Drake's Lyrics Called Out By The O'Reilly Factor In Wake Of The Paula Deen Controversy

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #61
zreckman 
space
space
space
$578 | Props total: 272 272
Any real True OG white person knows not to use the word.... period...... its always the clown wanna be "wigger" types that use it to think their cool.... thsoe are the same ones who then get clowned on get butthurt then change it from n*gga to n*gger.... but black people also gotta understand old white people use to say the word all day everyday so it doesnt seem as big a deal to them.... thats why the old heads are all quick to back her isntead of simply apologizing and keeping it movin
 4 years ago '04        #62
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
All those who dont like it eat a d!ck.
Lot of big mouths behind these keyboards.

That fat white bi*ch said nigg3r and meant it in a bad way
the rest of you c delores tucker c*ck gobblers can go hang yourselves like massa would want. bi*ch.
 4 years ago '12        #63
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 2421 2421
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
No I didn't say that, you need better reading comp skills. I'm saying if we as people stop saying the word, white, spanish, black, asian, etc then there wouldn't be that much of an issue. We hate white people saying it because of the history behind it but african americans go ahead and call each other that, thats ridiculous.

This isn't some goddamn term of endearment it's a word with a history of hate, what really is the problem with us as a collective unit stop saying it?
i know what you were sayin bro...i just think that argument is so weak. and such bullsh*t... like. alright. say black people all of a sudden stop using the word.. you really think white people are gonna stop using it when they are angry or bitter about some sh*t... the n word will really never stop being said. by either black or white ppl. so i hate when the argument has to get pushed back on blacks like were in control of it
 4 years ago '12        #64
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 2421 2421
white people created the monster by originating the word. cant be mad at black people for saying in a different meaning. edpecially when white people still use it as a derogatory term
 06-27-2013, 04:06 PM         #65
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this paula deen bi*ch is getting called out for being racist and she turns the blame on black people for using it and making her think they wouldn't be offended by it?
 4 years ago '05        #66
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
 Kyrietolakers said:
is this f*ggot fo real
Drake is a n*gga
once he got that black in him he a n*gga
the fu*k he tryna do?
Paula deen 100% caucassian
fu*k that fat bi*ch and anyone that loves her
maybe Paula got a little black in her too...she is a fat white lady from the south after all
 4 years ago '04        #67
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1776 1776
Another dumbass white man acting like they cant comprehend we use the word "n*gga" in an entirely different way than they use the word. "******." Cant wait till O'reily dies of some disease he deserved to catch.
 06-27-2013, 04:50 PM         #68
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
When did I say my family called each other n*ggas? I just said that they were saying the word n*gga when they were alive, and who exactly is this man that's training me to self hate myself? you're a fu*king idiot, I love myself and my culture, but dumbass n*ggas like you need to understand that the word n*gga has different meanings depending on how you say it.

Paula Deen may have said in a racist way, but even your dumbass should be able to comprehend the way that Drake says it.
I'm not a n*gga. You may be one, but I'm not. Stop forcing that name on me. Its like a slave master trying to convince me of what I'm not.
 06-27-2013, 04:52 PM         #69
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 triznathaniel said:
How are they being referred to by Gwyneth Paltrow? She was reciting words to a song they fu*king wrote... Jay don't complain about racism, Kanye does but he's an idiot if you ain't noticed

Race discussion on Boxden
n*ggas in special ed.
 06-27-2013, 04:53 PM         #70
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
He grew up with white, Jewish friends in Canada in a middle class home. Look at all those dudes he always has in his videos that are his day 1 boys. They're normal white Jewish kids. They aren't even hip hop influenced like Drake is. That alone shows where his heart really lies.

He only says n*gga cause he knows as someone with a black father he gets a pass. Not because he was aactually part of the culture that uses that language.
he can say n*gga cause hes black...so if a black guy grew up in the burbs and had all white friends, he cant say n*gga? naw thats lame his friends have nothing to do with it
 06-27-2013, 04:58 PM         #71
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is this relevant to the paul dean issue..lol my n*gga drake getting talked on fox news ahahhaha

fu*k paula deen racist a.ss tryna put the blame on young people not respecting each other...fu*k that fat a.ss racis bi*ch
 4 years ago '11        #72
LetMeBeGreat 57 heat pts57
space
space
space
$1,055 | Props total: 267 267

[video - click to view]

I'm half black don't even use the word, but they would've had a field day with this sh*t haha
 4 years ago '10        #73
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,895 | Props total: 21149 21149
 ezduzit said:
i know what you were sayin bro...i just think that argument is so weak. and such bullsh*t... like. alright. say black people all of a sudden stop using the word.. you really think white people are gonna stop using it when they are angry or bitter about some sh*t... the n word will really never stop being said. by either black or white ppl. so i hate when the argument has to get pushed back on blacks like were in control of it
Why do you keep focusing on the white aspect and not as a universal aspect? You hear what I'm saying but you're not listening.

It's bigger than black people & white people. You know how many different races say that word and are given passes because we were on the same slave boat or because they ain't white so them using the word isn't as a big deal?

Do I believe white people will ever stop saying? No, but my parents and grandparents didn't think we'd have a black president or we as black people would progress to have a MLK who stood for equality among races.

The reason why it goes back to black people is because we have to power to choose not to say it with all the history behind the word yet we continue saying it. If some white folks want to be ignorant and say it then that's on them but us saying it is no better.
 4 years ago '12        #74
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 10139 10139
 Ghost Writer said:
He grew up with white, Jewish friends in Canada in a middle class home. Look at all those dudes he always has in his videos that are his day 1 boys. They're normal white Jewish kids. They aren't even hip hop influenced like Drake is. That alone shows where his heart really lies.

He only says n*gga cause he knows as someone with a black father he gets a pass. Not because he was aactually part of the culture that uses that language.
if you're half black, middle class from canada, and have white friends u cant say n*gga. first off how the fuk do u know if his friends were influenced by hip hop and if anything i would think being around a drake would make them influenced by hip hop.

also drake spent summers with his dad in memphis and im pretty sure there were black ppl around him.
 4 years ago '13        #75
kniv3smillions 140 heat pts140
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 2775 2775
White people!!!
 4 years ago '07        #76
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1118 1118
 Kyrietolakers said:
is this f*ggot fo real
Drake is a n*gga
once he got that black in him he a n*gga
the fu*k he tryna do?
Paula deen 100% caucassian
fu*k that fat bi*ch and anyone that loves her
Drake just started saying n*gga like 5 or 6 years ago chill out
 06-27-2013, 05:19 PM         #77
ProScribbles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marty mcfliz said:
So are they saying Paula Deen got influenced to do all that. Off a drake song
 06-27-2013, 05:22 PM         #78
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Drake just started saying n*gga like 5 or 6 years ago chill out

there is nothing that can make a black man saying n*gga not okay.
 06-27-2013, 05:24 PM         #79
ProScribbles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can someone give me props already! Puuuweeeeeseeee!
 4 years ago '12        #80
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5617 5617
 dlettern said:
Ha! Your family calls themselves that because that is what they probably are. However, how am I an Uncle Tom for not wanting to be referred to as a n*gga. That's not what I am. You're an Uncle Tom for letting the man train you to self hate. Dummy.....Ignorance is accepting ignorance and rationalizing it with the actions of other ignorant people. I aint from the South so i can't relate to that sort of slave mentality
the irony in this post

JeeQ said:

[pic - click to view]

There's still people out there who don't know Drake is black?
I thought that was some old dude holding blue ivy

Last edited by Stillhyphy; 06-27-2013 at 06:00 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy