Aaron Hernandez OFFICIALLY charged with MURDER. Pleads not Guilty

most viewed right now
Video inside Footage of Migos & Sean Kingston right before Fight.. BIG SOULJA RESPON..
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos jumped sean kingston
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Tmz confirms shot fired and Sean Kingston Getting head kicked in!
15 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Future Answers If He Is Dropping Another Album On Friday Because Of Roc..
98 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #61
justinjones 299 heat pts299
space
space
$47,898 | Props total: 3022 3022
whatever happens his career is done. even if he got off everything its done. whatever money he got he better not blow it all.
 4 years ago '11        #62
Dray 1109 heat pts1109
space
space
$56,274 | Props total: 16253 16253
 BackBlock_OG said:
If that's the case, why is the DA still asking witnesses to come forward? How come they didn't announce they had a witness during the arraignment? Why would they leave that out?
This trial is gonna take a very long time. They might have his people snitching but having 3-4 witnesses is better then 1 snitch in his camp (who could of been threatened with 25-life=snitching to save time can always go wrong in a trial)

The more evidence that comes is better for the prosecutors
 06-26-2013, 03:47 PM         #63
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You wanna free a murderer
Innocent until proven guilty you ol' Perry Mason a.ss n*gga.

Besides, I'm not ruling ANYONE out.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #64
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,256 | Props total: 388 388
 Dray said:

[pic - click to view]

bi*ch look like Shane Mosley
 4 years ago '04        #65
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 570 570
 Dray said:
They have his gum @ the scene (DNA is gonna be tested apparently)
They have him buying the gum @ the store (along with cigarettes etc)
They have camera footage of him driving to the location/back
They have all the text messages speaking on it
They have his people snitching (details only someone who witnessed would know about)

But they can't find the gun (which is the most important part usually) but the evidence is still all on the prosecutors side.
The DA didn't say anything about a witness that saw him do it. Hernandez is the only one being charged. Therefore if one of his homies come forth and testifies that he was at the crime scene and subsequently pleads the 5th to his involvement. Aaron can walk.
 06-26-2013, 03:52 PM         #66
vikkiii532 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pbballin said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 Dray said:
This trial is gonna take a very long time. They might have his people snitching but having 3-4 witnesses is better then 1 snitch in his camp (who could of been threatened with 25-life=snitching to save time can always go wrong in a trial)

The more evidence that comes is better for the prosecutors
Yeah but as a prosecutor, you want your case to be as strong as possible when you go b4 the judge, especially with murder. A snitch and a witness is the same thing. The snitch is snitching that he witnessed the murder. And trust me, if they had that, they definitely would have said that. That's not something you leave out at an arraignment.
 4 years ago '11        #68
Dray 1109 heat pts1109
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
The DA didn't say anything about a witness that saw him do it. Hernandez is the only one being charged. Therefore if one of his homies come forth and testifies that he was at the crime scene and subsequently pleads the 5th to his involvement. Aaron can walk.
The D.A described everything to the Judge about the murder.

I can't go word 4 word because you should watch the court video for that but he literally described how it happened...and crucial details of how the victim was reacting to everything.

He literally got shot and was still alive on the ground (moving his arms up trying to stop it) and then got shot again.

Hernandez planned a murder and had a motive for it (even though it was over nothing he planned this) with text messages and multiple conversations to the ppl with him.

You can't beat murder's when you plan it like this idiot did...he fu*king brought gum to the scene aswell (I though all criminal's know that leaves DNA )
 4 years ago '11        #69
Dray 1109 heat pts1109
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
Yeah but as a prosecutor, you want your case to be as strong as possible when you go b4 the judge, especially with murder. A snitch and a witness is the same thing. The snitch is snitching that he witnessed the murder. And trust me, if they had that, they definitely would have said that. That's not something you leave out at an arraignment.
You do know they have to PROTECT WITNESSES RIGHT? & can't just pull out all the tricks in the first court proceedings

The judge said no bail without hesitation because he knew they have him
 4 years ago '05        #70
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,007 | Props total: 789 789
damn....

No bail?

serious sh*t.
 4 years ago '04        #71
justinjones 299 heat pts299
space
space
$47,898 | Props total: 3022 3022
 Dray said:
You do know they have to PROTECT WITNESSES RIGHT? & can't just pull out all the tricks in the first court proceedings

somebody said they didn't expect them to say that much just to get him no bail
 4 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 Dray said:
The D.A described everything to the Judge about the murder.

I can't go word 4 word because you should watch the court video for that but he literally described how it happened...and crucial details of how the victim was reacting to everything.

He literally got shot and was still alive on the ground (moving his arms up trying to stop it) and then got shot again.

Hernandez planned a murder and had a motive for it (even though it was over nothing he planned this) with text messages and multiple conversations to the ppl with him.

You can't beat murder's when you plan it like this idiot did...he fu*king brought gum to the scene aswell (I though all criminal's know that leaves DNA )
I watched. The D.A. said what the CSI told him, NOT a witness. The fact that he planned it doesn't mean sh*t b/c he's not being charged with conspiracy, he's being charged with 1st degree murder. All I'm saying is w/o the murder weapon or someone actually witnessing and testifying that he did it, it leaves open the possibility of someone coming forth and pleading the 5th for their involvement. Which would give Aaron the reasonable doubt he needs to walk.
 4 years ago '04        #73
#RAPTORSWON 224 heat pts224
space
space
space
$21,599 | Props total: 1697 1697
Anyone know why he did it? murder is some crazy sh*t, you gotta be some kind of person to do it, heat of the moment or not...
 4 years ago '05        #74
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,007 | Props total: 789 789
 pbballin said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #75
Dray 1109 heat pts1109
space
space
 Russ369 said:
Anyone know why he did it? murder is some crazy sh*t, you gotta be some kind of person to do it, heat of the moment or not...
He shot someone before and got away with it.

Sometimes you gotta understand k!lling is in the blood of some people..

Success & 40 million could not make him happy
 4 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 Dray said:

They don't have to disclose the ID of the witness at arraignment, so by announcing that they have a witness, they're not violating any witness rights. Also as a prosecutor, you DO want to pull out all your tricks b/c you want to sway the public and potential jurors as much as possible. As well as the judge. It worked out for them by not getting bail, but don't take that as a sign that they have enough evidence for a murder conviction.
 4 years ago '11        #77
PotheadFocker 165 heat pts165
space
space
$31,349 | Props total: 3466 3466
There should be a hearing soon where they have to present their entire case against him, the one where if a judge deems there is enough evidence they proceed to district court can't remember what that one is called atm
 4 years ago '11        #78
Dray 1109 heat pts1109
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
They don't have to disclose the ID of the witness at arraignment.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
There should be a hearing soon where they have to present their entire case against him, the one where if a judge deems there is enough evidence they proceed to district court can't remember what that one is called atm
Grand jury proceeding
 4 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 Dray said:

[pic - click to view]

You're missing my point. I'm saying, by announcing they have a witness, they're not violating witness rights b/c they're not ID'ing him. If they have it, they're gonna tell you. That's not something you leave out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Simone Biles out here needing a kiss between her thighs (♥)
132 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stranded Bae: Thot Gets Curved At Airport & Replaced After Valentine's..
228 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 10 Everyday Things You've Been Doing Wrong
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This 😍😘... definitely GF material... 1570 followers.. ..
54 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Full Marvel Phase 3 Sneak Peek (Epic!)
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I keep dat white girl...dat amber fields
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Supreme MetroCards Cause Mayhem on New York Subway
84 comments
22 hours ago