Rappers with 3 classic albums or more....

most viewed right now
 169
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 166
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #141
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
Bone thugs need to be on that list. Creepin on ah come up, east 1999 eternal and the art of war
 06-29-2013, 04:12 PM         #142
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So who's got the most classic albums outta everyone? The Roots gotta be right up there, and Ghost has been involved in so many classics.
 4 years ago '07        #143
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$16,086 | Props total: 6280 6280
some of yall listing rappers that don't even got 1 classic better yet THREE
 4 years ago '09        #144
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 4545 4545
 whouthinkitis said:
Yeah that track was nice along with this one:



It was the same OG beat they just took out 2 verses (from other artists & Kokane's vocals) but it was dope but them beats was kind of funny on better dayz. Now that I think about it Pac's Life was the worst posthumous album out of all of them that's when I stopped buying them.
yea fame is straight, i actually like the OG beat better. that version work too tho no doubt. n better dayz had some garbage mixes word


[video - click to view]


but this was on better dayz too. fire
 4 years ago '04        #145
xRipAnT24x 
space
avatar space
space
$5,408 | Props total: 521 521
 DEEZKNOTS said:
Jeezys first 3 albums were classics
this

I was gunna say jeezy but i had to browse the whole thread to see if anyone would mention him

plus i think cam should be on the list

also i was trying to find #3 for DMX cuz i only seen 1 person mention him
 4 years ago '09        #146
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
Cormega
The Testament
The Realness
The True Meaning


Mobb Deep
The Infamous
Helll On Earth
Murda Muzik

Royce Da 5'9"
Rock City
death is Certain
Success is Certain

Ghostface k!llah
Ironman
Supreme Clientele
Fishscale


Last edited by DJ Geezy; 06-29-2013 at 04:35 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #147
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
Nas is close as fu*k

Illmatic
IWW
Maybe Stillmatic
Lost Tapes
I Am was nice but too commercial

He still got potential for more too
 4 years ago '05        #148
yunsta 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,914 | Props total: 611 611
2pac
Matw
Aeom
Dk7dt

Jayz
Rd
Ba
Bp
 4 years ago '04        #149
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,715 | Props total: 787 787
 ginobili 20 said:
imo muddy waters was FAR from a classic..... opening up a can of worms if that is considered a classic, and I loved redmans early work....I don't even listen to that sh*t anymore h....
:jay wtf:
 4 years ago '04        #150
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,205 | Props total: 1065 1065
see you have to narrow the criteria down some tho other wise this is going to be a uneven debate....





but you must add Rakim to your list.

Paid In Full
Follow the leader
let the rhythm hit em
 4 years ago '13        #151
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
I would say that Dilla and Madlib also should be added to this list

Mf Doom as well
 06-29-2013, 05:06 PM         #152
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by ginobili 20

imo muddy waters was FAR from a classic..... opening up a can of worms if that is considered a classic, and I loved redmans early work....I don't even listen to that sh*t anymore h....





'far' from classic? You are full of sh*t hahah jesus
 4 years ago '11        #153
mosdope 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,702 | Props total: 1530 1530
 1LynguisticMind said:
honestly i can go as far to say that Commons last release will be considered Classic down the Road,

easily one of the best albums to come out in the last couple of years




[video - click to view]

 4 years ago '05        #154
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3222 3222
Ya'll n*ggas arguing all day and don't even know what the criteria is you're voting for/supporting. Look, I understand an album has to have some sort of cultural relevance for people to deem it classic. But to me it also has to be good. It has to be innovative. It has to be some sh*t that was outside of the box, or just excelled like crazy at what it was trying to do.

Take Resurrection by Common. Now, a LOT of n*ggas on this site underrate that album. But the wordplay on that album is something that may have not even been matched yet. By ANYONE for the length of an entire album. Add that to the creativity of the songs, and it's a classic album in my eyes.

I just think it's ridiculous when people think that mediocre albums are classic just because they were popular at a point in time. I understand that my criteria is my criteria, I just want people to think about what we're talking about here.

Everyone has a different definition of what classic is, and on top of that, it's always changing. So it's hard to gauge who has 3 classics and who doesn't. Some days I feel like there's only about 100 classic albums in the universe(Which would basically mean that NOBODY has 3), and there are some days where I feel like there's a lot more out there. Either way, we all sure as hell aint gonna agree on a particular artist having 3 classics, and even if we do that isn't gonna last long.
 4 years ago '09        #155
terch 
space
avatar space
space
$53 | Props total: 16 16
Three 6 Mafia
Z-Ro
Eightball & MJG
UGK
Playa Fly
E.S.G
Jay-Z
Scarface
Outkast
Project Pat
BTNH
B.G.
 06-29-2013, 05:25 PM         #156
Kreemy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Ya'll n*ggas arguing all day and don't even know what the criteria is you're voting for/supporting. Look, I understand an album has to have some sort of cultural relevance for people to deem it classic. But to me it also has to be good. It has to be innovative. It has to be some sh*t that was outside of the box, or just excelled like crazy at what it was trying to do.

Take Resurrection by Common. Now, a LOT of n*ggas on this site underrate that album. But the wordplay on that album is something that may have not even been matched yet. By ANYONE for the length of an entire album. Add that to the creativity of the songs, and it's a classic album in my eyes.

I just think it's ridiculous when people think that mediocre albums are classic just because they were popular at a point in time. I understand that my criteria is my criteria, I just want people to think about what we're talking about here.

Everyone has a different definition of what classic is, and on top of that, it's always changing. So it's hard to gauge who has 3 classics and who doesn't. Some days I feel like there's only about 100 classic albums in the universe(Which would basically mean that NOBODY has 3), and there are some days where I feel like there's a lot more out there. Either way, we all sure as hell aint gonna agree on a particular artist having 3 classics, and even if we do that isn't gonna last long.
 4 years ago '04        #157
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1772 1772
Too much bull in this thread. n*gga said tribe had 3 classic albums. Foh backpacker.
 06-29-2013, 05:43 PM         #158
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stopped taking the thread serious when I saw Kanye.
 4 years ago '09        #159
Willi263 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$2,978 | Props total: 2983 2983
UGK
Bone Thugs
Mystikal
DMX
Game
 4 years ago '05        #160
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,221 | Props total: 9629 9629
 cold_young_thug said:
Too much bull in this thread. n*gga said tribe had 3 classic albums. Foh backpacker.




you sound like a child though my n*gga... a backpacker for saying Tribe has 3 classics? why even listen to rap if you have that dumbass opinion?

also, shout out to those that propped me for giving DJ Quik love... y'all shouldn't be so quiet. it feels like i'm alone when i give Quik the praise he deserves.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy