Mamba's got alotta work to do, left leg looks WEAK (pic)

most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '06        #61
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,097 | Props total: 18950 18950
 luv4music said:
how the fu*k did he lose THAT much muscle mass in only a few months?

his calf disappeared :hillwhoa:
When you don't use your muscles and they are essentially non functioning, they will decrease rapidly in both size and strength...

You ever see a body builder's arms after he stops lifting crazy? They lose size and definition wild quick...

I suspect Kobe leg will look better after some strength rehab on it... The fact that he got out of that boot so quickly and is walking around is pretty amazing in itself...
 4 years ago '12        #62
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 nwo504 said:

[pic - click to view]

Nice..
 4 years ago '08        #63
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 RAZAH CUTS said:
When you don't use your muscles and they are essentially non functioning, they will decrease rapidly in both size and strength...

You ever see a body builder's arms after he stops lifting crazy? They lose size and definition wild quick...

I suspect Kobe leg will look better after some strength rehab on it... The fact that he got out of that boot so quickly and is walking around is pretty amazing in itself...
he's about where he should be maybe 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule as far as the boot coming off.....im just using my lbro achillies surgery as reference. You gotta take it easy obviously but that boot comes and its back walking...he worried bout muscle tho....for the worried My bro lost the 30 lbs he built up over a decade out of HS....he weigh less than he did when he graduated.

im rolling at fools who think Kobe gonna comeback playing 25 mins a night only avg 18 ppg
 4 years ago '09        #64
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,662 | Props total: 2781 2781
I don't even watch soccer like that, but I do know who Ronaldinho is

Kobe going to be starting 2014 looking like a shorter version of Durant
 4 years ago '04        #65
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Mike Nitty said:
he's about where he should be maybe 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule as far as the boot coming off.....im just using my lbro achillies surgery as reference. You gotta take it easy obviously but that boot comes and its back walking...he worried bout muscle tho....for the worried My bro lost the 30 lbs he built up over a decade out of HS....he weigh less than he did when he graduated.

im rolling at fools who think Kobe gonna comeback playing 25 mins a night only avg 18 ppg
Isn't the muscle stronger after surgery though than it was originally? heard that somewhere not sure if its true
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy