Genius: Jay-Z Breaks Down "Oceans" & Leaves Timbaland Looking Confused As Sh##!

most viewed right now
 73
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #61
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 288 288
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
true story: i think this was...maybe even a year ago...i was bout to go out...just downloaded some new hiphop sh*t offa some random blog I used to follow for tha mp3 LANKS

at that time i still had mp3 on CDs in my car and i burned CDs....


so i got in my car....and after a while some new rick ross track came in.....featuring da holy Shawn Camel.....



and he started whisperin....in his bi*chy, cringey, light, creaky vocal fry voice


"its different...its just different.....its different"





i fu*kin stopped the car and threw that cd out the window
Damn dude don't you get tired? I mean I get it, you're not impressed by Jay, you think he overated wack trash whatever... You think his music doesn't have much value and is disposable. Then why are you spending so much time on topics that relate to him?

There is plenty of sh*t that I don't care about... in fact I care so little that I don't even bother to read the thread much less comment... You throwing shots for people being d!ck riders but your taking the time out of your day to beat a dead horse about someone that you claim is worthless, over rated and corny.

That sh*t just makes you look like a bitter hatin a.ss loser. If you don't really don't care let it die or at the very least if you insist on continuing with the sh*t make it witty and entertaining.


Last edited by MPC_Pase; 06-28-2013 at 06:58 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #62
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,955 | Props total: 5869 5869
 4 years ago '06        #63
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
It must feel great to be at a point where people will ride your coattail no matter what you say.

It's so obvious that Timbaland, the white dude, and Pharrell were falsifying those expressions.
That "white dude" was getting slurped off by your moms at the 1st Beastie Boys concert.

Too many KIDS in here I swear

OH yea...by the way




























Kanye Lawst
 4 years ago '04        #64
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
I'm looking forward to this album as much as anyone, but come on, line wasn't THAT good. Timbo wasn't confused at the bar, he was confused as to why Pharrell was overreacting.
 4 years ago '04        #65
jjbing4 
space
avatar space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
 Jamaro85 said:
I'm looking forward to this album as much as anyone, but come on, line wasn't THAT good. Timbo wasn't confused at the bar, he was confused as to why Pharrell was overreacting.
Yep. Line is not all that. Song is called oceans, he said sea sick. The rest of it is bullsh*t he came up with after the fact.
 4 years ago '11        #66
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,557 | Props total: 9462 9462
 MPC_Pase said:
Damn dude don't you get tired? I mean I get it, you're not impressed by Jay, you think he overated wack trash whatever... You think his music doesn't have much value and is disposable. Then why are you spending so much time on topics that relate to him?

There is plenty of sh*t that I don't care about... in fact I care so little that I don't even bother to read the thread much less comment... You throwing shots for people being d!ck riders but your taking the time out of your day to beat a dead horse about someone that you claim is worthless, over rated and corny.

That sh*t just makes you look like a bitter hatin a.ss loser. If you don't really don't care let it die or at the very least if you insist on continuing with the sh*t make it witty and entertaining.
You replied to the wrong guy
 4 years ago '08        #67
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 GrindPOWER$ said:
i hope those sessions come with the album as a bonus disc..then i would actually buy it.

only young..see sick


[pic - click to view]

this! id buy if the sessions are included.
 4 years ago '08        #68
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Sinamatik CFR said:
no homo but that looks like a two-legged, harnessed dyck with a tail...

[pic - click to view]





man my eyes are watering


Last edited by iPunish901; 06-28-2013 at 04:29 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #69
HEATrocz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
im more disgusted at the n*ggas hating on this jay props being given than anything in this thread to be honest..lol


wackness at its finest
 4 years ago '04        #70
sabret00the 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 275 275
GIF of Timberland being baffled please.
 4 years ago '12        #71
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
avatar space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
 GrindPOWER$ said:
nobody d!ck riding its just that you get caught up in the fact on how he explained it.
nah yall n*ggas got saddles ready
 4 years ago '07        #72
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 288 288
 whothebestmc said:
You replied to the wrong guy
Right you are.... here is what I meant to do


 Ghetto_Guevara said:
true story: i think this was...maybe even a year ago...i was bout to go out...just downloaded some new hiphop sh*t offa some random blog I used to follow for tha mp3 LANKS

at that time i still had mp3 on CDs in my car and i burned CDs....


so i got in my car....and after a while some new rick ross track came in.....featuring da holy Shawn Camel.....



and he started whisperin....in his bi*chy, cringey, light, creaky vocal fry voice


"its different...its just different.....its different"





i fu*kin stopped the car and threw that cd out the window
Damn dude don't you get tired? I mean I get it, you're not impressed by Jay, you think he overated wack trash whatever... You think his music doesn't have much value and is disposable. Then why are you spending so much time on topics that relate to him?

There is plenty of sh*t that I don't care about... in fact I care so little that I don't even bother to read the thread much less comment... You throwing shots for people being d!ck riders but your taking the time out of your day to beat a dead horse about someone that you claim is worthless, over rated and corny.

That sh*t just makes you look like a bitter hatin a.ss loser. If you don't really don't care let it die or at the very least if you insist on continuing with the sh*t make it witty and entertaining.
 4 years ago '07        #73
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
lol dude sounds high as fu*k. There are several sentences that he did not even finish. Pharell sounds high too. Get high and talk pretentiously and you will sound just the same. CD might be worth getting though
 4 years ago '04        #74
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 5197 5197
 nwadei said:
lol dude sounds high as fu*k. There are several sentences that he did not even finish. Pharell sounds high too. Get high and talk pretentiously and you will sound just the same. CD might be worth getting though
Lol dude was just rambling off sh*t.
 4 years ago '07        #75
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
 hollyfield420 said:
That's cause he gets it and realizes it's no big deal
 eliwood said:
very basic duality lol. then again, I'd guess most of yall never heard of the word duality before this
This..I hope n*ggas are trolling, because those lines are basic as fu*k...jay has some dope verses but to act as if they are mindblowing is retarded af..that sh*t is basic game like andre miller ..n*ggas need to stop d!ckriding, point blank period..talking about genius and sh*t ..pharell is a lame, you know that homo dressing a.ss n*gga has heard better lines come from pusha and malice


Last edited by Deniro732; 06-28-2013 at 09:25 AM..
 06-28-2013, 10:59 AM         #76
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Love hearing these cats talk about the art of rap, and how hey express themselves. I think it's cool when you get someone who talks about it, but doesn't wanna simplify his view on it.


If you gotta explain something in detail...it usually means you came up with something that was clever, and you want to let others in on the different angles you are coming from. I don't get how rap fans today are so apprehensive about lyrics with meaning behind them. I get the whole Rap genius thing, and people going a little overboard with some explanations, but when it's coming from the source, what the fu*k is your issue with it?
 4 years ago '09        #77
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
can someone explain that seasick line?
 4 years ago '11        #78
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
avatar space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 5349 5349
 thegoldenhero said:
it was dope but come on guys that line isn't that hot.
 06-28-2013, 11:56 AM         #79
KiddKidd45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U didn't graduate high school if u find that sh*t intellectual
 06-28-2013, 12:43 PM         #80
Throbbin' Thicke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It never ceases to amaze me when dudes get mad at what someone else likes. Tries so hard to make everyone have their view on it. If you like it you like if you dont then go make a topic about the artist you like
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy