most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
151 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
185 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #41
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1400 1400
good..
 4 years ago '04        #42
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 erickonasis said:
were did you read that....please link me...if that is so thats bullsh*t
Right in the very article of the thread you're posting in...

Sony has explained the reasoning behind requiring PlayStation Plus subscriptions for online gaming with the PS4.

The PS4 will require a PlayStation Plus subscription for gamers to play online, like the Xbox Live Gold subscription at present, and access streaming services like Netflix.
 4 years ago '04        #43
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,804 | Props total: 17179 17179
 e G o Maniac said:
Man no. Stop responding to me with your dumbass avatar. You confused a.ss bi*ch. Tired of yo frontrunning a.ss.
then wtf were you downloading that was slow slow? you brought up those fu*kin dam near launch games my n*gga and MGO isnt even online anymore

BF3 is smooth as sh*t on PS3 which is what i play and i have had zero issues with downloading besides DCU online which is huge but sh*t thats expected
 4 years ago '12        #44
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Austin Foyt said:
Sony boys stay lying. Microsoft investd way more money into their online than Sony did. tired of yall single player a.ss n*ggas saying psn is smooth. Yall probably lag and doh ee kno it

4 years ago '04        #45
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Right in the very article of the thread you're posting in...
ok not feeling that..that was always one thing i like if i didnt have ps+

still MS aint offering me free games with my online so fu*k that

Just downloaded this Zero Escape: Virture's Last Reward for free which got great reviews bout to check it out
 4 years ago '07        #46
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 e G o Maniac said:
You right So much for the "lolz we don't have to pay to access something we already pay for" argument now
Thats what im thinking. When they said it was mandatory to have PSN+ to play game online alot of sony cats were quick to point out how atleast they didnt need it to use netflix but now
 4 years ago '07        #47
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 4 years ago '11        #48
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 moe4484 said:
Did I just read the Netflix will only be available to PSN+ members???
 e G o Maniac said:
You right So much for the "lolz we don't have to pay to access something we already pay for" argument now
Reading comprehension. They were comparing it to XBL Gold which you need for Netflix.
 4 years ago '10        #49
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
 Jesszman said:
Reading comprehension. They were comparing it to XBL Gold which you need for Netflix.
This

You guys need to learn to acknowledge the commas.
 4 years ago '11        #50
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
This

Dudes were so quick to latch onto that too
 06-29-2013, 12:55 AM         #51
Jeezydasnowman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
learned nothing from this article
 4 years ago '05        #52
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8051 8051
how do you not read the article u posted?
 4 years ago '04        #53
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Jesszman said:
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
This

Jesszman said:
Dudes were so quick to latch onto that too
All of you dudes fail

The PS4 will require a PlayStation Plus subscription for gamers to play online, like the Xbox Live Gold subscription at present, and access streaming services like Netflix.
They were likening Xbox Live Gold's pay to play online to PSN, but the fragment regarding Netflix was completely independent of that point. That was part of the statement that Netflix would be part of the PS+ paywall. Unless the writer is an idiot, they're saying streaming services like Netflix will only be accessible via PS+. Take it up with them if you want, but you idiots are the ones with reading comprehension issues. I was reading at a high school level when I was in the 3rd grade.
 4 years ago '12        #54
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,970 | Props total: 17012 17012
 erickonasis said:
17gb? sh*t it would take hours to download a torrent that big with plenty of seeds on a pc
Sounds like you got the sh*tty connection
 4 years ago '12        #55
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,970 | Props total: 17012 17012
 e G o Maniac said:
All of you dudes fail

They were likening Xbox Live Gold's pay to play online to PSN, but the fragment regarding Netflix was completely independent of that point. That was part of the statement that Netflix would be part of the PS+ paywall. Unless the writer is an idiot, they're saying streaming services like Netflix will only be accessible via PS+. Take it up with them if you want, but you idiots are the ones with reading comprehension issues. I was reading at a high school level when I was in the 3rd grade.
That boy Ego got a mean jumpshot
 4 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 OG k!lla said:
Sounds like you got the sh*tty connection
2 xbox 360 games (which vary in size) but we'll say 17gbs for both (an hour a piece) will take at least 2 hours ..not uncommon and i have comcast.

if you can download 17 gbs worth of data in under 2 hours then you need to let me in on your secret
 4 years ago '10        #57
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
All of you dudes fail

You obviously needed to stay in school cus you're one dumb motherfu*ker.

"The PS4 will require a PlayStation Plus subscription for gamers to play online, like the Xbox Live Gold subscription at present, and access streaming services like Netflix."

Learn about your parts of speech, specifically prepositions, and then come back to us

Last edited by SwooshWonder; 06-29-2013 at 01:43 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #58
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 erickonasis said:
2 xbox 360 games (which vary in size) but we'll say 17gbs for both (an hour a piece) will take at least 2 hours ..not uncommon and i have comcast.

if you can download 17 gbs worth of data in under 2 hours then you need to let me in on your secret
I downloaded 11GB of Battlefield data in 1.5 hours, and that was on Xbox Live. If I extrapolate that to 17GB and considered that I'd likely get faster speeds on PC, I'd say it wouldn't take much longer than 2 hours. It wouldn't be under 2 hours, but it wouldn't be much over 2 hours, either.

Last edited by EGO; 06-29-2013 at 01:46 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #59
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
You obviously needed to stay in school cus you're one dumb motherfu*ker.
"The PS4 will require a PlayStation Plus subscription for gamers to play online, like the Xbox Live Gold subscription at present, and access streaming services like Netflix."

Let's break this down.

The PS4 will require a PlayStation Plus subscription for gamers to play online,

like the Xbox Live Gold subscription at present,

and access streaming services like Netflix.

There are line breaks at each comma, meaning the original author meant to break this thought up into three separate points.

The first point is our primary subject. PS4 will require a PS+ subscription for gamers to play online.

COMMA

"Like the Xbox Live Gold subscription at present," -- this statement is seen as a tangent, of sorts, that is directly linked to the aforementioned. At this point, we are met with another comma, which means the author is continuing their original point.

"and access streaming services like Netflix."

That line, if we're going by the rules of the a.ssociated Press, is a continuation of the first.

I do this for a living. Like I said, take it up with the author if you want, but you're wrong. Simple as that.
 4 years ago '10        #60
space
space
From another article,

The multiplayer restrictions bring PS Plus closer in line with the current implementation of Xbox Live Gold, save for a few important differences: for one, video services (like Netflix) will not require it.

[pic - click to view]

Same sh*t said here. Stay in school bruh bruh. Your stanning is making you retarded

And you obviously DON'T do this for a living
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
269 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
25 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
60 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
109 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago