Oct 19 - Model Natasha Prince accused Magician David Blaine of rape
120 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
194 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #61
Dray 1160 heat pts1160
space
space
$58,385 | Props total: 22394 22394
 BackBlock_OG said:
If that's the case, why is the DA still asking witnesses to come forward? How come they didn't announce they had a witness during the arraignment? Why would they leave that out?
This trial is gonna take a very long time. They might have his people snitching but having 3-4 witnesses is better then 1 snitch in his camp (who could of been threatened with 25-life=snitching to save time can always go wrong in a trial)

The more evidence that comes is better for the prosecutors
 06-26-2013, 02:47 PM         #62
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You wanna free a murderer
Innocent until proven guilty you ol' Perry Mason a.ss n*gga.

Besides, I'm not ruling ANYONE out.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #63
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,512 | Props total: 1033 1033
 Dray said:

[pic - click to view]

bi*ch look like Shane Mosley
 4 years ago '04        #64
BackBlock_OG 33 heat pts33
space
space
$6,955 | Props total: 1044 1044
 Dray said:
They have his gum @ the scene (DNA is gonna be tested apparently)
They have him buying the gum @ the store (along with cigarettes etc)
They have camera footage of him driving to the location/back
They have all the text messages speaking on it
They have his people snitching (details only someone who witnessed would know about)

But they can't find the gun (which is the most important part usually) but the evidence is still all on the prosecutors side.
The DA didn't say anything about a witness that saw him do it. Hernandez is the only one being charged. Therefore if one of his homies come forth and testifies that he was at the crime scene and subsequently pleads the 5th to his involvement. Aaron can walk.
 06-26-2013, 02:52 PM         #65
vikkiii532 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pbballin said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #66
space
space
 Dray said:
This trial is gonna take a very long time. They might have his people snitching but having 3-4 witnesses is better then 1 snitch in his camp (who could of been threatened with 25-life=snitching to save time can always go wrong in a trial)

The more evidence that comes is better for the prosecutors
Yeah but as a prosecutor, you want your case to be as strong as possible when you go b4 the judge, especially with murder. A snitch and a witness is the same thing. The snitch is snitching that he witnessed the murder. And trust me, if they had that, they definitely would have said that. That's not something you leave out at an arraignment.
 4 years ago '11        #67
Dray 1160 heat pts1160
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
The DA didn't say anything about a witness that saw him do it. Hernandez is the only one being charged. Therefore if one of his homies come forth and testifies that he was at the crime scene and subsequently pleads the 5th to his involvement. Aaron can walk.
The D.A described everything to the Judge about the murder.

I can't go word 4 word because you should watch the court video for that but he literally described how it happened...and crucial details of how the victim was reacting to everything.

He literally got shot and was still alive on the ground (moving his arms up trying to stop it) and then got shot again.

Hernandez planned a murder and had a motive for it (even though it was over nothing he planned this) with text messages and multiple conversations to the ppl with him.

You can't beat murder's when you plan it like this idiot did...he fu*king brought gum to the scene aswell (I though all criminal's know that leaves DNA )
 4 years ago '11        #68
Dray 1160 heat pts1160
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
Yeah but as a prosecutor, you want your case to be as strong as possible when you go b4 the judge, especially with murder. A snitch and a witness is the same thing. The snitch is snitching that he witnessed the murder. And trust me, if they had that, they definitely would have said that. That's not something you leave out at an arraignment.
You do know they have to PROTECT WITNESSES RIGHT? & can't just pull out all the tricks in the first court proceedings

The judge said no bail without hesitation because he knew they have him
 4 years ago '05        #69
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,604 | Props total: 1655 1655
damn....

No bail?

serious sh*t.
 4 years ago '04        #70
justinjones 306 heat pts306
space
space
$49,166 | Props total: 5867 5867
 Dray said:
You do know they have to PROTECT WITNESSES RIGHT? & can't just pull out all the tricks in the first court proceedings

somebody said they didn't expect them to say that much just to get him no bail
 4 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 Dray said:
The D.A described everything to the Judge about the murder.

I can't go word 4 word because you should watch the court video for that but he literally described how it happened...and crucial details of how the victim was reacting to everything.

He literally got shot and was still alive on the ground (moving his arms up trying to stop it) and then got shot again.

Hernandez planned a murder and had a motive for it (even though it was over nothing he planned this) with text messages and multiple conversations to the ppl with him.

You can't beat murder's when you plan it like this idiot did...he fu*king brought gum to the scene aswell (I though all criminal's know that leaves DNA )
I watched. The D.A. said what the CSI told him, NOT a witness. The fact that he planned it doesn't mean sh*t b/c he's not being charged with conspiracy, he's being charged with 1st degree murder. All I'm saying is w/o the murder weapon or someone actually witnessing and testifying that he did it, it leaves open the possibility of someone coming forth and pleading the 5th for their involvement. Which would give Aaron the reasonable doubt he needs to walk.
 4 years ago '04        #72
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,213 | Props total: 2598 2598
Anyone know why he did it? murder is some crazy sh*t, you gotta be some kind of person to do it, heat of the moment or not...
 4 years ago '05        #73
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,604 | Props total: 1655 1655
 pbballin said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #74
Dray 1160 heat pts1160
space
space
 Russ369 said:
Anyone know why he did it? murder is some crazy sh*t, you gotta be some kind of person to do it, heat of the moment or not...
He shot someone before and got away with it.

Sometimes you gotta understand k!lling is in the blood of some people..

Success & 40 million could not make him happy
 4 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 Dray said:

They don't have to disclose the ID of the witness at arraignment, so by announcing that they have a witness, they're not violating any witness rights. Also as a prosecutor, you DO want to pull out all your tricks b/c you want to sway the public and potential jurors as much as possible. As well as the judge. It worked out for them by not getting bail, but don't take that as a sign that they have enough evidence for a murder conviction.
 4 years ago '11        #76
PotheadFocker 167 heat pts167
space
space
$32,977 | Props total: 7450 7450
There should be a hearing soon where they have to present their entire case against him, the one where if a judge deems there is enough evidence they proceed to district court can't remember what that one is called atm
 4 years ago '11        #77
Dray 1160 heat pts1160
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
They don't have to disclose the ID of the witness at arraignment.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #78
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
There should be a hearing soon where they have to present their entire case against him, the one where if a judge deems there is enough evidence they proceed to district court can't remember what that one is called atm
Grand jury proceeding
 4 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 Dray said:

[pic - click to view]

You're missing my point. I'm saying, by announcing they have a witness, they're not violating witness rights b/c they're not ID'ing him. If they have it, they're gonna tell you. That's not something you leave out.
 4 years ago '11        #80
MoneyChasnMason 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,912 | Props total: 41 41
DA's words:

"Texts going back and forth from Hernandez to his friends to "get your a.sses up here". Hernandez says in the house that "he can't trust anyone anymore" shortly before they leave. Left the house, bought stuff at a gas station, arrived at Lloyd's home. Lloyd got in the car, proceeded down Fayston St(caught on video), tracks the car through the city of Boston, got on 95, went back to North Attleboro. Hernandez is upset with Lloyd after the previous night at the club, can't trust him, is mad at what Lloyd is telling people, Lloyd sends text to his mom and sister saying did you see who i am with after 3:22, sends another text to his mom saying Just so you know who I am with NFL, 3:22 am they go by Seekonk Supply, they go by Metal working near his home but they go a different way behind the industrial buildings. Car is down there at 3:23 AM. Between 3:23 and 3:27 AM people working in buildings hear gun shots approx. 5. 3:28 N Attleboro Electric Department picks up video of him. Distance of home to homicide site is 2 minutes. 5 shell casings recovered from scene. Rigor mortis and position of body found is consistent with this timeframe and nature of where the crime was committed. Dug under his body and found that he had been shot when he was down on the ground after initial gunshots. 45 caliber weapon casings found and matched to the gun. At 3:27 AM when Hernandez left, the direction he traveled was consistent to the direction he need to go in order to go home. Surveillance shows him and 2 a.ssociates leaving the vehicle upon arrival to home. Hernandez seen carrying the gun and goes to walk through home with it. All go down to basement and they shut off the surveillance. 5:30 pm they go to the car rental to return car and there is damage to car but was not damage earlier in the night. Denies all knowledge of damage. Trade in rental for Chrysler 300 and go home. 2 guys with him leave in that car. Found shell casing under the drivers seat and gum he offered rental attendant. They call cleaners over to clean house and car. Police seized dumpster where everything was thrown out and found a shell casing. Evidence shows Lloyd was k!lled right as he left the car. Tire marks match Nissan Altima Hernandez rented. His friends tried to get rid of the gun under a car."

Its a wrap for the man
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Bankroll Fresh Killer Says He Misses Him
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
After you die, your brain knows you’re dead, terrifying study reveals
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Reporter that outed Cam, back reporting. Players visibly uncomfortable wi..
128 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Metro Boomin Warns Producers: Don't Let Atlantic Records Steal Your Soul
96 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside **Warning! Do Not Travel to the following cities during these weekend..
112 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Azealia Banks Says She Hopes RZA ‘Drops Dead’
41 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Workout Your Body Type - Ectomorph, Mesomorph or Endomorph?
25 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Days In Houston (Tsu)
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy