Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who wins (overall - includes everything)
Marvel 145 70.39%
DC 61 29.61%
Voters: 206. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #81
SanatanasDaName 
space
space
space
$169 | Props total: 0 0
Great thread... I used to have the marvel cards as a kid ... Marvel got too many powerful characters than DC... Respect to DC though, you almost wish there was a wack 3rd comic giant so DC could be In 2nd place out of 3 slots....silver surfer, black bolt,.... sh*t quasar vs Supes would be a nice f!ght...I really can't think who would win between spidey and bats.. That's a good one too
 4 years ago '12        #82
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,457 | Props total: 12825 12825
Yeah, Marvel and it ain't close
 4 years ago '10        #83
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
I grew up reading comics by the boxes

[pic - click to view]

I'm gonna roll with Marvel and toss the mindless hulk in the mix
[pic - click to view]

ask this guy

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #84
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 40937 40937
Dc also has supergirl, powergirl. firestorm. and captain atom who are characters not to be looked down on.
 4 years ago '11        #85
CALViiiN 607 heat pts607 OP
space
space
$17,413 | Props total: 30161 30161
Doomsday vs. Hulk would be NIIIICE.
 4 years ago '05        #86
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10881 10881
Marvel is just too fu*kin deep bruh.
 4 years ago '11        #87
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,443 | Props total: 1420 1420
it really isnt about marvel being deep its just those are the characters that you guys know best tbh if you really looked at it from an unbiased view you would know that DC characters are just wayyy stronger than marvel characters in general its not fanboyism its just fact

now with this statement it may be a little biased but marvel is staying alive right now due to their on screen presence now that may be biased but that sh*t is fact
 07-01-2013, 05:30 AM         #88
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.D.Haters said:
n*gga….I just looked at my Marvel cards last week, hoping and wishing they would be worth something, lol. Had ALL of them from boosting boxes back in the day. Collected any Gambit card I could get my hands on since that was my dude. Those Marvel cards were wsup up early 90s.
we used to do battles back in the day with the cards, my one dude would be the ref and decide the winner based on power level and previous case history. man them was the days.
 4 years ago '08        #89
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
I made this thread yearssss ago and it was the same outcome...

sh*t still haven't change...
 4 years ago '05        #90
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,253 | Props total: 9685 9685
 Urbanchill said:
it really isnt about marvel being deep its just those are the characters that you guys know best tbh if you really looked at it from an unbiased view you would know that DC characters are just wayyy stronger than marvel characters in general its not fanboyism its just fact

now with this statement it may be a little biased but marvel is staying alive right now due to their on screen presence now that may be biased but that sh*t is fact
It's insane how incorrect your last statement is, though.
 4 years ago '11        #91
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,443 | Props total: 1420 1420
 WCIB said:
It's insane how incorrect your last statement is, though.
well go ahead and tell me which was the last marvel event or animated film that was decent cause i really cant think of any
 4 years ago '07        #92
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
space
$16,516 | Props total: 6174 6174
What? there on the same team. and lets keep it real anybody on either side would fu*k batman up. He has no powers lol, but in the end Marvel is better

Tic Toc said:
and we all know Bruce can take him down anytime he feels.....

soooo.....

End of debate
 4 years ago '07        #93
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
space
$16,516 | Props total: 6174 6174
Name me the Marvel movie that wasnt decent.. all of them were good.

Urbanchill said:
well go ahead and tell me which was the last marvel event or animated film that was decent cause i really cant think of any
 4 years ago '11        #94
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 9470 9470
If every character is able to be used, marvel would only need one above all, which if he's allowed isn't even fair. He could k!ll marvel/dc at the same time himself.

but I guess the presence could kind of counter that, although he appeared a lot weaker than one above all did.

an important role player for marvel would be ghost rider, obviously nobody respects him because his garbage a.ss nicholas cage movies, but any dc character that isn't completely innocent is fu*ked with the stare.

Spectre for DC would smash a great portion of marvel before he used up his power supply.

But I'm gonna have to go with marvel, phoenix is too powerful for the main heroes in DC, she's supermans main weakness besides kryptonite which she could just protect on him. She could have batman thinking he's a baby. She could just psychically attack the DC heroes susceptible to those attacks at the same time, then when you finally k!ll her she will just resurrect and do it all again.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 07-01-2013 at 06:58 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #95
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
Im rolling with DC in movies, MArvel in comics hero v hero, and DC again with TV shows and animation. But lets be real for a sec. As far as seeing superman level heros/ villans go bezerk in canon, with the excpetion of Sentry during the war with Asgard, DC has it bro. Ive witnessed Earth One SuperBoy literally rip superheros to shreds, the same with Balck Adam during WW3, DC when it gets real IT GETS REAL. They will create a superhero simply to make us watch them die gruesomely. Story wise though and consistency throughout the universe i gotta go with Marvel, marvel is more organic as far as character growth for the most part, they have never been afraid to tackle the peronal flaws in their heros form making us look at Chuck X in a differt light for wiping the Xmens memories of what really happened on Krakoa, to Cyclopse evolving to a semi-villan, to Iron Man becoming extra conservitive during Civil War, to him Chuck, Reed, Namor, and Blackbolt creating an Illuminati and shafting Bruce Banner which eventually leads to the destruction of a planet. Marvels characters are of more quality, DC other than Batman just lacks in that department because anytime the do something really dope to a character they retecon the fu*k out of it. In the end tho, low key, Image comics trumps both the Vitrulimites would mop thef floor with all these a.ssclowns #nuffsaid
 4 years ago '05        #96
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4135 4135
Marvel has more films than DC. But, DC has better films than Marvel.

So, it's a toss-up to me.
 4 years ago '06        #97
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
hulk, iron man, professor x, phoenix, thor, captain marvel, dr. strange, silver surfer, apocalypse, thanos, galactus

DC would have no answer.... talking bought superman can put hulk on the sun lol marvel will destroy the sun!

i would even bet wolverine and deadpool would go to work on most of DC.... including batman, idk why he is praised so much as if he really has a chance
 4 years ago '05        #98
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4135 4135
 Peterparker said:
Im not gonna even speak on whose the strongest cuz those are 2 different worlds...but who has the better product?? Marvel hands down

Batman and Superman are the only universial heros in DC w/ crossover appeal. Green Latern,Flash,Wonder Woman,Aqua man would be 2nd tier characters in Marvel.

Marvel has more iconic characters that's made a bigger impact on pop culture. Don't believe me? How many times DC gonna remake Batman or Superman films?? Green Latern was a complete flop.

Marvel has Spider-Man,Hulk,X-Men,Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Fantastic Four need I go on.

Also about movies....ppl are saying DC...outside of Nolans Batman which TDK to me was the only great film out the series. and Tim Burton's 89 Batman how is DC fu*kin w/marvel in movies when they can't even make a decent dc film outside of Batman/Superman??

Plus The Avengers is the best comic film of all-time
Disagreed. The Dark Knight is still, in my eyes, a far superior film than ANYTHING Marve has ever put out.

I feel like DC has heroes that deal heavily in archetype and literary allusions. So, that alone makes their heroes seem more important and more culturally defining than ANY Marvel character outside of maybe Spider-Man.

For example, when "The death of Superman" storyline hit comic book stores, it was NOT just a comic book event. It was a cultural event. News outlets dedicated special reports about it, and it wasn't a "comic" thing. It was a "world" thing. I think, in my eyes, DC has more iconic heroes than Marvel.

And before you call me a fanboy, I grew up on Marvel, and can stand toe-to-toe with Marvel's biggest fans. But, looking at it from outside of myself, DC has Marvel beat.

We can talk "financially", but that stuff isn't a factor in my eyes. Just because Marvel has more films doesn't mean they are are better than the DC related films that have been released (with the notable exception of Green Lantern).
 4 years ago '12        #99
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,399 | Props total: 19886 19886
DC sh*ts on marvel anyday.
 4 years ago '08        #100
Chia-Like 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 51 51
 shadychef04 said:
Superman would fu*k all of them up by himself
I know one would say this dumb sh*t. You must not have heard of Sentry.

[pic - click to view]

Power of 8,000 of them suns that superman need to have his powers
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago