In House Video Game Developers Who Have Been With Microsoft And Still Are? (HDBeatz, 2013)

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
92 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #1
10024 pageviews
468 comments

Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,888 | Props total: 20983 20983
In House Video Game Developers Who Have Been With Microsoft And Still Are? (HDBeatz, 2013)

[pic - click to view]

What exclusive video game developers have been with Microsoft and still are?

-HDBeatz, 2013 (Attempt number three)

468 comments for "In House Video Game Developers Who Have Been With Microsoft And Still Are? (HDBeatz, 2013)"

4 years ago '05        #2
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
 OG k!lla said:
LOL THIS n*gga DELETED THE THREAD AND REMADE IT AFTER I BODIED IT

Why you delete it lil n*gga?!

The original thread title was "Day 1 MS Developers..."....Bungie was never day 1 they made their first games for Mac exclusively

n*gga had to about face.....delete this one to you still doing it wrong
Okay, now let's carry on with the thread.
 4 years ago '12        #3
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,022 | Props total: 17194 17194
LOL This n*gga keeps deleting his threads after he gets bodied in them

Yo HD come on in man we gone let you talk about sh*t you never played/never will play.

Edit: LMAO at Krazie saving the quote

Its rough out here
 4 years ago '05        #4
space
space
Just noticed he deleted another thread made around the same time cause no one was paying it any attention. That's at least 3 threads made within 10 minutes of each other that he deleted.
 4 years ago '12        #5
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,022 | Props total: 17194 17194
LOL he gone eat the pills and slit his wrist before tonights over with holy sh*t
 4 years ago '05        #6
space
space

[pic - click to view]

This dude can't decide on ANYTHING.
 4 years ago '12        #7
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,617 | Props total: 2130 2130
 Krazie said:

[pic - click to view]

This dude can't decide on ANYTHING.
My guess is that this is probably his OCD. He probably feels the need to constantly change things.
 4 years ago '04        #8
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 522 522
 LicensedLegend said:
My guess is that this is probably his OCD. He probably feels the need to constantly change things.
Would explain why he has a different avatar every damn day
 4 years ago '05        #9
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
OCD... Yeah, that does seem to make sense.

He better stop trolling 24/7 if he doesn't want a cluttered mess.
 4 years ago '05        #10
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,378 | Props total: 8057 8057
 06-30-2013, 03:22 AM         #11
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am on the 1st page this is my big chance: Hi Mom and I want to thank my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my. .. "Friend," my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my mos...o, my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, my fish, my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, my lover, this is a great opportunity are giving me for being the first comment on this page and really want to say that thanks, infinite thanks and I will never forget this special moment where I was finally first at something, plus I want to wish a special greeting to Tokyo Japan to make those Chinese puppets as impressive as Zidane, but not because I want to thank, but most importantly I want to wish all that in as much as the bottom of my heart never lose that feeling that many can not read this message as long as a bastard but I do not care I'm very happy of this event, do not fit with excitement and my life took an unimaginable sense, I applaud and I go for, aplaudanse yourself for giving me such a great opportunity to I can be the first to comment so similar publication and these small and short words that come from my heart just expressing a minimal part of the impressive emotion, thank you all and I hope they're right, oh I forgot, thanks to my guitar, my friends, the amixers, the wachiturros, the Flaites, the Cannis and all those people that make me feel special to know I'm not as stupid as them, deep and sincere thanks. want to say more but time I can see, all these few words express my greatest feelings and I hope I can present more opportunities in life, and continue to succeed, will remember this moment all my life and I am out but not before reminding my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my friend, my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my moso, my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, I fish in my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, my lover, oh and also all those people who read this comentario.Mierda, I'm the first comment this is my big chance: Hi Mom I want to thank my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my ... "Friend," my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my moso, my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, my fish, my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, my lover, this is a great opportunity are giving me for being the first comment on this page and really want to say that thanks, infinite thanks and I will never forget this special moment where I was finally first at something, plus I want to wish a special greeting to Tokyo Japan to make those Chinese puppets as impressive as Zidane, but not because I want to thank, but most importantly I want to wish all that in as much as the bottom of my heart never lose that feeling that many can not read this message as long as a bastard but I do not care I'm very happy of this event, do not fit with excitement and my life took an unimaginable sense, I applaud and I go for, aplaudanse yourself for giving me such a great opportunity to I can be the first to comment so similar publication and these small and short words that come from my heart just expressing a minimal part of the impressive emotion, thank you all and I hope they're right, oh I forgot, thanks to my guitar, my friends, the amixers, the wachiturros, the Flaites, the Cannis and all those people that make me feel special to know I'm not as stupid as them, deep and sincere thanks. want to say more but time I can see, all these few words express my greatest feelings and I hope I can present more opportunities in life, and continue to succeed, will remember this moment all my life and I am out but not before reminding my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my friend, my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my moso, my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, I fish in my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, my lover, oh and also all those people who read this comentario.Mierda, I'm the first comment this is my big chance: Hi Mom I want to thank my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my ... "Friend," my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my moso, my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, my fish, my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, my lover, this is a great opportunity are giving me for being the first comment on this page and really want to say that thanks, infinite thanks and I will never forget this special moment where I was finally first at something, plus I want to wish a special greeting to Tokyo Japan to make those Chinese puppets as impressive as Zidane, but not because I want to thank, but most importantly I want to wish all that in as much as the bottom of my heart never lose that feeling that many can not read this message as long as a bastard but I do not care I'm very happy of this event, do not fit with excitement and my life took an unimaginable sense, I applaud and I go for, aplaudanse yourself for giving me such a great opportunity to I can be the first to comment so similar publication and these small and short words that come from my heart just expressing a minimal part of the impressive emotion, thank you all and I hope they're right, oh I forgot, thanks to my guitar, my friends, the amixers, the wachiturros, the Flaites, the Cannis and all those people that make me feel special to know I'm not as stupid as them, deep and sincere thanks. want to say more but time I can see, all these few words express my greatest feelings and I hope I can present more opportunities in life, and continue to succeed, will remember this moment all my life and I am out but not before reminding my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my friend, my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my moso, my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, I fish in my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, my lover, oh and also all those people who read this comment.

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 07-06-2013 at 02:56 AM..
 06-30-2013, 04:09 AM         #12
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Krazie what are some good exclusives on the Xbox 360 besides halo 3 and reach and 4 and gears of war 1 2 3 Nd judgement
 4 years ago '07        #13
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,658 | Props total: 17903 17903
i wont even post in his his threads anymore cause im tired of my posts disappearing when he deletes the damn thread.
 4 years ago '10        #14
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
Damn you two need a room.
 4 years ago '13        #15
Erma Gerd 275 heat pts275
space
space
$16,393 | Props total: 18188 18188
 Cya Nerd said:
Krazie what are some good exclusives on the Xbox 360 besides halo 3 and reach and 4 and gears of war 1 2 3 Nd judgement
What are some good Sony exclusives with a noteworthy competitive multiplayer? I don't even have to list exceptions.
 4 years ago '11        #16
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Ctrllers said:
What are some good Sony exclusives with a noteworthy competitive multiplayer? I don't even have to list exceptions.
Dang, dude caught feelings quick. It's not always about a console war man. Chill.
 4 years ago '07        #17
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 4 years ago '05        #18
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 6929 6929
this section crazy as hell now wtf
 4 years ago '13        #19
Erma Gerd 275 heat pts275
space
space
$16,393 | Props total: 18188 18188
 Cya Nerd said:
 Ctrllers said:
 Jesszman said:
Dang, dude caught feelings quick. It's not always about a console war man. Chill.
That's quite an imagination you've got there... able to determine emotion via text on a screen. Or is that just something people do when there's no legitimate answer?
 06-30-2013, 09:46 AM         #20
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy