Nerlens Noel traded to the Sixers for Jrue Holiday

most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #101
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 688 688
The sixers got r*ped. The pick is top 5 protected so if NO tanks to number five or higher then all the sixers get is a bum with a kid and play hair cut
 4 years ago '05        #102
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 pac_f said:
The sixers got r*ped. The pick is top 5 protected so if NO tanks to number five or higher then all the sixers get is a bum with a kid and play hair cut
and they also get bad enough that they could have their own top 5 pick in a better draft. and i would be pretty surprised if the pelicans are that bad next year but we will see
 4 years ago '10        #103
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
 pac_f said:
The sixers got r*ped. The pick is top 5 protected so if NO tanks to number five or higher then all the sixers get is a bum with a kid and play hair cut
Sixers should've got another 1st round pick out of this ... but the top 5 protection on NO's pick makes 0 difference. A line up of :

Jrue Holliday
Eric Gordon
Al Farouq Aminu
Anthony Davis / Ryan Anderson
Robin Lopez / Jason Smith

Should not be a bottom 5 team in the NBA. I'd say at least 35-40 wins.
 4 years ago '06        #104
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 688 688
 StateProperty88 said:
and they also get bad enough that they could have their own top 5 pick in a better draft. and i would be pretty surprised if the pelicans are that bad next year but we will see
True but when has getting worse ever been something to be proud about? This is the third time in my life i've seen my team trade away there franchise player( AI, Iggy, and jrue). Each of the previous times the team has been unbearable to watch and it will be the same for at least 3 years. The only thing that can save the sixers is free agency.
 4 years ago '07        #105
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
Acl injury aside, the reason why teams passed on noel is because of his weight and frame. He doesn't seem capable of putting on 40-60lbs which he desperately needs to do and he also has narrow shoulder and skinny a.ss legs.

He's gonna get bullied down low.


But anyway, philly lost. Trading jrue holiday? The kid who just had a break out season and was an all-star?


Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 06-28-2013 at 10:32 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #106
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 688 688
 theinitiAL said:
Sixers should've got another 1st round pick out of this ... but the top 5 protection on NO's pick makes 0 difference. A line up of :

Jrue Holliday
Eric Gordon
Al Farouq Aminu
Anthony Davis / Ryan Anderson
Robin Lopez / Jason Smith

Should not be a bottom 5 team in the NBA. I'd say at least 35-40 wins.
They should have got a pick n a player tbh. The deal should have at least included Austin Rivers. We handed them their point guard for the next 5-10 years and all we got was possibility and what ifs.
 4 years ago '07        #107
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
 StateProperty88 said:
ive had time to think about it and im cool with the move. if noel turns out to be a player, hopefully we have 2 top 10 picks. we will likely be bad enough to be in the running for a top 2 pick. everyone is saying next year draft is a beast. and we shed cap space. its a sliver lining, but this team is going to be god awful for at least next year and maybe the year after that.
The hypocrisy is strong with this one

If I had the time I'd dig up that thread where you were going at magic fans about vucevic and for tanking and looking forward to next years draft and saying I should be worried about my teams future.

Yet your team is in the same predicament and now you're being all optimistic.

This is jokes.
 4 years ago '05        #108
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Acl injury aside, the reason why teams passed on noel is because of his weight and frame. He doesn't seem capable of putting on 40-60lbs which he desperately needs to do and he also has narrow shoulder and skinny a.ss legs.

He's gonna get bullied down low.


But anyway, philly lost. Trading jrue holiday? The kid who just had a break out season and was an all-star?
40-60 is too much to even ask for, for the type of player he is. if he can put on 15-20 he should be ok, that would make him around 230-240. considering that he is only 18 and is coming off a major knee injury, i doubt he will be able to put much on anytime soon. but he does need to put on weight, he is too small as he is right now

lets say noel is as advertise though and is a player. trading jrue would of got us him, at worse a low lotto pick, and being bad enough to hopefully get a top 5 pick. thats a lot of value for jrue
 4 years ago '05        #109
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
The hypocrisy is strong with this one

If I had the time I'd dig up that thread where you were going at magic fans about vucevic and for tanking and looking forward to next years draft and saying I should be worried about my teams future.

Yet your team is in the same predicament and now you're being all optimistic.

This is jokes.
im not optimistic at all, about these moves or this franchise as a whole

but unlike you, i expect this team to be bad for a VERY LONG TIME, but hey i guess thats my optimism speaking

if we get wiggins or parker that changes but this franchise is in shambles and as a result are in the situation they are in.
 4 years ago '05        #110
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 pac_f said:
True but when has getting worse ever been something to be proud about? This is the third time in my life i've seen my team trade away there franchise player( AI, Iggy, and jrue). Each of the previous times the team has been unbearable to watch and it will be the same for at least 3 years. The only thing that can save the sixers is free agency.
its nothing to be proud of at all homie, feel you there. jrue isnt a franchise player though
 4 years ago '12        #111
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 2421 2421
alot of yall are in here talkin like jrue was gonna take us to the chip himself. where was all this jrue talk when we had him?? he was never mentioned in the top pg threads or barely mentioned in come up threads. but now all hope is lost cause he got traded?? i was his BIGGEST supporter since we stole him in the draft.. but the entire trade does make sense when you look at it as a whole
 4 years ago '10        #112
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
avatar space
space
$18,850 | Props total: 13303 13303
we don't have a single scorer on the roster right now
 4 years ago '10        #113
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,885 | Props total: 9031 9031
The Sixers must have some inside info on Bynum's injury b/c I wouldn't have traded Holiday if I thought Bynum was going to return to his former playing capability
 4 years ago '09        #114
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$14,828 | Props total: 1039 1039
 9th ward Bally said:
This is what I was talking about last night. The Pelicans (sh*t still sounds gay) made a good move in my opinion tonight by pulling a young superstar on the rise to help build a good team. If we can pull a nice small forward like Iggy or Danny (fingers crossed) I think we'll be on our way to something special. Vasquez ain't going nowhere by the way....he's a 2 guard that would be nice to pair with Holiday, and at times, Gordon (as long as his knee is finished charging). Look at the possible lineups and tell me what you think

Holiday
Gordon
Anderson
Davis
Iggy/Granger?
Trade us Gordon back
 4 years ago '12        #115
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
Trade us Gordon back
Trade them chrissy back

 4 years ago '05        #116
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 Walmart said:
The Sixers must have some inside info on Bynum's injury b/c I wouldn't have traded Holiday if I thought Bynum was going to return to his former playing capability
no inside info, everyone knows he has degenerative knees. add the fact he missed all of last season and his past injury history they dont have much reason to believe he will be healthy next year...let alone pay him
 4 years ago '11        #117
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,296 | Props total: 1691 1691
i dont want to be one of those fans who sht on a player just cuz hes not with us nomore but this potentially could put us in a better positiont 2-3 years down the line

but damn i waited 4 years for this n*gga to blossom he finally does and we trade him lol


i would keep Turner thou let him be the man for a year and see what happens
 4 years ago '10        #118
Funeral Barb 360 heat pts360
space
avatar space
space
$6,193 | Props total: 13905 13905
smh @this
 4 years ago '13        #119
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
Evan Turner bout to put the franchise on his back.


23'8'5
 4 years ago '11        #120
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,296 | Props total: 1691 1691
and if the PG we got turns into anything resembling a starting caliber PG I think we made out like bandts

but dammit I wanted Trey Burke
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy