Dwight Unlikely To Resign With Lakers According To Chris Broussard

most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
93 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
avatar space
space
$79,346 | Props total: 39665 39665
 ReggieA said:
Let's not forget

its possible...he will be close to home also


john wall and lebron together...crazy defense and offense now they they both got those jumpers



of course bosh and wade would have to opt out for it to happen
 5 years ago '04        #42
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$12,198 | Props total: 8721 8721
Dig this if broussard told me the sun was shining outside I would have to go look outside dir the next 20minutes. I don't believe a thing that joker says
 5 years ago '11        #43
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$11,000 | Props total: 667 667

There is very little chance of Dwight Howard re-signing with the Los Angeles Lakers this summer, according to sources close to the situation.

Howard is willing to forgo the extra $30 million the Lakers can pay him to play for a coach and in a system he feels will better use his skill set, one source said.

The Lakers can offer Howard a five-year, $118 million contract, while other teams can pay him only $88 million over four years.

Howard plans to meet with Dallas, Houston and Atlanta before meeting with the Lakers once teams are allowed to contact free agents beginning July 1, a source said. It appears that the teams will visit Howard in Los Angeles.

Howard is notoriously indecisive, so the Lakers, while apparently major underdogs, should not be completely eliminated from contention. Before the 2011-12 season, he repeatedly asked the Orlando Magic to trade him, and then at midseason he opted in to the final year of his contract to remain in Orlando.

Howard's major problem with the Lakers is the system that coach Mike D'Antoni employs. Beyond that, he did not enjoy playing with Kobe Bryant, though he could manage to do so in a different system, a source said. Howard also does not want to be second fiddle to Bryant for several more seasons.

While many believe Houston is the Lakers' stiffest competition, sources say Howard finds Dallas just as appealing, if not more. a.ssuming the Mavericks are able to clear enough cap space to offer him a maximum-salaried contract, Howard is strongly considering joining Dallas. The Mavericks are trying to shed Shawn Marion's $9 million expiring contract to create the room to sign Howard, according to sources.

Howard likes the idea of being the top superstar of a franchise and with Dirk Nowitzki aging, Dallas would be viewed as Howard's team. Howard also believes the Mavericks can build a championship roster around him with the ample cap space they will have in the summer of 2014.

Some close to Howard believe signing with Houston is his best option. Howard has been in contact with Rockets players James Harden and Chandler Parsons, both of whom are heavily recruiting him.

Howard, however, has concerns about the Rockets' style of play, sources say. While he likes the idea of playing for coach Kevin McHale, he sees that they play an up-tempo, perimeter-oriented style that does not feature post play.

To get Howard, the Rockets will have to convince him that they will play a style more conducive to his skills.

Atlanta, Howard's hometown, is a long shot. As ESPN.com reported two weeks ago, Howard was willing to go to Atlanta with Clippers free agent Chris Paul. But the recent signing of Doc Rivers as the Clippers' head coach has a.ssured that Paul will remain in Los Angeles.

Howard would love to do a sign-and-trade deal that would allow him to play with Paul and the Clippers, but neither he nor the Clippers believe the Lakers will agree to such a move, sources said.

[pic - click to view]





 5 years ago '10        #44
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 10 10
This man and his sh*tty sources.
 5 years ago '09        #45
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$43,995 | Props total: 4854 4854
 lo life dun said:
its possible...he will be close to home also


john wall and lebron together...crazy defense and offense now they they both got those jumpers



of course bosh and wade would have to opt out for it to happen
Opt out, shade down some more money, Trade Chamlers or Cole, signs Wall for 10-12 mil a year. But they have to hope Wall opts out because he will be restricted until July 1st, and you know the Wiz are going to give him some offers during the season.
 06-27-2013, 08:48 AM         #46
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Main issue is our coach

Nobody wants to play for Mike
 5 years ago '07        #47
Avon_Barksdale 4468 heat pts4468
space
avatar space
space
$45,136 | Props total: 68814 68814
Howard likes the idea of being the top superstar of a franchise and with Dirk Nowitzki aging, Dallas would be viewed as Howard's team. Howard also believes the Mavericks can build a championship roster around him with the ample cap space they will have in the summer of 2014.
 5 years ago '05        #48
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
avatar space
space
$79,346 | Props total: 39665 39665
 IceMan said:
This
 5 years ago '07        #49
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
well then, it's official. dwight signing with the lakers for sure now.
 5 years ago '06        #50
Clyde 1227 heat pts1227
space
avatar space
space
$35,260 | Props total: 24784 24784
 5 years ago '06        #51
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,542 | Props total: 1490 1490
stopped reading @ "according to chris broussard"




  14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 98 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 5 years ago '05        #52
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
avatar space
space
$79,346 | Props total: 39665 39665
 Chad09 said:

There is very little chance of Dwight Howard re-signing with the Los Angeles Lakers this summer, according to sources close to the situation.

Howard is willing to forgo the extra $30 million the Lakers can pay him to play for a coach and in a system he feels will better use his skill set, one source said.

The Lakers can offer Howard a five-year, $118 million contract, while other teams can pay him only $88 million over four years.

Howard plans to meet with Dallas, Houston and Atlanta before meeting with the Lakers once teams are allowed to contact free agents beginning July 1, a source said. It appears that the teams will visit Howard in Los Angeles.

Howard is notoriously indecisive, so the Lakers, while apparently major underdogs, should not be completely eliminated from contention. Before the 2011-12 season, he repeatedly asked the Orlando Magic to trade him, and then at midseason he opted in to the final year of his contract to remain in Orlando.

Howard's major problem with the Lakers is the system that coach Mike D'Antoni employs. Beyond that, he did not enjoy playing with Kobe Bryant, though he could manage to do so in a different system, a source said. Howard also does not want to be second fiddle to Bryant for several more seasons.

While many believe Houston is the Lakers' stiffest competition, sources say Howard finds Dallas just as appealing, if not more. a.ssuming the Mavericks are able to clear enough cap space to offer him a maximum-salaried contract, Howard is strongly considering joining Dallas. The Mavericks are trying to shed Shawn Marion's $9 million expiring contract to create the room to sign Howard, according to sources.

Howard likes the idea of being the top superstar of a franchise and with Dirk Nowitzki aging, Dallas would be viewed as Howard's team. Howard also believes the Mavericks can build a championship roster around him with the ample cap space they will have in the summer of 2014.

Some close to Howard believe signing with Houston is his best option. Howard has been in contact with Rockets players James Harden and Chandler Parsons, both of whom are heavily recruiting him.

Howard, however, has concerns about the Rockets' style of play, sources say. While he likes the idea of playing for coach Kevin McHale, he sees that they play an up-tempo, perimeter-oriented style that does not feature post play.

To get Howard, the Rockets will have to convince him that they will play a style more conducive to his skills.

Atlanta, Howard's hometown, is a long shot. As ESPN.com reported two weeks ago, Howard was willing to go to Atlanta with Clippers free agent Chris Paul. But the recent signing of Doc Rivers as the Clippers' head coach has a.ssured that Paul will remain in Los Angeles.

Howard would love to do a sign-and-trade deal that would allow him to play with Paul and the Clippers, but neither he nor the Clippers believe the Lakers will agree to such a move, sources said.

[pic - click to view]







going to dallas to play with dirk and monta. i cant wait till kobe kicks his back in when he does his interviews and tweets
 5 years ago '04        #53
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$36,057 | Props total: 23045 23045
came in here just to see the "multiple sources" pic lol
 06-27-2013, 09:45 AM         #54
Jerseyboy732 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sign & trade for Brook Lopez

Get it done Billy

 5 years ago '06        #55
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 2402 2402
can the lakers sign and trade him with this new cba crap? if im dwight its very very difficult to turn down a extra 30 million dollars.. from a money standpoint u stay in LA.. if u want championships or from a basketball standpoint u go to San Antonio and play under pop and duncan with those playmakers and shooters
 5 years ago '12        #56
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
avatar space
space
$73,053 | Props total: 28192 28192
Thanks Jesus
 5 years ago '08        #57
Solitary Genius 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$7,888 | Props total: 3230 3230
aye man fu*k him, he didnt do us much justice anyway.... what really concerns me is Mitch Kupchak is really willing go to these extreme lengths just to keep him and D'antoni's spot secure and not really revamp the franchise, pathetic Mitch.... pathetic
 5 years ago '12        #58
CosbySweater 302 heat pts302
space
avatar space
space
$36,690 | Props total: 18413 18413
 5 years ago '07        #59
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,166 | Props total: 79854 79854
 Supreme7 said:
can the lakers sign and trade him with this new cba crap? if im dwight its very very difficult to turn down a extra 30 million dollars.. from a money standpoint u stay in LA.. if u want championships or from a basketball standpoint u go to San Antonio and play under pop and duncan with those playmakers and shooters
Pop would hurt dwight feelings man.
 5 years ago '07        #60
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,166 | Props total: 79854 79854
 Solitary Genius said:
aye man fu*k him, he didnt do us much justice anyway.... what really concerns me is Mitch Kupchak is really willing go to these extreme lengths just to keep him and D'antoni's spot secure and not really revamp the franchise, pathetic Mitch.... pathetic
bruh dont blame mitch, this is all jim buss

Mitch was ready to hire phil before jim said no. Mitch knows phil is better than mike but mitch is just doin what his boss says. Even if it means keeping jims guy dantoni
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Nissan GTR with 3300HP
6 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy