Keri Hilson Shares Her Opinion On George Zimmerman

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #1
9440 pageviews
122 comments

SM 38217 heat pts38217
space
space
$128,097 | Props total: 68108 68108
Keri Hilson Shares Her Opinion On George Zimmerman

122 comments for "Keri Hilson Shares Her Opinion On George Zimmerman"

4 years ago '12        #2
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,005 | Props total: 13867 13867

now if only she could be this vocal about Beyonce
 4 years ago '08        #3
WarviewVA 33 heat pts33
space
space
$995 | Props total: 143 143
 4 years ago '09        #4
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
you telling me a fit black kid who use to play football couldnt have just dipped and out ran a fat mexican????

imo what happen to trayvon and zimmerman is exemplifies "when keeping it real goes wrong"

zimmerman tried to be a neighborhood hero, got his a.ss handed to him and like a sdcared pus*y pulled out his pistol and shot trayvon.......should have just l;isted to the dispatchers and let the cops handle it

trayvon on the other hand chose to approach zimmerman, beat him up and instead of fleeing chose to beat the Mexicans head into the pavement.....should have just ran, its not your neighborhood, your not from that area, you dont know what type of dude zimmerman is, should have just fled instead of beating up that quote unquote "creepy cracka"

a racist beat up a racist and then a racist kiled a racist the irony is both racist were minorities
 4 years ago '06        #5
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
I do believe Zimmerman confronted Treyvon

I do believe Treyvon whooped his a.ss to the point Zimmerman thought he would die

so I dont know what side im on

I think its easier to prove Zimmerman's life was in danger with his head hitting concrete than its easier to prove Zimmerman provoked the f!ght.. thinking like a juror
 4 years ago '06        #6
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 4554 4554
 Jacc Blacc said:
you telling me a fit black kid who use to play football couldnt have just dipped and out ran a fat mexican????

imo what happen to trayvon and zimmerman is exemplifies "when keeping it real goes wrong"

zimmerman tried to be a neighborhood hero, got his a.ss handed to him and like a sdcared pus*y pulled out his pistol and shot trayvon.......should have just l;isted to the dispatchers and let the cops handle it

trayvon on the other hand chose to approach zimmerman, beat him up and instead of fleeing chose to beat the Mexicans head into the pavement.....should have just ran, its not your neighborhood, your not from that area, you dont know what type of dude zimmerman is, should have just fled instead of beating up that quote unquote "creepy cracka"

a racist beat up a racist and then a racist kiled a racist the irony is both racist were minorities
GTFO. Situation wouldn't have happened if Zimmerman wouldn't have tried to play hero and just let the lil n*gga walk home..he's 100% to blame.
 4 years ago '11        #7
nomorebull34 189 heat pts189
space
space
$1,993 | Props total: 498 498

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #8
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
get nekkid bi*ch
 06-29-2013, 06:31 PM         #9
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotta love when dumb broads who's entire existence are about being pretty talk about complex issues like the Legal System and Trials...

4 years ago '11        #10
KING JAYY 536 heat pts536
space
space
$52,334 | Props total: 20067 20067
 Stupid Fresh said:
I think its easier to prove Zimmerman's life was in danger with his head hitting concrete than its easier to prove Zimmerman provoked the f!ght.. thinking like a juror
the police told him not to pursuit though
 4 years ago '06        #11
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
 DR JAYY said:
the police told him not to pursuit though
yeah..

but hes saying he crossed Treyvons path on accident and stop following him

his word against a dead boys

so it will be easier to prove his life was in danger than he provoked it
 4 years ago '13        #12
Dominican H 1 heat pts
space
space
$721 | Props total: 220 220
 28 Gramz said:
GTFO. Situation wouldn't have happened if Zimmerman wouldn't have tried to play hero and just let the lil n*gga walk home..he's 100% to blame.
Pretty much. If that guy never bothered a random stranger walking home then this thread, and the millions of threads across the internet...all the media attention...all the court sh*t..all the marching and protesting...all that sh*t wouldn't exist...a mother wouldn't have lost a son and everyone would be living their lives just like they were the moment before he decided to do to much that night.

IMO hes entirely to blame and 100% guilty just off the fact that he provoked the situation. I really don't feel like the entire case should even go on. I drive by people every day on my way home...and I have never pulled my car/truck over and decided to follow any of them...for what? I got my own life, my own problems, and my own situations to deal with.
 4 years ago '04        #13
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 931 931
i agree...if Zimmerman wasn't trying to b Robocop out there none of this woulda happened...just think if you walking..somebody in a truck follows you, its already dark and raining and then they hop out the truck on you...if you strap u might just start bussin...and if not u gon b like n*gga y u fallin me and you will feel your life is at risk..man its 2013...n*ggas crazy af these days..so if a n*gga followin me you know its gon b sum issues one way or another...
 4 years ago '10        #14
Solid2 snake 
space
space
space
$5,531 | Props total: 8477 8477
She need to jus be quiet period...
 06-29-2013, 08:18 PM         #15
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:

lol... exactly... people act like it's okay to violently attack someone just cuz they appear to be near you or following you...
 4 years ago '10        #16
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 dpgc00 said:
If Zimmerman was black people wouldn't have such strong feelings about the case.
Always felt this way.

George Zimmerman thread about a Spanish dude (who people think is white) = 20+ pages of outrage every time

17 year old Lil Snupe gets k!lled by a 40 year old fellow black man over a video game = One 6 page thread

Thread about 300 black on black k!llings in Chicago = 8 pages of n*ggas telling jokes, posting memes and pretending they're affiliated with certain gangs

But what are you gonna do? Such is life.

In the black community the life of a youth is only valuable when it's a "white" person taking it.

sh*t is sad
 4 years ago '06        #17
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
 dpgc00 said:
If Zimmerman was black people wouldn't have such strong feelings about the case.
I think 90% of the black race wouldn't care if it was black on black k!lling.

I do feel like everybody no matter what race does deserve fair trial but justice is no always serviced.

to be honesty I don't know who is to blame travyon or zimmerman.
 4 years ago '11        #18
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,300 | Props total: 12685 12685
she right...the police operator told him not to follow the kid nobody reported the suspicious behavior of a person in a hoodie...if you on zimmerman side tell you what run up on me when i'm walking and minding my business and see where it gets ya.
 06-29-2013, 09:02 PM         #19
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man my black people dont give af about black on black violence but ooooooo let a non black k!ll one of us and it's civil rights at it's finest
 06-29-2013, 09:24 PM         #20
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrindPOWER$ said:
she right...the police operator told him not to follow the kid nobody reported the suspicious behavior of a person in a hoodie...if you on zimmerman side tell you what run up on me when i'm walking and minding my business and see where it gets ya.
and then see where it gets you if the person you attack is strapped.... lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy