Mar 1 - Nas about to break the "Piggy Bank"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Did this nigga meek just have the audacity to make a post about winning
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1939 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
232 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
Hystwise 
space
space
space
$916 | Props total: 0 0
 highstylin said:
so sick of 50 talkin sh*t someone need to cap his a.ss then ill be happy
Many Men, Many Many Many Many Men....lol

nah, but im with you on that(as fu*ked up as it sounds)

C/p
 03-01-2005, 10:37 PM         #62
frootylupes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NaS>50
 03-02-2005, 02:01 AM         #63
haravtar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas gonna k!ll 50
for sure
 03-02-2005, 06:32 AM         #64
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Hawk said:
Nas' Disciple sh*t all over Banks piece of garbage...are you fu*king kidding me?? get the fu*k outta here, Banks can't touch Nas. props to Young Buck so far, havent heard any news about him supporting 50 (yet).
Streets Disciple sh*tted all over Banks Buck and 50
 12 years ago '04        #65
Spunks3 
space
space
$257 | Props total: 0 0
jay-z and 50 vs nas and game????????? hmmmmmmmm that'd be fun
 03-02-2005, 07:05 AM         #66
Shredded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do not see how you G Unit Fans do not see it. Nas is a far better lyricist than 50. 50 is a nursery rhyme spitter. Jay was a great opponent for Nas but could not handle Nas's heat. 50 is exaclty what his name says...chump change.

50 Cent
R.I.P
1999 -2005
 12 years ago '04        #67
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
 Jamaro85 said:
Lmao...first...50 can't eat anyone up...he ain't nice dog...second, God's Son wasn't bad...just because it wasn't "crunk" and it doesn't rock in the car doesn't mean it's not good...open your ears up homie...
and thats word.....god son was a dope cd
 12 years ago '04        #68
Nza 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,200 | Props total: 5 5
Are you some toddler talking trash??? That album is poetry and has a lot of maturity in it!

mokeywuzlow said:
NAS DOUBLE CD SUCKED.......ALL DID IT fu*kIN SUCK.......wow......so on that note he has no chance his mind frame aint where it was when he made STILLmatic... to come up with some phat sh*t.....nas will come at him on a sorry a.ss church beat and say one thing out the whole song... 50 dont have to say anything else BANK$ could riun nas all by him self (with the help of a couple gun shots on a dj. WHOO KID)mixtape!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL HOLLA
 03-02-2005, 07:42 AM         #69
The Answer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mokeywuzlow said:
NAS DOUBLE CD SUCKED.......ALL DID IT fu*kIN SUCK.......wow......so on that note he has no chance his mind frame aint where it was when he made STILLmatic... to come up with some phat sh*t.....nas will come at him on a sorry a.ss church beat and say one thing out the whole song... 50 dont have to say anything else BANK$ could riun nas all by him self (with the help of a couple gun shots on a dj. WHOO KID)mixtape!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL HOLLA
I thought Nas new cd was alright, I think it's one of those cds that will have to grow on you.It's not a Stillmatic but it's not his worst album. I think Nas is trying to do some different sh*t yo, after awhile you get tired of rappin about the same sh*t yo. As far as 50, he's nice but he no fu*kin where close to Nas on some lyrical sh*t,fu*k Lloyd Banks is better than 50. 50 comes out creates a buzz in the industry for like the last 3 years and now everybody thinks this n*gga is the King. Nas been doin this sh*t for 10 plus. Lloyd on the other hand was suppose to blow the industry away with his debut album and the sh*t was weak a.ss hell.
 03-02-2005, 08:41 AM         #70
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Answer said:
I thought Nas new cd was alright, I think it's one of those cds that will have to grow on you.It's not a Stillmatic but it's not his worst album. I think Nas is trying to do some different sh*t yo, after awhile you get tired of rappin about the same sh*t yo. As far as 50, he's nice but he no fu*kin where close to Nas on some lyrical sh*t,fu*k Lloyd Banks is better than 50. 50 comes out creates a buzz in the industry for like the last 3 years and now everybody thinks this n*gga is the King. Nas been doin this sh*t for 10 plus. Lloyd on the other hand was suppose to blow the industry away with his debut album and the sh*t was weak a.ss hell.
Real Talk.....except for the part where he said 50's nice
 03-02-2005, 08:48 AM         #71
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could also see Game going over to Dip Set, Jim Jones is his "brother from another mother" n Dip Set dont even like G-Unit, especially what 50 said bout keepin Game off the Jim Jones album
 03-02-2005, 03:08 PM         #72
buhdarific 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
allright yall crack me up
50 cent is raw Nas is RAW and jada is raw

you think 50 cent is some dumb n*gga from the streets just starting beef cuz he's arrogant,
n*ggaz gettin shot 50 dropping game dissin joe nas and jada
i can promise some more sh*ts gonna pop off in the next couple weeks
.................................................. .................................................. ...............
this is a thought
(when eminem released the mmlp he caused all sorts of buzz with his retarted actions you think he didn't think about this when he was doing it in the rap game negitivity is the best publicity)
.................................................. .................................................. .............
as for people on nas' d!ck get of his sh*t and go eat a turd sandwich,
nas would eat 50 probally but have you listened to gatman and robbin
em says he will back 50 in any beef he is in no matter what so is em gonna dis 50
50 is gettin to big for his briches to fast
.................................................. .................................................. ...............
im just al little confused but do you relize fifity is doing some of the same things pac did
(not that 50 s anywhere near pac)
but pac would start beef just to do it same as 50 sh*t pac got mad ay dre cuz he didnt go to snoops trial and never forgave him for 50 droppin game is just stupid i mean come on cuz he aint backin you on some dumb sh*t
.................................................. .................................................. ...........
the funniest thing about all this is the fact that 50 dropped 1 or 2 lines about all these catz and people are like the need to snap back at 50,
make a whole verse cuz some1 spit two linez makes no sense kinda
.................................................. .................................................. ........
sh*t he dissed the whole industry on how to rob and no one siad sh*t now that hes commercial and people are buying his records he gonna catch sh*t lol
.................................................. .................................................. ..........
on til i collapse eminem said nas and jada where better than him now hes gonna dis them cuz 50 is what the fu*k
.................................................. .................................................. ...........
ill think of some more things to say later
 03-02-2005, 03:15 PM         #73
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shanon said:
The funny sh*t is... The same n*ggas that always come at Nas used to be on his d!ck so hard. Jay, 50, Bleek. These n*ggas were all fans. 50 used to be begging this n*gga to be a braveheart. See "the projects too hot'' nature, 50, nas. 50 says "nastradamus predicted 50's the future''. This dude used to be all up under the n*gga nas. For all yall young n*ggas that think lloyd banks could fu*k with Nas... Yall n*ggas equate sales with skills. sh*t hammer sold millions I don't hear n*ggas saying he was nice. Yall little n*ggas go buy the bible (illmatic), and see where mad rappers got there styles from.
word, lol illmatic aka the bible lol
 12 years ago '04        #74
siqone 
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 0 0
nas will destroy 50. the end.
 12 years ago '04        #75
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 705 705
 mokeywuzlow said:
^^^^must be 14^^^^
 03-02-2005, 05:58 PM         #76
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn readin post led me to a conclusion that boxden is full of stupid motherfu*kers
you got cats saying banks will ruin nas career? when the god mc coulndt do it how in the fu*k is fifty and banks a threat to nas? come on man nas said it himself
14 YEAR OLDS MAY BELIEVE HIM and boxden is full of them
 12 years ago '04        #77
focused313 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,263 | Props total: 157 157
 Jaysin_305 said:
i hope nas give dude the lyrical fatality on sum mortal komat sh*t
that's automatically gonna happen. 50 doesn't have that type of skill, atleast I've never heard it. But honestly, I think a lot of people will say 50 won, because they won't understand what the fu*k Nas was talking about.
 03-02-2005, 08:55 PM         #78
lethal-b 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dunno bout y'all but this sh*t probably wont kick off cos we've not heard a reply from Nas yet and he doesnt sound like he's interested in beef. Sounds like he's more interested in shagging Kelis to me
 03-02-2005, 11:27 PM         #79
Uptown23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magnolia420 said:
Nas better then 50.
yessir to that
 12 years ago '04        #80
akademiks2o6 
space
space
space
$137 | Props total: 0 0
50 is wack.. NAS definately > 50.. no question about that.. and the streets disciple was a dope album..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
112 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
257 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy