Mar 1 - Nas about to break the "Piggy Bank"

most viewed right now
+74  153
126 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

03-01-2005, 07:11 PM         #51
Plush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mokeywuzlow said
NAS DOUBLE CD SUCKED.......ALL DID IT fu*kIN SUCK.......wow......so on that note he has no chance his mind frame aint where it was when he made STILLmatic... to come up with some phat sh*t.....nas will come at him on a sorry a*s church beat and say one thing out the whole song... 50 dont have to say anything else BANK$ could riun nas all by him self (with the help of a couple gun shots on a dj. WHOO KID)mixtape!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL HOLLA

The only problem with Nas last 2 albums are beats...they're not wack but lot of 'em are not what you call "easy listening"...
But lyrically just to mention him in the same phrase with 50 is blasphemy...Nas is top 5 dead or alive,50 is not even the best in his own camp...

And stop saying that banks is good...he's the best in g-unit but he's average...ruin Nas?You started listen to rap 2 weeks ago right?

Last edited by Plush; 03-01-2005 at 07:15 PM..

14 years ago '04        #52
lilwatt2004 
space
space
$467 | Props total: 20 20
d*ck ryders come in numbers don't they

14 years ago '04        #53
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 894 894
man fu*k all the sales talk. Jay-z no question has more dollars than Nas but after Ether there was no reason for me to buy a Jay album anymore. Nas ate his food. 50 will always sell better than nas, just like lil jon, chingy and nelly will. That's not the point. Its a battle. If you luv hip hop you care about who hurtin who the most. Who cares if fifty comes on a dre beat and battles nas, I hope when it gets down to it you'll listen to words coming out the mc's mouth and not the beat being played. sh*t I wish nas would use that piggy bank beat and show 50 how to tear the mic up. This aint Jay-z vs Nas this is a legend vs a hype, vs a fu*king eminem stan leecher who has to sign with two of the will mosted notable players in hip hop to get his own.

14 years ago '04        #54
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 894 894
 mokeywuzlow said
NAS DOUBLE CD SUCKED.......ALL DID IT fu*kIN SUCK.......wow......so on that note he has no chance his mind frame aint where it was when he made STILLmatic... to come up with some phat sh*t.....nas will come at him on a sorry a*s church beat and say one thing out the whole song... 50 dont have to say anything else BANK$ could riun nas all by him self (with the help of a couple gun shots on a dj. WHOO KID)mixtape!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL HOLLA
sh*t I can't believe I didn't see this when I wrote my first post. How do I respond this??
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....YOU'RE A JACKASS. That sounds right :)

14 years ago '04        #55
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,321 | Props total: 8337 8337
 Kziatic said
man fu*k all the sales talk. Jay-z no question has more dollars than Nas but after Ether there was no reason for me to buy a Jay album anymore. Nas ate his food. 50 will always sell better than nas, just like lil jon, chingy and nelly will. That's not the point. Its a battle. If you luv hip hop you care about who hurtin who the most. Who cares if fifty comes on a dre beat and battles nas, I hope when it gets down to it you'll listen to words coming out the mc's mouth and not the beat being played. sh*t I wish nas would use that piggy bank beat and show 50 how to tear the mic up. This aint Jay-z vs Nas this is a legend vs a hype, vs a fu*king eminem stan leecher who has to sign with two of the will mosted notable players in hip hop to get his own.
props

*applauds in background*

03-01-2005, 09:02 PM         #56
HearingDeafOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll are idiots if ya'll thought god's son and street's disciple were wack.

14 years ago '05        #57
hustleman28 
space
space
$272 | Props total: 1 1
its obvious 50 isnt that blessed lyrically but what he said in All Eyes on 50 Cent 2 was pretty true. n*gga got fans all over the world. Jada, Fat Joe are both local rappers. Mostly NY n*ggas fu*k wit em and Nas IMO has fell off. 50 his beefin wit a lot of n*ggas and ppl know that but look at who all he is dealin with. even if Jada and Joe rip him apart lyrically (mostly on mixtape sh*t) his Massacre is still gonna go multi-plat and the n*gga is gonna eat regardless. 50 is arrogant/over-confident but when ppl realize the postion he is at, they know they'd act the same way cause they can.

14 years ago '04        #58
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 343 343
ahaahah ur kidding rite u guys think game would leave aftermath hahhah come on if u really knew what was going on u would see this is a publicity stunt 50s album comin out on thursday dont u get it more money in the bank it brings more and more ppl to buy his album because of this game and 50 thing.

03-01-2005, 10:27 PM         #59
cnice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas > G-unit

14 years ago '05        #60
wettanam 
space
space
$1,245 | Props total: 185 185
Nas would eat 50 on a battle but Jada n Joe can kiss his a*s, they can't take him, damn people act like 50 started with GROTD , listen, to 50 is da future, the power of dollar... the n*gga got skills even if haters don't wanna recognize it, Nas will not beef with 50 n u know it, Jada n Joe crack better hide cuz they don't want it with G-unit, Joe don't even write his rhymes , jada was k*lled by Beans so they better RECOGNIZE lollll
by the way Street Disciple is a Classic, can't hate on that sh*t, i like 50 but he better stay away from Nas, that n*gga would eat him loll...

14 years ago '04        #61
Hystwise 
space
space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
 highstylin said
so sick of 50 talkin sh*t someone need to cap his a*s then ill be happy
Many Men, Many Many Many Many Men....lol

nah, but im with you on that(as fu*ked up as it sounds)

C/p

03-01-2005, 11:37 PM         #62
frootylupes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NaS>50

03-02-2005, 03:01 AM         #63
haravtar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas gonna k*ll 50
for sure

03-02-2005, 07:32 AM         #64
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Hawk said
Nas' Disciple sh*t all over Banks piece of garbage...are you fu*king kidding me?? get the fu*k outta here, Banks can't touch Nas. props to Young Buck so far, havent heard any news about him supporting 50 (yet).
Streets Disciple sh*tted all over Banks Buck and 50

14 years ago '04        #65
Spunks3 
space
space
$257 | Props total: 0 0
jay-z and 50 vs nas and game????????? hmmmmmmmm that'd be fun

03-02-2005, 08:05 AM         #66
Shredded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do not see how you G Unit Fans do not see it. Nas is a far better lyricist than 50. 50 is a nursery rhyme spitter. Jay was a great opponent for Nas but could not handle Nas's heat. 50 is exaclty what his name says...chump change.

50 Cent
R.I.P
1999 -2005

14 years ago '04        #67
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 Jamaro85 said
Lmao...first...50 can't eat anyone up...he ain't nice dog...second, God's Son wasn't bad...just because it wasn't "crunk" and it doesn't rock in the car doesn't mean it's not good...open your ears up homie...
and thats word.....god son was a dope cd

14 years ago '04        #68
Nza 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,206 | Props total: 26 26
Are you some toddler talking trash??? That album is poetry and has a lot of maturity in it!

mokeywuzlow said

03-02-2005, 08:42 AM         #69
The Answer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mokeywuzlow said
I thought Nas new cd was alright, I think it's one of those cds that will have to grow on you.It's not a Stillmatic but it's not his worst album. I think Nas is trying to do some different sh*t yo, after awhile you get tired of rappin about the same sh*t yo. As far as 50, he's nice but he no fu*kin where close to Nas on some lyrical sh*t,fu*k Lloyd Banks is better than 50. 50 comes out creates a buzz in the industry for like the last 3 years and now everybody thinks this n*gga is the King. Nas been doin this sh*t for 10 plus. Lloyd on the other hand was suppose to blow the industry away with his debut album and the sh*t was weak a*s hell.

03-02-2005, 09:41 AM         #70
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Answer said
I thought Nas new cd was alright, I think it's one of those cds that will have to grow on you.It's not a Stillmatic but it's not his worst album. I think Nas is trying to do some different sh*t yo, after awhile you get tired of rappin about the same sh*t yo. As far as 50, he's nice but he no fu*kin where close to Nas on some lyrical sh*t,fu*k Lloyd Banks is better than 50. 50 comes out creates a buzz in the industry for like the last 3 years and now everybody thinks this n*gga is the King. Nas been doin this sh*t for 10 plus. Lloyd on the other hand was suppose to blow the industry away with his debut album and the sh*t was weak a*s hell.
Real Talk.....except for the part where he said 50's nice

03-02-2005, 09:48 AM         #71
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could also see Game going over to Dip Set, Jim Jones is his "brother from another mother" n Dip Set dont even like G-Unit, especially what 50 said bout keepin Game off the Jim Jones album

03-02-2005, 04:08 PM         #72
buhdarific 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
allright yall crack me up
50 cent is raw Nas is RAW and jada is raw

you think 50 cent is some dumb n*gga from the streets just starting beef cuz he's arrogant,
n*ggaz gettin shot 50 dropping game dissin joe nas and jada
i can promise some more sh*ts gonna pop off in the next couple weeks
.................................................. .................................................. ...............
this is a thought
(when eminem released the mmlp he caused all sorts of buzz with his retarted actions you think he didn't think about this when he was doing it in the rap game negitivity is the best publicity)
.................................................. .................................................. .............
as for people on nas' d*ck get of his sh*t and go eat a turd sandwich,
nas would eat 50 probally but have you listened to gatman and robbin
em says he will back 50 in any beef he is in no matter what so is em gonna dis 50
50 is gettin to big for his briches to fast
.................................................. .................................................. ...............
im just al little confused but do you relize fifity is doing some of the same things pac did
(not that 50 s anywhere near pac)
but pac would start beef just to do it same as 50 sh*t pac got mad ay dre cuz he didnt go to snoops trial and never forgave him for 50 droppin game is just stupid i mean come on cuz he aint backin you on some dumb sh*t
.................................................. .................................................. ...........
the funniest thing about all this is the fact that 50 dropped 1 or 2 lines about all these catz and people are like the need to snap back at 50,
make a whole verse cuz some1 spit two linez makes no sense kinda
.................................................. .................................................. ........
sh*t he dissed the whole industry on how to rob and no one siad sh*t now that hes commercial and people are buying his records he gonna catch sh*t lol
.................................................. .................................................. ..........
on til i collapse eminem said nas and jada where better than him now hes gonna dis them cuz 50 is what the fu*k
.................................................. .................................................. ...........
ill think of some more things to say later

03-02-2005, 04:15 PM         #73
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shanon said
The funny sh*t is... The same n*ggas that always come at Nas used to be on his d*ck so hard. Jay, 50, Bleek. These n*ggas were all fans. 50 used to be begging this n*gga to be a braveheart. See "the projects too hot'' nature, 50, nas. 50 says "nastradamus predicted 50's the future''. This dude used to be all up under the n*gga nas. For all yall young n*ggas that think lloyd banks could fu*k with Nas... Yall n*ggas equate sales with skills. sh*t hammer sold millions I don't hear n*ggas saying he was nice. Yall little n*ggas go buy the bible (illmatic), and see where mad rappers got there styles from.
word, lol illmatic aka the bible lol

14 years ago '04        #74
siqone 
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 2 2
nas will destroy 50. the end.

14 years ago '04        #75
J.BEEZY 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,938 | Props total: 4025 4025
 mokeywuzlow said
^^^^must be 14^^^^

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  108
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+80online now  52
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  44
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
261 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+79online now  16
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
46 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Jan 22 - WTF? Man forces flight attendant to wipe is booty
37 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+168online now  12
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+77online now  7
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+146online now  5
Image(s) inside Texas homeowner, 20, shoots & kills three men and injures 2 more while..
285 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy