Jun 29 - Mississippi - Majority white town closing connector road to majority black town bc of crime

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #81
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 598 598
 KleanKutt100 said:
People come to these big a.ss cities like ATL, N.O. talkin bout they went to the south.

you aint been down south til you been in the backwoods in towns where alotta times the only form of nightlife they have is "American Legion" buildings that n*ggas throw parties in on the weekend.

seem like I been to "the legion" in bout 30 damn towns in middle and south ga. Them sh*ts go off sometimes.

Milledgeville, GA American Legion

Sparta, GA American Legion
Yeah, boy!!! We used to rent them back in college for $150.
 4 years ago '12        #82
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
I believe racism might seem more prevalent in the south because negros are everywhere, cities, backwoods, suburbs, etc. in large numbers. Check out the map.

...put it like this, your average rural town with 1,000-10,000 people in GA, Bama, Louisiana, Mississippi, SC, etc. is more than likely gonna somewhere between 25%-65% black. Your average rural town outside the south is gonna be 95+% white.

If a bunch of black people just showed up in some rural town in upstate NY, Upper Michigan, Ohio, PA, etc. talkin bout they wanted to move in, I'm pretty sure those white people wouldnt welcome it and would be just as racist as rural whites down here, probably even more racist since they arent used to livin around blacks.

How do you think those "nonracist" midwest,west,north white would be if a bunch of n*ggas showed up in there rural towns and made all that yellow get darker like in southern rural towns? ------>
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #83
space
space
 nupe1911 said:
Yeah, boy!!! We used to rent them back in college for $150.
to tell the truth, alotta times I've had more fun in random small town "American Legion" $5 parties than big city clubs with their expensive cover charge and even more expensive drinks.

country chicks be in there loose as fu*k backin it up on a n*gga, not standing around tryin to look cute and not doing sh*t lol.
 4 years ago '08        #84
gangsta_blck 9 heat pts
space
space
$581 | Props total: 0 0
Mississippi if you can make it here you can make it any god damn where tru statement.....So fu*king the roads up from Jack-town to Clinton will boost employment rate.So all the black folks that drove them roads will be looking for jobs when it comes time to destroy them.(I just love this a.ss backwards state........

Last edited by gangsta_blck; 07-01-2013 at 01:01 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #85
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
There has been a lot of interesting things stated in this thread & it's crazy (but typical) that it all boils down to race.

Now I'm from the heart of the Delta... & I can say that racism, sadly is still around, & a large percentage of these white people don't want the blacks around period...& it shows by pulling slick stunts like in this issue.

smh... think about it..c'mon really?!? why would you close down a road that leads to your state capital? the reduce crime rates stuff not adding up!

& to go completely off topic for second... This state was preparing to pass a gun law that would allow individuals to carry guns around without the proper registration... imagine how that would have turned out... you know deaths among blacks would have skyrocketed & I know that's what they want... to k!ll or imprison the black male.
 4 years ago '10        #86
jhust4ever 21 heat pts21
space
space
$758 | Props total: 690 690
 TB said:
blocking a street going to do what?
what will they do with the 20% Black's .... kick them out of town.... lock them up?
very Zimmerman of them
 4 years ago '10        #87
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 KleanKutt100 said:
I believe racism might seem more prevalent in the south because negros are everywhere, cities, backwoods, suburbs, etc. in large numbers. Check out the map.

...put it like this, your average rural town with 1,000-10,000 people in GA, Bama, Louisiana, Mississippi, SC, etc. is more than likely gonna somewhere between 25%-65% black. Your average rural town outside the south is gonna be 95+% white.

If a bunch of black people just showed up in some rural town in upstate NY, Upper Michigan, Ohio, PA, etc. talkin bout they wanted to move in, I'm pretty sure those white people wouldnt welcome it and would be just as racist as rural whites down here, probably even more racist since they arent used to livin around blacks.

How do you think those "nonracist" midwest,west,north white would be if a bunch of n*ggas showed up in there rural towns and made all that yellow get darker like in southern rural towns? ------>
[pic - click to view]

From a Northern-Midwest perspective it's weird as hell to see the difference between rural Southern towns to the all-white rural Northern towns. sh*t it damn near feels like the South once you leave Milwaukee and drive around Wisconsin...you get stared the fu*k down by white folks lol sh*ts crazy. But this is mad interesting to me. There's a lot of Mississippi transplants in the Milwaukee-Chicago metro area (for obvious reasons) and it's always cool hearing their stories of the South and what they seen as a kid growing up as far as racism and other ish.

It's crazy though like someone said earlier in this thread how generations of African-Americans live in the same spot/location from the date slavery ended...that had me feeling a depressed earlier. I never knew or would have thought that Mississippi or any state in general in 2013 would be like the youtube videos posted above. sh*t is crazy and mind-blowing foreal. It's crazy how big cities such as NYC, Miami, Chicago, etc are in the same country as rural-towns in Mississippi. Good thread!

Last edited by ColeWorld; 07-01-2013 at 03:53 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #88
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
My n*gga we made the news.

Don't believe the hype. There is NO way you can block the route from Jackson to Clinton. The MS Dept of Revenue is based in Clinton so you will have traffic from Jackson coming in everyday. Also you can't block off the Interstate or HWY 80. This article really trying to give Misssissippi a bad name to you stereotypical people that thing MS is one big rural place with cotton fields and ho-downs. And no MS is not living in poverty no way. I see mfs in Ferraris all the time. We just built a convention center plus all the road work that is going on. And there are cities in MS also Jackson and Clinton is one of them so no we not fu*kin our cousins and milking cows n sh*t. And racism is not that bad as people make it, I don't go to Clinton and white people yell our ****** boy. You BX n*ggas are hilarious tho.

P.S. I'm black and I work in Clinton but live in Jackson.
 4 years ago '12        #89
space
space
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
My n*gga we made the news.

Don't believe the hype. There is NO way you can block the route from Jackson to Clinton. The MS Dept of Revenue is based in Clinton so you will have traffic from Jackson coming in everyday. Also you can't block off the Interstate or HWY 80. This article really trying to give Misssissippi a bad name to you stereotypical people that thing MS is one big rural place with cotton fields and ho-downs. And no MS is not living in poverty no way. I see mfs in Ferraris all the time. We just built a convention center plus all the road work that is going on. And there are cities in MS also Jackson and Clinton is one of them so no we not fu*kin our cousins and milking cows n sh*t. And racism is not that bad as people make it, I don't go to Clinton and white people yell our ****** boy. You BX n*ggas are hilarious tho.

P.S. I'm black and I work in Clinton but live in Jackson.

I know what you're saying but I don't think anyone (well at least not many) is saying all of Mississippi is 100% like those poverty videos I posted. Jackson is a metro area and certainly isnt "isolated" like that. Neither is the Gulf Coast, North Mississippi right beneath Memphis, and other places in Mississippi are definitely not like that. But that fact remains, there are places, mainly in the Delta, where people live like in those videos and a lot of non-southerners dont know about it.

Hell in Georgia we got popular "ATL" and there are still a couple places in Southwest and Central Georgia that somewhat resemble the Delta.

And nah there's no way they can "cut off" Jackson from Clinton.....but that article is mainly talkin about one subdivision in Clinton and they wanna close a road so people from Jackson cant get in there so easily.
 4 years ago '12        #90
space
space
 dreamvillain said:
From a Northern-Midwest perspective it's weird as hell to see the difference between rural Southern towns to the all-white rural Northern towns. sh*t it damn near feels like the South once you leave Milwaukee and drive around Wisconsin...you get stared the fu*k down by white folks lol sh*ts crazy. But this is mad interesting to me. There's a lot of Mississippi transplants in the Milwaukee-Chicago metro area (for obvious reasons) and it's always cool hearing their stories of the South and what they seen as a kid growing up as far as racism and other ish.

It's crazy though like someone said earlier in this thread how generations of African-Americans live in the same spot/location from the date slavery ended...that had me feeling a depressed earlier. I never knew or would have thought that Mississippi or any state in general in 2013 would be like the youtube videos posted above. sh*t is crazy and mind-blowing foreal. It's crazy how big cities such as NYC, Miami, Chicago, etc are in the same country as rural-towns in Mississippi. Good thread!
man I know towns in the woods in GA that got like 2 stop lights, a gas station or 2, 1 car wash, a "dollar general" store then you out it into the next tiown. The same younger n*ggas be sitting at the car wash and the same old men be sitting on the side walks downtown just watching cars go by as they drinkin or smokin.

Anybody on here who been through somewhere like Talbotton, Georgia knows what I;m talkin bout.

It's just funny to me because I talk to some non-southerners and a lot dont even realize so many n*ggas live in the backwoods, people really never left these areas since slavery.

Like this Talbotton

Population: 967

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

dont just be no rednecks in the woods lol, in some cases not hardly any depending on what county/town.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy