Jun 29 - Mississippi - Majority white town closing connector road to majority black town bc of crime

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #41
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,828 | Props total: 3440 3440
 KleanKutt100 said:
crazy thing about the sip, as bad as Jackson is, I'm not sure it's the worst part of Mississippi. All those towns that make up the Delta seem to be horrible. It's just a ton of rural, majority black, VERY poor towns

Most of the Blacks in Chicago have roots in Mississippi because of black migration patterns, and damn near all the original founders of their gangs were born there. Them n*ggas be in the woods bangin those Chi Mobs (Vice Lord, 4CH, Black P. Stones, Gangsta Disciples, etc.) hard as hell. They look like third world areas too. It's somewhat similar in South GA, but not nearly as bad and we have more decent sized cities people can actually go to for college/tech schools, shop, etc. These old plantation towns dont be no joke.

Damn man..we kinda have similar poverty issues in the uk but I don't think it's quite as bad as that though...could be though. A fu*king joke that in 2013 anyone in a western 'developed' country is living like this. How can we be liberating other countries and saving animals when human beings are living in oppressive and inhumane conditions at home?
 4 years ago '05        #42
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,828 | Props total: 3440 3440
 hollyfield420 said:
She's got kids though, organize yourself, hold your head up high and make an effort. She's fu*king overweight! There are people in haiti k!lling for their next meal...
True but I must say, two hour commute with no travel links is difficult.
 4 years ago '05        #43
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
For the people asking why they choose to live there, you must have never been poor. You can't just pick up and move away from what you know with no money, esp if you have kids. There are 0 opportunities for people like that to better themselves, because of generational racism and jim crow and poor education and a whole host of other things. Get your head out of your a.ss and check out how the real world works.
 4 years ago '10        #44
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 KleanKutt100 said:
I see you're from pine bluff, so you know how it is.

yall have a lot of sh*t going on there.

Seeing Pine Bluff made me think about that girl from Chicago who came down there "to get away from the hood" to go to UAPB. She had just got her degree, then a week later she k!lled a local female who she said had been bullying/stalking her over a man and caught that 30 year sentence. I notice a lot of non-southern people coming to HBCUs down south that say their reasoning is to "get away from the hood"....and dont even realize the cities they are going to are just as bad if not worse, just smaller.

oh and this video...

they wild over there
That first video is way too fu*ked up. Free Olivia Moody!
#freedom
 4 years ago '07        #45
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
This alomst reminds me of how Harris County has blocked off the Ella street exit going towards 45 north, cause soon as you make a left on Ella blvd, it slowly turns into one of the most ghettoest, most crime infested neighborhood of Houston. (Acres Homes)
 4 years ago '12        #46
Nemorum 7 heat pts
space
space
$492 | Props total: 67 67
 nupe1911 said:
Arkansas, Louisiana, and Alabama looks like this too. The south is no joke but I still love it. It's home and it all I know. You just have to find a better way to provide for yourself...which is easier said than done.
Word. I haven't ran across many racists around NE Arkansas or down by Little Rock except for in the town over where they have klan meetings at the gun club(not to mention a Grand Wizard of the Klan lives there). Though, these little shanty towns are honest to god breeding grounds to the stupidest coons of any race I've ever encountered.

Last edited by Nemorum; 06-30-2013 at 07:44 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #47
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 4494 4494
 Jazzy Soul said:
For the people asking why they choose to live there, you must have never been poor. You can't just pick up and move away from what you know with no money, esp if you have kids. There are 0 opportunities for people like that to better themselves, because of generational racism and jim crow and poor education and a whole host of other things. Get your head out of your a.ss and check out how the real world works.
Blah Blah Blah, man Im fron the streets... matter of fact im from the poorest of the poor

the ghetto, the bottom of the slumz

Im talking picked on in school because your momma couldnt afford to get you nice shows and clothes, I know what that sh*t is and its not a fun position to be in one day after day middle through high

But instead of just falling into the lifestyle some of us choose to get away from that sh*t while we are young while some of us just wanna live that sh*t one being because of hip-hop

And stop acting like people in the hood accept education as the norm for being able to escape because usually motherfu*kers hate that sh*t and you are a target for being "white" or trying to be "better than us"

Yes most of this is the white mans fault but does that mean you have to be a black zombie and fall into it???

Can we stop pushing fake a.ss dreams on our youth and make them realize that making it as a ball player is a great dream to have but there is a strong possibility it may not happen so do good in grade school so we can ship your a.ss to college?

and dont come in here with what if the parents cant afford college and sh*t, I dont wanna hear that sh*t because if you coming from the bottom of the bottom HBCU's are put in place to help you and if your EFC is 0 the govt aid is there

and if you do good in school the more grants they give you

Its time we stop glorfying that sh*t in the Hood and teach our youth there is more than what a rapper says

Its crazy how we went from trying to escape from the hood to moving back because of sh*t like tv and music saying the hood is where it is

SMDH....

[video - click to view]

I think it should be a law that this song should be played every morning in the poor district black schools to put it in these kids heads

"the hood is where Im from, but its not what I am"

so where is my head at again?

As our people in a whole, our goals are fu*ked up, they got most of us institutionalized

Some of these institutionalized folk are blaming whitey but dont know what they are blaming whitey for

And then the black folks who whitey has chained down, does all of the white mans bidding( i.e. fu*king rappers) dont give a fu*k about poor black communities

who tells these motherfu*kers they need the latest fashions or needs to do the latest drugs, or who needs this car and that sh*t and blah blah blah

and I wonder when these people are gonna realize that these rappers are mocking and you and telling you they are better than you

Last edited by kiddrocay; 06-30-2013 at 08:11 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #48
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 Michael Wilson said:
who gon pay for that?
You see, this is the kind of dumb stuff that starts it all. Tax Payers pay for rich kids to do everything, but it's a problem to help the less fortunate?
 4 years ago '11        #49
shawty192 
space
space
$541 | Props total: 229 229
 nupe1911 said:
Arkansas, Louisiana, and Alabama looks like this too. The south is no joke but I still love it. It's home and it all I know. You just have to find a better way to provide for yourself...which is easier said than done.
This

I'm from Louisiana and there is not that much opportunity out here,unless you are an entrepreneur. Living in the south is a challenge, there is a lot of racist people out here that won't give you a chance. They think all black people are n*ggas(ignorant individuals) which is not true. Some of our people need to wake up and realize there is a little
opportunity. We just have to stay focused and disciplined..

Crooked letter need to get it together

Last edited by shawty192; 06-30-2013 at 10:57 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #50
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 KleanKutt100 said:

CLINTON, MS- Mississippi News Now is reporting that Clinton, MS is cutting off access to Jackson, MS by closing down a main road that connects the two towns. The reason why is due to the influx of criminal activity from Jackson that has plagued Clinton in the last few years. Clinton, MS is a majority White city with only slightly more than 20 percent of its population being African-American. Jackson, MS is a majority African-American city with close to 80 percent of its population being African-American.

Mike Cashion, an Alderman from the Ward 6 district created the plan after residents complained of the high crime rates. He states, “Overwhelming support. They realize too, this isn’t going to be a cure all. This isn’t [going to] stop everything but it is a great first step.”

Over the years, residents have complained that crimes such as drugs and robberies were spilling over into their neighborhood from the high crime town of Jackson.

One homeowner Jim Coker supports the town’s initiative. He told Mississippi News Now, “Just since the day before Thanksgiving, when our house was broken into, I’ve lost track of how many but it’s up around eight to a dozen.”

Coker also mentioned that his home wasn’t the only one broken into, but several of his neighbor’s homes were burglarized in the last several months.

Cashion, who says he doesn’t liken the division to the Berlin Wall told Mississippi News Now, “All we’re trying to do is close the street to reduce a.ssess into the subdivision…that simple.”

He also states that the closure won’t prevent all criminal activity. To make the city of Clinton much more safe, the police department was recently approved for over time, and security and surveillance cameras were installed throughout his neighborhood and other places in the city.

If the plan goes through, Eastside Drive’s access to Shaw Road in Clinton will close in a few weeks. Shaw road divides Clinton and Jackson.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

llol clinton is half white,half black...that vid isnt near clinton...and shows some high school beef lol....its way more ways to get in there than that....
 4 years ago '08        #51
gangsta_blck 9 heat pts
space
space
$581 | Props total: 0 0
Born and raise in Mississippi it use to not be like this at all race wise sure,but folks clowning around in parking lots after the club not so much.I'm gone be straight up like y'all said No relay able education system.No jobs,and nothing to do for pass time so folks gone clown and drink doing what they gotta just to pass time.This place already in the mud.about 85% of people when there done with school they move to other states or do what ever they gotta do to make it here.But we as black folks not making it any better...
 4 years ago '11        #52
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 tallulahmademe said:
Mississippi is the ONLY state that i will NEVER live in. And im next door in Louisiana. I have NEVER seen so many racist fu*ks in my life.
Bruh I feel you and I live in Northern alabama

Last edited by Backflipz; 06-30-2013 at 11:01 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #53
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 tallulahmademe said:
Mississippi is the ONLY state that i will NEVER live in. And im next door in Louisiana. I have NEVER seen so many racist fu*ks in my life.
If u live in tallulah then u might as well be in Mississippi. That sh*t ain't no different.
 4 years ago '05        #54
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,707 | Props total: 6959 6959
I'm glad my Grandmother got the fu*k from down there I hate going down there it really ain't sh*t to do I see how people can get in trouble easy.
 4 years ago '12        #55
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 Jazzy Soul said:

4 years ago '12        #56
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 Trilluminati GA said:
That first video is way too fu*ked up. Free Olivia Moody!
#freedom
yeah I'm tryin to see if there been in changes in the case....prob not though.
 4 years ago '10        #57
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
It's crazy that this is in the United States in 2013...you wouldn't believe it.
 4 years ago '12        #58
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 6833 6833

YOOOOOOOOOO

College girl @ 1:08 taking pictures of the hood like she's on a safari.

4 years ago '10        #59
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 tallulahmademe said:
There and Tennessee. I'm hoping that road does get closed though. Reason being is I hope crime elevates more on the white side. Those jackasses made it an ethnicity issue, so I hope it comes back to bite them in the a.ss.

Dudes house got broken into 8-12 times.
Sounds like he was doing something personally against black people.
 06-30-2013, 02:04 PM         #60
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They need to just throw them all in jail it will speed up the inevitable
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy