end.

You need serious limitations. OR specific match ups.

I like marvel's street level f!ghters. They might do well against the dc street levellers, providing their training didn't come from a certain wayne.

Marvel's geniuses are more clever than DC's. Only because everyone in Marvel is a borderline genius in one way or another, unless you are called thing or wolverine.

DC's powerhouses tho. Wayyyy too much for marvel to handle. For example. Superman should be able to take out the entire x-men. If not by himself, him and martian manhunter. Just because j'onn might be good for telepathic counter measures.

Superman, wonder woman, and aquaman could probably wreck the avengers. Superman takes hulk, wonder woman and thor go at it, and aquman deals with captain America, iron man, luke cage and the rest. I know it sounds too easy, but judging by the feats each has displayed, DC powerhouses are just too much.

If marvel was to stand a chance it would come down to Reed Richards, doom, tony stark, hank Pym, and maybe the entire pantheon of alternate Reed Richards' to do something.

OR they could press the cheat button and use franklin Richards. Who is the most ridiculously over powered (child) being in any realm. Plot induced stupidity at its finest.

These rambles will go on forever.
 5 years ago '04        #171
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,874 | Props total: 582 582
Honestly no one even knows the extent of power that some dc characters and concepts go, bet half of you dont even know 30 percent of this list, these are characters that can easily take out thanos, galactus and such take a gander. Mr. Mxyzptlk could take any character in any universe and hes one of about 15, check the list...

Superman dosent even come close to the first 30 people on this list.

Last edited by eddiefizzle; 07-01-2013 at 02:39 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #172
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 118 118
 Fedor Christ said:
False. In absolutely no terms can Superman beat Silver Surfer in any way/shape/form PERIOD.

In the Marvel VS DC crossovers they were originally going to have it be Silver Surfer vs Superman before they changed it to Superman vs Thor. The problem they kept running into was: There is virtually nothing Superman can ever do to beat Silver Surfer.

Surfer can k!ll Superman in literally trillions of different ways. He can sacrifice a sliver of himself that disintegrates ANYTHING and the blast is instantaneous too. He could turn Superman into a rabbit. He could turn the yellow sun into red and make Supes lose his powers. He could turn Superman's costume into kryptonite. There's nothing Surfer can't do.

Y'all thought the way Dr. Manhattan played with the universe was cool?

Silver Surfer was doing sh*t that makes Dr. Manhattan look like a pus*y ever since the 70's.
And Silver Surfer is cool but Superman is lame because he has too many powers
 5 years ago '04        #173
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,025 | Props total: 395 395
 ManWithoutFear! said:

[pic - click to view]

You left out Black Bolt and Sentry

Dont do this comic book sh*t if you aint bout that life

Boxden is like opposite world. If DC was running sh*t like Marvel yall would side with Marvel and hate DC lmao!
exactly... and we cant forget Thanos, Galactus, and other cosmic entities
 5 years ago '04        #174
space
space
 LexHeyden said:
I'm wondering how there's a chance:

[pic - click to view]

What can destroy that which can create all?

What DC entity is stronger than The One Above All?
The Presence.
 5 years ago '06        #175
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,487 | Props total: 861 861
Marvel gang over everybody
 5 years ago '04        #176
space
space
 Fedor Christ said:
False. In absolutely no terms can Superman beat Silver Surfer in any way/shape/form PERIOD.

In the Marvel VS DC crossovers they were originally going to have it be Silver Surfer vs Superman before they changed it to Superman vs Thor. The problem they kept running into was: There is virtually nothing Superman can ever do to beat Silver Surfer.

Surfer can k!ll Superman in literally trillions of different ways. He can sacrifice a sliver of himself that disintegrates ANYTHING and the blast is instantaneous too. He could turn Superman into a rabbit. He could turn the yellow sun into red and make Supes lose his powers. He could turn Superman's costume into kryptonite. There's nothing Surfer can't do.

Silver Surfer was doing sh*t that makes Dr. Manhattan look like a pus*y ever since the 70's.
Theres about 7 versions of superman that would eradicate any trace of a silver surfur.
 5 years ago '04        #177
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
space
$12,261 | Props total: 2307 2307
to the n*ggas saying superman would drop everyone on marvel by himself GTFOH!!!

Thor, Gladiator, Sentry,Thanos and even the Hulk would all give supes a run for his money

:edit: Silver Surfer too (completely forgot)

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 07-01-2013 at 03:31 PM..
 5 years ago '98        #178
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,450 | Props total: 4282 4282
 F.D.Haters said:
n*gga….I just looked at my Marvel cards last week, hoping and wishing they would be worth something, lol. Had ALL of them from boosting boxes back in the day. Collected any Gambit card I could get my hands on since that was my dude. Those Marvel cards were wsup up early 90s.
man I had a binder of just those holograms....

Then I think my bro ended up trading it for weed when we were in HS
 5 years ago '04        #179
dre03 
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 3208 3208
 Fedor Christ said:

I take it you know nothing about Superman Prime... There is nothing Silver Surfer could do to harm superman prime in anyway... As a nigh-omnipotent being he has power over anything not named "the Presence"... It isn't even clear that "The Presence" which is the only omnipotent entity and creator of the DC multiverse could harm Superman Prime...

Change the law of physics
Bend reality
Resurrect others
Travel between demensions
Can not be destroyed by krypton

Enhanced Heat Vision: Superman Prime's Heat Vision is far beyond that of when he was younger, it apparentely has enough power behind it to destroy the walls of reality and even entire dimensions.

Enhanced Super-Hearing: Superman Prime's hearing is most likely infinite in its capacity, even reaching beyond that of any universe. It is possible his in Omniscience in this sense.

Superman Prime's vision is now God-Like allowing him to see everything in all of time and space, the distant past, and the future

Electromagnetic Spectrum Vision: Superman Prime can see well into most of the electromagnetic spectrum. He can see and identify radio and television signals as well as all other broadcast or transmitted frequencies. Using this ability, he can avoid detection by radar or satellite monitoring methods. This also allows him to see the aura generated by living thing.

Infrared Vision: Superman Prime's can see with better acuity in darkness, and to a degree in total darkness.

God-Like Flight: Superman Prime's flight is most likely infinite, but extremely uneeded because of his ability to be any where

God-Like Invulnerability: Because of his pure energy state and nigh-omnipotent stature, it is likely nothing in the Multiverse can truly hurt him.

God-Like Superhuman Stamina: Because of his energy state and power sources, it is most likely infinite.

God-Like Superhuman Strength: Superman Prime's strength is unimaginable, beyond that of understanding to anything besides that of true gods.

God-Like Superhuman Speed: With Teleportation and his flight speeds, it is most certainly infinite. Sometimes appearing somewhere before he even left the other place.

This also confers:
God-Like Superhuman Agility: Infinite
God-Like Superhuman Reflexes: Infinite
God-Like Super-Breath: Superman Prime is able to create hurricane force winds by exhaling air from his lungs. He can chill the air as it leaves his lungs to freeze targets. He can also reverse the process to pull large volumes of air or vapor into his lungs.

Reality Alteration: Because of his powers from the Source, he can most likely alter Reality on any scale he wants, from Universal to Multiversal scale.

Magic Manipulation: Because of his powers from the Queen of the 5D imps, he can manipulate magic in any way he wants

Nigh-Omnipotence: He has power over almost anything.
Nigh-Omniscience: He can see and hear almost anything .
Nigh Omnipresence: He can be almost everywhere at once.
Immortality: Superman Prime will live until the end of the multiversal reality itself.

Green Lantern Ring: As the last and most powerful Green Lantern Ring, this ring is enhanced and controlled by will power, under Superman Primes influence it can most likely create and destroy entire universes
 5 years ago '11        #180
Pakchoy 854 heat pts854
space
space
$6,851 | Props total: 42991 42991
 Chia-Like said:
I know one would say this dumb sh*t. You must not have heard of Sentry.

[pic - click to view]

Power of 8,000 of them suns that superman need to have his powers
which is actually a bullsh*t statement because he got his a.ss handed to him in WWH when him and hulk were f!ghting. Also Sentry has a complex, if you make him feel underated he starts to lose his bearings and can easily be defeated.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy