Keri Hilson Shares Her Opinion On George Zimmerman

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
219 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-29-2013, 09:26 PM         #21
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
you telling me a fit black kid who use to play football couldnt have just dipped and out ran a fat mexican????

imo what happen to trayvon and zimmerman is exemplifies "when keeping it real goes wrong"

zimmerman tried to be a neighborhood hero, got his a.ss handed to him and like a sdcared pus*y pulled out his pistol and shot trayvon.......should have just l;isted to the dispatchers and let the cops handle it

trayvon on the other hand chose to approach zimmerman, beat him up and instead of fleeing chose to beat the Mexicans head into the pavement.....should have just ran, its not your neighborhood, your not from that area, you dont know what type of dude zimmerman is, should have just fled instead of beating up that quote unquote "creepy cracka"

a racist beat up a racist and then a racist kiled a racist the irony is both racist were minorities
ure a prejudicial white boy
 06-29-2013, 09:39 PM         #22
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i struggle to find validity without prejudicial undertones in any argument defending zimmerman. you can't make 2 and 2 equal 5.

Also Its a lot of white boys on this website faking to be a black person
 4 years ago '13        #23
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,572 | Props total: 1157 1157
 Lil Biz said:
i agree...if Zimmerman wasn't trying to b Robocop out there none of this woulda happened...just think if you walking..somebody in a truck follows you, its already dark and raining and then they hop out the truck on you...if you strap u might just start bussin...and if not u gon b like n*gga y u fallin me and you will feel your life is at risk..man its 2013...n*ggas crazy af these days..so if a n*gga followin me you know its gon b sum issues one way or another...
Man I know myself and my temper and ways and if I was in the same situation , I would probably be dead now too...
 4 years ago '12        #24
Socialconscious 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,233 | Props total: 328 328
 loyola llothta said:
i struggle to find validity without prejudicial undertones in any argument defending zimmerman. you can't make 2 and 2 equal 5.

Also Its a lot of white boys on this website faking to be a black person

This x 2. I'm sure TheMindof is, if not, s/he trying to snatch the uncle Tom of the year award away from Stacey Dash. Between their posts in the Paula Deen and Trayvon posts, ain't no one can tell me they not racist as fu*k. In the news section they hop in any post that could be racial and post "1, 2, 3 race war" and when it don't turn out that way, they don't come back to contribute anything else to the post.
 4 years ago '12        #25
space
space
 dpgc00 said:
You have no idea what the outcome of this trial is gonna be. Not every murderer gets life without parole including many blacks so your post is flawed
No it's not.

You can go to this and read the links I provided.

It's factual that white people are less sympathetic towards black people, it's factual white jurors are less sympathetic towards black people, and it's factual black people are given harsher penalties than white people for not only same crimes committed, any crime in general. You can google if you need more sources.
 4 years ago '08        #26
BuffaloSouldier 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,420 | Props total: 1561 1561
 dpgc00 said:
If Zimmerman was black people wouldn't have such strong feelings about the case.
So if Trayvon were white and Zimmerman was Black you don't think white folks feelings would be even stronger in this case? They'd have a noose set up outside the courthouse.
 06-30-2013, 10:33 AM         #27
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
you telling me a fit black kid who use to play football couldnt have just dipped and out ran a fat mexican????

imo what happen to trayvon and zimmerman is exemplifies "when keeping it real goes wrong"

zimmerman tried to be a neighborhood hero, got his a.ss handed to him and like a sdcared pus*y pulled out his pistol and shot trayvon.......should have just l;isted to the dispatchers and let the cops handle it

trayvon on the other hand chose to approach zimmerman, beat him up and instead of fleeing chose to beat the Mexicans head into the pavement.....should have just ran, its not your neighborhood, your not from that area, you dont know what type of dude zimmerman is, should have just fled instead of beating up that quote unquote "creepy cracka"

a racist beat up a racist and then a racist kiled a racist the irony is both racist were minorities
....I really hate it when people speak out of ignorance;

First, He did not bang his head on the ground. The doctors already confirmed that.

Second, That fat fu*k was chasing Trayvon and its been revealed that Zimmerman was training in MMA weeks before the incident. That's significant to note as he may have purposely taken the f!ght to the ground due to his training.

Third, Trayvon's grandmother lived there so how was he that much of a stranger?

Lastly, race should never be a reason to k!ll someone.

Miss me with you ignorance
 06-30-2013, 10:35 AM         #28
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BuffaloSouldier said:
So if Trayvon were white and Zimmerman was Black you don't think white folks feelings would be even stronger in this case? They'd have a noose set up outside the courthouse.
Ha! History proves this post correct. They criminalized the unregistered ownership of guns once Slaves were freed. They have been scared of Black men with guns since we were freed.
 06-30-2013, 11:17 AM         #29
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
zimmerman is guilty
 4 years ago '10        #30
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Socialconscious said:
No it's not.

You can go to this and read the links I provided.

It's factual that white people are less sympathetic towards black people, it's factual white jurors are less sympathetic towards black people, and it's factual black people are given harsher penalties than white people for not only same crimes committed, any crime in general. You can google if you need more sources.

What have I said in this thread that wasn't true?

NOTHING. Thats why stupid fu*k n*ggas like you, ducking my post like the plague. Cuz it'll make you have to look in the mirror and realize that you're not as "self-righteous" as you pretend to be.

The problem with you n*ggas is you dont understand the concept of objectivity. If you dont blindly support everything black and hate everything white on here, you're an "Uncle Tom"

Sorry. I can think for myself

But I'll wait for those "racist" posts
 4 years ago '13        #31
tez94 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 487 487
just end this sh*t already
 4 years ago '10        #32
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,895 | Props total: 9048 9048
 Jacc Blacc said:

lol, a citizen has the right to walk wherever he has the legal right to do so.

Funny how the "stand your ground" law only applies to non-blacks.

Trayvon would've been locked up with the quickness if he was the one that confronted Zimmerman and shot him, lets be honest.

Blacks rarely get to use "self defense" plea and get acquited.
 4 years ago '09        #33
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7963 7963
 WordOnThaStreet said:
ure a prejudicial white boy
I'm prejudice towards the dead black boy or am I prejudice towards the fat pus*y a.ss Mexican?

I find it funny all the black kids on campus are more concerned with the trayvon case but don't give 2 fukk a about the senseless black on black violence popping off in Chicago.....it's weird how if any other race k!lls a black person then people get mad but when blacks are committing senseless acts of self genocide on each other it's not a concern......news is 15 blacks died in a 1 hour span in a 1 mile radius in Chicago last night....but blacks are more worried about some fat Mexican who defended himself from a kid who was beating his skull to a pulp
 4 years ago '09        #34
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7963 7963
 Blue Smoke said:
the only thing flawed is your opinion. murderin' someone for no reason .
No reason? So Zimmerman shot him for no reason? Now this is a flawed opinion........we can all agree trayvon was beating the burritos out of Zimmerman....that's not a question.....the only thing in question is if Zimmerman used excessive force and that can only be determined by focusing on if Zimmerman believed trayvon was gonna beat him to death or not......

I personally think Zimmerman bit off more then he could chew and got his a.ss whooped.....but at some point before cracking his skull into the ground trayvon should have stopped attacking Zimmerman and left....how far did trayvon plan to take it
 4 years ago '12        #35
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
What have I said in this thread that wasn't true?

NOTHING. Thats why stupid fu*k n*ggas like you, ducking my post like the plague. Cuz it'll make you have to look in the mirror and realize that you're not as "self-righteous" as you pretend to be.

The problem with you n*ggas is you dont understand the concept of objectivity. If you dont blindly support everything black and hate everything white on here, you're an "Uncle Tom"

Sorry. I can think for myself

But I'll wait for those "racist" posts
What does black on black crime have to do with it at all? Oh, let me guess we should be more concerned about that. Am I right? It's not like white on white crime, oh wait...they are k!lling each other at the same rate too. Matter of fact every ethnicity (now) tends to k!ll each other rather than other ones. But if you are doing grand totals white people will still have k!lled the most Black/PoC than any other ethnicity.

But don't worry, I know your faux concern about black on black crime only serves one purpose and that is to derail the conversation. Anyone who speaks out on racism knows the tactics. Denial, derailment, blaming the oppressed as the reason why racism still exists a.k.a talking about racism is racist, to not accepting presented factual information and wanting more sources. Without fail, that is how is goes. I do this for a living.

I haven't ducked anyone of your posts. You just say the same things, so what's the point in replying to them? And if me presenting FACTS makes me self-righteous, so be it. You don't see how the system is set up and that's not your fault. If you want to talk about sheep, you better look in the mirror first.

06-30-2013, 02:50 PM         #36
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
....I really hate it when people speak out of ignorance;

First, He did not bang his head on the ground. The doctors already confirmed that.

Second, That fat fu*k was chasing Trayvon and its been revealed that Zimmerman was training in MMA weeks before the incident. That's significant to note as he may have purposely taken the f!ght to the ground due to his training.

Third, Trayvon's grandmother lived there so how was he that much of a stranger?

Lastly, race should never be a reason to k!ll someone.

Miss me with you ignorance
I've been saying the same sh*t.

Zimmerman had 40lb's on martin.

Non black people always be tryingto do that mma talking bullsh*t.

How you 200lb and this little n*gga 160lb (words of zimmerman from the reenactment video) walks up to you, asking you if you have a problem after you just got done chasing the little n*gga. Pushed you to the ground, then get's on top of you and starts bashing your head in while you scream for help? You don't f!ght back, you reach for your gun in the dark, martin sees you gun while he is bashing your head in, you reach for your gun and shoot him while he on top of you bashing your head in?

WTF?
 06-30-2013, 02:53 PM         #37
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #38
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
 INFAMOUS said:
get nekkid bi*ch

Best thing in this thread
 4 years ago '11        #39
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,309 | Props total: 4583 4583
 DR JAYY said:
the police told him not to pursuit though
And ur life can't be endanger if u arent getting beat up at the time. Usually when a gun or a weapon is pulled a person's life is not endangered at the time. Fat boy has got to prove that he was the one in danger even tho he had the gun, honestly if u look at it from any angle zimmerman can't win this case.
 4 years ago '06        #40
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Is that bi*ch even still singing? She made a few songs and fell off yrs ago. But everybody has an opinion.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
206 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
52 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy