most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #161
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 688 688
 ginobili 20 said:
no offense, but this whole post is wrong... .If anything Philly should of traded AI when his stock was higher... Did you see the offers he was getting a few years removed from the finals run AI can cry all he wants, but he forced philly to trade him.... If it wasn't for him selling tickets, he would of been moved sooner, and philly would of got more VALUE outside a stop gap move in Andre miller.......

Iggy and Jrue are above average players, but far from franchise Cats, as players, and a financial drawl.....

And tell me the LAST TIME philly signed a free agent that MATTERED?????? Most of the time they just overpaid and got stuck with bad contracts..... the NBA is what it is, blowing up the squad is the only way to go.... doesn't mean it will work, cause obviously you need some luck.....
AI is a first ballot hall of famer. The way he left was fu*ked up. The front office keep giving him help that was 4 years past their prime, webber, big dog, mashburn didnt even suit up on some bynum type sh*t. Iggy definately wasn't a franchise player but he could defend the one to the three. And jrue was on the verge of being a franchise player imo. He was the closes thing we had since AI. And if they had to blow it up get rid of turner, get rid of hawes, get rid of thad but not the one player that made the team worthy of watching.

Side note it doesn't pay to be a sixer and a all-star. AI was an all star traded like two weeks after the allstar game. Iggy was an allstar plus on his way to a gold medal and got traded during the Olympics. Jrue had a all star season and gets traded on draft night
 4 years ago '05        #162
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
philly donee lost their damned minds... how you just trade a top 10 pg like that? and get a damn PF coming off a bum knee and no offensive game? lol then bynum just stole 17 milly from y'all..... pennsylvania losing as a state in the last few months in the sports aspect
 4 years ago '11        #163
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 1695 1695
without talking sht on my homie Jrue how the hell did we get r*ped

we got 2 1st rounders and drafted his replacement for Jrue

we got a valuable pick in a loaded draft(not like we were hoping it would be a Top 5 pick) we have our own pick for that

a potential defensive beast in Noel( and lets not act llike theirs plenty of centers with offensive game in the league)

our GM had the balls to realize and actually trade our best a.sset to move 2 steps back in hopes of taking 5 steps forward which sadly has to been done if ur a middle of the road team
 4 years ago '05        #164
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,818 | Props total: 1525 1525
sixers gonna be b00ty this year. they're looking to the future though which isn't a bad thing.
 4 years ago '08        #165
I.J. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,359 | Props total: 617 617
 ricengravy said:
without talking sht on my homie Jrue how the hell did we get r*ped

we got 2 1st rounders and drafted his replacement for Jrue

we got a valuable pick in a loaded draft(not like we were hoping it would be a Top 5 pick) we have our own pick for that

a potential defensive beast in Noel( and lets not act llike theirs plenty of centers with offensive game in the league)

our GM had the balls to realize and actually trade our best a.sset to move 2 steps back in hopes of taking 5 steps forward which sadly has to been done if ur a middle of the road team
Because counting on drafting players is not a sure thing especially the way the lottery works. If you have an up and coming superstar you dont trade him for what ifs... You set your franchise back a few years. NBA is not like football where great players can just be found out of no where sometimes.
 4 years ago '10        #166
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 13312 13312
we are in no hurry. we can afford to wait for noel to heal up and add muscle. we might fu*k around and have noel wiggins and julius randall
 4 years ago '05        #167
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 I.J. said:
Because counting on drafting players is not a sure thing especially the way the lottery works. If you have an up and coming superstar you dont trade him for what ifs... You set your franchise back a few years. NBA is not like football where great players can just be found out of no where sometimes.
but if they felt he was an up and coming superstar i would like to think they wouldnt trade him for what ifs
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy