Rappers with 3 classic albums or more....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-29-2013, 01:36 PM         #101
cashprice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Killer Mike

Pledge 2 and 3
R.A.P
 5 years ago '12        #102
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
People still don't understand the difference between albums you like and classic albums. 80% of the albums named arent even close to being classic albums.
 5 years ago '07        #103
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,610 | Props total: 16197 16197
I came in to say where is Ice Cube and LL Cool J? and The Infamous1 is right, just because you like them don't make them classics.
 5 years ago '05        #104
Kubrick 
space
space
space
$298 | Props total: 1 1
PARIS
- "The Devil Made Me Do It"
- "Sleeping with the Enemy"
- "Guerrilla Funk"
- "Sonic Jihad"
- "Acid Reflex"
- Honourable Mention for "Unleashed"
 5 years ago '11        #105
whouthinkitis 19 heat pts19
space
space
$9,109 | Props total: 1780 1780
 Mr Fujaveli said:
Pac def got 3, Can't belive dude left Me Against The World off......

question for y'all, I may be biased, but is R U Still Down not a classic album?
Imo, nope I'd put "Until The End of Time" down as a classic Pac album w/ or w/o the OG tracks. That was the probably the best album out of his posthumous catalog.
 5 years ago '05        #106
benadreal 
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 73 73
i like me against the world the most actually. MATW, AEOM, and 7 Day theory all 3 easily classic. Jay got Reasonable Doubt, Blueprint, Black Album, American Gangster (all easily great albums, if not classic. I could see how you would debate against them but they were great).
 5 years ago '13        #107
Ta388 
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 3065 3065
 jaybadzil5 said:
Honestly nobody got three alltime greatest rap albums, nobody
Not my personal feeling but for the sake debate

Jay got
Blueprint
Reasonable doubt

Pac
All eyes
Makaveli

Nas
1st one
Then Gods son or it was

Big
U should know his only 2

Ugk
Ridin dirty
Dirty money or ugk 4 life

Outcast
Ataliens
Aquiemini
(Close with south playa caddy) but be for real

Closest person to three classics imo
Face

Dairy
Untouchable
Fix

And anyone can poke holes in any album listed

No rapper has three top 20 of all time albums
No rapper

So you gon act like Me Against the World wasn't a classic :stephencmonson
 06-29-2013, 01:56 PM         #108
Reggie Driller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
College Dropout
Graduation
Late Registration are all classics

Watch The Throne will be a classic...had one of the biggest raps song in the history on there

Cruel Summer had Mercy x Cold x Clique x New Gold Flow

sh*t Yeezus was his worst album and still debuted at #1

Kanye been winning since the pink polos
 5 years ago '13        #109
Ta388 
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 3065 3065
 whouthinkitis said:
Imo, nope I'd put "Until The End of Time" down as a classic Pac album w/ or w/o the OG tracks. That was the probably the best album out of his posthumous catalog.
Better Dayz?
 5 years ago '08        #110
gangsta_blck 9 heat pts
space
space
$581 | Props total: 0 0
Why Big K.R.I.T not on this list? you can pop his sh*t in 15 years from now and n*ggas will still be going through the same struggles.... 4 Ever In A Day...
 5 years ago '09        #111
NLSP42 163 heat pts163
space
space
$8,636 | Props total: 11596 11596
 DEEZKNOTS said:
Jeezys first 3 albums were classics
 5 years ago '12        #112
CosbySweater 302 heat pts302 OP
space
space
$36,693 | Props total: 18417 18417
 gangsta_blck said:
Why Big K.R.I.T not on this list? you can pop his sh*t in 15 years from now and n*ggas will still be going through the same struggles.... 4 Ever In A Day...
Rappers with 3 classic albums or more....
 5 years ago '04        #113
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$15,107 | Props total: 6877 6877
 Kubrick said:
PARIS
- "The Devil Made Me Do It"
- "Sleeping with the Enemy"
- "Guerrilla Funk"
- "Sonic Jihad"
- "Acid Reflex"
- Honourable Mention for "Unleashed"
lol damn u took it back sayin paris...the last time i heard his music was when i was lil my pops u to play all that 5% and black panther sh*t. 2pac, paris, dead prez, public enemy, ice cube, rakim, bdp etc.
 5 years ago '11        #114
space
space
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Kanye and Eminem
I'll say Em got about 2 classics damn near 3 but the way he went about doing Encore was kind of sh*tty.
 5 years ago '09        #115
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 774 774
eminem doesnt have 3 classic albums nor does kanye
 5 years ago '11        #116
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,150 | Props total: 178 178

[pic - click to view]

06-29-2013, 02:02 PM         #117
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye and nas are the only ones i can think of with THREE classics. not jay, not outkast, not eminem.
 5 years ago '11        #118
space
space
 Ta388 said:
Better Dayz?
Are you fu*king serious? That was the worse one out of the entire posthumous Pac catalog. They switch the OG tracks to some Jazzy Phe bullsh*t beats at least when they took the OG tracks off certain songs from the UTEOT album they were good/decent. They took a song like "Fair Xchange" and got rid of the old track and re-did it with Jazzy Phe & Mya.
 5 years ago '11        #119
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,696 | Props total: 1245 1245
n*ggaz is drunk saying muddy waters isn't a classic.. put it in, press play, done.
 5 years ago '04        #120
TizOnly1 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 9404 9404
Yeah, n*ggas love tossing the word classic around.

Kanye with 3 classics? LOLOLOLOL

Y'all n*ggas funny.

Jay/Nas running around with two and a possible on some real sh*t. Reasonable Doubt/Blueprint.. then you gotta stretch. Is it Black Album? Take away the retirement hype... really? Eh......... American Gangster (probably Jay's 3rd best album ever, real sh*t)... nah... then what is it? Vol 1? Nope. Vol 2.. doesn't hold up through time...

For Nas, Illmatic is obvious.. then what? It Was Written, I'd give the nod to.. but you can make a million arguments for that album being kinda lackluster. n*ggas weren't feeling it like that when it came out. sh*t was cool.. but I feel like that album gets the benefit of Nas just still being relevant. It was a good album for 1996... but it wasn't even one of the best albums of that year.. it's just that now, he's one of the top 2 or 3 artists still around from that time, so his work gets looked at differently. Nobody talks about LL anymore.. so nobody notices that Mr. Smith had waaaaaay more impact when it dropped. Nobody listens to the Lost Boyz anymore.. so nobody remembers Nas didn't even have his home borough locked down when IWW dropped... sh*t like that.

But even given Illmatic, and IWW... then what? Still? Eh.......... I don't feel like that album holds up. I don't feel like it was ever classic. It's VERY good.. but classic? Meh. It feels like Life Is Good, to me. It's good.. but gets way more credit because it's Nas, and we don't expect actual good albums from Nas.. so when we get one, we overreact.

Same with Shady. Eminem Show is his best album to me.. MMLP is a certified classic (though I personally don't agree.. but gotta give credit where it's due).. then what? SSLP? VERY debatable. It had impact.. but nobody listens to that sh*t anymore. Ever. If it's classic, we still listen. You still hear n*ggas riding by playing Life After death.

Then n*ggas talking about Bone Thugs... chill. I used to be the biggest Bone fan (pause), but them n*ggas got ONE (E. 1999) and a possible (Creepin). Nothing else.

Mobb Deep is close. But no. Murda Muzik just isn't a classic. It's another very good album.. but nobody plays that sh*t anymore. Anywhere. And I fu*ked with that album crazy when it came out. My favorite album of that summer. Easy. But classics mean it's timeless.

Outkast have 2 top 10 rap albums ever IMO.. but they don't have the 3rd. The Love Below isn't even a rap album.. Don't reach.

n*ggas naming T.I... come on. Son has ONE classic (Trap Muzik). That's it. KING was very good. Paper Trail was cool. But son has one classic. That's it.

50? One classic.

Redman is close.. but no.

Snoop. No.

Lupe got 2. And he's never making another one.

Masta Ace.. you can't give him that. You can say he made personal classics.. but if your CLASSIC albums are sh*t most n*ggas never even heard of.. sorry.. it ain't classic.

Little Brother comes close too... but they have the same sh*t against them that Masta Ace has.. plus Chittlin Circuit 1.5 is a reach, IMO. You can hardly call it an album, first of all.. yeah it got sold in stores.. but it was just a rerelease of a mixtape, with a couple more tracks..

Only n*ggas I can say probably got 3 is Pac, Scarface... sh*t that may be it. And I'm from NY.. so not bias here.

I'm only 28.. so I'm not about to speak on Public Enemy, KRS One, Run DMC, Tribe and all that kinda sh*t.. I'm not gonna fraud like I know that sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
59 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago