In House Video Game Developers Who Have Been With Microsoft And Still Are? (HDBeatz, 2013)

most viewed right now
 103
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
33 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #261
ShintaX 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$1,548 | Props total: 292 292
 Krazie said:
Your bi*ch a.ss is something that nobody likes.
Don't worry I have no interest in man Liking me
 5 years ago '07        #262
ShintaX 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$1,548 | Props total: 292 292
 OG k!lla said:
Nah its just that nobody likes your bi*ch a.ss.
 Krazie said:
Your bi*ch a.ss is something that nobody likes.
 ShintaX said:
Don't worry I have no interest in man Liking me

[pic - click to view]

 07-04-2013, 05:42 PM         #263
Laharl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShintaX said:
Yep most of those replies are from the same 2 *****. I will be easier if those 2 guys exchange phone numbers.

What is worst is that they are talking about another man.
Nah, I think I know how it is.

I think it goes back to high school days when I'd see dudes cracking jokes on other dudes who might wear the same pair of sneakers in a week.

There's much more to life than making fun of others to make yourself feel or seem like a better person.

In the end, some people just refuse to grow up.

I'm guilty of not wanting to grow up though.

I'm a video gamer 4 life!

 07-04-2013, 05:44 PM         #264
Laharl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OG k!lla said:
Nah its just that nobody likes your bi*ch a.ss.
 Krazie said:
Your bi*ch a.ss is something that nobody likes.
 ShintaX said:
Don't worry I have no interest in man Liking me

[pic - click to view]

 07-04-2013, 05:53 PM         #265
Laharl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


I'm starting to think Krazie & OG k!lla are the same person.

They usually always post right after each other and always agreeing with each other.

Even up to the point where they say same the same thing but just in a different way (like with that "likes" comment)

Coincidence?

Maybe they're just E-Twins! :tebowhah:
 5 years ago '11        #266
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Laharl said:


I'm starting to think Krazie & OG k!lla are the same person.

They usually always post right after each other and always agreeing with each other.

Even up to the point where they say same the same thing but just in a different way (like with that "likes" comment)

Coincidence?

Maybe they're just E-Twins! :tebowhah:
Bro, for your sake, I wouldn't go there.
 07-04-2013, 05:59 PM         #267
Laharl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Bro, for your sake, I wouldn't go there.
My bad.

:(

Never mind what I said.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #268
ShintaX 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$1,548 | Props total: 292 292
 Laharl said:


I'm starting to think Krazie & OG k!lla are the same person.

They usually always post right after each other and always agreeing with each other.

Even up to the point where they say same the same thing but just in a different way (like with that "likes" comment)

Coincidence?

Maybe they're just E-Twins! :tebowhah:
or maybe you know with all the new laws of gay marriages going on. You never know..
 07-04-2013, 06:05 PM         #269
Laharl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^


[pic - click to view]



God I'm bored



Lol!

There is a smiley for like every expression and emotion.

This place is cool.

And to think I type in "RPG Strategy" into Google, find BX and the rest is history.

If it wasn't for HDBeatz, I wouldn't be here.



Last edited by Laharl; 07-04-2013 at 06:08 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #270
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,822 | Props total: 3119 3119
ooo sh*t this is getting good again lol
 5 years ago '05        #271
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24471 24471
 Laharl said:


I'm starting to think Krazie & OG k!lla are the same person.

They usually always post right after each other and always agreeing with each other.

Even up to the point where they say same the same thing but just in a different way (like with that "likes" comment)

Coincidence?

Maybe they're just E-Twins! :tebowhah:
I happened to come in the thread right after he posted it so thought it'd be funny to say the same thing reworded considering how much we've gotten under your skins. This sh*t is not that serious, you guys are taking it way too much to heart.
 07-04-2013, 06:31 PM         #272
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '13        #273
CrunchTime CDN 440 heat pts440
space
avatar space
space
$11,482 | Props total: 9811 9811
I don't know who this HDBeatz dude is but he won whatever beef it was that y'all had because he is gone but he still got you n*ggas minds lol he must have really got under y'all skin lol
 5 years ago '11        #274
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 CrunchTime CDN said:
I don't know who this HDBeatz dude is but he won whatever beef it was that y'all had because he is gone but he still got you n*ggas minds lol he must have really got under y'all skin lol
 5 years ago '05        #275
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24471 24471
 CrunchTime CDN said:
I don't know who this HDBeatz dude is but he won whatever beef it was that y'all had because he is gone but he still got you n*ggas minds lol he must have really got under y'all skin lol
He won by getting called out and then chased out?

We prefer having this section with less lames to ruin it considering its hardly been moderated. We gotta run the asylum ourselves. If you wanna have a pleasant stay, I suggest not acting like a bi*ch.
 5 years ago '13        #276
CrunchTime CDN 440 heat pts440
space
avatar space
space
$11,482 | Props total: 9811 9811
 Jesszman said:
That n*gga must have 2pac hit'em up / bomb first on them n*ggas sh*t is still burning & they mad as hell that they can't get their get back lol

just take y'all L & let that dude rest in peace these fools think I'm the return of Makaveli out this bi*ch.


I guess until Makaveli returns it's all eyez on me!



[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '13        #277
CrunchTime CDN 440 heat pts440
space
avatar space
space
$11,482 | Props total: 9811 9811
 Krazie said:
He won by getting called out and then chased out?

We prefer having this section with less lames to ruin it considering its hardly been moderated. We gotta run the asylum ourselves. If you wanna have a pleasant stay, I suggest not acting like a bi*ch.
You motherfu*kers must not know who the fu*k I am you better shut the fu*k up & take it easy before I start slapping you bi*ches around lol
 5 years ago '05        #278
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24471 24471
 CrunchTime CDN said:
You motherfu*kers must not know who the fu*k I am you better shut the fu*k up & take it easy before I start slapping you bi*ches around lol
We know exactly who you are and you ain't gon' do sh*t.
 5 years ago '13        #279
CrunchTime CDN 440 heat pts440
space
avatar space
space
$11,482 | Props total: 9811 9811
 Krazie said:
We know exactly who you are and you ain't gon' do sh*t.
if it p!ss y'all off this much than I'll be HD look like he already put work in so I can chill on this throne.
 5 years ago '07        #280
ShintaX 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$1,548 | Props total: 292 292
 CrunchTime CDN said:
if it p!ss y'all off this much than I'll be HD look like he already put work in so I can chill on this throne.
You are getting it all wrong what happen is that Krazie have a secret crush on HDbeatz..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
135 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
102 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
73 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
145 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Los Angeles Hip Hop vs Atlanta Hip Hop
191 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy