Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #81
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1554 1554
 Kyrietolakers said:
exclusive are pretty much dead b.

I mean this next gen I don't really mind.
This gen was cuz the 360 had old a.ss technology with old a.ss media storage that fu*ked games like FF13 and GTA4 up.

It just held back on multiplatform games
hopefully not this time
I think yall n*ggas are just gonna have to accept that FF13 just wasn't good it had very little to do with storage medium the game was just hollow all people forget that the game was in development 4 years before it was ever put on 360, do you honestly think they were like "oh sh*t we gotta take towns out" because of the xbox?

and take 2 had problems with GTA4 on the ps3 due to it's bottleneck issues before they even started to port in on the xbox

but you are right about exlcusives, atleast 3rd exclusives 1st party franchises still have alot of life tho

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-30-2013 at 01:59 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #82
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,936 | Props total: 16875 16875
 Ra-da-god said:
I think yall n*ggas are just gonna have to accept that FF13 just wasn't good it had very little to do with storage medium the game was just hollow all people forget that the game was in development 4 years before it was ever put on 360, do you honestly think they were like "oh sh*t we gotta take towns out" because of the xbox?

and take 2 had problems with GTA4 on the ps3 due to it's bottleneck issues before they even started to port in on the xbox
Exactly. n*ggas is talking like Square has never done the multi disc sh*t before....Hell look at FF7, 8, and 9. That games story and characters sucked a.ss more than anything and people don't wanna admit that

I guess they saying that since the game came out on 360, square got rid of the good characters and good story and put some sh*tty characters together just for 13

And @ GTA4 issues on ps3...yup..they actually had it running smooth on xbox 360 first and used the 360 to demo it/preview it at shows an such.
 4 years ago '04        #83
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 OG k!lla said:
Exactly. n*ggas is talking like Square has never done the multi disc sh*t before....Hell look at FF7, 8, and 9. That games story and characters sucked a.ss more than anything and people don't wanna admit that

I guess they saying that since the game came out on 360, square got rid of the good characters and good story and put some sh*tty characters together just for 13

And @ GTA4 issues on ps3...yup..they actually had it running smooth on xbox 360 first and used the 360 to demo it/preview it at shows an such.

I guess they didn't read that article where one of the top Final fantasy dudes said it would be nearly impossible to remake FF7 on PS3 due to size of that game with all the different towns and etc...

we talkin about a game over 10 years old tho.....

and right again with GTA4, they had problem getting that TO WORK on ps4 we talking the early stages before disc medium even comes up

Final Fantasy versus come to mind aswell as Last guardian they couldn't even show gameplay that because of the issues they had with it....

ps3 has taken many L's this gen

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-30-2013 at 02:41 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #84
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 14996 14996
 DarkSidesHero said:
That was a game called Haze, not k!llzone.
it was k!llzone, I remember that sh*t too
 4 years ago '12        #85
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
That was a game called Haze, not k!llzone.
 Ra-da-god said:
Maybe you should ask the dev studio that since they chose to introduce it to the world as "our halo k!ller" that's a quote directly from the Psm issue that I still have, that's like when Kobe tried come at Jordan in that Allstar game and got embarrassed....

Sales aside the game itself is mediocre as fu*k tho graphically beautiful decent story but lacks that something that makes you look toward to it.
Actually Haze and k!llzone both were called "halo k!llers" publicly by their respective developers
 4 years ago '11        #86
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Everything is a Halo k!ller.
 4 years ago '12        #87
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Until MS drops them sales numbers then n*ggas be like "The project did cool, it was cool....we're just happy we finally got it out" and all that Halo k!ller talk be gone
 06-30-2013, 04:19 PM         #88
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OG k!lla said:
Until MS drops them sales numbers
 4 years ago '04        #89
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Jesszman said:
until the new Halo actually comes out and crushes the buildings.....
 4 years ago '06        #90
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Halo sucks now & is now known more as a tired franchise than good games.
 4 years ago '04        #91
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Soraci7 said:
Halo sucks now & is now known more as a tired franchise than good games.
Reviews say otherwise.....

Halo 3 9.5
Halo Reach 9.5
Halo 4 9.8

Killzone 2 9.4
Killzone 3 8.4
but to each his own

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-30-2013 at 04:49 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #92
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
Reviews say otherwise

but to each his own
You're right. Reviews do say otherwise.

4 years ago '04        #93
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Jesszman said:
You're right. Reviews do say otherwise.

[pic - click to view]

ah you think Metacritic to be your salvation? but sadly you are mistaken....

I see you left out Reach which got a 91 and halo 3 which got a 94 so either way you look at if we are talking Halo vs k!llzone this gen The Halo franchise scored better.

if we are talking just the latest halo vs the latest k!llzone Halo STILL scored better.....

thx for pointing that out lil guy

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-30-2013 at 05:05 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #94
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
I see you left out Reach which got a 91 and halo 3 which got a 94 so either way you look at if we are talking Halo vs k!llzone this Gen halo scored better.

if we are talking just the latest halo verse the latest k!llzone Halo STILL scored better.....

thx for pointing that out lil guy
You know you edited the other two in before i posted.

(same as k!llzone 2)

4 years ago '04        #95
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Jesszman said:
You know you edited the other two in before i posted.

(same as k!llzone 2)

how was I suppossed to know you were lurking around lil n*gga? besides I edited it right after I posted it what were you doing waiting with your hand hovering over the keyboard like a game of family fued?

and you still fail because even then, the latest Halo scores over the latest k!llzone and the

point stands....
 4 years ago '06        #96
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
Reviews say otherwise.....

but to each his own
Who cares about reviews M$ has paid off IGN in the past. The H4 mp activity drop off after a month says otherwise. Whats your excuse now?
 4 years ago '04        #97
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Soraci7 said:
Who cares about reviews M$ has paid off IGN in the past. The H4 mp activity drop off after a month says otherwise. Whats your excuse now?
Actually Danai's unintended a.ssist with Metacritc supports my claim aswell......

Judging the entire game on MP....

when almost every review spends MOST of review talking about the single player and praising the new direction but ok bruh
 4 years ago '06        #98
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
Actually Danai's unintended a.ssist with Metacritc supports my claim aswell......

Judging the entire game on MP....

when almost every review spends MOST of review talking about the single player and praising the new direction but ok bruh
Because Halo 3's story was stellar as well as ODST etc....You just sound like an apologist at this point, we'll just pretend like Halo MP isn't an absolute important aspect to that game, like legit tournaments weren't held in its "hayday"

The game reached its pinnacle years ago and has fallen off since, and by years ago I mean 6+. I don't understand how you can argue this, even though I know the real reason you are...

The closest thing you'll get to that special Halo experience again will be through Destiny.
 4 years ago '04        #99
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Soraci7 said:
I don't understand how you can argue this, even though I know the real reason you are...

The closest thing you'll get to that special Halo experience again will be through Destiny.
that pinnacle bit was an opinion so I'll leave it there.....

far as me being a apologist nah not my style if something lets me down about a game I have no prob voicing that In truth I had more fun on Halo's SP in these last two Halo's over MP but its not cause I think the MP is bad its just over years i'm grown tired of PvP overall, I'm more into PvE these days that being said I enjoyed spartan ops very much....well the lil bit I've had time to play.....

not arguing there destiny will be on point
 4 years ago '04        #100
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1012 1012
 Soraci7 said:
Because Halo 3's story was stellar as well as ODST etc....
Loved that game's campaign. People sleep on that game. Halo for was pretty raw though fam. Solid campaign.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy