Nerlens Noel traded to the Sixers for Jrue Holiday

most viewed right now
 193
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 139
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 90
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
87 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,877 | Props total: 1168 1168
 Saintaholic said:
I can't believe some of the negative comments by you Growna**man. Jrue Holiday is an ALL STAR and a franchise point guard. He is young and under contract until 2017. The idea is obviously to drag the Pels out of the lottery team dungeon and into relevancy. Who cares if next years draft is loaded? I don't want to be a lottery team next year and besides we are not guarantied to even get a good pick next year, but oh wait if we do blow our pick is protected. What is there to complain about? Great job Pels front office.
this i couldn't of said it better...you don't want to develop a losing culture with a young team. We don't wanna play the lottery game and become the kings,bobcats...etc. The draft is a good way to build a foundation but also good trades and good fa signings have to be made as well in order to succeed.
 5 years ago '04        #62
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Saintaholic said:
Gravy hella slow tho, Jrue is quick, can shoot and can score I feel your frustration on Gordon hopefully Demps finds a sucker to trade for him. Gravy would be better served as the backup imo bc he would be better than most bench players he'll being playing against plus he has heart. You can also pair Gravy and Jrue at times by sliding Gravy to the two.....look at the big picture fam.....there is still Free Agency too.
 glepurple said:
Man vasquez is not a starting point guard. Vasquez improved greatly last season but people point to his a.ssist numbers which were really good but he had an awful lot of turnovers. I know jrue still can improve in that department as well...but jrue is an upgrade on offense (scoring) and defense. Vasquez couldn't keep pgs in front of him to save his life. Jrue is a pretty good defender and also now with jrue we can get up and down the court more. Also vasquez was one of the worst guards in the league in creating turnovers. Jrue is pretty good in that area. This is a clear upgrade over our current situation and better than any i could of forseen.
Maybe i'm being too critical but i like GV because he can play and the boy has heart. I just felt like upgrading PG was necessarily a need at the moment. And I hate that we gave up our first rounder next year. Thats what pisses me off the most.

 Dee504 said:



You perfectly described him

You know sh*t is real when a 504 dude call you a hoe
 5 years ago '04        #63
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Saintaholic said:
I can't believe some of the negative comments by you Growna**man. Jrue Holiday is an ALL STAR and a franchise point guard. He is young and under contract until 2017. The idea is obviously to drag the Pels out of the lottery team dungeon and into relevancy. Who cares if next years draft is loaded? I don't want to be a lottery team next year and besides we are not guaranteed to even get a good pick next year, but oh wait if we do blow our pick is protected. What is there to complain about? Great job Pels front office.
Buck you my nig from all the Saints threads but fam, I'm tired of mediocrity when we could be a f*ckin force.
 5 years ago '06        #64
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 619 619
How Did Philly come close to taking an L???

1. The team is gonna be terrible next year, and have the chance of getting 2 TOP 5 picks.... maybe a reach on the 2nd top 5 pick, since NO has the potential to hoover around 500.... but who knows what to expect out of EG, and Davis can be injury prone also

2. Say Noel turns out to be a bust/ injury prone.... Still wind up with the picks at the end of the day.... Before the injury, he was slated as the top pick, so seems worth the roll of the dice

3. I love Jrue as much as anybody, but he is just gonna collect dust the next few years anyway in philly.... fu*k if your gonna rebuild, at least go all out with it.... At the end of the day he was the best trade bait philly had to work with.... philly been bad/ average for the better part of the last 25 years.... love the move for them tbh....
 5 years ago '06        #65
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 ginobili 20 said:
How Did Philly come close to taking an L???

1. The team is gonna be terrible next year, and have the chance of getting 2 TOP 5 picks.... maybe a reach on the 2nd top 5 pick, since NO has the potential to hoover around 500.... but who knows what to expect out of EG, and Davis can be injury prone also

2. Say Noel turns out to be a bust/ injury prone.... Still wind up with the picks at the end of the day.... Before the injury, he was slated as the top pick, so seems worth the roll of the dice

3. I love Jrue as much as anybody, but he is just gonna collect dust the next few years anyway in philly.... fu*k if your gonna rebuild, at least go all out with it.... At the end of the day he was the best trade bait philly had to work with.... philly been bad/ average for the better part of the last 25 years.... love the move for them tbh....
Jrue Holliday JUST turned 23 2 weeks ago bruh. You acting like he's fu*king 30 years old

6ers lawst.
 5 years ago '07        #66
Pos 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$10,182 | Props total: 6362 6362
tank for Wiggins
 5 years ago '09        #67
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
Lord, I was going to say this is an awful trade for Philly, but if they are trying to tank for a top pick next season, then this makes sense, giving up your most valuable a.sset for rebuilding pieces. Pelicans just got that much better, Point Darkness and Gordon in that back court is nice.
 5 years ago '05        #68
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Buck you my nig from all the Saints threads but fam, I'm tired of mediocrity when we could be a f*ckin force.
Which is why they moved the 1st for next year. Im withcha fam the work is not done there is still FA and possible trades to happen cmon fam
 5 years ago '04        #69
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,877 | Props total: 1168 1168
I know a possiblility of wiggins or parker would be great but i rather take a sure thing in holdiay any day of the week. Dudes acting as if ad didn't just have one of the best seasons ever for an undersized rookie big man. His per was off the charts and he only played limited minutes. Add holiday who can push the pace more and gordon being as healthy as he's been as a pelican. This is a great young core...add ryno and rivers is still developing. Also we still can make a move or two in free agency. We are looking good for the future imo. And if we suck this year we still have a chance to pick in next years draft if its top three.
 5 years ago '12        #70
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 9 9
 ginobili 20 said:
How Did Philly come close to taking an L???

1. The team is gonna be terrible next year, and have the chance of getting 2 TOP 5 picks.... maybe a reach on the 2nd top 5 pick, since NO has the potential to hoover around 500.... but who knows what to expect out of EG, and Davis can be injury prone also

2. Say Noel turns out to be a bust/ injury prone.... Still wind up with the picks at the end of the day.... Before the injury, he was slated as the top pick, so seems worth the roll of the dice

3. I love Jrue as much as anybody, but he is just gonna collect dust the next few years anyway in philly.... fu*k if your gonna rebuild, at least go all out with it.... At the end of the day he was the best trade bait philly had to work with.... philly been bad/ average for the better part of the last 25 years.... love the move for them tbh....

n*gga get hurt two times and he's injury prone?
 5 years ago '10        #71
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,643 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Dee504 said:
n*gga get hurt two times and he's injury prone?
And the pick is top 5 protected. Some of these cats complaining... I just don't know. I'm on another site just laughing.
 5 years ago '12        #72
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 9 9
 glepurple said:
I know a possiblility of wiggins or parker would be great but i rather take a sure thing in holdiay any day of the week. Dudes acting as if ad didn't just have one of the best seasons ever for an undersized rookie big man. His per was off the charts and he only played limited minutes. Add holiday who can push the pace more and gordon being as healthy as he's been as a pelican. This is a great young core...add ryno and rivers is still developing. Also we still can make a move or two in free agency. We are looking good for the future imo. And if we suck this year we still have a chance to pick in next years draft if its top three.
And to think Drummond was only one pick away. If they would've got Drummond a.ssuming Davis progressed to a top 5 PF they'd be looking at a future top 4 team in the west.
 5 years ago '06        #73
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,263 | Props total: 3842 3842
Damn Sixers are going all out for that tank. They hoping for Pelicans can be at best the 6th pick in the draft and of course they want to win the lottery themselves.
 5 years ago '06        #74
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 619 619
 eLLz said:
Jrue Holliday JUST turned 23 2 weeks ago bruh. You acting like he's fu*king 30 years old

6ers lawst.
not at all ellz, well aware of jrue's age.... we are looking at a deep draft, why not get some picks? and take a stab with Noel? Say they kept Jrue, they hoover around 40 wins for the next how many years probably... You a smart cat, philly isn't gonna EVER take the next step building threw free agency, hell most teams never do.....

I like jrue's game, but he is close to hitting his ceiling at this point... The PG spot is deep as hell threw out the league also... If Rose and Rondo are healthy, he isn't an all star... think people tend to hang on to jrue making the ASG too much tbh....

I just think if you want to rebuild, you can't half a.ss it... Philly has never been a melting pot for attracting free agents also.... they gonna have a tough time selling tickets though next year

All3rd thought that pick was top 3 protected could be 5 tbh...... imo doesn't matter much anyway... Philly still is the sweepstakes for wiggins/parker just by tanking... and will get another respectable pick from New Orleans anyway... Let alone if Noel pans out
 5 years ago '04        #75
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Maybe I need to watch more highlights of this dude. To me he's just a slightly above average PG but I'm gonna check him out a lil more.
 06-27-2013, 08:52 PM         #76
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Maybe I need to watch more highlights of this dude. To me he's just a slightly above average PG but I'm gonna check him out a lil more.
That just how I'm feeling at the moment.
 5 years ago '04        #77
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Jets Fool said:
That just how I'm feeling at the moment.
for some reason i keep gettin Darren Collison flashbacks.
 5 years ago '10        #78
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,643 | Props total: 2617 2617
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
for some reason i keep gettin Darren Collison flashbacks.
I don't remember Collison doing as good as Holliday.

Maybe it's because they're the same color
 5 years ago '12        #79
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 9 9
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
for some reason i keep gettin Darren Collison flashbacks.
I used to always hear how underrated dude is. Face it superstar players don't just happen, next years class could be bust and it wasn't guaranteed y'all would pick top 8 if Davis improves. Dude is a damn good young player all around.
 5 years ago '06        #80
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 619 619
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Maybe I need to watch more highlights of this dude. To me he's just a slightly above average PG but I'm gonna check him out a lil more.
Watched most of his games in the NBA.... One thing that is hard to gauge, is he never had the chance to work with an above average post player... Didn't really have reliable wings cats either... Outside of some turnover issues, he can run the pick n pop game well.... Improved his mid range game a bit, but is still streaky......

I'm guessing NO is looking at Vasquez as stop gap cat.... Or maybe looking to move him or EG.... Jrue can guard most 2 guards, but Imo if I would want him playing off the ball for long spurts....

PG's just seem to come a dime a dozen these days... Why I think the trade looks better for Philly...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy