Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #121
JGunnaWP 
space
space
$718 | Props total: 25 25
lol i dont understand why he tryna front like he didnt get robbed?
who cares n*ggas get robbed all the time..
pick pocket or not n*gga you still had to go get new sh*t
 4 years ago '11        #122
MusikFiend 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 3 3
 bigvandal said:
Oh cuz he was doing real good as Titi boy
Cause nobody knew who he was. He came a long way off a name change, cause his lackluster raps aint change.
 4 years ago '11        #123
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,762 | Props total: 4968 4968
Take the loss mr 2chains ... take the

[pic - click to view]

And btw ..

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #124
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,481 | Props total: 575 575
 Sha Bello said:
This n*gga said pickpocket img wtf? If someone runs up on me with the hammer and they take stuff out my pockets...I got robbed. I hate this n*gga.

Exactly. A pick pocket you would think was somebody who snatched your wallet without your knowledge.

But he's from the streets.

4 years ago '11        #125
Coke Hogan 
space
space
$338 | Props total: 51 51
2 chainz ain't ever coming back to the bay
 4 years ago '10        #126
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
2 Chains new name is 2 lies
 4 years ago '10        #127
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
i think he was tryna be funny... but still how dat n*gga ran from that n*gga with the gun

bruh u got millions u aint gotta run lol that n*gga just wanted sum loose change smh wont like he bout to get yo whole 10million or watever u worth...just a few thousand

mannnnn i wish i was wealthy like these rappers...id trick a n*gga so quick lol nig try to rob id just give him a old card that dont work n be like take it bruh u got 24hrs to use it before its canceled

im out of town or in the streets best believe i aint rockin nuthn real either be like take da chain to bruh lol
 4 years ago '11        #128
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 MusikFiend said:
Next n*gga to rob him gonna have to record it himself and make him give a speech so this n*gga cant deny it.
He still would deny it, probably would say it wasn't him lol yell
 4 years ago '13        #129
The Originator 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,868 | Props total: 3854 3854
 Theboybreblue said:

You n*ggas is comedy there is no L here. He got shot at, and they didn't take NOTHING of value. Walked away with his life and money. Not to mention his chains. Every n*gga in here would run if n*ggas came at you with the heat. So if anything he won. No money taken, walked away unscaved.
He created his own L for sayin that he didnt get robbed bruh lol. Cause he sounds cornyas fu*k. He shouldve either owned up to it and tell n*ggas that sh*t happens or ignore and keep it movin.

But nah.. He wanna play like he got "pickpocketted" and not robbed lmao.

Thats like when Ross denied his C.O. past.

L's all over... Real street n*ggas is lookin ar 2Chainz like a fool for that stupid talk lol
 4 years ago '04        #130
Tyrone Biggumz 1 heat pts
space
space
$393 | Props total: 116 116
 MusikFiend said:
Next n*gga to rob him gonna have to record it himself and make him give a speech so this n*gga cant deny it.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #131
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
Yo said pick pocketed lol
 4 years ago '07        #132
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 OG k!lla said:
Oh yeah didn't it happen over weed? If so he seriously needs to question the n*ggas around him and his own decision making...cause I personally know a few rappers who tour and whatnot...few of them y'all talk about on here quite a bit...they ain't making a 5th of what 2 Chainz is making right now but they have entourages who would NEVER let them even be on no street walking around trying to buy reefer.

That sh*t don't make no sense. 50 once said any artist getting caught up buying weed gotta be the dumbest mafu*ka in the business cause thats something your entourage should have in order before you even touch down in the next city. And hes 100% right

Millionaire n*ggas nearly losing their lives over grass...what a stupid fu*kin situation
i agree with this...

a lot of u other mofo's are hatin hard lol :stop:
 4 years ago '04        #133
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,515 | Props total: 6448 6448
 JayDee11 said:
Chainz cool and all but he sound stupid right now. You got caught out there. It happens. Leave it be and keep doing your thing.
lol true
 4 years ago '07        #134
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 kenoe212004 said:
real talk next time they might k!ll him............
You cats are straight clowning. How thismdude gone be lucky he didn't k!ll him? If you are a k!ller, 2Chainz would have been dead. 2Chainz is full of s*** just as this buffoon that robbed him. As is mos5 of you dudes.
 4 years ago '10        #135
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
Originally Posted by OG k!lla
Oh yeah didn't it happen over weed? If so he seriously needs to question the n*ggas around him and his own decision making...cause I personally know a few rappers who tour and whatnot...few of them y'all talk about on here quite a bit...they ain't making a 5th of what 2 Chainz is making right now but they have entourages who would NEVER let them even be on no street walking around trying to buy reefer.

That sh*t don't make no sense. 50 once said any artist getting caught up buying weed gotta be the dumbest mafu*ka in the business cause thats something your entourage should have in order before you even touch down in the next city. And hes 100% right

Millionaire n*ggas nearly losing their lives over grass...what a stupid fu*kin situation
 NuffGanja said:
i agree with this...

a lot of u other mofo's are hatin hard lol :stop:
This is why I dont believe the sh*t is real... that and he going to tweet about it so late

1. he get robbed

2. two weeks later they get video

3. two more weeks later the "robber" post his info

4. two more weeks later he speaks on the situation

all that sh*t woulda happend in one day and it wouldnt be a vid to prove... sh*t seem super fake and calculated to me.

But yall think im a dumbass.... cool
 4 years ago '13        #136
PursuitProgress 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 121 121
Guess rappers need PR help too. 2 Chainz & Paula Deen should do Oprah 2gether. #imdavictim!
 06-30-2013, 03:10 PM         #137
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PursuitProgress said:
Guess rappers need PR help too. 2 Chainz & Paula Deen should do Oprah 2gether. #imdavictim!
Paula: See how dem n*gga's did my n*gga 2 chainz
2 Chainz: but I wasn't robbed, n*ggas pickpocketed me
Paula: Whatever n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy