Jun 28 - Man killed, cooked pit bull puppy

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-28-2013, 11:07 AM         #1
6502 pageviews
104 comments

Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jun 28 - Man k!lled, cooked pit bull puppy

TAMPA, Florida -- Police have charged a Tampa, Florida man for allegedly k!lling and cooking his family dog.

Police say that 25-year-old Thomas Elliot Huggins k!lled the five-to-six-month-old dog by strangling it at approximately 8 a.m. on Tuesday. After the dog was deceased, Huggins then allegedly cut up the dog into quarters and stored it in the freezer for future meals.

Later that same day around 11 p.m., a family member called police. When Tampa Police officers arrived, they found the dog’s ribs cooked in a pot on the stove and the dog’s head was in the garbage.

Huggins was taken into custody and charged with the inhumane and cruel k!lling of the dog. Animal Control responded and took possession of the remains.

Huggins was booked into the Hillsborough County Jail and bond was set at $2,000.

visit this link Brevard Times: Florida Man Charged With k!lling, Cooking Family Dog

104 comments for "Jun 28 - Man killed, cooked pit bull puppy"

06-28-2013, 04:20 PM         #2
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait what's wrong with this? If he had a chicken, k!lled it, cooked it and ate it, would that have been an issue?

Dog meat is quite delicious, I have relatives from Mexico that eats dog meat, it's similar to eating chicken. I mean sh*t, Asians eat dogs like it's nothing.

Is it inhumane to k!ll animals to eat now? I guess he should've k!lled it better but if he's eating it then what's the deal?
 4 years ago '06        #3
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
Yo son fu*k florida son, not a puppy!!!
 4 years ago '04        #4
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 DJ Kay Slay said:
Wait what's wrong with this? If he had a chicken, k!lled it, cooked it and ate it, would that have been an issue?

Dog meat is quite delicious, I have relatives from Mexico that eats dog meat, it's similar to eating chicken. I mean sh*t, Asians eat dogs like it's nothing.

Is it inhumane to k!ll animals to eat now? I guess he should've k!lled it better but if he's eating it then what's the deal?
1. It was the family dog. I highly doubt the family was unanimous or instrumental in his decision. I would go as far as to a.ssume he didn't even let anyone know of his intentions. The person who reported him was one of the family members who also had a stake and claim to the dog. And would of preferred it remained a pet as opposed to a meal.

2. We live in America. The land of obesity and plenty. There is plenty of other sources of meat that he could of eaten. Plus in America dogs are highly valued by a majority of the population. Yes there are pet cows and chickens, but more dogs and cats. The animal he ate wasn't bred for consumption. It was intended to be a pet.

3. He strangled the dog. I'm sure there are other, more humane, ways to k!ll an animal before you eat it. I'm sure he didn't do it swiftly or with great tact either. So the puppy most likely suffered before becoming this as*holes dinner.

4. What other people do in foreign nations isn't always acceptable here. And vice versa. Thus the outcry and criminal charges. If he wants to consume dog so badly, then he should of been more discreet or altogether move to a country that condones this kind of depravity.
 4 years ago '07        #5
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 matelyan said:
1. It was the family dog. I highly doubt the family was unanimous or instrumental in his decision. I would go as far as to a.ssume he didn't even let anyone know of his intentions. The person who reported him was one of the family members who also had a stake and claim to the dog. And would of preferred it remained a pet as opposed to a meal.

2. We live in America. The land of obesity and plenty. There is plenty of other sources of meat that he could of eaten. Plus in America dogs are highly valued by a majority of the population. Yes there are pet cows and chickens, but more dogs and cats. The animal he ate wasn't bred for consumption. It was intended to be a pet.

3. He strangled the dog. I'm sure there are other, more humane, ways to k!ll an animal before you eat it. I'm sure he didn't do it swiftly or with great tact either. So the puppy most likely suffered before becoming this as*holes dinner.

4. What other people do in foreign nations isn't always acceptable here. And vice versa. Thus the outcry and criminal charges. If he wants to consume dog so badly, then he should of been more discreet or altogether move to a country that condones this kind of depravity.
i cant wait to see you self righteous people when tha apocolypse hits and dogs start eatin yall a.sses
 4 years ago '12        #6
wiz kantinflas 103 heat pts103
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 456 456
Can we get a bugs bunny :cigar: smiley already?
 4 years ago '04        #7
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 4 years ago '07        #8
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 dil doe 22 said:
so you condone pit bull eating ?

id eat a pigs a.ss if they cook it right
 4 years ago '10        #9
MagicOnTheTire 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 1098 1098
How can any of yall defend eating a baby pitbull for the hell of it?
 4 years ago '09        #10
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,070 | Props total: 1115 1115
I don't see anything wrong with k!lling pit bulls
 4 years ago '05        #11
HAKONAMATADA 
space
space
$292 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

06-28-2013, 07:19 PM         #12
Becky911  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pit bulls may not my favorite breed, but the puppy did not deserve that.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

STONE HIM!

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #13
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,718 | Props total: 13112 13112
Lol @ eating dogs
 4 years ago '10        #14
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 4494 4494
 HAKONAMATADA said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #15
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
The Florida section is long over fu*king due
 4 years ago '10        #16
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Dogs get ate ayyday, B
 06-28-2013, 09:30 PM         #17
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:

lol? Go watch a documentary and how they treat and k!ll anything you eat, strangling is far more humane
 4 years ago '04        #18
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Y'all plan on doin better this month or naw?
 4 years ago '04        #19
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 170 170
n*gga likes his chinese food, whats the problem
 4 years ago '10        #20
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
shake it like a red nose
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy