Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #101
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,636 | Props total: 3957 3957
 M4Maytion said:
Well that seals it, I am getting neither the XboxOne nor the PS4.

we got a cheap a.ss here
 06-29-2013, 07:40 PM         #102
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 link04 said:
we got a cheap a.ss here
I wouldn't go as far as calling people cheap for not wanting a pay wall. I know why Sony did it and they really had to in order to compete with XBL. I am coming from PC gaming though and I never liked the whole pay wall thing. I play most of my online games on PC anyway.
 4 years ago '12        #103
dakid4b 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 354 354
 xeduran said:
I wouldn't go as far as calling people cheap for not wanting a pay wall. I know why Sony did it and they really had to in order to compete with XBL. I am coming from PC gaming though and I never liked the whole pay wall thing. I play most of my online games on PC anyway.
cheap no just he dont care about having the best exp possible which truth be told comes from paying a sub theres no way around it
 06-29-2013, 07:52 PM         #104
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dakid4b said:
cheap no just he dont care about having the best exp possible which truth be told comes from paying a sub theres no way around it
My online experience is just fine on my PC games. You do not need a pay wall for a good online experience. Apparently on consoles you do, but not on PC.
 4 years ago '05        #105
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
XBOX and PS4 need 100 dollar lifetime accounts for the people
 4 years ago '10        #106
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 8300 8300
I was wrong. It is semantics. The tangent threw you guys off. What the guy did not do was add a preposition to make it clear what the relationship was. A "to" between "and access" and a "will" between "and access", changes the meaning of the sentence. Homie needed clarity.

But put "will" between "and access", and it wouldn't make logical sense being that the PS3 already can access streaming services like Netflix.

Prior knowledge and common sense should have told you guys what it meant even though the prepositions were missing

But anyway, yall were just trying to find reasons to hate on Sony
 4 years ago '06        #107
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #108
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
man u gotta pay the cost to be the boss.
 4 years ago '05        #109
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13778 13778
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
You obviously needed to stay in school cus you're one dumb motherfu*ker.

"The PS4 will require a PlayStation Plus subscription for gamers to play online, like the Xbox Live Gold subscription at present, and access streaming services like Netflix."

Learn about your parts of speech, specifically prepositions, and then come back to us
Thanks for letting us know you didn't pass remedial English.
 4 years ago '04        #110
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I was wrong. It is semantics. The tangent threw you guys off. What the guy did not do was add a preposition to make it clear what the relationship was. A "to" between "and access" and a "will" between "and access", changes the meaning of the sentence. Homie needed clarity.

But put "will" between "and access", and it wouldn't make logical sense being that the PS3 already can access streaming services like Netflix.

Prior knowledge and common sense should have told you guys what it meant even though the prepositions were missing

But anyway, yall were just trying to find reasons to hate on Sony
You're still wrong. Literally no one is agreeing with you. Give it up. You're clearly the dumbass in this thread.
 4 years ago '05        #111
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3358 3358
 erickonasis said:
...i got good service plus free games...fu*kare you talking about? and i had xbox live ...sh*t was no difference but n*ggas talking sh*t and more racists and kids
 4 years ago '12        #112
videoshirt 
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 177 177
 e G o Maniac said:
At least they're not bullsh*tting about it. PS3 cats will finally be able to see why Xbox heads been happy to pay $50-60 (less if you know how to capitalize on deals) a year for Xbox Live. Server costs ain't cheap, it takes money to provide an excellent online experience and that money ain't coming from nowhere.
effectively claims live is better yet gave no evidence as to why

you're on a midget high horse

have fun with your complete lack of exclusive games

3fixme is and has always been a piece of trash
 4 years ago '05        #113
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21138 21138
 videoshirt said:
effectively claims live is better yet gave no evidence as to why

you're on a midget high horse

have fun with your complete lack of exclusive games

3fixme is and has always been a piece of trash
A midget.. High horse..

How do you guys even come up with this stupid sh*t? People that hate on Xbox always gotta go and say some of the stupidest sh*t at the same time.
 06-29-2013, 10:37 PM         #114
M4Maytion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 link04 said:
we got a cheap a.ss here
call it what you like, but these gaming companies are getting away with things I can't rock with. how do you force a consumer who is more than likely going to spend upwards towards a grand on initial launch for a monthly service that was just free on the previous generation of the system?

Damn that, I'll save and upgrade for a PC gaming rig, that way I don't have to pay a monthly online fee. But then again, Not everyone can have their parents pay their PSN/XBL monthly fees must be nice link04

xeduran said:
Exactly
 4 years ago '04        #115
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 1786 1786
This is good. This, among other gripes like the intital pricing were the only things that held me from buying it earlier in its lifecycle, compared to buying it when i did, on its way out. Sony learned from their mistakes.
 4 years ago '11        #116
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,003 | Props total: 1198 1198
Are they saying PS Plus is going to be required for stuff like Netflix as well then?
 06-29-2013, 10:56 PM         #117
M4Maytion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gamemusic said:
Are they saying PS Plus is going to be required for stuff like Netflix as well then?
could be wrong, but that's what I got from it.
 06-29-2013, 11:00 PM         #118
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
yall motherfu*kers talk about ho long it takes to download sh*t must have sh*tty connections

I just downloaded Saints Row 3 for free which is about 8 gbs and it took me about 45 mins...thinking about making a vid of this sh*t

I never dl without being wired
I have both & xbox live shiits on PSN

whether u download speeds, etc not to mention its not a 2 step
process like psn u have to download then install
 4 years ago '07        #119
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
only game that was noticeably better on xbl at least that i play was call of duty and as far as downloads a game that took like 10 mins would take like maybe 12-14 mins including install sometimes less its not night/day thing people trying to make it but it is somewhat better depending on preference

Last edited by ricky_peso; 06-29-2013 at 11:35 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #120
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21138 21138
 Gamemusic said:
That's what the author of the article said, yes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy