6'8", 261 lbs...

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #41
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
Kyrie
Waiters
Bennett
Thompson
Varejao

7 or 8 seed

n*ggas need to stop with the Anthony Bennett hate. He'll be averaging 20 and 8 like ASAP. He has more handle and is more athletic than any of the power forwards he's being compared to. Cleveland will get him in shape, whether he plays the 3 or the 4. It doesn't really matter. His offensive game is polished as fu*k.

Kenneth Faried is doing just fine at PF and he's only 6'8 230 lbs.

Last edited by #JewLife; 06-28-2013 at 11:49 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #42
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,979 | Props total: 2550 2550
I saw him play. Bennett will be nice in the league.
 4 years ago '07        #43
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
I watched a few of his college games this year and he was takin down the ball on fast breaks. Looked strange seein fat boy leadin the break, dont think his coach wanted this
 06-28-2013, 11:58 AM         #44
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theinitiAL said:
Kyrie
Waiters
Bennett
Thompson
Varejao

7 or 8 seed

n*ggas need to stop with the Anthony Bennett hate. He'll be averaging 20 and 8 like ASAP. He has more handle and is more athletic than any of the power forwards he's being compared to. Cleveland will get him in shape, whether he plays the 3 or the 4. It doesn't really matter. His offensive game is polished as fu*k.

Kenneth Faried is doing just fine at PF and he's only 6'8 230 lbs.
If they fit him in that millsap/faried mold then he has a shot...though he's not the rebounder they are and he has to be forced to stay in the paint...but with thompson in place and Bennett himself saying he's an nba 3, it looks like hes gonna be a wing

If he becomes a tweener 3 then he is Derrick Williams pt 2. He has an outside shot and handle for a 4...he's definately above average, probably better than williams (slightly less atheltic tho). But as an nba 3, he is average to below average at this position across the board...the problem with these bigman tweeners like beasley and williams isn't that they have NO wing skills...its just that their wing skills and athleticism are throughly average at an nba level, if not below that when compared to other small forwards...nothing special

But more important than that is defensively. position only really matters in todays nba when it comes down to who you guard. bennett trying to guard danilo galinarri is gonna be ugly...let along lebron
 4 years ago '13        #45
JucoLegend 51 heat pts51
space
space
$4,731 | Props total: 254 254
Y'all trippin. He has an NBA style game already. Aggressive around the basket. Best future prospect in the draft (only plyaed one year at UNLV). Can play inside and out NOW, unlike Noel. Once he loses the extra weight that he put on after the season, he will be a beast in the league. Truth.
 06-28-2013, 11:59 AM         #46
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
*says cavs are sh*tty and irrelevant*

*makes and posts in every cavs thread known to bxsc*

#wizfansystem
Every since you pointed it out that wizz fans make and post in more cabs thread than Cavs fans I can't take those losers serious

That wizzsystem
 4 years ago '06        #47
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
why you keep bringing up derrick williams

there's no similarity between the two when they step on the floor
 4 years ago '12        #48
Point Bron 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 64 64
Cavs fans are fu*king hilarious with how delusional they are

The Wizards will have a better record than the cavs next year
 4 years ago '10        #49
mixtapelive 271 heat pts271
space
space
space
$3,399 | Props total: 2466 2466
Dude moves pretty well for his size though

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #50
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
 O_nasty said:

I agree, I don't see the similarity other than maybe size. Also I think Bennett is the more coordinated/fluid athlete. Plus a better shot/handle.

Derrick Williams is a PF who tries to play like a 3.

Bennett is a 3 who can play PF because of his size. He could slim down to 235-240 and be a hybrid 3/4 like Carmelo.
 06-28-2013, 12:18 PM         #51
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O_nasty said:

because they're both big men with little man wing syndrome. Bennett started the season bullying in the post but as his profile rose and teams started keying in on him he started to drift around the perimeter more and more turning into a stretch 4...then he says this during the combine

When asked what his paramount adjustment will be at the next level, Bennett responded: “Transitioning my game from the power forward to the small forward”. Bennett was steadfast in proclaiming that his pro position is at the THREE, making it known without direct questioning.

I'm only a couple of blocks from where both thompson and bennett grew up, so trust me when I'm not trying to sh*t on the cavs or these players for no reason....if bennett is groomed as a pf then I think he can be a legit player (I dont know if that means the he'd be the best player in the draft, but definately an nba starter)..being 6'7 at the 4 isn't that big a deal when you're athletic and have a 7'1 wingspan

its just bennetts comments and the change in his playing style over the season at unlv, plus being drafted onto a team with an established 4 in thompson makes it seem like cleveland is thinking of grooming him to be a small forward and that makes them one of the worst fits for the kid

can only wait and see how it plays out at this point
 4 years ago '06        #52
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
Derrick Williams isn't a big man with little man syndrome. He was a SF playing the 4 In college because you can get away with that. You can't do that in the league, Bennett actually has some some size & girth plus a 7'1 wingspan

Grant drafted him to play the 4. When he trots out there he's gonna play the 4. League is about match ups and he's versatile, So maybe he'll go stretches at the 3. Maybe he'll play a little perimeter. But he's a dog in the paint and faced up. He knows that

I respect that you actually putting in some insight (unlike wizard fans). Maybe someone in his camp told him to think about the 3, or something he saw online. He'll follow the Cavs instructions
 4 years ago '07        #53
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
space
$55,472 | Props total: 43464 43464
 Rico23 said:
They was doin that WAAAAYYYY before i pointed it out, i was just the first to call the 3 f*ggots out, and now ALL the wizards fans follow those 3 idiots(pubes, ST21, and Scared Sandy)...so every post they make just makes them more and more pathetic
speak of the devil, and he shall appear

so this is where the beef thread is, i was looking for one. Cavs really gassed up huh? one guy talkinig about they surpassed us from day 1? havn't seen a more delusional fane base on here other than knicks fans.
 4 years ago '06        #54
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
rico stay k!lling 21, not even funny anymore
 4 years ago '07        #55
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,823 | Props total: 293 293
 st21 said:
who is this?

still not worse than tim hardaway jr. 6'6 199lbs
What's wrong with Tim hardaways weight and height? During Michael Jordan's first 3 peat he was 6'6 190 pounds...
 4 years ago '07        #56
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
space
 O_nasty said:
rico stay k!lling 21, not even funny anymore
you call that k!lling?

Rico23 said:

n*ggas mad because Cavs fans are one of the few rare breed of fans who will always rep THE FRONT of their jerseys and not the BACK

[pic - click to view]

and wizards fans don't rep the front?
 4 years ago '05        #57
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Hoping for three #1 picks in four years I see...

#CavsSystem
 4 years ago '07        #58
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
space
 Rico23 said:
.only thing you and the other followers can do is make a lame joke or try to bring up some false irrelevant sh*t to try to discredit what i said...that sh*t dont fly round these parts

oh you mean like the time when i exposed you for acting like a homo in the S&R asking a bunch of dudes whether or not you should send nekkid a.ss pics to a chick?

or the other time where you said you don't ask for relationship advice on boxden and then i showed you a thread that you made asking for relationship advice on boxden?
 4 years ago '12        #59
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 st21 said:
oh you mean like the time when i exposed you for acting like a homo in the S&R asking a bunch of dudes whether or not you should send nekkid a.ss pics to a chick?

or the other time where you said you don't ask for relationship advice on boxden and then i showed you a thread that you made asking for relationship advice on boxden?

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #60
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,580 | Props total: 6035 6035
Look at Rico.. All emotional

All this sh*t talking and scared to put that account up

Is it Oochie Wally or is it one mic?

O nasty you better enjoy your last bball season on BX
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago