2 Chainz Claps Back at Robbers for Posting Info on Instagram

most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #41
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,025 | Props total: 17221 17221
Oh yeah didn't it happen over weed? If so he seriously needs to question the n*ggas around him and his own decision making...cause I personally know a few rappers who tour and whatnot...few of them y'all talk about on here quite a bit...they ain't making a 5th of what 2 Chainz is making right now but they have entourages who would NEVER let them even be on no street walking around trying to buy reefer.

That sh*t don't make no sense. 50 once said any artist getting caught up buying weed gotta be the dumbest mafu*ka in the business cause thats something your entourage should have in order before you even touch down in the next city. And hes 100% right

Millionaire n*ggas nearly losing their lives over grass...what a stupid fu*kin situation
 4 years ago '12        #42
hou12 
space
avatar space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
 OG k!lla said:
Oh yeah didn't it happen over weed? If so he seriously needs to question the n*ggas around him and his own decision making...cause I personally know a few rappers who tour and whatnot...few of them y'all talk about on here quite a bit...they ain't making a 5th of what 2 Chainz is making right now but they have entourages who would NEVER let them even be on no street walking around trying to buy reefer.

That sh*t don't make no sense. 50 once said any artist getting caught up buying weed gotta be the dumbest mafu*ka in the business cause thats something your entourage should have in order before you even touch down in the next city. And hes 100% right

Millionaire n*ggas nearly losing their lives over grass...what a stupid fu*kin situation
 4 years ago '05        #43
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
 OG k!lla said:
He need to realize 2 things...and he needs to realize them quick..

The people who are overhyping this event are people who aren't from the streets...never stepped foot in outside of the suburbs...so all that street talk don't mean sh*t to them..if he want them to forget it all he has to do is stop talking about it and they'll all go right back to c*ckriding.

#2

He gotta get rid of all that pride he got about the situation. n*ggas from the street know people get caught slippin all the time...sh*t back in 06 I had a n*gga put a 45 in my cheek broad daylight and robbed me for 30 dollars and 2 black & milds ...I didnt rant & rave about it being nothing...I started being more careful, got my gun license, and moved the fu*k on with my life. i didnt have to 'defend my toughness' over and over...for what?...the n*gga who robbed me wasn't gonna hear it, he was somewhere smoking black and milds lol.

The crowd is fickle..they'll jump back on em once he drops another 'birthday song' or 'riot'. But he gotta check his pride ASAP or this is gonna make him a repeated target for slander.
You're 100% correct except for the fact that the thief Instagrammed your 30 dollars and the black and milds in 2 Chainz' situation...
 06-28-2013, 09:36 PM         #44
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"pick pocketing"

I mean it was about as straight up as a robbery can get...this n*gga still lying for no reason, people would still fu*k with him if he came clean.
 4 years ago '10        #45
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
"pickpocketing" as in they ain't take nothing really significant. Arguing over semantics
 4 years ago '11        #46
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
In my side of town, we call this "getting robbed"

Take your loss Tit.
 4 years ago '12        #47
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,025 | Props total: 17221 17221
 WCIB said:
You're 100% correct except for the fact that the thief Instagrammed your 30 dollars and the black and milds in 2 Chainz' situation...
That aint got sh*t to do with 2 Chainz...in fact if I was 2 Chainz i'd have died laughing at that sh*t

Thats some sh*t a young n*gga do when hes to happy about pulling a move that he straight up tell on himself. People applauding that sh*t, but the people who actually know homie need to be spending as much time with him as possible...cause he literally just admitted to an attempted murder, armed robbery, felony a.ssault with a deadly weapon charge....sh*t he might as well have k!lled 2 chainz...he gone get the same amount of time

If you get me...and you get away with it....and thats the end of the story...then I took that L.

But if you get me...then you take a massive L and lose your freedom over it while im gettin rich fu*kin different bi*ches.....then that L you gave me really don't bother me more...in fact I should thank you for the lesson learned.
 4 years ago '05        #48
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
 OG k!lla said:
That aint got sh*t to do with 2 Chainz...in fact if I was 2 Chainz i'd have died laughing at that sh*t

Thats some sh*t a young n*gga do when hes to happy about pulling a move that he straight up tell on himself. People applauding that sh*t, but the people who actually know homie need to be spending as much time with him as possible...cause he literally just admitted to an attempted murder, armed robbery, felony a.ssault with a deadly weapon charge....sh*t he might as well have k!lled 2 chainz...he gone get the same amount of time

If you get me...and you get away with it....and thats the end of the story...then I took that L.

But if you get me...then you take a massive L and lose your freedom over it while im gettin rich fu*kin different bi*ches.....then that L you gave me really don't bother me more...in fact I should thank you for the lesson learned.
Like I said before, you're 100% correct. But you can't be a swag rapper with all he bravado in the world as a hip-hop artist like he portrays, then on the other hand pretend like being robbed is okay and admitting that you took a loss to millions of fans who buy into your bullsh*t at the same time... I'm not defending either party, but he's in a lose/lose situation if I've ever seen one, my n*gga.
 4 years ago '07        #49
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,959 | Props total: 5870 5870
 4 years ago '08        #50
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17183 17183
Titty shut tha fu*k up they do yo a.ss like this


[pic - click to view]



R.I.P Doink
 4 years ago '12        #51
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,025 | Props total: 17221 17221
 WCIB said:
Like I said before, you're 100% correct. But you can't be a swag rapper with all he bravado in the world as a hip-hop artist like he portrays, then on the other hand pretend like being robbed is okay and admitting that you took a loss to millions of fans who buy into your bullsh*t at the same time... I'm not defending either party, but he's in a lose/lose situation if I've ever seen one, my n*gga.
I agree, i definitely do...and sh*t this might be what the n*gga needed...cause he has been sitting on his stump looking down for a bit to long...Hope this sh*t got him back to being humble cause dudes ego has been on 1 trillion for the past year and a half or so.
 4 years ago '05        #52
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
 OG k!lla said:
I agree, i definitely do...and sh*t this might be what the n*gga needed...cause he has been sitting on his stump looking down for a bit to long...Hope this sh*t got him back to being humble cause dudes ego has been on 1 trillion for the past year and a half or so.
Is this true? He's not the same old Tity from back in the day?
 4 years ago '12        #53
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,025 | Props total: 17221 17221
 WCIB said:
Is this true? He's not the same old Tity from back in the day?
I dont even think that n*gga sees the same person in the mirror anymore
[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '06        #54
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,889 | Props total: 25679 25679
Lmaooooo n*gga young berg took his l better than this n*gga.
 4 years ago '07        #55
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,959 | Props total: 5870 5870
 WCIB said:
Is this true? He's not the same old Tity from back in the day?
Dude used to be cool as fu*k. Met him a couple of times on the come up and he was humble. That n*gga changed to 2 Chainz and forgot where he was from my dude. Can't hate on him for success tho
 4 years ago '05        #56
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
 OG k!lla said:
I dont even think that n*gga sees the same person in the mirror anymore
[pic - click to view]

I guess I wouldn't either... But I respect his grind just like I respect Gucci's. He fought hard to get where he's at. Turning into a d!ck though? Unacceptable.
 4 years ago '10        #57
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
them same n*ggaz made turned you into a track star.......and had you laying on the ground like you was p!ss stain.........let it go old n*gga
 4 years ago '07        #58
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 kenoe212004 said:
2chainz Makin It Worst On His Self.....
 4 years ago '10        #59
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
homie feeling like a tough guy huh? he better learn from Pac or Lil Snupe for a recent reference
 4 years ago '05        #60
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
avatar space
space
$75,902 | Props total: 30148 30148
tall pus*y n*gga
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy