Nerlens Noel traded to the Sixers for Jrue Holiday

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #141
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,653 | Props total: 2899 2899
 OneManShow said:
This means Grevis Vasquez is gone....I like his game one of the most underrated PGs in the league he put up solid numbers this season...Jrue taking his spot. Coming off the bench can be an option for him Vasquez but don't see that happening.
From what I see, Vasquez isn't gone. What he does depends on the trust they have in Eric Gordon, meaning, Vasquez is capable of playing either guard position...can play point and Gordon the shooter, or be the shooter with Holiday the point, feel me?
 4 years ago '04        #142
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,653 | Props total: 2899 2899
 neworleansavior said:
If pelicans can sign igudola we'll have ............ holiday/gordon/igudola/davis/idgaf who at center ....................
n*gga Bally gone bust up in that bi*ch with that #9 on my chest (reppin' the section of course)...sportin that ugly a.ss sissy logo like
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #143
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,481 | Props total: 6343 6343
 9th ward Bally said:
From what I see, Vasquez isn't gone. What he does depends on the trust they have in Eric Gordon, meaning, Vasquez is capable of playing either guard position...can play point and Gordon the shooter, or be the shooter with Holiday the point, feel me?
That would be pretty good, turnovers were Jrue's problem last year and I think carrying the team started to be too much, that's why his shooting dipped. I was hoping Turner would handle the ball a little more this year and Jrue would get to play off ball more and get open looks instead of getting trapped which led to turnovers. Vasquez with Jrue playing off ball every now and then
 4 years ago '12        #144
Rambeaux 
space
space
$450 | Props total: 898 898
 glepurple said:
In Demps we trust it was hard watching my young pelicans at the arena last year ....but with jrue our offense should be more efficient. Add a healthy gordon and ad with a year under his belt...depending on free ageny we have a legit shot at a playoff spot. Also with monty coaching with team USA picking coach k and thibs brain we are really on the rise. I can't wait for the season Oh yeah and f*ck all the bandwagon nigg*s that's gonna show up at the arena now
 4 years ago '10        #145
splurge504 
space
space
$141 | Props total: 5 5
ALL I KNOW IS MY n*gga BENSON MAKING MOVES

He's committed to bringing W's to New Orleans and thats exactly what we he's doing. He's got the pockets to it too. We have plenty of money left to get a good free agency pick up also.
But, we were def in desperate need of PG ever since the homie cp3 left...

Fu*ck it, we on the rise

4 years ago '12        #146
Rambeaux 
space
space
$450 | Props total: 898 898
Jrue
Gordon
Iggy or Copeland
Davis
Lopez/Smith

Gordon hoe a.ss better ball out this year. Plus muthafu*kas will want to come to the NO to play with these young boys. fu*king Well Right Demps!
 4 years ago '05        #147
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 9th ward Bally said:
n*gga Bally gone bust up in that bi*ch with that #9 on my chest (reppin' the section of course)...sportin that ugly a.ss sissy logo like
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #148
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 4 years ago '06        #149
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Dee504 said:

at some of these n*ggas consoling themselves saying N.O. lost making Jrue they franchise player. N.O. has 3 young building blocks. AD, Who I think will be a top 5-7 Big man in 2 years. Jrue and if Gordons pus*y stops bleeding and he gets off his period they have a nice young squad moving forward. That n*gga might as well suck it up, he's not going to be the man anywhere and if so his team would be a.ss anyway.

Thier Franchise players go AD, Gordon, then Holiday.
you the only person losing making a silly post like this..... gordon has no heart, and is injury prone... unless i'm missing something, EG isn't built to play off the ball Glass half full mindset is NO battles for the 8th seed the next few years They gave up their pick next year, and no top tier free agent is gonna sign their..... If Noel pans out eventually , then yes NO lost out of the trade very bad
 4 years ago '05        #150
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 ginobili 20 said:
you the only person losing making a silly post like this..... gordon has no heart, and is injury prone... unless i'm missing something, EG isn't built to play off the ball Glass half full mindset is NO battles for the 8th seed the next few years They gave up their pick next year, and no top tier free agent is gonna sign their..... If Noel pans out eventually , then yes NO lost out of the trade very bad
Pans out, he has no offensive game he theo ratliff or tyson chandler at best. And it took Tyson 7 years to get to where he is now. Dude undersized injury prone with no offensive game .................... gl with him.
 4 years ago '05        #151
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,485 | Props total: 2831 2831
Pelicans need to get rid of Gordon and the sooner the better. I really want Granger now. If we can get Granger, all else that's needed is a couple of role players and the Pelicans will be on an improving road and quick. I want Jason Smith back

In Demps We Trust
 4 years ago '04        #152
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,677 | Props total: 785 785
Man granger is a good player...but no way i trade him for gordon. Gordon is finally healthy and granger didnt even suit up. That would be a terrible move. If we trade gordon we need young talent in return or a nice young sf in return.
 4 years ago '10        #153
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,914 | Props total: 13541 13541
gordan will never be healthy and rivers will always suck
 06-29-2013, 07:47 AM         #154
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now if the could steal butler and gibson for frail a.ss gordon

and trade grevis (?) for a 2 or just sign some shooters like jj or wright

jrue
?
butler
gibson
brow

anderson
aminu
rivers
lopez
 4 years ago '05        #155
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
I still do not like this sh*t At. All. We basically traded Jrue for a n*gga wit 1 knee who cant shoot and we drafter a pg whos 6'6 who aint really a shooter
 4 years ago '12        #156
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 ginobili 20 said:
Lets clarify this Gordon has a lingering injury issue. Injury prone is a guy that continually gets hurt with new sh*t. He rushed back too fast on his knee and it gives him problems. Dude could play 70-80 games this year for all we know. They got Anthony Davis, he should be a top 6 big man within 2-3 years. All-Star caliber young Point guard. Top tier free agents aint signing with anybody other than big markets.

And if gordon gets hurt like you said, N.O. brings out the tank and philly is a.ss out because they keep the pick.

Looking at it from an outside perspective, I'm not a pelicans fan. They building themselves a nice squad and could be on that OKC comeup depending on davis. They got 3 young stars on their squad and one is a potential Superstar.

GTFOH outta here you hatin a.ss n*gga. Every analyst, writer, and G.M. knows the pelicans r*ped philly. I trust those opinions over a couch G.M.
 4 years ago '04        #157
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
I love Jrue but great trade Sixers! We finally making major moves in the right direction.
 4 years ago '05        #158
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
 poeknock said:
I still do not like this sh*t At. All. We basically traded Jrue for a n*gga wit 1 knee who cant shoot and we drafter a pg whos 6'6 who aint really a shooter

I hated this trade at first, but you have to look at the big picture.
We're consistently a 8th seed or lower with jrue.
So about a 11th pick like we had this year; we don't find a difference maker at that spot.
We're not attracting free agents anymore, fan base is down.
Best thing to do, is completely hit bottom.

2014 draft class is stacked and that draft pick is valuable.
If we suck enough and get lucky enough to get Wiggins, Randle or Parker.
The franchise starts to look up like when we drafted AI.
Wiggins is a superstar that can bring life into the sixers, and tanking for him is great idea.
Why not? we're not going to win anytime soon.
Pelicans draft pick will be like between 6-15 depending on how healthy they are.
James Young or Glen Robinson, we can even trade turner for a late first rounder too.

MCW
James Young/GRIII
Wiggins or Parker
Thad
Noel

Young explosive team with upside.

Edit: also no Holiday, Hawes, Kwame, Bynum contracts, we have money to overspend on people to convince them to come too.

Last edited by philly5; 06-29-2013 at 09:28 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #159
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 54 54
 Rambeaux said:
Jrue
Gordon
Iggy or Copeland
Davis
Lopez/Smith

Gordon hoe a.ss better ball out this year. Plus muthafu*kas will want to come to the NO to play with these young boys. fu*king Well Right Demps!

Yup , when you build a good core squad that can win, players then don't mind coming to a smaller market since they now have a chance to win it all. It finally happened with the Saints after Katrina. That's why I'm glad Benson finally decided to open his wallet more to get good players/coaches/management and fall back and let the front office handle everything. I feel he's placed the right people in the front office of both the Saints and Pelicans to have successful seasons for the upcoming years
 4 years ago '10        #160
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
Damn I picked Philly to be top 3 in the East last year with Bynum and now they're about to be the worst team in the East. You don't trade away a young player as good as Jrue when he still has the potential to get even better. Especially to get someone like Noel who was obviously dropping down the board for a reason
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy