Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #241
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
 SmooveDude said:
Why don't these n*ggas ever involve butchers and take the bodies there then use a stolen car and take it to a chop shop
you think everyone that murders someone has a butcher that will get involved, or do you just believe that all butchers like to help cover up murders
 4 years ago '09        #242
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 87 87
 Brooklyn Lost said:
reported for racism
 Avitos Way said:
Reported for snitching
 4 years ago '07        #243
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,532 | Props total: 10871 10871
 kingstown04 said:
Reported for preposterous taunting
 4 years ago '06        #244
kast 
space
space
$880 | Props total: 328 328
 Lex Lossis said:
n*gga I swear I call this sh*t out ALL the time on news articles, reports, etc.

I still dont know how in 2013 n*ggas dont know the diff

muhfu*ka on ESPN was like "so how much jail time would he be facing"

jail....lmao.....jail.....

-edit- jesus what is the damn derrick rose dead smiley

Nobody cares about the difference tho. I bet You one of them n*ggas that respond to "is it raining out?" Wit "nah.....it's drizzling"
 4 years ago '10        #245
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Bea5T said:

[pic - click to view]

Hernandez clearly doesn't watch breaking bad
I thought of that yesterday
 4 years ago '10        #246
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 Ricky Retardo said:
did this n*gga think this was GTA?

like his wanted level was gonna disappear?
 4 years ago '07        #247
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,656 | Props total: 6067 6067
 Sincere730 said:

4 years ago '05        #248
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 MoneyChasnMason said:
DA's words:

"Texts going back and forth from Hernandez to his friends to "get your a.sses up here". Hernandez says in the house that "he can't trust anyone anymore" shortly before they leave. Left the house, bought stuff at a gas station, arrived at Lloyd's home. Lloyd got in the car, proceeded down Fayston St(caught on video), tracks the car through the city of Boston, got on 95, went back to North Attleboro. Hernandez is upset with Lloyd after the previous night at the club, can't trust him, is mad at what Lloyd is telling people, Lloyd sends text to his mom and sister saying did you see who i am with after 3:22, sends another text to his mom saying Just so you know who I am with NFL, 3:22 am they go by Seekonk Supply, they go by Metal working near his home but they go a different way behind the industrial buildings. Car is down there at 3:23 AM. Between 3:23 and 3:27 AM people working in buildings hear gun shots approx. 5. 3:28 N Attleboro Electric Department picks up video of him. Distance of home to homicide site is 2 minutes. 5 shell casings recovered from scene. Rigor mortis and position of body found is consistent with this timeframe and nature of where the crime was committed. Dug under his body and found that he had been shot when he was down on the ground after initial gunshots. 45 caliber weapon casings found and matched to the gun. At 3:27 AM when Hernandez left, the direction he traveled was consistent to the direction he need to go in order to go home. Surveillance shows him and 2 a.ssociates leaving the vehicle upon arrival to home. Hernandez seen carrying the gun and goes to walk through home with it. All go down to basement and they shut off the surveillance. 5:30 pm they go to the car rental to return car and there is damage to car but was not damage earlier in the night. Denies all knowledge of damage. Trade in rental for Chrysler 300 and go home. 2 guys with him leave in that car. Found shell casing under the drivers seat and gum he offered rental attendant. They call cleaners over to clean house and car. Police seized dumpster where everything was thrown out and found a shell casing. Evidence shows Lloyd was k!lled right as he left the car. Tire marks match Nissan Altima Hernandez rented. His friends tried to get rid of the gun under a car."

Its a wrap for the man

How stupid can u be?
 4 years ago '04        #249
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
this sh*t is like a law and order episode
 4 years ago '07        #250
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Such a piece of sh*t. fu*king moron. Had it all and he threw it all away just to act like a tough guy. fu*king pathetic. The worst part is that he was such a fun player to watch and now we will never see him play again. Its a fu*king shame. He should be fu*king embarassed. Such a piece of sh*t
 4 years ago '06        #251
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 445 445
 keithbm1111 said:
Such a piece of sh*t. fu*king moron. Had it all and he threw it all away just to act like a tough guy. fu*king pathetic. The worst part is that he was such a fun player to watch and now we will never see him play again. Its a fu*king shame. He should be fu*king embarassed. Such a piece of sh*t
im sure this fu*king low-life is far beyond embarrassed.
 4 years ago '04        #252
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Play4keepz32 said:
Thats why you only fu*k with white people niccas and hispanics quick to snitch no backbone mostly pus*y... Look at barry bonds dude from balco took the case how... Nicca's is ruthless so soft look at vick iverson they so weak because their boys domt take the bid and now hernandez if this happened to brady damn sure someone takes the bid for it

4 years ago '07        #253
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

Who wears oversized coogi in 2013

unless that was an old pic
Its old. He was still @ Florida when he took that pic.

On another note, damn citizens of Boston have been through A LOT this year and its only June.

Last edited by TH35; 06-27-2013 at 07:51 AM..
 06-27-2013, 07:53 AM         #254
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nuknuk42084 said:
you think everyone that murders someone has a butcher that will get involved, or do you just believe that all butchers like to help cover up murders
I think fpr the right amount of money and proper planning he coulda easily had one especially being a "star"
 06-27-2013, 08:02 AM         #255
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is buggin me out... he really bodied someone then just went home and to bed? damn thats cold
 4 years ago '07        #256
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Ricky Retardo said:
did this n*gga think this was GTA?

like his wanted level was gonna disappear?
 4 years ago '12        #257
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 5978 5978
When everything is set and done, I hope he does some kind of interview, or maybe people that were around him his last 8 or so days do interviews. Because I love hearing the thought process of dumbasses come to light, it's always mind blowing.
 4 years ago '07        #258
Jpimp150 2 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 80 80
I knew i would find all the info i was lookin for here on good ol BX. I honestly cant believe the stupidity of criminals in this day & age. This dude followed the clear cut "How to get caught in 10 Days" recipe for murder. Truly blows my mind.
 4 years ago '07        #259
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,532 | Props total: 10871 10871
It's Gona be insane when he has a 30 for 30
 4 years ago '07        #260
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6145 6145
This n*gga odin mustve found out hernandez sleeps with men or some sh*t. Why would he want to off this n*gga so bad?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago