Mar 1 - Nas about to break the "Piggy Bank"

most viewed right now
Well Damn looks like Meek & DreamChasers wont be coming out the west anytime s..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Philly TOP GOON Ar-AB takes shot @ MEEK while making SALUTE 2 GAME !
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
47 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #81
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 11 11
 mokeywuzlow said:
NAS DOUBLE CD SUCKED.......ALL DID IT fu*kIN SUCK.......wow......so on that note he has no chance his mind frame aint where it was when he made STILLmatic... to come up with some phat sh*t.....nas will come at him on a sorry a.ss church beat and say one thing out the whole song... 50 dont have to say anything else BANK$ could riun nas all by him self (with the help of a couple gun shots on a dj. WHOO KID)mixtape!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL HOLLA
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO LMAOOOOOOOOOO.................LOL

Go Rub That PH Lotion and Take two Shots to the Face U Sorry @ss Homo

U Know NOTHING Bout HipHop
 12 years ago '04        #82
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 0 0
 focused313 said:
that's automatically gonna happen. 50 doesn't have that type of skill, atleast I've never heard it. But honestly, I think a lot of people will say 50 won, because they won't understand what the fu*k Nas was talking about.
"Cause the n*gga wear a coofie, it don't mean that he bright
Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the bullsh*t that he
write
Is it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"?
Is it "Black Girl Lost" or shorty owe you for ice?"
 12 years ago '04        #83
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,210 | Props total: 151 151
 killadrag0n said:
hmmm will game be on that track 2?
^^^good question .......either way i hope they get at this n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #84
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 0 0
Lmfao@all the Game fans now, Game was more hated than 50 just 2-3 weeks ago on this board.
 03-03-2005, 08:03 AM         #85
jazzy_fizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 highstylin said:
so sick of 50 talkin sh*t someone need to cap his a.ss then ill be happy
I cosign, fu*k 50!
 12 years ago '04        #86
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,427 | Props total: 9 9
I used to be a HUGE 50 fan, until i really started to see the bi*ch in him. It was Nas that put him on first, and 50 was d!ckridin nas talkin bout he rep QB. Just like Jay Z said, "I'm about a dollar, what the fu*k is 50 cent" who the fu*k is 50 to Nas. And Lloyd Banks doesn't even exist to Nas. That sh*t was funny when Nas called them CB4 ganstas, cause they are. If the Game and Nas really do a track together, I think it will be hot!! I don't see Nas going at Em or Dre cause they got respect for each other and they both produced a track on It Was Written and God's Son. Nas does not need to waste his time with them, cause we all know what the outcome will be. If he does I hope he shuts 50 the fu*k up!!
 03-04-2005, 06:06 PM         #87
gangstagreasy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas is a little better but nas didnt have to say sumthin about 50 to start mess but 50 gotta big mouth and he likes to start sh*t.
 03-04-2005, 08:01 PM         #88
Plush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gangstagreasy said:
nas is a little better but nas didnt have to say sumthin about 50 to start mess but 50 gotta big mouth and he likes to start sh*t.

Nas is WAAAAAAAAAAAY better than 50...
50 is not built for an "ether" kind of diss...
Whoever thinks that 50 can compete with Nas started to listen to Rap 3 weeks ago...
 03-05-2005, 12:22 AM         #89
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mitemouse said:
^^^^Greatest opinion

Somebody please tell me what makes a rapper great?
Skill... both lyrical and flow...
 03-05-2005, 02:23 AM         #90
oK.Player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dumb_ass23 said:
Skill... both lyrical and flow...

hmm what you just said?.......... your name says it all

and someone said something about 50 being king....... mainstream wise he really is..... think about whats going on and what he has done..... no one has made this much buzz while at the same time being garbage ever..........

o yea and ummmmmm GO GET THAT new JEAN GRAE album

Last edited by oK.Player; 03-05-2005 at 02:26 AM..
 03-05-2005, 04:02 PM         #91
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mokeywuzlow said:
NAS DOUBLE CD SUCKED.......ALL DID IT fu*kIN SUCK.......wow......so on that note he has no chance his mind frame aint where it was when he made STILLmatic... to come up with some phat sh*t.....nas will come at him on a sorry a.ss church beat and say one thing out the whole song... 50 dont have to say anything else BANK$ could riun nas all by him self (with the help of a couple gun shots on a dj. WHOO KID)mixtape!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL HOLLA
U pretty stupid man Nas doesnt even need a dj NAs is the best rapper alive/ Theres always sum 1 dum in the thread 2 say something gay or stupid. Even though Banks sold more than him don't mean he aint better. Sales dont mean sh*t I mean look at Nelly he sold almost as much as 50 and he aint exactly on the top 25 rappers list either.
 12 years ago '04        #92
STAGE 
space
space
$450 | Props total: 6 6
 Shanon said:
The funny sh*t is... The same n*ggas that always come at Nas used to be on his d!ck so hard. Jay, 50, Bleek. These n*ggas were all fans. 50 used to be begging this n*gga to be a braveheart. See "the projects too hot'' nature, 50, nas. 50 says "nastradamus predicted 50's the future''. This dude used to be all up under the n*gga nas. For all yall young n*ggas that think lloyd banks could fu*k with Nas... Yall n*ggas equate sales with skills. sh*t hammer sold millions I don't hear n*ggas saying he was nice. Yall little n*ggas go buy the bible (illmatic), and see where mad rappers got there styles from.
^^^^REAL TALK
 03-05-2005, 06:26 PM         #93
CrackMp3z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I say, Nas should takes pac's words "50, Banks, G-unit" from loyal 2 the game and use that...fu*k "50, Banks, G-unit"...

Nas will rip 50 apart, i say New York 2 (Jada, Fat Joe, Nas, Shyne, Jay-Z, Ja, Lil Kim) fu*k put on ashanti or kelis on background lol...im all for it...

Last edited by CrackMp3z; 03-05-2005 at 06:27 PM..
 03-06-2005, 06:49 AM         #94
Fourno666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NaS will fu*king k!ll 50 lol
wtf is wrong with 50 getting at NaS while his verses aren't worth sh*t
should NaS even make this track??
50 ain't worth the master's lyrics , Jay Z was

Last edited by Fourno666; 03-06-2005 at 06:50 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #95
FR33YAY0 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 0 0
There's no way NAS is even coming close to what 50 will ever do. 50 would squash NAS and his CAREER like he did to Jefrey in 1 second. Nas... if you wanna eat.. dont respond.. take it like a bi*ch...
 03-06-2005, 05:09 PM         #96
HypoCriTz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most of y'all n*ggas in here are phony! A few month ago everyone was for 50 now all of a sudden when a few n*ggas feelings got hurt everyone got there panties in a bunch! First of all, Nas I respect him as a rapper and a true MC but everything he put out was garbage except for Illmatic and Stillmatic! I can't believe it took him 10 years to come up with music worth listening too after Illmatic. And the only reason why he responded to Jay-Z is because apparently his feelings were hurt about his baby's moms fu*king Jay! And everyone talking about albums sales, well guess what? Albums sales mean alot because if you ain't selling that means no one is listening! As far a jadakiss, he is only hot in NYC and NYC ONLY! And he said that 50 is only doing this for album sales BUT yet he is talking about his record selling and how STYLES is going to sale, so who is being the hypocrite now? Fat Joe, I never even considered him a rapper, he was only hot because of Pun! I am not siding with anyone but I am calling it how I see it! OHH and the person who said Ja beat 50 with a bat please, if you really get off on that then you got issues! Especially since it was a toy bat!
 12 years ago '05        #97
poker face 
space
space
space
$143 | Props total: 0 0
5o is gonna murder nas, fat hoe, shyne, jada, and who ever stands in the way. just because hes hot right now. and why is everybody surprised bout piggy bank 50 got blew up cause he was talking sh*t bout other people. nas was once great but fell off. and i think lloyd banks would fu*k nas up with 4 bars. it'll take 50 a whole song
 03-06-2005, 07:09 PM         #98
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Double Deuce said:
50 Started it Nas will end it

exactly
 03-07-2005, 11:37 AM         #99
eckoclimate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope nas gives it to 50..cuz it looks like 50 has let his head get just a lil to big for his own good. however Nas is still a hypocrite..dude spits alot of non-sense. Im more focused on that fat joe and jada beef..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
384 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
36 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
171 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
47 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
62 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy