Keri Hilson Shares Her Opinion On George Zimmerman

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #81
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
 PursuitProgress said:

[pic - click to view]

*Your message is being drowned out by your words man!

The sad reality is minorities k!lling minorities happens with such regularity it losses its shock value and ability to draw ratings. Now mix in some Anglos or Europeans, NOW you got a story! So to take the position that black people simply don't care about black on black crime is an ignorant reach and gross misunderstanding of what's going on.

THE NATIONAL OUTCRY WAS CAUSED BY THE INCOMPOTENTENS OF THE SANDFORD LEGAL SYSTEM. HAD ZIMMERMAN BEEN MADE TO SIT IN JAIL AND SEE A JUDGE BEFORE BEING RELEASED KERI HILSON (and the rest of us) WOULD HAVE NO OPINION ON THIS MATTER.

I've said it before but I'll say it again: ZIMMERMAN IS NOT A RACIST & HE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE VIOENT PERSON. BUT that doesn't mean his actions weren't criminal
 4 years ago '05        #82
>Bmore-Ryda< 
space
space
space
$1,544 | Props total: 0 0
 dpgc00 said:
If Zimmerman was black people wouldn't have such strong feelings about the case.
So that's not the case , and n*ggas is mad !

On other note the reason why ppl are mad is because of the 911 tape , regardless what color he is he went out his way to chase him . Regardless if trayvon could have ran or not Zimmerman went out his way to give the ending results of leaving someone lifeless. And for a kid to be wondering around looking "suspect" doesn't mean you should peruse him esp. after the fu*king police dispatch tells you not to.
If zimmerman was black the sh*t wouldn't have happen unless it was some gang or my block type sh*t "typically".
That my friend is exactly the reason why black ppl have such strong feelings about this case!civil rights have been around for a while bro period

Btw if Zimmerman was black he defiantly would have gotten a no bail too
 4 years ago '06        #83
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 dpgc00 said:
If Zimmerman was black people wouldn't have such strong feelings about the case.
If Zimmerman wasn't even a white-looking hispanic I don't think people would have such strong feelings about this case. It's unfortunate that's how it is, but that's the way people's minds operate I guess.
 4 years ago '04        #84
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
she's speaking the truth
 4 years ago '06        #85
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8917 8917
 beantown said:
If Zimmerman wasn't even a white-looking hispanic I don't think people would have such strong feelings about this case. It's unfortunate that's how it is, but that's the way people's minds operate I guess.
exactly! blk ppl make me sick they make everything a race thing when that isnt even the case. looked how that white girl that got beat up in that home invasion everyone was laughing because it was a black guy beating up a white person. these n*ggas still calling innocent child with all the evidence that has been giving aka no one watching trial. they just saying charge him. i like how mad everyone was when they heard he was full breed white. then they saw he was a fat head mexican then everyone was like oh. i think black ppl drag this ''race'' thing more then white people. stay bringing that sh*t up in everythinggg.

Last edited by Special Edd; 07-01-2013 at 10:34 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #86
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
 Special Edd said:
exactly! blk ppl make me sick they make everything a race thing when that isnt even the case. looked how that white girl that got beat up in that home invasion everyone was laughing because it was a black guy beating up a white person. these n*ggas still calling innocent child with all the evidence that has been giving aka no one watching trial. they just saying charge him
 4 years ago '06        #87
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
All jokes aside tho...it is true..hate it or not..we (black people) shoot each other EVERY day over STUPID sh*t..but let a white man do it then its racial...it is what it is..fu*ked up IMO..

far as Zimmerman...didn't the 911 operator tell him not to mess with tha lil dude?

sounds like 1st degree IMO
 4 years ago '11        #88
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 BALLONHOES said:
lol... exactly... people act like it's okay to violently attack someone just cuz they appear to be near you or following you...
Why dont you ask your ancestors, the ones who grew up in the 40s, 50s, and 60s, and ask them what they wouldve done. George Zimmerman was in a TRUCK. All he had to do is follow simple directions.
 07-01-2013, 11:29 AM         #89
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

agree with miss hilson
 4 years ago '06        #90
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
Him ignoring the operator is not a crime. Even if he got iut hus car and confrinted dude and started questining him up tjats still not a crime. What actually happened only two people know and 1 is dead.

I dont see the prosecution with enough evidence to convict him. Take the emotion out of it most people would agree.
I didn't say it was a crime...but if 911 tells you "do not pursue" they have police coming but you choose to go that means you ACCEPT anything that falls after that...but nah..he wanted to play superman and "shot" someone he has to accept full responsibility..
 4 years ago '06        #91
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Dominican H said:
Pretty much. If that guy never bothered a random stranger walking home then this thread, and the millions of threads across the internet...all the media attention...all the court sh*t..all the marching and protesting...all that sh*t wouldn't exist...a mother wouldn't have lost a son and everyone would be living their lives just like they were the moment before he decided to do to much that night.

IMO hes entirely to blame and 100% guilty just off the fact that he provoked the situation. I really don't feel like the entire case should even go on. I drive by people every day on my way home...and I have never pulled my car/truck over and decided to follow any of them...for what? I got my own life, my own problems, and my own situations to deal with.
True but just because someones nosy and asks your a question about why you're there doesn't give you the right to beat them up. If he did not die would it be alright if he went to jail for battery? Or would that still be racist?
 4 years ago '06        #92
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 Sammyboi22 said:
True but just because someones nosy and asks your a question about why you're there doesn't give you the right to beat them up. If he did not die would it be alright if he went to jail for battery? Or would that still be racist?
so you seen the whole thing happen, right? you should be in court with the rest of the "witnesses"
 4 years ago '11        #93
westbank504 
space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
 TheMindOf said:
Always felt this way.

George Zimmerman thread about a Spanish dude (who people think is white) = 20+ pages of outrage every time

17 year old Lil Snupe gets k!lled by a 40 year old fellow black man over a video game = One 6 page thread

Thread about 300 black on black k!llings in Chicago = 8 pages of n*ggas telling jokes, posting memes and pretending they're affiliated with certain gangs

But what are you gonna do? Such is life.

In the black community the life of a youth is only valuable when it's a "white" person taking it.

sh*t is sad
 4 years ago '06        #94
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
I didnt say you said that. I was stating that because while people keep bringing for no reason. It doesnt matter what he did because he wasnt ordered or obligated to follow instructions. Because if the case was that open and shut hed already be convicted.
fasho...thats why I said he has to accept full responsibility....he chose to do that..

tbh..I doubt he gets off...he probably won't do no more than 3 years..
 4 years ago '10        #95
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:

but...his post was the least uncle tomish...did ya have him confused or can ya show me where i can see this phantom post?
Don't mind these n*ggas.

Truth hurts, so it's easier to pretend it's something else or that there's some ulterior motive behind it.

Dude knows there was nothing but truth in that post, but it's just not the truth he wants to hear or have to address.

Nothing new

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #96
as11am 
space
space
space
$113 | Props total: 0 0
Zimmerman head injury don't reflect that his head was slammed into the concrete. He have some cuts and may I add some small cuts with minimum bleeding there was no swelling and he refused medical attention. Did not complaint of any head ache.
 4 years ago '04        #97
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,696 | Props total: 11385 11385
 INFAMOUS said:
get nekkid bi*ch
/thread
 4 years ago '12        #98
Socialconscious 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,233 | Props total: 328 328
 TheMindOf said:
Don't mind these n*ggas.

Truth hurts, so it's easier to pretend it's something else or that there's some ulterior motive behind it.

Dude knows there was nothing but truth in that post, but it's just not the truth he wants to hear or have to address.

Nothing new

[pic - click to view]

And you know there was nothing but truth in my reply. You don't give a damn about black on black crime. You only said it to derail the conversation. It's very evident in all of your replies to any thread that *could* be turned racial. You want to point out statistics but the fact of the matter is everyone k!lls their own race as the same rate. But you real funny though. Keep pretending.
 4 years ago '13        #99
Route03X 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,234 | Props total: 4300 4300
 BALLONHOES said:
lol... exactly... people act like it's okay to violently attack someone just cuz they appear to be near you or following you...
I don't wanna hear no hard talk from you EVER again.
 4 years ago '10        #100
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 dpgc00 said:
right... cause your race plays so many factors in your everyday life but people want to act like it doesnt... that why this court case is so interesting/sad/polarizing
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago