DC vs. Marvel

most viewed right now
 171
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 93
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

who wins (overall - includes everything)
Marvel 145 70.39%
DC 61 29.61%
Voters: 206. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #1
13343 pageviews
249 comments


CALViiiN 607 heat pts607
space
avatar space
space
$17,408 | Props total: 30131 30131
DC vs. Marvel
 

 
okay fellas. who wins?
f!ghting, characters, story, movies, ..... EVERYTHING.

image

image

249 comments for "DC vs. Marvel"

 4 years ago '04        #2
shadychef04 125 heat pts125
space
avatar space
space
$5,028 | Props total: 2968 2968
Superman would fu*k all of them up by himself
 4 years ago '04        #3
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,173 | Props total: 890 890
 shadychef04 said:
Superman would fu*k all of them up by himself
and we all know Bruce can take him down anytime he feels.....









soooo.....


End of debate
 4 years ago '08        #4
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,662 | Props total: 2235 2235
Marvel and its not even close really. Outside of Bats and Supes and the villains in their respective stories, DC doesnt have nearly the amount of prominent characters as Marvel.
 4 years ago '04        #5
shadychef04 125 heat pts125
space
avatar space
space
$5,028 | Props total: 2968 2968
 Tic Toc said:
and we all know Bruce can take him down anytime he feels.....









soooo.....


End of debate
they're on the same team...
 4 years ago '11        #6
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
DC.....Superman, Batman and Wonder woman alone are better than most of Marvel

Marvel has been lucky due to the movies theyve made, i mean for fu*ks sake they made a thor movie........in 5 years everyone will be back on DC's d!ck like they are on marvels right now
 4 years ago '11        #7
CALViiiN 607 heat pts607 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,408 | Props total: 30131 30131
 shadychef04 said:
they're on the same team...
 4 years ago '10        #8
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
Marvel probably has more heros that can fu*k sh*t up but the seven main dc members are nothing to be fu*ked with they would literally whips the floor with 90% of marvels dudes

I like DCs sh*t way more too so DC
 4 years ago '09        #9
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
avatar space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17930 17930

[video - click to view]

 4 years ago '05        #10
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$18,474 | Props total: 15532 15532
 shadychef04 said:
they're on the same team...
i HOPE that he was jus stating that thats how great dc is
 4 years ago '07        #11
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
dc animate movies >

i'm no super hero expert but with superman and the green lantern corps it would be a shutout

but i always felt marvel was for the hood though..us grimey n*ggas could relate to their characters more
 4 years ago '09        #12
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
dc animated movies >>>>
the new batman trilogy (not really including TDKR) >>>>

but other marvel characters & villains >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
i'd take marvel over dc any day of the week outside of BATMAN
 4 years ago '04        #13
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659

[pic - click to view]


Marvel doesn't stand a chance. The only powerful people in Marvel is Cyclops(with Phoenix Force power), Iron Man and The Hulk. Everyone else would get fu*ked up really quick by every in DC. Even Hawk & Dove could handle every member of the Marvel Universe.
 06-30-2013, 03:05 PM         #14
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanGAAWD said:
DC.....Superman, Batman and Wonder woman alone are better than most of Marvel

Marvel has been lucky due to the movies theyve made, i mean for fu*ks sake they made a thor movie........in 5 years everyone will be back on DC's d!ck like they are on marvels right now
 G Code said:
Marvel probably has more heros that can fu*k sh*t up but the seven main dc members are nothing to be fu*ked with they would literally whips the floor with 90% of marvels dudes

I like DCs sh*t way more too so DC
 Pistol Peter said:
dc animate movies >

i'm no super hero expert but with superman and the green lantern corps it would be a shutout

but i always felt marvel was for the hood though..us grimey n*ggas could relate to their characters more
 5_star_smitty said:
dc animated movies >>>>
the new batman trilogy (not really including TDKR) >>>>

but other marvel characters & villains >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
i'd take marvel over dc any day of the week outside of BATMAN
 ImmortalGuru said:

[pic - click to view]


Marvel doesn't stand a chance. The only powerful people in Marvel is Cyclops(with Phoenix Force power), Iron Man and The Hulk. Everyone else would get fu*ked up really quick by every in DC. Even Hawk & Dove could handle every member of the Marvel Universe.

[pic - click to view]



You left out Black Bolt and Sentry

Dont do this comic book sh*t if you aint bout that life

Boxden is like opposite world. If DC was running sh*t like Marvel yall would side with Marvel and hate DC lmao!


Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 06-30-2013 at 03:12 PM..
 06-30-2013, 03:17 PM         #15
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImmortalGuru said:

[pic - click to view]


Marvel doesn't stand a chance. The only powerful people in Marvel is Cyclops(with Phoenix Force power), Iron Man and The Hulk. Everyone else would get fu*ked up really quick by every in DC. Even Hawk & Dove could handle every member of the Marvel Universe.
Im with DC on this but you cant overlook Galatus he'd destroy all those cats you just mentioned with a blink of an eye and without a second thought.
 4 years ago '05        #16
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7093 7093
To the guys who are thinking that dude was talking about Bruce Wayne, I'm pretty sure he was talking about Bruce Banner.



Comes down to Hulk vs Superman
 06-30-2013, 03:36 PM         #17
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Supes would toss the hulk into the sun if it came to that, its not even close.
 4 years ago '10        #18
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 Killa Kwamz said:
Supes would toss the hulk into the sun if it came to that, its not even close.
*Waits for someone to say Hulk can survive on the sun, even though there would be no way for the Hulk to get off the sun
 4 years ago '13        #19
XxKingLeonxX 
space
avatar space
space
$37,304 | Props total: 10953 10953
 ImmortalGuru said:

[pic - click to view]


Marvel doesn't stand a chance. The only powerful people in Marvel is Cyclops(with Phoenix Force power), Iron Man and The Hulk. Everyone else would get fu*ked up really quick by every in DC. Even Hawk & Dove could handle every member of the Marvel Universe.
Cable, Jean Grey, Apocalypse, Hulk, Hyperion, Black Bolt, Thanos, Wolverine, etc.

 4 years ago '04        #20
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
DC got the animation game down and
now they are striking gold with the movies.. and
that's all I care about. As far as characters lol.. well.. you know.. quality>>quantity
DC>>
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy