Drake's Lyrics Called Out By The O'Reilly Factor In Wake Of The Paula Deen Controversy

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #41
tez94 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 487 487
I don't care that much for drake, but I am tired of white people trying to sh*t on rappers all the time.
 4 years ago '05        #42
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
fu*k Paula Deen and Laura Ingram
 4 years ago '04        #43
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 1443 1443
 Ghost Writer said:
Drake is Jewish white boy at heart and black people stay giving him a pass. Y'all have no standards.

Eminem probably is 1/64th black but if he dropped the n word y'all would go cry to your mothers.
he did tho
 4 years ago '12        #44
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 2419 2419
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Based on what Paula said basically it's a issue of us as african americans calling each other that while getting mad at white people for saying it.

Just don't say the word period, black, white or spanish
so let me get this straight... the word ****** originated from white people long ago.. they used it against blacks to their faces and still use it to this day... but ur trying to say that the solution for white people never using this word again is all of a sudden if black people stop using it??? so its OUR fault the word is still be sing said by bigoted white people?? that argument is such a bullsh*t cop out its not even funny man. fu*king ridiculous
 06-27-2013, 02:02 PM         #45
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Drake is Whitey's most succesfull hip-hop / sociological experiment.

Whitey basically proved that he can sell ANYTHING he wants to sell. Whitey took a cornball wheelchair jewish fickle limp wristed buffoon and turned him into one of the most marketable rappers in post-Eminem era.

Whitey got the POWER.

Y'all stay losin.
Y'all? You're in a Hip Hop orientated site, dummy.
 06-27-2013, 02:06 PM         #46
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Damn you're an idiot, so now it's this generations fault that the word n*gga is still being used in regular black culture?, my grandmothers said n*gga, my great grandfather said n*gga, and i'm pretty sure thier parents were saying it too, your Uncle Tom a.ss is embarrasing yourself with the amount of ignorance coming from your keyboards.
Ha! Your family calls themselves that because that is what they probably are. However, how am I an Uncle Tom for not wanting to be referred to as a n*gga. That's not what I am. You're an Uncle Tom for letting the man train you to self hate. Dummy.....Ignorance is accepting ignorance and rationalizing it with the actions of other ignorant people. I aint from the South so i can't relate to that sort of slave mentality
 06-27-2013, 02:15 PM         #47
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Racist white people stay taking losses.
 4 years ago '11        #48
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
Drakes dad kinda look like Cheech
 4 years ago '13        #49
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38326 38326
Paula Dean saying the n word is wrong, but Gwenth Paltrow saying it is ok....

Never understood how gayz and kanygay are happy to be referred to as '******s' by Jew Hollywood actress, but then scream out racism
 06-27-2013, 02:22 PM         #50
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:

Never understood how gayz and kanygah are happy to be referred to as '******s' by Jew Hollywood actress, but then scream out racism
Word.....
 4 years ago '09        #51
Vos 2 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
 HipHopFactz said:

Never understood how gayz and kanygay are happy to be referred to as '******s' by Jew Hollywood actress, but then scream out racism
Gay-Z and Kangay? Are you 12 years old? Like seriously, if you're going to troll, at least put in SOME effort. You're not remotely funny, or witty, or the least bit entertaining.
 06-27-2013, 02:35 PM         #52
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Missing the whole point.
What point? That you're trying to discredit his connection to the culture and community while being an outsider yourself? That you're too damn stupid to comprehend context, and most importantly genetics, when it comes to Drake and eminem? What exactly is your point, dummy?
 4 years ago '13        #53
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38326 38326
Being Iranian myself, I've seen Iranians reffering to each other as sand n's, which is highly embarrassing. You can't take back a derogatory racist slur, it will always be a slurr no matter how much you coat it with precieved coolness. I'd like to hear rappers write songs without mentioning it every 4 secs, the word in itself has taken a life of it's own, drake makes me cringe when he says it especially because of the environment he grew up in, white folk don't go around calling each other crackas and trailer trash in a positive way.

What's wrong with the word brother or sister?
 06-27-2013, 02:37 PM         #54
Kylluminati 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Account001 said:
Only reason white people wanna say n*gga is cause they aint suppose to. I aint saying make it ok for white people to say n*gga, im say white people need to get a fu*king life and stop trying to steal/do everything.
Tryhard wanna-be-in-the-loop a.sses. Paul Mooney said it best...
 06-27-2013, 02:53 PM         #55
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These cac's are waiting for their "n-word" pass
 4 years ago '10        #56
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20700 20700
 ezduzit said:
so let me get this straight... the word ****** originated from white people long ago.. they used it against blacks to their faces and still use it to this day... but ur trying to say that the solution for white people never using this word again is all of a sudden if black people stop using it??? so its OUR fault the word is still be sing said by bigoted white people?? that argument is such a bullsh*t cop out its not even funny man. fu*king ridiculous
No I didn't say that, you need better reading comp skills. I'm saying if we as people stop saying the word, white, spanish, black, asian, etc then there wouldn't be that much of an issue. We hate white people saying it because of the history behind it but african americans go ahead and call each other that, thats ridiculous.

This isn't some goddamn term of endearment it's a word with a history of hate, what really is the problem with us as a collective unit stop saying it?
 4 years ago '13        #57
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 Ghost Writer said:
Drake is Jewish white boy at heart and black people stay giving him a pass. Y'all have no standards.

Eminem probably is 1/64th black but if he dropped the n word y'all would go cry to your mothers.
Eminem has already said the n word and everyone got over it.

And he said it in a derogatory way to put down black women, and he got a pass because hes eminem and all his little helpers are colored so he can be racist.

Eminem was LEGIT being racist when he said the n word, ppl aren't just going to get over him being racist. I mean at the end of the day em apologized and most ppl got over it, but dont say "black ppl cried" like we really give a damn about eminem.

Drake is actually black, it dont matter whats in your heart. You can be the most uppity black person in the world but you still black.

Last edited by Lucky Lucas; 06-27-2013 at 03:13 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #58
elawhor 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
wtf does drake sayin nicca have to do with Paula Dean droppin N- bombs. Yall notice everytime when some white celeb gets exposed for regularly sayin nicca they bring up hip hop. All these media types and f*&$ery talking heads do is try to deflect from the person doing wrong. They did the same with Dog the Bounty Hunter and Imus, bring up hip hop using the word. Why do white folk wanna say the word soooo bad?!

Its simple... you can't say it regardless if we say it. You had your unbridled joy with word for the 250+ years. Its over, deal with it.
 4 years ago '08        #59
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
 HipHopFactz said:

How are they being referred to by Gwyneth Paltrow? She was reciting words to a song they fu*king wrote... Jay don't complain about racism, Kanye does but he's an idiot if you ain't noticed

Race discussion on Boxden
 4 years ago '04        #60
xiahadix 
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 775 775
I'm not black nor am i white, i use the word n.i.g.g.a with my boys (some of them black) as a term of endearment...what paula deen said wasnt that and it was pure racism. You can tell when someone is using the word to be racist or not.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy