Keri Hilson Shares Her Opinion On George Zimmerman

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #61
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 marcusaka50 said:
I think 90% of the black race wouldn't care if it was black on black k!lling.

I do feel like everybody no matter what race does deserve fair trial but justice is no always serviced.

to be honesty I don't know who is to blame travyon or zimmerman.
Dead wrong son......maybe 90% of the black people on here might feel that way but not in the real world.
 4 years ago '04        #62
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 YaY-Are4 said:
keri hilson dont like black men
You sure? That dude she with now must have a hell of a tan then.
 4 years ago '04        #63
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!! good one. too bad law exists keri, im sorry! the charade will be over soon enough and george will have a job again, dont feel too bad!
 4 years ago '06        #64
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 djnoze said:
Dead wrong son......maybe 90% of the black people on here might feel that way but not in the real world.
This. Too many people are basing their view of the world on their interactions on the internet.
 4 years ago '07        #65
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
If the 911 call doesn't convict Zimmerman, then this entire case is BS. If Trayvon was after him, and whooped his Azz, then it's is self-defense. The only problem is, he wasn't. Zimmerman started something, and couldn't man up on his end of the deal. Stand your real ground, and take an azz whooping.
 4 years ago '13        #66
PursuitProgress 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 121 121
 TheMindOf said:
What have I said in this thread that wasn't true?

NOTHING. Thats why stupid fu*k n*ggas like you, ducking my post like the plague. Cuz it'll make you have to look in the mirror and realize that you're not as "self-righteous" as you pretend to be.

The problem with you n*ggas is you dont understand the concept of objectivity. If you dont blindly support everything black and hate everything white on here, you're an "Uncle Tom"

Sorry. I can think for myself

But I'll wait for those "racist" posts

[pic - click to view]

*Your message is being drowned out by your words man!

The sad reality is minorities k!lling minorities happens with such regularity it losses its shock value and ability to draw ratings. Now mix in some Anglos or Europeans, NOW you got a story! So to take the position that black people simply don't care about black on black crime is an ignorant reach and gross misunderstanding of what's going on.

THE NATIONAL OUTCRY WAS CAUSED BY THE INCOMPOTENTENS OF THE SANDFORD LEGAL SYSTEM. HAD ZIMMERMAN BEEN MADE TO SIT IN JAIL AND SEE A JUDGE BEFORE BEING RELEASED KERI HILSON (and the rest of us) WOULD HAVE NO OPINION ON THIS MATTER.

I've said it before but I'll say it again: ZIMMERMAN IS NOT A RACIST & HE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE VIOENT PERSON. BUT that doesn't mean his actions weren't criminal

Last edited by PursuitProgress; 06-30-2013 at 07:15 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #67
PursuitProgress 
space
space
 dil doe 22 said:
And this sums it up.
NO. It actually doesn't.
 06-30-2013, 07:01 PM         #68
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm hearing there's going to be alot rioting in dade county and over in sanford when the verdict hits.... I also love how the media and everywhere tries to portray this kid as a innocent little boy. they show photos of him when he was 12 years old. they keep forgeting to mention he was 6 foot plus and weighed about 175 lbs and he was kicked out of school and his own mother coudn't even handle him.

people stop trying to make this a one way race thing. kid was walking around a area that he didn't belong in, the neighborhood watch member was just watching out for his area and sh*t got hectic.

Could things have been done differently? YES... that is of course if someone didn't attack the other guy. then the shooting could have been avoided all together.

4 years ago '13        #69
PursuitProgress 
space
space
 dil doe 22 said:
oh yes it does
WON'T do the whole 5 year olds online online thing with you but...

The sad reality is minorities k!lling minorities happens with such regularity it losses its shock value and ability to draw ratings. Now mix in some Anglos or Europeans, NOW you got a story! So to take the position that black people simply don't care about black on black crime is an ignorant reach and gross misunderstanding of what's going on.

THE NATIONAL OUTCRY WAS CAUSED BY THE INCOMPOTENTENS OF THE SANDFORD LEGAL SYSTEM. HAD ZIMMERMAN BEEN MADE TO SIT IN JAIL AND SEE A JUDGE BEFORE BEING RELEASED KERI HILSON (and the rest of us) WOULD HAVE NO OPINION ON THIS MATTER.

I've said it before but I'll say it again: ZIMMERMAN IS NOT A RACIST & HE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE VIOENT PERSON. BUT that doesn't mean his actions weren't criminal
 4 years ago '13        #70
DatDude504 6 heat pts
space
space
$759 | Props total: 266 266
 dpgc00 said:
If Zimmerman was black people wouldn't have such strong feelings about the case.
That's not necessarily true. If the circumstances would have been the same, black people still would feel strongly about it because of the way everything played out. Also, if Zimmerman was black he would have most likely already have been tried and convicted by now. Most of the outrage isn't because a half white half hispanic man murdered a black teen, but that an idiot who wanted to be the punisher murdered an innocent teen and the police department took their time to charge and arrest him.
 4 years ago '04        #71
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
That's my bae, she has spoken
 4 years ago '13        #72
PursuitProgress 
space
space
 donmeca2020 said:
i'm hearing there's going to be alot rioting in dade county and over in sanford when the verdict hits.... I also love how the media and everywhere tries to portray this kid as a innocent little boy. they show photos of him when he was 12 years old. they keep forgeting to mention he was 6 foot plus and weighed about 175 lbs and he was kicked out of school and his own mother coudn't even handle him.

people stop trying to make this a one way race thing. kid was walking around a area that he didn't belong in, the neighborhood watch member was just watching out for his area and sh*t got hectic.

Could things have been done differently? YES... that is of course if someone didn't attack the other guy. then the shooting could have been avoided all together.

1. The picture issue was resolved last year. Originally the media used the photos given to them of Trayvon and Zimmerman's mug shot.

2. Ironically, Trayvon's size could hurt Zimmerman's self-defense defense. HOW? As you pointed out, Trayvon was a big kid. So what would posses a coward (as his attorneys describe him) like Zimmerman to get out of his car and pursuit someone, that big,on drugs and up to no good? PERHAPS A LOADED GUN WITH ITS SAFETY OFF!

3. You're right. Trayvon's mom couldn't handle her son. And yes, he was having problems at school. But, what you seem to be calling criminal minded I call adolescence . I WON'T speak for you, but I went through it and was allowed to grow up and become a man and look back and at my past mistakes.

4. Trayvon was walking in the COMMON AREA of the neighborhood HIS FATHER LIVED IN. So I have NO CLUE how you've come to the conclusion that he was somewhere he shouldn't be.

5. LASTLY, I agree when you say things could've gone differently. BUT you've come to the conclusion that had BIG TRAY left innocent but armed Zimmerman alone none of this would happen. Which is funny because I've come to the conclusion that. HAD NEIGHBORHOOD WATCHMEN ZIMMERMAN RESPECTED THE H.O.A RULES OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD HE WOULDN'T HAVE A LOADED GUN IN A COMMON AREA. But that's just one man's view of a tragedy!

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #73
Socialconscious 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,233 | Props total: 328 328
 Peterparker said:
So basically if you were minding your own business and somebody came at you harrassing you and following you around you would just run? So basically if somebody talks sh*t to you on the internet you respond like a hard a.ss but if the situation were to happen in reality you would be a contradicting bi*ch and just run for your life?

So dumb fu*k what does trouble with his mother and in school have anything to do with this case?

Wait a minute you mean to tell me Zimmerman knew he was a troubled teen and approached him to set him straight and things went wrong? It makes perfect sense why a man would approach a stranger.

The thing of the matter is he approached Trayvon first as he was walking down the street. Trayvon "belonged" there because his grandmother live there. Listen to ur idiotic logic....he didn't belong on the fu*king sidewalk? What you dumb fu*k did the sidewalk only say "Whites Only"?

Go into detail about this "an area where he didn't belong"?

Matter fact when Trayvon went into the store and purchased his items did the cashier say to him at any time" Hey you don't belong here". Why didn't he belong there dumb fu*k? Ppl don't visit family members in subdivisions and go to stores nearby to grab something to drink or eat? If they dont have a car their not allowed to walk back to the house without being harrassed?

Let me get this straight dumb sh*t his grandmother who lives there who pays bills there who invited him there doesn't belong there either?

U know how I know ur not black?

What you think Zimmerman approached him about? Did he ask Trayvon for some skittles n Trayvon was just like fu*k it imma k!ll you!!!
I like how they want to paint Trayvon as some hoodlum but completely skip over and ignore Zimmerman's criminal record and multiple calls to the police about black males, the youngest being around 7 years old. Trayvon being a typical teenager totally justifies his murder.

[pic - click to view]

06-30-2013, 08:14 PM         #74
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Zimmerman is a child-killer, he chased that boy to his death. you followed a high school kid in your car then decide to come out your car and pursued the kid on foot to confront him over nothing. you k!ll someone over nothing, you k!ll some child over nothing. He was screaming for help, his last words was somebody "help me".

who shoots and k!lls somebody but they test the dead victim for drugs and not the shooter then let him go home as a hero. Instead of rioting or doing something violent , everybody march/protest to have a day in court and to have the news covered it

Police chief Bill Lee, justify the murder, then he stepped down from his position smh.

zimmerman had 5 different fu*king story of what happen, inconsistency in his story of what occurred that night, he also shifted what he said happened after coming face to face with the teen. Don't quote me on but one of the Sanford police testify when he arrive at the scene that Zimmerman told/claimed he was screaming for help but it was no report of Zimmerman(he never included that on the report), himself saying that sh*t to him.

" Zimmerman called 911 46 times since August 2004, and he made 6 calls, just weeks before this incident happened…. and all of these calls were… wait for it… non-emergency calls....every-time time this dude called the police he complain about black males and each time the cops came it was sh*t happening , wasting more Police time"

put a 17 years old in the ground

so this dude was doing MMA training 3x a week and he had a gun but he was the one f!ghting for his life?

i have yet to hear a valid logical defense to what Zimmerman did. He thought the black kid drinking a ice tea, talking on the phone and eating skittles was going to commit a crime in the neighborhood, because he had a hoody on?

i swear its like playing in the rain, waiting in the water to run
 06-30-2013, 08:35 PM         #75
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
manslaughter nor murder imo

but instead its walk or murder
 4 years ago '05        #76
Frank Whyte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 8 8
all im sayin he if walks we riden down here in Fl and im sure they know that so hes gonna be held accountable for his actions or we gonna burn this bish down
 4 years ago '10        #77
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
 bobby doobie said:
Should be cake to prove the ARMED ADULT harassed and instigated with the UNARMED MINOR.
he legally owned his gun and i doubt they can prove who started the f!ght and at what time the gun was drawn. all circumstantial. he's gonna walk
 4 years ago '08        #78
gangsta_blck 9 heat pts
space
space
$581 | Props total: 0 0
Zimmerman goes after Treyvon murder,Treyvon f!ghts Zimmerman gets shot murder,Treyvon runs from Zimmerman bullet to the back murder....
 4 years ago '04        #79
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 182 182
Zimmerman's job was to call the police and let them handle it. That's all his job entails. He has no authority to get out of his vehicle and confront Trayvon. Even in retail jobs you're trained to never go after a shoplifter because of the dangers involved. It's common sense.

Trayvon may have whooped Zimmerman's a.ss but let's get real- it's dark and some creep is following you with his car then gets out and follows you on foot, someone like Trayvon isn't just going to run. Zimmerman picked a f!ght with the wrong person, and he profiled him because he was black. Why isn't this self-dense, too?

Nobody knows what the f!ght entailed. What if Zimmerman had his gun out the whole f!ght and thats why Trayvon was fkn him up so bad...

I do feel Zimmerman will walk, though, just because this was rigged from the start. Police love a wannabe cop.
 4 years ago '04        #80
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
 Socialconscious said:
[/B]

This x 2. I'm sure TheMindof is, if not, s/he trying to snatch the uncle Tom of the year award away from Stacey Dash. Between their posts in the Paula Deen and Trayvon posts, ain't no one can tell me they not racist as fu*k. In the news section they hop in any post that could be racial and post "1, 2, 3 race war" and when it don't turn out that way, they don't come back to contribute anything else to the post.
but...his post was the least uncle tomish...did ya have him confused or can ya show me where i can see this phantom post?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy