Nerlens Noel traded to the Sixers for Jrue Holiday

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #41
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
If Gordon get off his period and stop being a bi*ch the pelicans would have a nice squad. For them I would hope Davis is at least 235 by now.

I don't see how that n*gga wants to go to Phoenix of all places
 4 years ago '05        #42
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Dee504 said:
If Gordon get off his period the pelicans would have a nice squad. For them I would hope Davis is at least 235 by now.
Yeah AD needs to get his weight up, he can be a force at like 245-250lbs.
 4 years ago '06        #43
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8545 8545
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

why would you trade your best player.
 4 years ago '12        #44
space
space
space
 Play4keepz32 said:
Jrue aint no all star pg d rose and rondo were hurt
18-8 sounds good enough
 4 years ago '04        #45
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,675 | Props total: 783 783
 Dee504 said:
If Gordon get off his period the pelicans would have a nice squad. For them I would hope Davis is at least 235 by now.
Davis said he gained about 15 pounds this offseason thus far. He will no doubt lose some as the season progresses. But at this stage it's more about strength than weight. He will get bigger...but strength is needed so he can hold his own on the block.
 4 years ago '07        #46
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,591 | Props total: 10546 10546
 glepurple said:
In Demps we trust it was hard watching my young pelicans at the arena last year ....but with jrue our offense should be more efficient. Add a healthy gordon and ad with a year under his belt...depending on free ageny we have a legit shot at a playoff spot. Also with monty coaching with team USA picking coach k and thibs brain we are really on the rise. I can't wait for the season Oh yeah and f*ck all the bandwagon nigg*s that's gonna show up at the arena now
we on the come up
 4 years ago '12        #47
space
space
space
 glepurple said:
Davis said he gained about 15 pounds this offseason thus far. He will no doubt lose some as the season progresses. But at this stage it's more about strength than weight. He will get bigger...but strength is needed so he can hold his own on the block.
Ok now its time for him to stop wearing those long socks. That sh*t look awfully stipid, being a superstar starts now. He needs to look the part.

Good to see my hometown team making moves. Not a fan of the hornets/pelicans but I root for everything New Orleans by law.
 06-27-2013, 08:37 PM         #48
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wanted Burke but Jrue will do.
 4 years ago '04        #49
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
 michaelc107 said:
someone explain to me if we have a chance to have a top 3 pick next year or is it protected and r best shot ir the 4 spot
If its top three we keep the pick...if not it's philly's
 4 years ago '04        #50
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
 Dee504 said:
Ok now its time for him to stop wearing those long socks. That sh*t look awfully stipid, being a superstar starts now. He needs to look the part.

Good to see my hometown team making moves. Not a fan of the hornets/pelicans but I root for everything New Orleans by law.
 4 years ago '04        #51
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Saintaholic said:
Acquiring a proven All Star PG, you filled a huge need. You still have plenty of cap space to fill the need of a wing player like Iggy. You can also fill other needs, I like the move. I want to hear some downside from you since yo think we got robbed.
Fam I dont care at all about losing Noel. He has no offense and is hurt. But we already have a damn PG in Vasquez. We need some f*cking scoring in the worst way. Our main problems this past year is lack of 2nd half scoring and turnovers. I dont wanna have to depend on Gordon's bi*ch made a.ss to do the bulk of the scoring because he's a quitter and a hoe. Demps does the dumbest sh*t to me like he's a mastermind but in hindsight a lot of the sh*t he does is dumb. I hope we can lure someone with the FA money and I pray to Christ he gets off his f*ckin high horse and trade Gordon already.
 4 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 MichaelKnight said:
what does NO do wit vasquez?
Bench player and is a combo guard, I like Roberts too. They have options with Gravy, they can try to trade him as well if they like Roberts alot.
 4 years ago '05        #53
space
space
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Fam I dont care at all about losing Noel. He has no offense and is hurt. But we already have a damn PG in Vasquez. We need some f*cking scoring in the worst way. Our main problems this past year is lack of 2nd half scoring and turnovers. I dont wanna have to depend on Gordon's bi*ch made a.ss to do the bulk of the scoring because he's a quitter and a hoe. Demps does the dumbest sh*t to me like he's a mastermind but in hindsight a lot of the sh*t he does is dumb. I hope we can lure someone with the FA money and I pray to Christ he gets off his f*ckin high horse and trade Gordon already.
Gravy hella slow tho, Jrue is quick, can shoot and can score I feel your frustration on Gordon hopefully Demps finds a sucker to trade for him. Gravy would be better served as the backup imo bc he would be better than most bench players he'll being playing against plus he has heart. You can also pair Gravy and Jrue at times by sliding Gravy to the two.....look at the big picture fam.....there is still Free Agency too.
 4 years ago '12        #54
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,605 | Props total: 566 566
Vasquez is nice but doesnt have the same impact on a game like jrue does. It makes NO deeper and you can play him and jrue together for stretches.
 4 years ago '04        #55
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Man vasquez is not a starting point guard. Vasquez improved greatly last season but people point to his a.ssist numbers which were really good but he had an awful lot of turnovers. I know jrue still can improve in that department as well...but jrue is an upgrade on offense (scoring) and defense. Vasquez couldn't keep pgs in front of him to save his life. Jrue is a pretty good defender and also now with jrue we can get up and down the court more. Also vasquez was one of the worst guards in the league in creating turnovers. Jrue is pretty good in that area. This is a clear upgrade over our current situation and better than any i could of forseen.
 4 years ago '04        #56
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
I think vasquez days are numbered as a member of the pelicans. We need to sell high on him now while his stock is high. Because it will only go down from this moment on.
 4 years ago '12        #57
space
space
space
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:

You perfectly described him
 06-27-2013, 08:56 PM         #58
Fall of Rome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NO need to tank this year just to get that pick back and a potential sick player to add to that team
 4 years ago '05        #59
space
space
I can't believe some of the negative comments by you Growna**man. Jrue Holiday is an ALL STAR and a franchise point guard. He is young and under contract until 2017. The idea is obviously to drag the Pels out of the lottery team dungeon and into relevancy. Who cares if next years draft is loaded? I don't want to be a lottery team next year and besides we are not guaranteed to even get a good pick next year, but oh wait if we do blow our pick is protected. What is there to complain about? Great job Pels front office.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 06-27-2013 at 09:00 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #60
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,605 | Props total: 566 566
This goes to show you how underrated Jrue holiday is by some of the comments.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Upcoming Horror Movies 2018 (Trailer)
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy