DC vs. Marvel

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who wins (overall - includes everything)
Marvel 145 70.39%
DC 61 29.61%
Voters: 206. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #181
Pakchoy 828 heat pts828
space
space
$6,632 | Props total: 40496 40496
 Chia-Like said:
I know one would say this dumb sh*t. You must not have heard of Sentry.

[pic - click to view]

Power of 8,000 of them suns that superman need to have his powers
which is actually a bullsh*t statement because he got his a.ss handed to him in WWH when him and hulk were f!ghting. Also Sentry has a complex, if you make him feel underated he starts to lose his bearings and can easily be defeated.
 4 years ago '04        #182
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
 micseles said:
So you gon just completely ignore n*ggas like Galactus, Thor, Thanos, the Beyonder, and the MF'n Sentry?!?!?!?
Thanos Vs Darkseid would be a good f!ght, but Darkseid got him beat.

Galactus..I'll give you that. He might do some damage, but Nekron would probably be able to handle him.

Thor?

Don't know much about The Beyonder or Sentry though. Gonna have to check out some of their ish.
 07-01-2013, 05:43 PM         #183
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SuperMan can beat Silver Surfer now?
The power cosmic is the end all be all.
I give up.

DC is cool & all but nah...

Nah. n*ggas gotta pull out different "versions" of Superman to back their arguments. Lol
 4 years ago '11        #184
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9456 9456
 tre0624 said:
In case u didnt realize Superman is like the nicest most innocent guy in the world. No Evil so he would fu*k Ghost Rider up be serious. N Ghost Rider has to touch u to do that anyway. how would he grab most of the characters
Who was talking about superman? I clearly said any dc character that isn't completely innocent, and no he doesn't need to touch you to use it. Nor is that his only power, he can produce hellfire that sears the persons soul. Not to mention he can't even be k!lled by anything short of god.
 4 years ago '06        #185
dagreat1_87 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,915 | Props total: 3567 3567
mane dr doom alone would figure out how to stop superman. dude could probably create kryptonite
 4 years ago '11        #186
space
space
 dre03 said:

I take it you know nothing about Superman Prime... There is nothing Silver Surfer could do to harm superman prime in anyway... As a nigh-omnipotent being he has power over anything not named "the Presence"... It isn't even clear that "The Presence" which is the only omnipotent entity and creator of the DC multiverse could harm Superman Prime...

Change the law of physics
Bend reality
Resurrect others
Travel between demensions
Can not be destroyed by krypton

Enhanced Heat Vision: Superman Prime's Heat Vision is far beyond that of when he was younger, it apparentely has enough power behind it to destroy the walls of reality and even entire dimensions.

Enhanced Super-Hearing: Superman Prime's hearing is most likely infinite in its capacity, even reaching beyond that of any universe. It is possible his in Omniscience in this sense.

Superman Prime's vision is now God-Like allowing him to see everything in all of time and space, the distant past, and the future

Electromagnetic Spectrum Vision: Superman Prime can see well into most of the electromagnetic spectrum. He can see and identify radio and television signals as well as all other broadcast or transmitted frequencies. Using this ability, he can avoid detection by radar or satellite monitoring methods. This also allows him to see the aura generated by living thing.

Infrared Vision: Superman Prime's can see with better acuity in darkness, and to a degree in total darkness.

God-Like Flight: Superman Prime's flight is most likely infinite, but extremely uneeded because of his ability to be any where

God-Like Invulnerability: Because of his pure energy state and nigh-omnipotent stature, it is likely nothing in the Multiverse can truly hurt him.

God-Like Superhuman Stamina: Because of his energy state and power sources, it is most likely infinite.

God-Like Superhuman Strength: Superman Prime's strength is unimaginable, beyond that of understanding to anything besides that of true gods.

God-Like Superhuman Speed: With Teleportation and his flight speeds, it is most certainly infinite. Sometimes appearing somewhere before he even left the other place.

This also confers:
God-Like Superhuman Agility: Infinite
God-Like Superhuman Reflexes: Infinite
God-Like Super-Breath: Superman Prime is able to create hurricane force winds by exhaling air from his lungs. He can chill the air as it leaves his lungs to freeze targets. He can also reverse the process to pull large volumes of air or vapor into his lungs.

Reality Alteration: Because of his powers from the Source, he can most likely alter Reality on any scale he wants, from Universal to Multiversal scale.

Magic Manipulation: Because of his powers from the Queen of the 5D imps, he can manipulate magic in any way he wants

Nigh-Omnipotence: He has power over almost anything.
Nigh-Omniscience: He can see and hear almost anything .
Nigh Omnipresence: He can be almost everywhere at once.
Immortality: Superman Prime will live until the end of the multiversal reality itself.

Green Lantern Ring: As the last and most powerful Green Lantern Ring, this ring is enhanced and controlled by will power, under Superman Primes influence it can most likely create and destroy entire universes
and then that's where galactus comes in, he could just eat the sun

sh*t superman prime might as well look like the best piece of food galactus has ever seen, all that power for him

Last edited by whothebestmc; 07-01-2013 at 06:28 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #187
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5672 5672
 Fedor Christ said:
False. In absolutely no terms can Superman beat Silver Surfer in any way/shape/form PERIOD.
Superman Prime (One Million) could create a Silver Surfer that would murder Silver Surfer. He's that powerful, and that's why I hate DC. They blatantly worship Superman and pretty much made him a God so no one could "argue" against his power.

[pic - click to view]

Superman Prime take place in a different universe though...don't know if those types of story arcs should count though...because Thanos with Heart of the Universe is without question the most powerful comic entity ever, Marvel or DC.

whothebestmc said:
and then that's where galactus comes in, he could just eat the sun

sh*t superman prime might as well look like the best piece of food galactus has ever seen, all that power for him
No...you don't understand. Superman Prime One Million is practically a God; nothing can beat him. He has the powers of the most powerful beings...COMBINED. That 5th dimension dude Mr. Mxyzptlk? Superman has the powers of his ruler...along with the power of "The Source"...and just for fun he wears the last and most power Green Lantern ring. He can create 1 thousand Galactus' if he wanted to. He's cheating. He's on the level of The Living Tribunal.

Last edited by FrankAndBeans; 07-01-2013 at 06:47 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #188
biggcheeez 
space
space
space
$20 | Props total: 0 0
Although Thor, who is one of the most powerful characters in the Marvel U, has the power of a God, Capt. Marvel aka Shazam has the power of SIX (6) Gods!!! And Superman can drop the Hulk off in a sun!!! Who's left after that?
 4 years ago '04        #189
abacabb 118 heat pts118
space
space
$9,546 | Props total: 6352 6352
Thats why I know Marvel will win because you gotta go outside the universe and find the best possible upgraded characters to compete with Marvel's standard characters.

If Superman Prime is the most powerful f!ghter then DC is in trouble. Superman Prime would have to go against Thanos w/ Heart, Galactus, The One Above All, Beyonder, Cyclops w/ Phoenix, and Silver Surfer.

Marvel has a good amount of Superman Prime level characters in it's Universe.

If we go standard characters Superman has competetive f!ghts with even more character (If doomsday can beat him though pure f!ghting alone then Hulk can easily replicate the feat)
 07-01-2013, 07:00 PM         #190
Pdubbz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Marvel characters are far more interesting.It's hard to say that anyone is tougher than Superman but Marvel has a lot that is as tuff.Magneto and Dr.Doom would wipeout 99% of D.C by themselves!
 4 years ago '11        #191
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said:
No...you don't understand. Superman Prime One Million is practically a God; nothing can beat him. He has the powers of the most powerful beings...COMBINED. That 5th dimension dude Mr. Mxyzptlk? Superman has the powers of his ruler...along with the power of "The Source"...and just for fun he wears the last and most power Green Lantern ring. He can create 1 thousand Galactus' if he wanted to. He's cheating. He's on the level of The Living Tribunal.
You are taking the strongest version of superman against regular galactus.

[pic - click to view]

he nearly wiped out the entire omniverse, and he wasn't even at his strongest

If you are using one million supes you would have to use fully fed galactus who could just feed off supermans powers, destroy suns and planets while f!ghting for power.

As far as the living tribunal goes, when galactus was at his strongest they couldn't even stop him in one of those comics and that was with the combined powers with other cosmic heroes, when galactus was planning on destroying the entire universe to cause a new big bang and create a whole new universe to feast on.

Not to mention he can resurrect himself.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 07-01-2013 at 07:12 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #192
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
You are taking the strongest version of superman against regular galactus.

[pic - click to view]

he nearly wiped out the entire omniverse, and he wasn't even at his strongest

If you are using one million supes you would have to use fully fed galactus who could just feed off supermans powers, destroy suns and planets while f!ghting for power.

As far as the living tribunal goes, when galactus was at his strongest they couldn't even stop him in one of those comics, not to mention galactus is powerful enough to ressurect himself.
I'm not "using" anyone, I'm just stating how it is. A fully fed Galactus that has had his power doubled would get destroyed by Superman One Million. Galactus created a weapon that "threatened" the space time structure of the omniverse...Superman Prime can manipulate/destroy realities at will. He can do what he wants...become twice the size of Galactus and eat him, or shrink Galactus and eat him still. I don't think you understand the insanity DC gave to Superman Prime. Superman Prime's powers are infinite...he matches up with Marvel characters like Beyonder and the Living Tribunal who are beyond Galactus' levels. Read dre03's post again.
 4 years ago '11        #193
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517

[video - click to view]

and amazo absorbs everyones powers yada yada yada
 4 years ago '11        #194
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said:
I'm not "using" anyone, I'm just stating how it is. A fully fed Galactus that has had his power doubled would get destroyed by Superman One Million. Galactus created a weapon that "threatened" the space time structure of the omniverse...Superman Prime can manipulate/destroy realities at will. He can do what he wants...become twice the size of Galactus and eat him, or shrink Galactus and eat him still. I don't think you understand the insanity DC gave to Superman Prime. Superman Prime's powers are infinite...he matches up with Marvel characters like Beyonder and the Living Tribunal who are beyond Galactus' levels. Read dre03's post again.
I just told you the strongest that galactus has been seen couldn't even be stopped by the living tribunal(combined with other cosmic heroes powers) and you could say that that wasn't even him fully fed. And no he was the weapon that threatened it, created by taimut.

"herald my rage' blast which wiped out 9 solar systems, also Annihilus said that he had the power to destroy two universes)"

he wiped out 9 solar systems when he was extremely weakened at that point.

Galactus is basically "God" without trying to get criticized for saying he is god... he is the oldest entity ever and will always be there.

like I said he can just eat the sun/eat the solar system/destroy the galaxy/destroy the universe/absorb supermans powers while f!ghting him...

Cosmic armor superman(thought robot) is the only superman who can take a fully fed galactus

Last edited by whothebestmc; 07-01-2013 at 07:40 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #195
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 5165 5165
Make mine marvel

Scarlet witch and franklin Richards alone would prolly be to much.....scary sh*t is frank is still a child last time I checked

Let's not talk about SS....Odin force Thor...WB Hulk...P.F. Cyclops etc etc
 4 years ago '09        #196
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 17885 17885
 ManWithoutFear! said:
SuperMan can beat Silver Surfer now?
The power cosmic is the end all be all.
I give up.

DC is cool & all but nah...

Nah. n*ggas gotta pull out different "versions" of Superman to back their arguments. Lol

Nuff said!!! (stan lee)

4 years ago '06        #197
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
franklin richards enough said what character you know has the power to make galactus a herald himself
 4 years ago '10        #198
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
I just told you the strongest that galactus has been seen couldn't even be stopped by the living tribunal
Galactus has never been a threat to the Living Tribunal and has never come close to the Living Tribunal's power level.

whothebestmc said:
Galactus is basically "God" without trying to get criticized for saying he is god...
No he isn't. Galactus was once a regular n*gga from planet Taa that got destroyed in the "Big Crunch", but he survived somehow...merging with a "sentience". There are comic characters that were there for Galactus's "birth"...he is far from the oldest and far from the strongest.
 4 years ago '05        #199
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
Just send in Thor & Hulk and it's a wrap for DC
 4 years ago '12        #200
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,670 | Props total: 22009 22009
Batman prep time + Green Lantern's ring = Destruction.

DC >
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy