Jay Sends Shots at Wayne on La Familia

most viewed right now
 87
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #81
JGunnaWP 
space
avatar space
space
$718 | Props total: 25 25
 cankstoochie said:

second, lil wayne was ethered when jay said his doesn't even have beyonce money.
lol what does money have to do with it? they're both well off..who gives a fu*k whos richer lmao

the fact of the matter is Jay-z dumb a.ss releasing his lyrics before the tracks??
makin weak a.ss vids explainin lyrics that aint all that deeep??
but cant come correct at LIL WAYNE?????


n*ggaz are easily impressed nowadays anyway..what can i say
 4 years ago '07        #82
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
 JGunnaWP said:
lol what does money have to do with it? they're both well off..who gives a fu*k whos richer lmao


i swear....




thats how the beef started in the first place you idiot. Baby said wayne does the most so he makes the most. he said wayne is the richest rapper in the game. hence jay'z lyrics on ham.

do your research before you quote me.
 4 years ago '08        #83
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
avatar space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 JGunnaWP said:
lol what does money have to do with it? they're both well off..who gives a fu*k whos richer lmao

the fact of the matter is Jay-z dumb a.ss releasing his lyrics before the tracks??
makin weak a.ss vids explainin lyrics that aint all that deeep??
but cant come correct at LIL WAYNE?????


n*ggaz are easily impressed nowadays anyway..what can i say
When you posted this, why did I think of this


[video - click to view]

 4 years ago '12        #84
bezngga1982 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$1,831 | Props total: 2945 2945
weezy only puts out trash these days and still torches n*gga hov hard
 4 years ago '09        #85
Vos 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
 T2THEONE said:
How about this one

All this fast sh*t and fly jewelry, now makes my eyes teary
N.Y. City, grab a hold and ride with me
Rip the Freeway, shoot through Memphis with money bags
Stop in Philly, order cheese steaks and eat Beans fast
And bring it back up top, remove the fake king of New York
You show off, I count dough off when you sample my voice
I rule you, before, you used to rap like the Fu-Schnickens
Nas designed your Blueprint, who you kidding?
Is he H to the izz-O, M to the izz-O?
For shizzle you phony, the rapping version of Sisqo
And that's for certain, you clone me, your wack clothes line
I'd rather Sean John, you bore me with your fake coke rhymes
And those times, they never took place, you liar
Un was your first court case, you had no priors
You master fabricated stories of streets and sound slick
Have you surrounded, you and the f*ggots you down with
While they riding Nas, trying to boost their careers
Corny as Cormega, all you Hip-Hop queers

some decent puns but err...

the shots at Nas on Takeover:

- calling him out for falling off -- something NOBODY can disagree with...
- pointing out that he never lived the sh*t he raps about -- sure, most rappers are guilty of this but Nas was the one who brought this up to begin with on that same freestyle
- pointing out that he got outshined by a nobody on Oochie Walley
- the issue of Jay sampling Nas and Nas not getting a penny from it
- alluding to the affair Jay had with Carmen

then on Supa Ugly:

- Um, speaking on how he fu*ked Nas' child's mother...enough said.

then on Blueprint 2:

- speaks on Nas' blatant hypocrisy ('is it Oochie Walley or is One Mic? Is it black girl lost or shawty owe you for ice?')
- speaks on Nas trying too hard to sound intellectual ('cause a n*gga wear a kufi, it don't mean that he bright, cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice, just means you don't understand all the bullsh*t that he write')
- speaks on reviving Nas' career...pretty much undeniable.

I mean, Ether had some good lines. the part about Jay calling Nas when Nas never gave him his number...the 'Dame Diddy, Daddy Dummy' line was funny. the part about Jay wanting to be on Nas' records. But overall, Jay's shots at Nas were more scathing, clever, and hard hitting.
 4 years ago '08        #86
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
avatar space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Vos said:
some decent puns but err...

the shots at Nas on Takeover:

- calling him out for falling off -- something NOBODY can disagree with...
- pointing out that he never lived the sh*t he raps about -- sure, most rappers are guilty of this but Nas was the one who brought this up to begin with on that same freestyle
- pointing out that he got outshined by a nobody on Oochie Walley
- the issue of Jay sampling Nas and Nas not getting a penny from it
- alluding to the affair Jay had with Carmen

then on Supa Ugly:

- Um, speaking on how he fu*ked Nas' child's mother...enough said.

then on Blueprint 2:

- speaks on Nas' blatant hypocrisy ('is it Oochie Walley or is One Mic? Is it black girl lost or shawty owe you for ice?')
- speaks on Nas trying too hard to sound intellectual ('cause a n*gga wear a kufi, it don't mean that he bright, cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice, just means you don't understand all the bullsh*t that he write')
- speaks on reviving Nas' career...pretty much undeniable.

I mean, Ether had some good lines. the part about Jay calling Nas when Nas never gave him his number...the 'Dame Diddy, Daddy Dummy' line was funny. the part about Jay wanting to be on Nas' records. But overall, Jay's shots at Nas were more scathing, clever, and hard hitting.
I agree to disagree with you on this one, worst case it was a tie. But depending on which artist you think is better overall, is most likely who your going to side with in regards to the battle.
 4 years ago '09        #87
Vos 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
 T2THEONE said:
I agree to disagree with you on this one, worst case it was a tie. But depending on which artist you think is better overall, is most likely who your going to side with in regards to the battle.
Fair enough. I got both Jay and Nas in my top 5...I have a hard time deciding who's better overall.
 4 years ago '08        #88
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
avatar space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Vos said:
Fair enough. I got both Jay and Nas in my top 5...I have a hard time deciding who's better overall.
Me personally I think Nas is better because he's more diverse in his raps, as far as subject matter goes.
 4 years ago '11        #89
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$5,065 | Props total: 2550 2550
Hov da god gotta come better than this
 4 years ago '12        #90
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,760 | Props total: 22144 22144
Jay-Z lost again.

n*gga is like 50 and still sending out subliminals.

n*gga is like 50 and still beefing with n*ggas.
 4 years ago '08        #91
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
avatar space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9037 9037
Terrible
 4 years ago '07        #92
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,957 | Props total: 5869 5869
 4 years ago '08        #93
gangsta_blck 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$581 | Props total: 0 0
Jay z he still raps?
 4 years ago '10        #94
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
n*ggas really think Wayne better than Jay?

Lil Wayne had a good 2-3 year run where even I thought he was the greatest. He never grew
 4 years ago '10        #95
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
jay is fu*ken wack man.
 4 years ago '04        #96
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 WavyCrockett said:
Jay takes his SECOND L to Weezy

You old a.ss rappers better stay on tour
You like 44
I got a 44
Im 24 I can murk you an come out when im 44
 4 years ago '05        #97
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,238 | Props total: 9645 9645
 cankstoochie said:
lil wayne has 2 different tattoos of 2 jay-z verses from 2 different jay-z songs on his body..



lil Wayne lost.
 WavyCrockett said:
The fu*k that gotta do wit them goin diss for diss
Jay got no bars for Wayne, Wayne stay cookin his a.ss

Typical Jay fans, resorting to irrelevant sh*t to try an gain Jay points for the topic at hand
the stannery...
 07-01-2013, 02:23 AM         #98
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what family wayne got?

who he gon kidnap? baby?

baby would slap the fu*k out of jay-z himself
 07-01-2013, 04:06 AM         #99
Cheesypoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WavyCrockett said:
Jay takes his SECOND L to Weezy

You old a.ss rappers better stay on tour
You like 44
I got a 44
Im 24 I can murk you an come out when im 44
 4 years ago '06        #100
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Chrisdunk said:
Lame as fu*k.

n*gga is a glorified pop star these days. Tons of Beyonce, Justin Timberlake and Frank Ocean features. Releasing lyrics before actual songs.

Then late and weak sh*t like this.

Camel face needs to back into retirement.

Right......
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy