Aaron Hernandez OFFICIALLY charged with MURDER. Pleads not Guilty

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
211 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #261
reazon_opt 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 844 844
 Fras1788 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #262
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,677 | Props total: 1228 1228
stupidest murder ive ever seen, couldve given it some time and make sure there was no texts or bullsh*t. He picked dude up from his house Dumb a.ss n*gga deserves what he gets
 5 years ago '07        #263
JordanWest86 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 3723 3723
With the reports of him being involved in a double murder, this dude prolly thought he could get away with it again but this is sloppy man. This terrible but I had heard they never found a gun. That home surveillance gonna do him in tho, video evidence of him with the gun few minutes after that dude got shot
 5 years ago '04        #264
W24x55 61 heat pts61
space
space
$13,037 | Props total: 14900 14900

[pic - click to view]

The photo was taken approximately 6 years ago, when Aaron was 17-years-old ... and a senior at Bristol Central High.

Aaron was long-rumored to be a member of the gang ... and now, with this photo -- combined with the "blood" tattoo spotted on his hand during his arraignment -- the doubt has seemingly been erased.
 5 years ago '04        #265
W24x55 61 heat pts61
space
space
 kysean said:
i wana know some sh*t from more of his younger HS/college days

was he hustlin, etc?

i know several n*ggas made hundreds of thousands, close to millions just street hustlin..now that dont compare to aarons milli's but they still didnt get out the game. its just in some n*ggas lifestyle man..

the only way you get that heated over seein dude talk to some other n*ggas is if he playin the fence and aaron thought he set up em/got em..

but it seems like he knew when he was tellin em to "hurry up" the cams shoulda been cut off before he ever left etc and you never put in work like that with 1 n*gga..much less 2.

dirt always gotta be done solo man..RIP to both they lifes cuz aarons is done too
See the post above yours.
 5 years ago '07        #266
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$847 | Props total: 129 129
 kysean said:
i wana know some sh*t from more of his younger HS/college days

was he hustlin, etc?

i know several n*ggas made hundreds of thousands, close to millions just street hustlin..now that dont compare to aarons milli's but they still didnt get out the game. its just in some n*ggas lifestyle man..

the only way you get that heated over seein dude talk to some other n*ggas is if he playin the fence and aaron thought he set up em/got em..

but it seems like he knew when he was tellin em to "hurry up" the cams shoulda been cut off before he ever left etc and you never put in work like that with 1 n*gga..much less 2.

dirt always gotta be done solo man..RIP to both they lifes cuz aarons is done too
Most likely even if he was running around with some real dudes in high school, they probably didn't let him do dirt. He was playing AAU and Pop Warner since he was a kid, the dudes running the set would have seen him as an invest. They were probably trying to extort him.
 5 years ago '04        #267
W24x55 61 heat pts61
space
space
 kysean said:
wonder why dude sent the txt to his sister like that as well

must have known he probably fu*ked aaron over
Word.

I can't wait to hear the details.

Odin knew exactly what was going down. Probably thought he was just going to catch the beats tho, not get executed.
 5 years ago '10        #268
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 aclockworkred71 said:
Ladies and gentleman of this supposed jury......this is Chewbacca!!!

[pic - click to view]

Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now, think about that. That does not make sense!

... Look at me, I'm a lawyer defending a major NFL player, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense. None of this makes sense.

And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation... does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense.

If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

[pic - click to view]

Here, look at the monkey. Look at the silly monkey!

~ Michael K Fee getting Hernandez off.
 5 years ago '04        #269
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$15,048 | Props total: 5752 5752
 W24x55 said:
Word.

I can't wait to hear the details.

Odin knew exactly what was going down. Probably thought he was just going to catch the beats tho, not get executed.
Not sure why he would Even get in the car then if he thought something was gonna happen to him.... Doesn't really make sense
 5 years ago '04        #270
W24x55 61 heat pts61
space
space
 kysean said:
because if there actually was some dirt on him, denying to fu*k with hernandez would make him look guilty regardless..thats jus speculation obviously (that he did somethin)

but you right, it was too late if all ths sh*t is true..cause by the way the timeline appears, sh*t looks pre-meditated..
I originally thought this text was a brag to his sister on him hanging out with a celebrity, but now after seeing the "Hello?" and the "Just so you know" it seems like he knew that he was in some deep trouble. According to the timeline this was 2-3 mins before he was shot and k!lled.

I think he already knew he was in deep sh*t at that point and was just trying to leave a last-minute paper trail or something. I can't even imagine what must have been going on in his head in those 16-20 minutes after he sent out that initial text to his sis.
 5 years ago '11        #271
Broseph Stalin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$3,975 | Props total: 8556 8556
Odin knew about Hernandez involvement about the murders after Aaron crew was involved in that Cure nightclub f!ght last summer. Aaron probably thought he was gonna snitch or something after he seen Odin talking to some people. maybe cops? maybe the boys of the 2 dudes who got k!lled and maybe Aaron was about to be set up? Hernandez had to quiet Odin

n*gga couldn't watch a few episodes of CSI first?
 5 years ago '05        #272
MP 52 heat pts52
space
space
$26,176 | Props total: 9658 9658
dam they trying to tie him up to that double murder and that other dude who he shot in the face sh*t aint looking good for him
 5 years ago '10        #273
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 kysean said:
n*ggas outside his bail hearing with hernandez jerseys on
 5 years ago '05        #274
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 3137 3137
TMZ just posted this shows his connection to bristol street blood gang.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #275
MP 52 heat pts52
space
space
$26,176 | Props total: 9658 9658
im watching cnn right now it says Ex-NFL Star Bail Hearing in the right corner
 5 years ago '11        #276
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
He won the mackey award in 09? He def deserves bail in that case
 5 years ago '05        #277
ogballer32 431 heat pts431
space
space
$5,130 | Props total: 3493 3493
His bail hearing is going on right now

nbcnews.to/14xembu

basically aaron hernandez lawyer is saying he deserves bail because he's a good football player

Last edited by ogballer32; 06-27-2013 at 12:14 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #278
CosbySweater 302 heat pts302
space
space
$36,703 | Props total: 18431 18431
 HiRolliN said:
TMZ just posted this shows his connection to bristol street blood gang.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #279
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
 Broseph Stalin said:
Odin knew about Hernandez involvement about the murders after Aaron crew was involved in that Cure nightclub f!ght last summer. Aaron probably thought he was gonna snitch or something after he seen Odin talking to some people. maybe cops? maybe the boys of the 2 dudes who got k!lled and maybe Aaron was about to be set up? Hernandez had to quiet Odin

n*gga couldn't watch a few episodes of CSI first?
makes sense, that explains hernandez "you cant trust no one" comment. Either way dude was going to go down for murder, might as well try to shut him up, I see why he did.
 5 years ago '08        #280
AC_89 237 heat pts237
space
space
$42,732 | Props total: 19114 19114
Those pictures fu*ked him up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
105 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish