Aaron Hernandez OFFICIALLY charged with MURDER. Pleads not Guilty

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #301
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Found separate ammo and weapons...

So what's the jail time for this 25 to Life? No chance for parole?
 4 years ago '11        #302
MoneyChasnMason 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,913 | Props total: 41 41
 kysean said:
the judge just basically said the n*ggas toast. wow
Yup, thats exactly what she was saying. He might as well tell his girl to sell the house and sign over everything to her so his baby will be straight. Sad story
 06-27-2013, 01:56 PM         #303
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Anyone know why he did it? murder is some crazy sh*t, you gotta be some kind of person to do it, heat of the moment or not...
Maybe cause he's a bi*ch?
The dude got feelings hurt over a bad look and shot at a next n*gga and is being sued.
He's being investigated for a shooting last year besides this one.
And now he's locked up awaiting trial for shooting his homeboy because homeboy talked to the "wrong" dude at a club they were at.

It's one thing to cap a dude over REAL sh*t but this Hernandez clown all types of paranoid and feminine - getting hurt cause somebody saying wsup to someone else. And by the look in his eyes at this second hearing, he's guilty. He didn't show no shock, no worry, no stress. All the more guilty looking. Innocent people don't behave that way.

With no heater on him, dude is just another weak a.ss individual scared to take an a.ss whopping. But prison should help him with his manners real quick.

And to the kids in here you don't need the weapon or a body to convict somebody. The D.A. got their snitches ready and waiting. People talkin bout "where's the proof?"

Last edited by playazinc; 06-27-2013 at 01:59 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #304
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Somebody definetly snitching on his a.ss
 06-27-2013, 02:04 PM         #305
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
The judge is a woman dumbass, she said his circumstances in this case are too much, too much leads him to being possibly involved and dangerous, most murder suspects have family or health issues, and his money allows him to be a flee suspect.

She denied any knowledge of the defense's citing of other cases, or their plea for sympathy due to his celebrity status, past convictions, and current family.

Stop relying on twitter
well i was listening to bits and pieces (the prosecutor) and i switched it back on right at the end and the woman sounded like a fu*kin dude

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #306
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5100 5100
damn boston taking fails left and right this guy, black hawks and sandy hookedddd.
 4 years ago '10        #307
Waffen SS 
space
space
space
$10 | Props total: 0 0
f*ck the Patriots! Reap what you sow Hernandez!
 4 years ago '11        #308
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
so who plays Hernandez n the lifetime movie thatssure to come out next year?
 4 years ago '10        #309
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
n*gga out here living a fu*king movie.......kill a n*gga cuz he talking to the opps........fu*k outta here. Then you document the entire fu*king event!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid fu*king niglet.
 4 years ago '07        #310
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,067 | Props total: 1840 1840
People chanting in no sent like he Michael Jackson

Last edited by Jeet Kune Do; 06-27-2013 at 02:37 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #311
heretic shae 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,613 | Props total: 7999 7999
DA don't have to pull all their cards out. Only enough so his denied bail.

They got snitches. Belee dat.
 4 years ago '05        #312
OD184 5 heat pts
space
space
$712 | Props total: 368 368
Man, I wish Law & Order Criminal Intent was still on so I could watch this episode. Too bad since SVU won't do it since no s3x crimes were involved.
 4 years ago '09        #313
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
from questioning, to not a suspect, to obstruction of justice, to murder 1 no bail

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #314
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
this isnt a bum either, this was a guy that was a premier player at his position. out there fu*king catching bodies...crazy
 4 years ago '13        #315
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
So it sounds like when hernandez said, "Can't trust anyone, anymore"

He basically meant that he thought Lloyd would talk about what happened the year before (the double murder) and he k!lled him to make sure he didn't talk?

Well that at least makes sense, thought he just did it to do it.

Hernandez was just closing the loose end

n*ggas get k!lled everyday for snitching b, free that homie hernandez i traded my 6th for his rights.
 4 years ago '12        #316
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,489 | Props total: 5961 5961
Out here straight thuggin'. Clearly ol' boy knew Hernandez was capable of murder to text what he did to his family member, so he had to of had knowledge of what went down in 2012. He knew the possibilities once Hernandez was upset with you.

Last edited by HeightsBound; 06-27-2013 at 04:16 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #317
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 Lucky Lucas said:
So it sounds like when hernandez said, "Can't trust anyone, anymore"

He basically meant that he thought Lloyd would talk about what happened the year before (the double murder) and he k!lled him to make sure he didn't talk?

Well that at least makes sense, thought he just did it to do it.

Hernandez was just closing the loose end

n*ggas get k!lled everyday for snitching b, free that homie hernandez i traded my 6th for his rights.
Nobody just catches a body to catch a body, at least not someone in this kid's position....
I'm just blown away at the Dictionary submissions in this thread, The misguided info delivered by idiots on this forum.... IE: damn boston taking fails left and right this guy, black hawks and sandy hookedddd.

And more importantly the sloppiness of an impatience, impulsive and obviously arrogant k!ller who had nothing but greatness ahead of him..... this isn't poor choice this is clearly someone who is mentally deficient. At what point and how on god's green earth do you weigh a murder and what you have going for you (hernandez) and decide to go with option #1
Even if you're going to go through with it why so sloppy? Only one obvious reason. Impulse/arrogance

fu*k this bum!
 4 years ago '13        #318
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 Universal~Mind said:
Nobody just catches a body to catch a body, at least not someone in this kid's position....
I'm just blown away at the Dictionary submissions in this thread, The misguided info delivered by idiots on this forum.... IE: damn boston taking fails left and right this guy, black hawks and sandy hookedddd.

And more importantly the sloppiness of an impatience, impulsive and obviously arrogant k!ller who had nothing but greatness ahead of him..... this isn't poor choice this is clearly someone who is mentally deficient. At what point and how on god's green earth do you weigh a murder and what you have going for you (hernandez) and decide to go with option #1
Even if you're going to go through with it why so sloppy? Only one obvious reason. Impulse/arrogance

fu*k this bum!
You aint heard esse? Goonandez been bout that gang bangin. The gang life aint choose him, he is the gang life

[pic - click to view]

he out here setting up hits and hitting all types of licks

aint been a murder in the boston area in the last 2 days, hernandez been in jail the last 2 days............
 4 years ago '05        #319
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 Lucky Lucas said:
You aint heard esse? Goonandez been bout that gang bangin. The gang life aint choose him, he is the gang life

[pic - click to view]

he out here setting up hits and hitting all types of licks

aint been a murder in the boston area in the last 2 days, hernandez been in jail the last 2 days............
I guess you're right, after all he is puerto rican.... n*gga left everything behind at the scene except the puerto rican flag hanging from his rental's rearview mirror....

n*gga thought he was Mr. Perfect and slapped the gum out his mouth after he fired off the last shot....

Like.... "This is how to perfectly get caught"
 4 years ago '12        #320
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,489 | Props total: 5961 5961
 Universal~Mind said:

fu*k this bum!
He did it because ol boy knew about 2012 and Hernandez thought he was going to snitch. He had to cancel him during the off season, because if he allowed the season to start no way would he have time to do it. The issue here is that the mastermind, money man and shooter can not be the same person. Why Hernandez didn't just pay one of his goons to do it I'll never know.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago