DC vs. Marvel

most viewed right now
 96
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
119 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

who wins (overall - includes everything)
Marvel 145 70.39%
DC 61 29.61%
Voters: 206. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #201
chasedollaz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$899 | Props total: 144 144
Where are y'all getting this "Marvel has weaker characters" sh*t from? I guess n*ggas never heard of Apocalypse or Nate Grey huh? It would be dope to see the Green Lantern Corps take on the Nova Corps tho
 5 years ago '05        #202
velmc1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$225 | Props total: 109 109
Ok, the reality is, most of this discussion is based off the fame of the marvel movies. Dc wins everytime. Galactus? Yeah ok. Dc has any number of characters that could take him down. Anti Monitor, Spectre, its not even a contest. Got psychics? Martian manhunter and Miss martian can shut them down. Not to mention Psimon. And any team marvel can muster up? In terms of sheer power, tactics, and hell, just working together? The League can shut them all down. And lets not even discuss any of the lantern corps. Imagine all of them working together. They probably could win it all by themselves. Do the research 1st. Marvel might win the popularity contest, but DC wins the war.
 07-01-2013, 11:00 PM         #203
cashprice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Professor X vs the whole D.C. mind control is s bi*ch
 5 years ago '05        #204
velmc1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$225 | Props total: 109 109
Oh and as far as those celestials go? Lol, Lucifer Morningstar or Archangel Michael.
 5 years ago '12        #205
Theboybreblue 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$3,992 | Props total: 4557 4557
picture this, its an open field one side its DC, the other side its Marvel. Dc enganges marvel. Scarlett Witch snaps her fingers, all DC Characters turn into cheese steaks, Marvel characters eat and go home. the end.. . .
 5 years ago '12        #206
Theboybreblue 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$3,992 | Props total: 4557 4557
 FrankAndBeans said:
I'm not "using" anyone, I'm just stating how it is. A fully fed Galactus that has had his power doubled would get destroyed by Superman One Million. Galactus created a weapon that "threatened" the space time structure of the omniverse...Superman Prime can manipulate/destroy realities at will. He can do what he wants...become twice the size of Galactus and eat him, or shrink Galactus and eat him still. I don't think you understand the insanity DC gave to Superman Prime. Superman Prime's powers are infinite...he matches up with Marvel characters like Beyonder and the Living Tribunal who are beyond Galactus' levels. Read dre03's post again.
ummm are you talking about the same superman prime that was scared sh*tless of the flash family?

now i will say this, Superman prime is one of my favorite characters his story is amazing. but there are characters in marvel that could make it to where this superman never existed in the first place. so yeah this superman is pwerful but he can EASILY be touched.
 5 years ago '12        #207
Theboybreblue 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$3,992 | Props total: 4557 4557
 Fedor Christ said:
Scarlett Witch + Franklin Richards vs Lucifer Morningstar + Michael would be a very good f!ght. I think it'd be a stalemate IMO. I'm actually about to make that thread on another forum full of expert comic book geeks.


Galactus could resurrect all of Krypton with every single Kryptonian and turn them ALL into his heralds and sic them after Superman if need be and have Clark get bi*chslapped by Lara and Jor-El all day. So squash anymore of that Superman mess. As ManWithoutFear! said, the power cosmic is the END ALL BE ALL PERIOD.

The power cosmic that Silver Surfer has is like an atom of water from the ocean. And we're talking about a guy who f!ghts inside of black holes and evolved an entire planet of aliens to death.

Impressive, no?

Now keep in mind that Thanos no-sells blasts from Silver Surfer all the time on some straight Undertaker sh*t.

Thanos could solo most of the DC universe himself. Captain Marvel (Shazam!) and Black Adam would be lunchmeat as soon as they showed up.


People seriously throwing Martian Manhunter's name around?

Somebody could wave a Bic lighter at him and he's promptly removed from the playing field.

Thanos wipes out just about everyone else in DC. The Sentry cleans up what's rest. Blackbolt (whose brother is basically Lex Luthor 2.0) flies in to make sure there's nothing left.

Mad Jim Jaspers is an incredibly slept on reality manipulator as well.

Another name I've seen mentioned is Mr. Mxyzptlk. Yes, he's cool and his powers derive from the fact that he's from the 5th dimension. Again. Galactus exists in ALL dimensions. It's even specifically stated he's the most powerful force in the 10th dimension.
man these n*ggas dont know wasup bro DC easily gets owned.
 5 years ago '10        #208
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 6905 6905
 Theboybreblue said:
ummm are you talking about the same superman prime that was scared sh*tless of the flash family?
No, that's Superboy Prime. I'm talking about Superman Prime (One Million), the walking God.


Because of Supermans constant travels throughout the Universe, plus major powers that he has had garnered from the Queen of the 5D imps, The Source (Possibly a fraction of the power of The Presences power itself) 15,000 Years of pure Yellow Sun saturation, and the power of the last and most powerful Green Lantern Ring, his position as the 2nd most powerful being in the DC Universe (Now Multiverse) is apparent (Second only to the Omnipotent Presence). Even to a point of having some of the strongest in the DCU follow under his command (Hourman and Mxyzptlk)

[pic - click to view]






 Fedor Christ said:


Galactus was literally as far up as Stan Lee could go. He was trying to come up with a villain for the Fantastic Four to face that was beyond anything imaginable seeing as how Earth already had Asgardian GODS like Thor running around.
So are you saying that Galactus is more powerful than the Living Tribunal and Beyonder...
 5 years ago '05        #209
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 730 730
Batman and Superman > __________

\thread hate that my n*gga Wolverine on the wrong side tho
 5 years ago '11        #210
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$20,305 | Props total: 10785 10785
 FrankAndBeans said:
Galactus has never been a threat to the Living Tribunal and has never come close to the Living Tribunal's power level.
Yes he was rofl, "last planet standing" galactus was going ham.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Living tribunal had to team up with multiple other cosmic entities to try to stop galactus and guess what? They still failed, but we can say he was never a threat if that's what you are into. Had all of them looking like his bi*ch

 FrankAndBeans said:
No he isn't. Galactus was once a regular n*gga from planet Taa that got destroyed in the "Big Crunch", but he survived somehow...merging with a "sentience". There are comic characters that were there for Galactus's "birth"...he is far from the oldest and far from the strongest.
...well guess who is the sole survivor of the big bang? "Galactus is the oldest living entity in the universe. In fact, he is older than our universe – he is the sole survivor from the universe that existed before our Big Bang".

When did I say he was the strongest? I never even said he was stronger than superman prime(although I think he is). One superhero doesn't have to be stronger than the other to defeat them if they have their weakness.

 FrankAndBeans said:
No, that's Superboy Prime. I'm talking about Superman Prime (One Million), the walking God.
The same "walking god" that needed help to revive lois.


Last edited by whothebestmc; 07-02-2013 at 04:49 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #211
bigscore 1690 heat pts1690
space
avatar space
space
$13,542 | Props total: 21534 21534
THOR

HIS DEAL: The actual Norse God of Thunder, Thor possesses "normal" Asgardian attributes including immorality, superstrength and nigh-invulnerability. He is armed with Mjolnir, the mystical war hammer capable of opening passageways through space and time, blocking all sorts of energy blasts and bending the elements to its master's will.

WHY HE'S #2: This guy is a Norse god warrior, trained and skilled in the art of battle. And he's been doing it for countless ages. Give him a magical hammer and the power over the elements, and he's unbeatable. Almost.


VS. FIRESTORM: Surprised by the sheer force of the storm and unexpected lightening bursts. Firestorm loses his concentration and becomes tangible. Yeah, he wouldn't be beaten by the storm, but one shot from Mjolnir would knock the Nuclear Man senseless.

VS. SPAWN: Puh-lease! Thor's already faced down all sorts of demonic magic types like Hela (Asgard's ruler of Hel), so while Spawn may take some time to wear down, trapping him in the middle of a hurricane, hailing a blitzkrieg of lightening bolts on 'im and pounding him with Mjolnir would leave Al a pile of pulpy necroplasm.

VS. FLASH: Similiar to his bout with Wonder Woman, the Flash would get in some good shots against the Thunder God... but if it's one thing Thor has shown, it's that he can take punishment. Between the monstrous storm that'd spring up out of nowhere, dodging lightening bolts and whirlinghammers, the Flash would eventually be tagged and, well that'd be that.

VS. WONDER WOMAN: The collest f!ght on this whole list!!! Two super-strong, super-tough warriors battling it out with sheer power and skills in a battle that would leave both warriors horrifically wounded and completely exhausted... with Thor the last one standing. He's just tougher, with a billion more lifetimes of battle-experience beneath his belt.

VS. SUPERMAN: While Supes has the edge in speed and flight (Thor gets pulled by his hammer; he doesn;t really fly.), once again Thor's warrior training and combat experience would give him the edge he needs to have more of his blows connect, eventually laying the Kryptonian flat. It's all in the name: Super-Man; Thor, God of Thunder.



SILVER SURFER

HIS DEAL: As the former herald of the world-devourer Galactus, Norrin Radd possesses he "power cosmic," an energy source capable of almost any feat imaginable, making him one of the most powerful beings in the cosmos.
WHY HE'S #1: The Surfer is the fringe character that seperates humanity from the omnipotence of Galactus or Eternity, making himtops on our list. His power cosmic is so powerful that it's not a matter of what the Surfer can do, it's what he can't. Matter-manipulation, the power reserves of stars, traveling at lightspeed ... he may even be able to create life. He's truely in a power class of his own.


VS. FIRESTORM: No contest. Whatever Ronnie can do, Norrin can undo. With the skill and far greater matter-manipulation power at his command, Firestorm rates a two-panel f!ght at best.

VS. FLASH: Sorry, the SUrfer is faster than the Flash, with the power of the universe at his command. Once you take away his speed, Wally is just a guy. G'night, Wally.

VS. WONDER WOMAN: Diana may be a better f!ght, but the Surfer is faster, tougher and more powerful. Ten bucks says Wonder Woman's bracelets aren't up to deflecting the power cosmic.

VS. SUPERMAN: While Supes might land a couple of blows as the Surfer is trying to talk to him, our bald buddy Norrin could either hammer Supes into submission with the power cosmic or suck all the solar energy out of him with his energy manipulation powers.

VS. THOR: Surfer's power cosmic is fairly evenly matched with Mjolnir (whose magical properies aren't affected by the universe's laws of physics), which would absorb/deflect Surfer's power for a while. While Surfer couldn't do much physical damage to Thor, Thor would hammer the Surfer unconscious ... if he could hit'em. And even though Mjolnir could block Surfer's powerful blasts, some would eventually land. As the battle progressed, more and more of the Surfer's blows would connect until one super-blast of the power cosmic would put the Odinson down for the count. And the worst part? The Surfer, one of the most noble spirits in the universe, would search the rubble after the f!ght, grab Mjolnir and head off to Disneyworld.
 5 years ago '11        #212
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$20,305 | Props total: 10785 10785
^^^

silver surfer is not faster than the flash, sh*t isn't even comparable. Flash can run faster than instant travel....


[pic - click to view]



He ran so fast he broke the reality barrier/ time barrier, he runs so fast he can time travel. He crossed the universe in less than an instant to save the human race. He out ran death...the list goes on and on


Last edited by whothebestmc; 07-02-2013 at 07:57 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #213
bigscore 1690 heat pts1690
space
avatar space
space
$13,542 | Props total: 21534 21534
 G Code said:
And Silver Surfer is cool but Superman is lame because he has too many powers

SS been that powerful from the beginning..
 5 years ago '10        #214
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 6905 6905
 whothebestmc said:
Living tribunal had to team up with multiple other cosmic entities to try to stop galactus and guess what? They still failed, but we can say he was never a threat if that's what you are into. Had all of them looking like his bi*ch
No, that's not how it went down. The Living Tribunal teamed up with other Cosmics to send a single blast at Galactus and destroy him. Galactus would not have survived this blast if it wasn't for Reed Richards who intercepted the shot because the blast would have destroyed the Milky Way.
 5 years ago '09        #215
bigscore 1690 heat pts1690
space
avatar space
space
$13,542 | Props total: 21534 21534
 whothebestmc said:
^^^

silver surfer is not faster than the flash, sh*t isn't even comparable. Flash can run faster than instant travel....


[pic - click to view]



He ran so fast he broke the reality barrier/ time barrier, he runs so fast he can time travel. He crossed the universe in less than an instant to save the human race. He out ran death...the list goes on and on

III. Speed

Alright well we’ll start with some strait line travel speed feats

Travel’s a just over a light year in seconds(or less)

[pic - click to view]




Travels half a million light years in seconds

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Crosses universe

[pic - click to view]




Searches the surface of the entire planet in a matter of seconds

[pic - click to view]



Can travel in seconds to any dimension that he's been too


[pic - click to view]



Surfer is able to mentally calculate the trajectory of a being in mid teleportation(not just moving fast, actually teleporting) and attack it upon its arrival stops flash dead in his tracks


[pic - click to view]




"When Flash travels the cosmos with is amazing speed...then we'll discuss this matter further."

"Silver Surfer once traveled so fast that he actually ripped a hole in the fabric of time and traveled to the past."


Last edited by bigscore; 07-02-2013 at 11:12 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #216
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 118 118
 Theboybreblue said:
picture this, its an open field one side its DC, the other side its Marvel. Dc enganges marvel. Scarlett Witch snaps her fingers, all DC Characters turn into cheese steaks, Marvel characters eat and go home. the end.. . .
Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the first lantern could go back to when Scarlett witch was conceived and make her dad blow his load in her moms face instead so...
 5 years ago '09        #217
bigscore 1690 heat pts1690
space
avatar space
space
$13,542 | Props total: 21534 21534
For the record.....


Love this whole Marvel vs DC debate...



 5 years ago '11        #218
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,976 | Props total: 540 540
why does it seem like the most powerful marvel characters are villains
 5 years ago '11        #219
Pakchoy 854 heat pts854
space
avatar space
space
$6,851 | Props total: 42991 42991
 bigscore said:
THOR

HIS DEAL: The actual Norse God of Thunder, Thor possesses "normal" Asgardian attributes including immorality, superstrength and nigh-invulnerability. He is armed with Mjolnir, the mystical war hammer capable of opening passageways through space and time, blocking all sorts of energy blasts and bending the elements to its master's will.

WHY HE'S #2: This guy is a Norse god warrior, trained and skilled in the art of battle. And he's been doing it for countless ages. Give him a magical hammer and the power over the elements, and he's unbeatable. Almost.


VS. FIRESTORM: Surprised by the sheer force of the storm and unexpected lightening bursts. Firestorm loses his concentration and becomes tangible. Yeah, he wouldn't be beaten by the storm, but one shot from Mjolnir would knock the Nuclear Man senseless.

VS. SPAWN: Puh-lease! Thor's already faced down all sorts of demonic magic types like Hela (Asgard's ruler of Hel), so while Spawn may take some time to wear down, trapping him in the middle of a hurricane, hailing a blitzkrieg of lightening bolts on 'im and pounding him with Mjolnir would leave Al a pile of pulpy necroplasm.

VS. FLASH: Similiar to his bout with Wonder Woman, the Flash would get in some good shots against the Thunder God... but if it's one thing Thor has shown, it's that he can take punishment. Between the monstrous storm that'd spring up out of nowhere, dodging lightening bolts and whirlinghammers, the Flash would eventually be tagged and, well that'd be that.

VS. WONDER WOMAN: The collest f!ght on this whole list!!! Two super-strong, super-tough warriors battling it out with sheer power and skills in a battle that would leave both warriors horrifically wounded and completely exhausted... with Thor the last one standing. He's just tougher, with a billion more lifetimes of battle-experience beneath his belt.

VS. SUPERMAN: While Supes has the edge in speed and flight (Thor gets pulled by his hammer; he doesn;t really fly.), once again Thor's warrior training and combat experience would give him the edge he needs to have more of his blows connect, eventually laying the Kryptonian flat. It's all in the name: Super-Man; Thor, God of Thunder.



SILVER SURFER

HIS DEAL: As the former herald of the world-devourer Galactus, Norrin Radd possesses he "power cosmic," an energy source capable of almost any feat imaginable, making him one of the most powerful beings in the cosmos.
WHY HE'S #1: The Surfer is the fringe character that seperates humanity from the omnipotence of Galactus or Eternity, making himtops on our list. His power cosmic is so powerful that it's not a matter of what the Surfer can do, it's what he can't. Matter-manipulation, the power reserves of stars, traveling at lightspeed ... he may even be able to create life. He's truely in a power class of his own.


VS. FIRESTORM: No contest. Whatever Ronnie can do, Norrin can undo. With the skill and far greater matter-manipulation power at his command, Firestorm rates a two-panel f!ght at best.

VS. FLASH: Sorry, the SUrfer is faster than the Flash, with the power of the universe at his command. Once you take away his speed, Wally is just a guy. G'night, Wally.

VS. WONDER WOMAN: Diana may be a better f!ght, but the Surfer is faster, tougher and more powerful. Ten bucks says Wonder Woman's bracelets aren't up to deflecting the power cosmic.

VS. SUPERMAN: While Supes might land a couple of blows as the Surfer is trying to talk to him, our bald buddy Norrin could either hammer Supes into submission with the power cosmic or suck all the solar energy out of him with his energy manipulation powers.

VS. THOR: Surfer's power cosmic is fairly evenly matched with Mjolnir (whose magical properies aren't affected by the universe's laws of physics), which would absorb/deflect Surfer's power for a while. While Surfer couldn't do much physical damage to Thor, Thor would hammer the Surfer unconscious ... if he could hit'em. And even though Mjolnir could block Surfer's powerful blasts, some would eventually land. As the battle progressed, more and more of the Surfer's blows would connect until one super-blast of the power cosmic would put the Odinson down for the count. And the worst part? The Surfer, one of the most noble spirits in the universe, would search the rubble after the f!ght, grab Mjolnir and head off to Disneyworld.
Thor beating Firestorm gtfoh.. Would never happen. How can thor beat firestorm when firestorm could alter the lighting strikes on a molecular level and turn them to snow or leaves falling from a tree. Firestorm has been one of the most underated characters in dc history. In issue 100 of his first series that ran 20+ years ago that n*gga was f!ghting on the sun. His heat level is hotter than that of the sun and it isnt affected by rain or lack of oxygen as is the human torch.
 5 years ago '11        #220
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$20,305 | Props total: 10785 10785
 FrankAndBeans said:
No, that's not how it went down. The Living Tribunal teamed up with other Cosmics to send a single blast at Galactus and destroy him. Galactus would not have survived this blast if it wasn't for Reed Richards who intercepted the shot because the blast would have destroyed the Milky Way.
But they teamed up and he was a threat though right? A big enough threat they were willing to sacrifice the entire galaxy. Galactus fully fed just too much to handle for a hero with 0 feats.

 bigscore said:
III. Speed

Alright well we’ll start with some strait line travel speed feats

Travel’s a just over a light year in seconds(or less)

[pic - click to view]




Travels half a million light years in seconds

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Crosses universe

[pic - click to view]




Searches the surface of the entire planet in a matter of seconds

[pic - click to view]



Can travel in seconds to any dimension that he's been too


[pic - click to view]



Surfer is able to mentally calculate the trajectory of a being in mid teleportation(not just moving fast, actually teleporting) and attack it upon its arrival stops flash dead in his tracks


[pic - click to view]




"When Flash travels the cosmos with is amazing speed...then we'll discuss this matter further."

"Silver Surfer once traveled so fast that he actually ripped a hole in the fabric of time and traveled to the past."
Did you just copy/paste someones whole post? Anyways flash could do all of that as well if were capable of running, in fact he's done the majority of those with relative easy some before he was even relatively close to his fastest. He doesn't need seconds he is faster than instantaneous travel across the universe.

Again he outran death "by outracing it to the end of time/space, past entropy, the next Big Bang and into the next Universe."


His speed is so immeasurable that he has moved and reacted by the attosecond (an attosecond is one quintillionth of a second. To put this in perspective, one attosecond is to one second, what one second is to the age of the universe.), and has even reacted and calculated by the zeptosecond (Which is one trillionth of one billionth of one second.) and has other feats of speed that are immeasurable.

[pic - click to view]




"Also, able to send anyone or anything into another dimension when running around them."

And he definitely has faster reaction/combat speed so I don't know why you even linked dodging missiles.


Last edited by whothebestmc; 07-02-2013 at 05:37 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
condoms are lame as fu-k
45 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
46 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
159 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
243 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
128 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy