So we going to act like Adrien Broner mother aint living in the hood......

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #21
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
This is what I was trying to explain to n*ggas on twitter...he used that f!ght to build himself up

f!ght lazy, talk sh*t, beat a champ...tell his pops to brush his hair

you gotta be an entertainer/pop culture figure first in combat sports now
 4 years ago '07        #22
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 triznathaniel said:

There are black f!ghters who do okay for themselves without having to pander to negative stereotypes... The average person might say this kind of guy is genuine...

I'm not one to carry on about anyone selling out, but if that isn't what you call perpetuating negative stereotypes just to add a couple of zeroes to your bank, what do you call it? And how are you excited by or proud of this, let alone not outraged?

what adriner broner eat doesn't make me sh*t

how are you not outraged by honey boo boo?

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 06-29-2013 at 02:49 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #23
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
Broner is not making money like ya'll think he does. He's not even a pay-per-view f!ghter yet.
 4 years ago '11        #24
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25240 25240
 beast mode said:
n*gga is a clown,he doesn't even need to put her in a mansion. could at least have her in a respectable condo for like 150k easily sh*t in Cincinnati prolly for more like 90k for a plush lil spot. n*gga got her livin in the trap with a 19 inch computer moniter on top of the Cupboard. sh*t i'd give his moms a lil 50 cent make over and fu*k her. got some smooth a.ss skin
I live in one of the most expensive cities in the world.

He could have her living in a nice apartment in Cincinnati for $1,000 a month
 4 years ago '10        #25
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7704 7704
 mt fuji said:
I always said tha...Floyd is one of the greatest trolls of all time.

Dude went to great length to be the "heel" in boxing.

That's why he's been so humble and relaxed lately,he doesn't have to act like that anymore.
Floyd that dude but nope, his current humble act is way more forced than his flashy side. Him having IRS/money problems in the past is not Trolling. Him having a history of gambling a lot is not trolling. Him being arrested multiple times for putting hands on his baby mama is not trolling. Etc. Did he over do it? Sure, but thats him.

Last edited by jmheight1; 06-29-2013 at 05:59 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #26
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
I think he still lives with his moms but he is only 23 with 3 titles in 3 different weight classes. If he can mature, dude can become the 2nd coming, that is only if he continues to develop and he stops these antics. n*gga was tearing up $100 bills and flushing them down the toilet in Miami that's my hometown guy, just hope he does not end up like Aaron Pryor
 4 years ago '11        #27
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
Floyd that dude but nope, his current humble act is way more forced than his flashy side. Him having IRS/money problems in the past is not Trolling. Him having a history of gambling a lot is not trolling. Him being arrested multiple times for putting hands on his baby mama is not trolling. Etc. Did he over do it? Sure, but thats him.
-He does not have IRS/Money problems (He makes Vegas money STUPID!)

-He can afford to gamble (I know you mad he made million's of the heat)

-He didn't lay a finger on his baby mother but everyone know's a woman can't drop charges even if they have a change of mind (Vegas still pushed back his jail date to bring Vegas 300-500 million for his f!ght before jail )

That's him.. A HERO WHO IS HATED AND LOVED
 4 years ago '06        #28
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,721 | Props total: 1787 1787
 Y.G. said:
Broner is not making money like ya'll think he does. He's not even a pay-per-view f!ghter yet.

i think Broner just made 1.5 million off of his last f!ght. He might be a f!ght away from ppv, if he wins
 4 years ago '10        #29
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Dray said:
-He does not have IRS/Money problems (He makes Vegas money STUPID!)

-He can afford to gamble (I know you mad he made million's of the heat)

-He didn't lay a finger on his baby mother but everyone know's a woman can't drop charges even if they have a change of mind (Vegas still pushed back his jail date to bring Vegas 300-500 million for his f!ght before jail )

That's him.. A HERO WHO IS HATED AND LOVED
IRS problems in the PAST, dumbass. Didnt even bother reading the rest after being way off with the first thing you said.

Edit: Gave it a skim, he didnt bet on the Heat dumbass, His a.ssistant denied it.

[tweet - click to view]

Last edited by jmheight1; 06-29-2013 at 06:23 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #30
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
IRS problems in the PAST, dumbass. Didnt even bother reading the rest after being way off with the first thing you said.
That was just a rumour for the hater's,clearly you are 1 of them still bringing it up in 2013 when he just made over 50 million his last f!ght

Even 50 said multiple time's that IRS sh*t wasn't true and when they ask 50 if mayweather has spending problem's he says mayweather has MORE CASH then him.

That's saying something DUMBASS
 4 years ago '10        #31
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Dray said:
That was just a rumour for the hater's,clearly you are 1 of them still bringing it up in 2013 when he just made over 50 million his last f!ght

Even 50 said multiple time's that IRS sh*t wasn't true and when they ask 50 if mayweather has spending problem's he says mayweather has MORE CASH then him.

That's saying something DUMBASS
Actually 50 has said the opposite.

50 Cent: "Yeah, it's not a dispute, it's him making a decision to not put up his half of the actual money. It's fine. He can go and do what makes him happy at the moment. He's kind of trapped in a regimen of, f!ght, get the money, spend the money, f!ght. f!ght, get the money, spend the money, f!ght. There's no investments, no income from anywhere outside of him f!ghting. I look forward to having him be involved in situations where he can continuously have income so he doesn't run into what f!ghters so often run into at the end of their career, not having any financial support or money around."

You dont know sh*t about what you are talking about. Wrong on this, wrong on him betting on the heat, and wrong about his past IRS issues.

Last edited by jmheight1; 06-29-2013 at 06:30 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #32
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 kmstokes said:
i think Broner just made 1.5 million off of his last f!ght. He might be a f!ght away from ppv, if he wins
After promoters' fees, licensing fees, manager fees, training expenses and travel expenses, he won't see anywhere close to $1.5 million.
 4 years ago '07        #33
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,644 | Props total: 10703 10703
 Rendition said:
Let him brand his image that will 1 day put his mother in a mansion
thats not the point tho.If you can spend 20k in one night (on strippers.bi*ches you dont even know) you can put ur moms in an decent house away from the hood. not gon lie i was startin to like dude but i lost a lil respect for dude

Last edited by N.O.4Life; 06-29-2013 at 06:37 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #34
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
Actually 50 has said the opposite.

50 Cent: "Yeah, it's not a dispute, it's him making a decision to not put up his half of the actual money. It's fine. He can go and do what makes him happy at the moment. He's kind of trapped in a regimen of, f!ght, get the money, spend the money, f!ght. f!ght, get the money, spend the money, f!ght. There's no investments, no income from anywhere outside of him f!ghting. I look forward to having him be involved in situations where he can continuously have income so he doesn't run into what f!ghters so often run into at the end of their career, not having any financial support or money around."

You dont know sh*t about what you talking about. Wrong on this, wrong on him betting on the heats, and wrong about his past IRS issues.
That's not even from the same interview you reaching so hard for a WIN on this little debate but 50 cent the type of guy who will GLADY do 20 interview's a day speaking on mayweather I don't have time to look every one up & I see you didn't bring up Mayweather's recent Deal with SHOWTIME dam near worth 300 million

"You can't be my freind on tuesday and not on wednesday"-MONEY MAY

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #35
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 594 594
 Pistol Peter said:

he learned from floyd that people will pay more to hate a black f!ghter than to support one...he's playing the game lovely right now
He also learned another game, the game of f!ghting bums, midgets and washed up f!ghters. Maybe that's why people hate on him? but of course you would think is because he is black.
 4 years ago '10        #36
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Dray said:
That's not even from the same interview you reaching so hard for a WIN on this little debate but 50 cent the type of guy who will GLADY do 20 interview's a day speaking on mayweather I don't have time to look every one up & I see you didn't bring up Mayweather's recent Deal with SHOWTIME dam near worth 300 million

"You can't be my freind on tuesday and not on wednesday"-MONEY MAY

Are you slow? Someone said what Mayweather does is trolling, I disagreed. And provided things that show his Flashy and sometimes destructive life style is not trolling. He really does it.

You are just grasping for a debate about nothing, that was not his or my point. Dumb people these days.

Last edited by jmheight1; 06-29-2013 at 06:42 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #37
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Pistol Peter said:

he learned from floyd that people will pay more to hate a black f!ghter than to support one...he's playing the game lovely right now
This was summed up.so perfectly that nothing.else needs to be said. As Broner said, " I know I haven't made it because my mom still lives here"
 4 years ago '06        #38
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,721 | Props total: 1787 1787
 Y.G. said:
After promoters' fees, licensing fees, manager fees, training expenses and travel expenses, he won't see anywhere close to $1.5 million.
I know that, didn't think I had to add that to my post. I was just posting the amount
 06-29-2013, 07:41 PM         #39
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black f!ghters get hate that much? sugar ray made it in a bad era for blacks....blacks are hated alot but you cant stop greatness. i asked a spanish guy who his fav f!ghters were and he said bhop and floyd....it's not that much hate out there as you would think man.(lol i know that's just one guy)

And everybody always eventually wants any UNDEFEATED champion to fail or die....that just how sh*t is man most times.
 4 years ago '08        #40
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 594 594
 bigsyke19 said:
black f!ghters get hate that much? sugar ray made it in a bad era for blacks....blacks are hated alot but you cant stop greatness. i asked a spanish guy who his fav f!ghters were and he said bhop and floyd....it's not that much hate out there as you would think man.(lol i know that's just one guy)

And everybody always eventually wants any UNDEFEATED champion to fail or die....that just how sh*t is man most times.
Hispanic people are minorities just like African Americans, the target customer for Boxing is Caucasians they hold all the money and make up 70% of America everything else is just a bonus, all the marketing is directed towards the demographics who brings in the greenbacks.

It's just like the days of gladiators we are entertainment for the master race. so with that said, the opinion of that individual is irrelevant.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 06-29-2013 at 07:55 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy