Nerlens Noel traded to the Sixers for Jrue Holiday

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #81
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Dee504 said:
I used to always hear how underrated dude is. Face it superstar players don't just happen, next years class could be bust and it wasn't guaranteed y'all would pick top 8 if Davis improves. Dude is a damn good young player all around.
Never said he wasnt good. I just felt like we gave up too much for him. And I honestly feel like dude below me with the "good pg's seem to grow on trees". But its whatever yo. I dont give a f*ck anymore. What happens happens.
 4 years ago '06        #82
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 1943 1943
 ginobili 20 said:
not at all ellz, well aware of jrue's age.... we are looking at a deep draft, why not get some picks? and take a stab with Noel? Say they kept Jrue, they hoover around 40 wins for the next how many years probably... You a smart cat, philly isn't gonna EVER take the next step building threw free agency, hell most teams never do.....

I like jrue's game, but he is close to hitting his ceiling at this point... The PG spot is deep as hell threw out the league also... If Rose and Rondo are healthy, he isn't an all star... think people tend to hang on to jrue making the ASG too much tbh....
This draft is not deep at all, this is one of the worst drafts in recent years, that's why there is so many trades and teams trying to get out of picks.

I don't think you giving his AS selection enough credit. The dude averaged 18, 8, and 4, for a team that was hurt all year and got them 34 wins. With a nucleus of Jrue and AD, i think they will contend for a playoff spot.

However, i do feel the Pelicans are not done dealing yet, I do think they will trade Gordon, I just dont like his game nor his attitude on the team. They are better off.
 4 years ago '06        #83
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 ginobili 20 said:
not at all ellz, well aware of jrue's age.... we are looking at a deep draft, why not get some picks? and take a stab with Noel? Say they kept Jrue, they hoover around 40 wins for the next how many years probably... You a smart cat, philly isn't gonna EVER take the next step building threw free agency, hell most teams never do.....

I like jrue's game, but he is close to hitting his ceiling at this point... The PG spot is deep as hell threw out the league also... If Rose and Rondo are healthy, he isn't an all star... think people tend to hang on to jrue making the ASG too much tbh....

I just think if you want to rebuild, you can't half a.ss it... Philly has never been a melting pot for attracting free agents also.... they gonna have a tough time selling tickets though next year

All3rd thought that pick was top 3 protected could be 5 tbh...... imo doesn't matter much anyway... Philly still is the sweepstakes for wiggins/parker just by tanking... and will get another respectable pick from New Orleans anyway... Let alone if Noel pans out
I just don't like Noel honestly, I don't see him as anything other than Ibaka minus a jump shot at best. His post game is non existent & he's frail, Deron Williams weighs more than this n*gga.

Had it been for a prospect like Anthony Davis I would have loved the move, I just don't think Noel is gonna do sh*t. Lingering around 500 even with Jrue is being optimistic, they were 14 under this season & the Bulls won the lottery in 08 with the 9th worst record and Cavs got Kyrie 1st overall from the Clips pick when they were 8th worst in the L. The absolute worst team hasn't won the #1 pick since Dwight in 04. You don't have to be abysmal to win the lotto. Also a top 5 protection lowers the value of the pick, sure Marcus Smart the #1 PG prospect next year by far has a chance to be better than Jrue but he won't slip out of the top 5 and outside of him the PG depth is terrible next year, replacing Jrue will be important in a league ran by guard play.
 4 years ago '12        #84
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 2421 2421
 eLLz said:
I just don't like Noel honestly, I don't see him as anything other than Ibaka minus a jump shot at best. His post game is non existent & he's frail, Deron Williams weighs more than this n*gga.

Had it been for a prospect like Anthony Davis I would have loved the move, I just don't think Noel is gonna do sh*t. Lingering around 500 even with Jrue is being optimistic, they were 14 under this season & the Bulls won the lottery in 08 with the 9th worst record and Cavs got Kyrie 1st overall from the Clips pick when they were 8th worst in the L. The absolute worst team hasn't won the #1 pick since Dwight in 04. You don't have to be abysmal to win the lotto. Also a top 5 protection lowers the value of the pick, sure Marcus Smart the #1 PG prospect next year by far has a chance to be better than Jrue but he won't slip out of the top 5 and outside of him the PG depth is terrible next year, replacing Jrue will be important in a league ran by guard play.
yeah..but noone is saying the sixers are going to be the absolute worst team though...taking noel is such a low risk move man...if he sucks just like you say...then that just increases our chances for a top lottery pick... its crazy how NOONE talked about jrue when he was with us even when he made the all star game..but now that he is gone hes gonna be so hard to replace...i loved jrue..but we really would just be around 8th seed every year with him...with the inability to really rebuild...im not saying michael carter-williams is the savior...but hes an excellent defender (like jrue) with great court vision (better than jrues probably) but yeah the scoring ability isnt there.. i think hes a good PG to build with...we can live without gettin marcus smart... also i dont think this move was done solely for the draft next year...free agency will also be stacked n we'll have a ridiculous amount of cap space
 4 years ago '06        #85
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261

[pic - click to view]

Jesus, we are gonna suck next year. We don't have a coach yet. And worst of all we still have Evan Turner

I need a moment to prepare myself for the embarrassment we are going to be next year.

Pelicans got a great PG in Holiday. He's young, tall and a terrific defender. Monty Williams should have no trouble coaching him. If Eric Gordon plays next year, that would take a load off of Holiday. We relied on him to score heavily with the lack of our offense. Great deal by NO.
 4 years ago '07        #86
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6102 6102
damn. philly must really have a hard-on for big men with bad knees
 4 years ago '06        #88
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
 eLLz said:

I never went on a crusade for Noel though boss.... I just look at him as more of a potential wildcard tbh

My point has always been, this was the ideal time for philly to finally FULLY rebuild.... I respect your logic, cause yeah no top picks are a lock, even with tanking...... looking at it from phillys prospective though, it looks like the right play.... outside the 01 finals run, that was kind of a fluke, philly been stuck in the borderline of mediocrity for over 25 years.... Yeah they are a big market, but don't attract top tier free agents.... they need to roll the dice with the draft.....I been bigging up jrue since he came in the league, but to be realistic, he isn't a franchise/ game changing player... They milked him for as much as they possibly could of at the end of the day.. .time will tell how the picks play out... but was a move that had to be made....
 4 years ago '04        #89
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1993 1993
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Fam I dont care at all about losing Noel. He has no offense and is hurt. But we already have a damn PG in Vasquez. We need some f*cking scoring in the worst way. Our main problems this past year is lack of 2nd half scoring and turnovers. I dont wanna have to depend on Gordon's bi*ch made a.ss to do the bulk of the scoring because he's a quitter and a hoe. Demps does the dumbest sh*t to me like he's a mastermind but in hindsight a lot of the sh*t he does is dumb. I hope we can lure someone with the FA money and I pray to Christ he gets off his f*ckin high horse and trade Gordon already.
you think grieves vasquez is a starting pg in the nba

fu*k are you doing here

jrue holiday is a hugeeeeeeee upgrade over that bum. quit bi*ching its a good deal for both squads
 4 years ago '12        #90
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,433 | Props total: 12798 12798
I was pissed at 1st but when I heard about the pick it made it a little better....I just think Noel a risk but if he pan out........
 4 years ago '10        #91
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,852 | Props total: 8970 8970
Dumb move for Philly IMO. You already have/had Andrew Bynum and Drue Holiday, why trade for two unproven, lesser versions?

Should've waited to see what a healthy Bynum and Holiday could do on the same roster.

Carter-Williams and Noel might not even turn out to be as good as Holiday and Bynum. Holiday and Bynum have been allstars for crying out loud.

This will only work in Philly's favor if they get a dope draft pick next year out of this
 06-28-2013, 12:17 AM         #92
doloz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sixers are idiots u just traded your Point and Pierre Jackson Baylor guard thats a baller for a bum knee skinny center to back up another bum knee Bynum
 4 years ago '10        #93
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Pelicans won
 4 years ago '04        #94
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2880 2880
This is what I was talking about last night. The Pelicans (sh*t still sounds gay) made a good move in my opinion tonight by pulling a young superstar on the rise to help build a good team. If we can pull a nice small forward like Iggy or Danny (fingers crossed) I think we'll be on our way to something special. Vasquez ain't going nowhere by the way....he's a 2 guard that would be nice to pair with Holiday, and at times, Gordon (as long as his knee is finished charging). Look at the possible lineups and tell me what you think

Holiday
Gordon
Anderson
Davis
Iggy/Granger?
 4 years ago '10        #96
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 9th ward Bally said:
This is what I was talking about last night. The Pelicans (sh*t still sounds gay) made a good move in my opinion tonight by pulling a young superstar on the rise to help build a good team. If we can pull a nice small forward like Iggy or Danny (fingers crossed) I think we'll be on our way to something special. Vasquez ain't going nowhere by the way....he's a 2 guard that would be nice to pair with Holiday, and at times, Gordon (as long as his knee is finished charging). Look at the possible lineups and tell me what you think

Holiday
Gordon
Anderson
Davis
Iggy/Granger?
good lineup there.

Possibly even a playoff lineup with Iggy
 4 years ago '06        #97
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
 DurtySoufReppin said:
good lineup there.

Possibly even a playoff lineup with Iggy
Even when timmy and manu bounce SA will have a better squad Let alone 4 or 5 other teams in the west being in a better spot... flirting with mediocrity isn't a good look.... trust me giving up valued draft picks is NEVER a good look, unless you in win NOW mode
 4 years ago '05        #98
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
ive had time to think about it and im cool with the move. if noel turns out to be a player, hopefully we have 2 top 10 picks. we will likely be bad enough to be in the running for a top 2 pick. everyone is saying next year draft is a beast. and we shed cap space. its a sliver lining, but this team is going to be god awful for at least next year and maybe the year after that.
 4 years ago '07        #99
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
next year the 6ers are going to draft Macadoo and Russ Smith/ Gary Harris or some bullsh*t like that
 4 years ago '05        #100
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
I like the trade, but they need to sign Khalif Wyatt from Temple as Williams back up. I think Noel will be ok on D, but needs to improve his O
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago