Mar 1 - Nas about to break the "Piggy Bank"

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
444 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Meek Mill Canceling His West Coast Shows?
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 28 - Breaking: Possible shooting at S.C. elementary school
45 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-01-2005, 03:50 PM         #41
dB02 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bah.. 50 is not on the same level as Nas.. 50 is a little bi*ch and he needs to stop calling people out that are better than him. And how the fu*k can you say Gods Son sucked?
 03-01-2005, 04:09 PM         #42
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet none of dees 50 haters would tell 50 hes a bi*ch face to face, and I do mean minus da body guards...
 12 years ago '04        #43
Shanon 
space
space
$1,456 | Props total: 3 3
^^ IRRELEVANT but if u wanna get technical n*gga... Son aint even the real 50 cent, he took his name from a real hood legend in Queens. He got mad n*ggas fooled cause n*ggas popped him, n*gga aint talking about how JA beat his a.ss with a mini yankee bat and he jetted out of the hit factory. Thats why he be like fu*k NY, cause n*ggas here know what he about
 12 years ago '04        #44
octane 
space
space
$3,348 | Props total: 41 41
 Arkanjal said:
ok....SKILLS may not be about record sales, but when people say Nas can end 50's career?? that is complete bullsh*t, LOOK AT THE SALES.

and sh*t IS about sales. its a music business. Nas is NOT underground. he's commercial as fu*k, and he sucks at it. Once he started rapping with Puffy, and Lil Jon, it became quite obvious that he was trying to make money.

everybody wants and needs money. You think Gangstarr doesn't want their records to sell like Eminem's? Everyone wants to make money. I would become the next J-kwon if they paid me millions to do it.
 03-01-2005, 04:48 PM         #45
callie4l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would tell 50 to his fu*kin face wit no body guards fu*k HIM AND G-UNIT and if the n*gga had somthin to say i would make sure that he would never walk again when im done with him cuz i f!ght dirrty lol( just felt like talkin sh*t )
 03-01-2005, 05:41 PM         #46
Tha_Beast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mokeywuzlow said:
NAS DOUBLE CD SUCKED.......ALL DID IT fu*kIN SUCK.......wow......so on that note he has no chance his mind frame aint where it was when he made STILLmatic... to come up with some phat sh*t.....nas will come at him on a sorry a.ss church beat and say one thing out the whole song... 50 dont have to say anything else BANK$ could riun nas all by him self (with the help of a couple gun shots on a dj. WHOO KID)mixtape!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL HOLLA

What an idiot....I see why your fundz is in tha negative. I'm sick of 'RAP' fans thinkin or voicin BS opinions on 'HIPHOP'. Nas's Streets Deciple album is CLASSIC. Wait till Next year when cats is STILL catchin lil sh*t here and there on it. But back on tha subject...50 is a DEAD RAPPER WALKIN, on his way to tha morgue. GET EM NAS!! GET EM GAME!! GET EM JADA!! GET EM JOE!!
 03-01-2005, 05:43 PM         #47
shadykarackter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
I bet none of dees 50 haters would tell 50 hes a bi*ch face to face, and I do mean minus da body guards...
Me and my fu*kin glock would. Dude aint fu*kin sh*t, thats right without his BODYGUARD. Who the fu*k walks around with bodyguards except for gunit and em's little f*g**t a.ss. Dude is never in the club and sh*t just like joey crack says. And just cuz dude sells records to little 12-14 yr olds, it dont mean his sh*t is tight. Dude is a bumb.
 12 years ago '04        #48
pfps4eva 
space
space
space
$511 | Props total: 0 0
 Shanon said:
The funny sh*t is... The same n*ggas that always come at Nas used to be on his d!ck so hard. Jay, 50, Bleek. These n*ggas were all fans. 50 used to be begging this n*gga to be a braveheart. See "the projects too hot'' nature, 50, nas. 50 says "nastradamus predicted 50's the future''. This dude used to be all up under the n*gga nas. For all yall young n*ggas that think lloyd banks could fu*k with Nas... Yall n*ggas equate sales with skills. sh*t hammer sold millions I don't hear n*ggas saying he was nice. Yall little n*ggas go buy the bible (illmatic), and see where mad rappers got there styles from.
^das exactly what im thinkin nas destroy anybody
 03-01-2005, 05:47 PM         #49
shadykarackter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha_Beast said:
What an idiot....I see why your fundz is in tha negative. I'm sick of 'RAP' fans thinkin or voicin BS opinions on 'HIPHOP'. Nas's Streets Deciple album is CLASSIC. Wait till Next year when cats is STILL catchin lil sh*t here and there on it. But back on tha subject...50 is a DEAD RAPPER WALKIN, on his way to tha morgue. GET EM NAS!! GET EM GAME!! GET EM JADA!! GET EM JOE!!
Agreed. Streets Disciple is one of 10 greatest album. Dude speaks the truth. Game needs to go sign with death Row and have Suge on his side. But then Dre will prolly be hidin underground in a bunker somewhere and he'll never make detox, aahaha.
 12 years ago '04        #50
SMallz 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,463 | Props total: 1 1
nah fu*k dat i hope game signs wit d block and dey jus all take out 50's muthafu*kn a.ss
 03-01-2005, 06:11 PM         #51
Plush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mokeywuzlow said:
NAS DOUBLE CD SUCKED.......ALL DID IT fu*kIN SUCK.......wow......so on that note he has no chance his mind frame aint where it was when he made STILLmatic... to come up with some phat sh*t.....nas will come at him on a sorry a.ss church beat and say one thing out the whole song... 50 dont have to say anything else BANK$ could riun nas all by him self (with the help of a couple gun shots on a dj. WHOO KID)mixtape!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL HOLLA

The only problem with Nas last 2 albums are beats...they're not wack but lot of 'em are not what you call "easy listening"...
But lyrically just to mention him in the same phrase with 50 is blasphemy...Nas is top 5 dead or alive,50 is not even the best in his own camp...

And stop saying that banks is good...he's the best in g-unit but he's average...ruin Nas?You started listen to rap 2 weeks ago right?

Last edited by Plush; 03-01-2005 at 06:15 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #52
lilwatt2004 
space
space
$458 | Props total: 6 6
d!ck ryders come in numbers don't they
 12 years ago '04        #53
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,554 | Props total: 69 69
man fu*k all the sales talk. Jay-z no question has more dollars than Nas but after Ether there was no reason for me to buy a Jay album anymore. Nas ate his food. 50 will always sell better than nas, just like lil jon, chingy and nelly will. That's not the point. Its a battle. If you luv hip hop you care about who hurtin who the most. Who cares if fifty comes on a dre beat and battles nas, I hope when it gets down to it you'll listen to words coming out the mc's mouth and not the beat being played. sh*t I wish nas would use that piggy bank beat and show 50 how to tear the mic up. This aint Jay-z vs Nas this is a legend vs a hype, vs a fu*king eminem stan leecher who has to sign with two of the will mosted notable players in hip hop to get his own.
 12 years ago '04        #54
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,554 | Props total: 69 69
 mokeywuzlow said:
sh*t I can't believe I didn't see this when I wrote my first post. How do I respond this??
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....YOU'RE A JACKASS. That sounds right :)
 12 years ago '04        #55
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,494 | Props total: 903 903
 Kziatic said:
man fu*k all the sales talk. Jay-z no question has more dollars than Nas but after Ether there was no reason for me to buy a Jay album anymore. Nas ate his food. 50 will always sell better than nas, just like lil jon, chingy and nelly will. That's not the point. Its a battle. If you luv hip hop you care about who hurtin who the most. Who cares if fifty comes on a dre beat and battles nas, I hope when it gets down to it you'll listen to words coming out the mc's mouth and not the beat being played. sh*t I wish nas would use that piggy bank beat and show 50 how to tear the mic up. This aint Jay-z vs Nas this is a legend vs a hype, vs a fu*king eminem stan leecher who has to sign with two of the will mosted notable players in hip hop to get his own.
props

*applauds in background*
 03-01-2005, 08:02 PM         #56
HearingDeafOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll are idiots if ya'll thought god's son and street's disciple were wack.
 12 years ago '05        #57
hustleman28 
space
space
$271 | Props total: 0 0
its obvious 50 isnt that blessed lyrically but what he said in All Eyes on 50 Cent 2 was pretty true. n*gga got fans all over the world. Jada, Fat Joe are both local rappers. Mostly NY n*ggas fu*k wit em and Nas IMO has fell off. 50 his beefin wit a lot of n*ggas and ppl know that but look at who all he is dealin with. even if Jada and Joe rip him apart lyrically (mostly on mixtape sh*t) his Massacre is still gonna go multi-plat and the n*gga is gonna eat regardless. 50 is arrogant/over-confident but when ppl realize the postion he is at, they know they'd act the same way cause they can.
 12 years ago '04        #58
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,141 | Props total: 10 10
ahaahah ur kidding rite u guys think game would leave aftermath hahhah come on if u really knew what was going on u would see this is a publicity stunt 50s album comin out on thursday dont u get it more money in the bank it brings more and more ppl to buy his album because of this game and 50 thing.
 12 years ago '04        #59
cnice 
space
space
$1,246 | Props total: 0 0
Nas > G-unit
 12 years ago '05        #60
wettanam 
space
space
$820 | Props total: 24 24
Nas would eat 50 on a battle but Jada n Joe can kiss his a.ss, they can't take him, damn people act like 50 started with GROTD , listen, to 50 is da future, the power of dollar... the n*gga got skills even if haters don't wanna recognize it, Nas will not beef with 50 n u know it, Jada n Joe crack better hide cuz they don't want it with G-unit, Joe don't even write his rhymes , jada was k!lled by Beans so they better RECOGNIZE lollll
by the way Street Disciple is a Classic, can't hate on that sh*t, i like 50 but he better stay away from Nas, that n*gga would eat him loll...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
182 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
212 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
222 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
70 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
213 comments
1 day ago