Drake's Lyrics Called Out By The O'Reilly Factor In Wake Of The Paula Deen Controversy

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #81
ZoneOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,067 | Props total: 535 535
only way she can redeem herself is suckin a black man d!ck on tv period
 4 years ago '10        #82
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,473 | Props total: 1522 1522
Yeah that bi*ch shouldn't say it. Why do white people wanna say n*gga so bad for though?

White people stay losing, n*gga
 4 years ago '07        #83
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
I guess she trying to point the finger cuz he half white. Mulattos don't count to most. One drop much?

Try again...I guess.
 06-27-2013, 07:09 PM         #84
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no matter what, white folks always wanna play the victim.

"for pete sake, how come I cant say ****** but this guy can? fu*kin bullsh*t reverse racism man"
 4 years ago '12        #85
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5695 5695
 Ghost Writer said:
He grew up with white, Jewish friends in Canada in a middle class home. Look at all those dudes he always has in his videos that are his day 1 boys. They're normal white Jewish kids. They aren't even hip hop influenced like Drake is. That alone shows where his heart really lies.

He only says n*gga cause he knows as someone with a black father he gets a pass. Not because he was aactually part of the culture that uses that language.
If he has a black father, yea, he gets a pass....u kno how many GOODIE blacks their are, who was raised by an oreo family, always got good grades, lived n the burbs, etc that say n*gga?? U really dont have to b part of that culture. Lots of whites where never into the hiphop culture but they still dress like us. Or how we used to dress cuz nowadays n*ggas dont wear baggy sh*t or durags.

Being that drake has black in him, he's allowed to say it. Hell, idc if i white says it. Us blacks changed the meaning of ******. We made the word n*gga OUR word. Who cares where it originated from. They gave us lemons, we made lemonaid. Its a word of endearment.

But yea, if u noticed, its like the word is programmed in mixed people. Little 9 year old mixed girls be sayin n*gga. And u say who he hangs around makes the diff??? Who he hangs around?? Well eminem shuld b sayin n*gga n*gga n*gga all day cuz look at his rap crew. Every album he has and has been on has the word n*gga somewhere on it. Over 1000 bars from his albums and how many times has he said n*gga? 0.
 4 years ago '13        #86
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Drake is black

Not an old white women

4 years ago '05        #87
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 lo life dun said:
ur very arrogant and ignorant. i never thought anyone on bx would reach that level.
lmao and youve been here since '05? ignorance is harbored and encouraged here.
 4 years ago '04        #88
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,663 | Props total: 6786 6786
 ezduzit said:
so let me get this straight... the word ****** originated from white people long ago.. they used it against blacks to their faces and still use it to this day... but ur trying to say that the solution for white people never using this word again is all of a sudden if black people stop using it??? so its OUR fault the word is still be sing said by bigoted white people?? that argument is such a bullsh*t cop out its not even funny man. fu*king ridiculous
The point is either be okay with anyone calling you n*gga (-er or not), or to not say the word at all if you don't want to be called it by anyone. One race doesn't own or deserve the right to say a word any more than another.

With that being said, the issue here isn't the fact she used the n-word at all, but the media continues to make that the issue. If she had said black or African American in the same context, her comments would be just as offensive.

A transcript of the deposition describes an instance when Jackson witnessed Deen’s racial views. Jackson was placed in charge of food and serving arrangements for Bubba Hiers’ wedding in February 2007, and asked Deen what kind of wedding reception it would be. “I want a true southern plantation-style wedding,” Deen replied.

Jackson subsequently asked Deen what type of uniforms she preferred the servers to wear.

Well what I would really like is a bunch of little n—–s to wear long-sleeve white shirts, black shorts and black bow ties, you know in the Shirley Temple days, they used to tap dance around.” Paula Deen laughed and said “Now that would be a true southern wedding, wouldn’t it? But we can’t do that because the media would be on me about that.”
Paula's reponse to those claims...

Deen responded to Jackson’s allegations.

“I remember telling them about a restaurant that my husband and I had recently visited. And I’m wanting to think it was in Tennessee or North Carolina or somewhere, and it was so impressive. The whole entire wait staff was middle-aged black men, and they had on beautiful white jackets with a black bow tie. I mean, it was really impressive. And I remember saying I would love to have servers like that, I said, but I would be afraid somebody would misinterpret.”

“That restaurant represented a certain era in America,” Deen said. The servers in that era “were slaves,” she conceded. “But I did not mean anything derogatory by saying that I loved their look.” She denied having used the N-word to describe the restaurant’s wait-staff “because that’s not what these men were. They were professional black men doing a fabulous job.”
 4 years ago '12        #89
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5695 5695
 Ghetto_Guevara said:

[pic - click to view]

not @ lil aubrey da cornbawl

but @ you for even goin thru process of findin that pic to prove your dumb a.ss point

U must b the one that WANTS the truth to b hidden. Look at the trouble YOU went thru for that joker sh*t just to add to ur MADness. And how hard is it to go on google and put in "drakes dad"? U even callin drake a cornball shows what ur upset about. When u come, come wit facts. n*ggas cant handle the truth....never knew what that sayin meant at age 8. sh*t makes PERFECT sense.
 4 years ago '07        #90
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2454 2454
god damn oreilly never disappoints when it comes to being one of the biggest idiots ever
 4 years ago '12        #91
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,600 | Props total: 6814 6814
 Ghost Writer said:
He grew up with white, Jewish friends in Canada in a middle class home. Look at all those dudes he always has in his videos that are his day 1 boys. They're normal white Jewish kids. They aren't even hip hop influenced like Drake is. That alone shows where his heart really lies.

He only says n*gga cause he knows as someone with a black father he gets a pass. Not because he was aactually part of the culture that uses that language.
So his friend 40 who makes his beats wasn't influenced by hip hop ?

Drake is a fu*king 20 something year old dude .... everyone from his generation has some rap influence they were born in the late 80's, they grew up in Dre and NY raps heyday

06-27-2013, 07:54 PM         #92
starving 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh sh*t didn't know paula deen was half black... that dumb n*gga bi*ch needs to get her sh*t straight then, fu*k.

A transcript of the deposition describes an instance when Jackson witnessed Deen’s racial views. Jackson was placed in charge of food and serving arrangements for Bubba Hiers’ wedding in February 2007, and asked Deen what kind of wedding reception it would be. “I want a true southern plantation-style wedding,” Deen replied.

Jackson subsequently asked Deen what type of uniforms she preferred the servers to wear.

“Well what I would really like is a bunch of little n—–s to wear long-sleeve white shirts, black shorts and black bow ties, you know in the Shirley Temple days, they used to tap dance around.” Paula Deen laughed and said “Now that would be a true southern wedding, wouldn’t it? But we can’t do that because the media would be on me about that.”
Yo honestly Jay-z could say that sh*t and I'd still be like ...got damn wtf

Last edited by starving; 06-27-2013 at 08:18 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #93
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,923 | Props total: 3004 3004
Black people use a double standard too fu*kin much. And that's real talk
 4 years ago '10        #94
ktfo 
space
space
$13 | Props total: 0 0
drakes bi*chass is half white, prolly grew up in the whitest neighboorhood
 4 years ago '08        #95
durag27 
space
space
$603 | Props total: 226 226
Drake's a musician using the first amendment, Deen is a TV personality where reality is edited.
 4 years ago '05        #96
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,180 | Props total: 3091 3091
some dumb a.ss n*ggas in this thread...I can't believe this is even a discussion
 4 years ago '04        #97
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 By The Dock said:
I'm gonna drop my opinion. I never considered people with Black fathers Black, your mother is White, the woman who cooked your food (not soul food by the way) is White, if you didn't come from a Blaxk coochie you are not Black...to me.
 4 years ago '04        #98
Rileyboy03 
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 1 1
The bottom line is Paula Deen is Racist, no one likes that sh*t. White people have to know that they have to be closet racists, and keep that sh*t to their little convos at the bar in at their get togethers where all whites have their racist convos. Everyone is racist black people cant say cracker or pale face all crazy if they are a celebrity or whatever. She was wrong, unhealthy and doing negative sh*t all over. fu*k Her and Bill O'Riely hopefully their self hatred diverted on others will consume their souls
 4 years ago '11        #99
JGunnaWP 
space
space
$718 | Props total: 25 25
drakes a fu*k n*gga BUT....
this hoe better fall back with this bullsh*t..racist wh0ore

what the fu*k drakes lyrics got to do with her using it??
i dont give a fu*k what n*gga is saying n*gga..ill call a white person n*gga
let em say it back...

EDIT: ignant as fu*k ..but i give not one!!

Last edited by JGunnaWP; 06-28-2013 at 06:20 AM..
 4 years ago '13        #100
keefdagawd300 1 heat pts
space
space
$253 | Props total: 33 33
 skeetmcghee said:
Gangster rap made her do it.
what u did there
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy