Titan Fall Looking more like a timed exclusive

most viewed right now
 138
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #41
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '06        #42
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '08        #43
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 Snipper said:
Titanfall > k!llzone + Titanfall?

k!llzone is sh*t so yes t*tsnfall by itself is better than having both. Who in their right mind wants fu*king k!llzone?
 06-29-2013, 09:23 PM         #44
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '04        #45
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1565 1565
 HDBeatz said:
Like n*ggas will NEVER pus out a X1 shaped controller for PS4...

Cut it the fu*k out





n*gga I ain't waiting for that cheap sh*t, you cut it the fu*k out I copped one of them $20 sh*ts for the ps3 and it was horrible didn't have the responsiveness or anything I went back to dual shock

Stop it

why would I wait to cop this on ps4 then have to wait for a clunky xbox clone controller when I can have it off jump on xbox with the real thing?
 4 years ago '04        #46
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

Point proven. Mag+Haze+Cod+GayMechs+ Xbots = TitanFail


Last edited by cold_young_thug; 06-29-2013 at 09:34 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #47
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Arson said:
Killzone is sh*t so yes t*tsnfall by itself is better than having both. Who in their right mind wants fu*king k!llzone?

lots of people
 4 years ago '04        #48
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
Still copping on PC.
 4 years ago '04        #49
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1565 1565
 coolio said:
lots of people
not according to them Sales

killzone as a franchise (4 games so far) is at about 7 million sold give or take

not half bad, but when you got one halo game outselling that.....
 06-29-2013, 09:57 PM         #50
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
n*gga I ain't waiting for that cheap sh*t, you cut it the fu*k out I copped one of them $20 sh*ts for the ps3 and it was horrible didn't have the responsiveness or anything I went back to dual shock

Stop it

why would I wait to cop this on ps4 then have to wait for a clunky xbox clone controller when I can have it off jump on xbox with the real thing?
MadKatz?
 4 years ago '04        #51
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1565 1565
 HDBeatz said:
MadKatz?
might as well

I got home with resistance 2 all excited n sh*t, was a double stab too not only did the controller suck but it the game was weak

I was done with fps's on Playstation after that....



some things just aint meant to be


Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-29-2013 at 10:06 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #52
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
While it's not Xbox, FPS titles play just fine on a Dual Shock. Xbox controllers are taylor made for shooters though. Take that how you want to.
 06-29-2013, 10:27 PM         #53
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
might as well

I got home with resistance 2 all excited n sh*t, was a double stab too not only did the controller suck but it the game was weak

I was done with fps's on Playstation after that....



some things just aint meant to be
 4 years ago '04        #54
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1565 1565
 KURUPTION!!! said:
While it's not Xbox, FPS titles play just fine on a Dual Shock. Xbox controllers are taylor made for shooters though. Take that how you want to.
eh........I guess Its not like I haven't gave shooters in general on ps a chance over the years, I've been at this for a while so I think its pass the point of nit-picking but whatever you say bruh.

and last commetn I dont have to take it anyway because you are right the xbox controller was crafted to play shooters BUT I play other genre's just as well f!ghters are decent on xbox but atleast i can admit it they are better on the ps stick, sony heads act like its no difference in playing an fps on xbox vs playstation
 4 years ago '04        #55
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Ra-da-god said:
eh........I guess Its not like I haven't gave shooters in general on ps a chance over the years, I've been at this for a while so I think its pass the point of nit-picking but whatever you say bruh.

and last commetn I dont have to take it anyway because you are right the xbox controller was crafted to play shooters BUT I play other genre's just as well f!ghters are decent on xbox but atleast i can admit it they are better on the ps stick, sony heads act like its no difference in playing an fps on xbox vs playstation
Nothing I just said was meant for you, the whole take that how you want to was moreso a generalization to something I read on here earlier today and that's why I didn't quote you. I was speaking moreso about myself as far as controllers being fine. I prefer the 360 controller for all things shooter, but I can use either. I've never had an issue adapting to controllers with the exception of mouse and keyboard for shooters and arcade sticks. I even loved the original Xbox controller. When the Controller S dropped, I still kept using the big boy. Controllers are funny like that. Some people just absolutely can't use certain controllers and some people it doesn't make a difference.


Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 06-29-2013 at 10:36 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #56
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Ra-da-god said:
not according to them Sales

killzone as a franchise (4 games so far) is at about 7 million sold give or take

not half bad, but when you got one halo game outselling that.....

so a game isnt relevant unless it does halo numbers?

fu*k does halo have to do with k!llzone?


i guess halo aint sh*t, since gran turismo outsells it
 4 years ago '08        #57
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290 OP
space
avatar space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Arson said:
Killzone is sh*t so yes t*tsnfall by itself is better than having both. Who in their right mind wants fu*king k!llzone?
Eh they drop ball with k!llzone 3 mp but the game was beautiful. The story k!llzone isn't bad either. We don't know sh*t about titanfall.


Last edited by YoungRay20; 06-29-2013 at 11:44 PM..
 06-29-2013, 11:47 PM         #58
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
not according to them Sales

killzone as a franchise (4 games so far) is at about 7 million sold give or take

not half bad, but when you got one halo game outselling that.....
i think ODST sold more than that franchise combined
 4 years ago '08        #59
gangsta_blck 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$581 | Props total: 0 0
All I know is that someone is always on XBL,PS not so tru....
 4 years ago '11        #60
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 gangsta_blck said:
All I know is that someone is always on XBL,PS not so tru....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
40 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy